Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 5
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Viscet #1023 - The Ghost

Postby grifforik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:46 am

Username: Strudel
Name: Zhan (Tail's name is Reagan)

Annnd its HERE!!!! hehe (woot woot first to go!)

ALrighty ladies and Gents, this was a fun one to do, and for this contest its all about the spooky factor. Tell me how they got those chains!!!! I wanna hear their story!

Rules:
1. Prettying up is ok (lets see the spooky!)
2. Unlimited writing! (The main story is the chain story, the rest is extra.)
3. Unlimited art! (The first 5 pieces will count, everything after that is just gravy)
4. MUST have a story about their chains, as that will be what you're mainly judged on. (Gotta be at least 300 words or didn't happen)
5. ONE art piece is required! Show me the two of them together doing something. (Show me those emotions!)
6. Friends! Needs to have three friends with stories about how they met. (Sorry, you may not use any of mine for this ^^)
7. Have fun! hehe
8. NO offsite/off thread forms please. Keep them on here. If your story is too big to fit, aka over 1000 words, then it would be ok to include a link to the story, but other than that I would prefer to keep it on the thread.
9. Friends do NOT have to be viscets though I would like at least one of them to be ^^

Code: Select all
Form:

Username:
Name:
Story: (MUST have a story on how they got their chains!)
Art: (MUST have one art piece)
Friends: (Needs to have at least 3 friends, with stories about how they met, must be over 100 words, but under 500 each.)

Mutations:
Tailmouth - Event Rare

End date:
Nov 15th

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3226129][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2671675&size=large&format=PNG&rev=1479665232[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1023 - Halloween Trait 1

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:47 am

OH MY GOD MARK

might try out but god it's so pretty omg
possible ideas
-maybe a corrupted deity like eizen [aka friend #1]
-was chained by uriel, bc he was originally taken from his nest while he was an egg and, upon hatching, was raised as a 'pet' in the underworld [friend-ish 2] and the chains actually with hold the strength uriel granted to him as a "reward" for being so loyal
Perhaps the chain is also a collar of sorts?? not only does it withhold his sanity but also his power and symbolizes that uriel is his mentor / works alongside him instead of a pet now
aka when he's got them chains on he can communicate and act normally but sometimes uriel takes 'em off to activate "attack 'dog'"
(aka #2 he sees uriel as a friend but uriel just sees him as a pet anyway)
-Maybe the tail mouth is a mediator of sorts and has more intelligence than the viscet body does
-finally he actually has a really good relationship with kratos, who keeps a watchful eye on him/her like a son/daughter
-will have more friends
-tons of writing bc hella muse??? based on development over fluff

-the tail is actually a really negative voice? like despite being intelligent it's really sharp and is the one 'in control' and giving orders most of the time
-kind of think like it's a cerberus or hell hound but more elaborate
-body has a generic name like 'beast' or 'pet' but the tail has a decent name it gave itself
biologically female but the tail identifies male / has a masculine voice?? perhaps the other way around

name - pet, but later, renamed raine
tailmouth name - archain
gender - female
tailmouth gender - male

-kratos is the most vital of her three friends, even if uriel raised her
-eizen is the one she is most comfortable around due to the lack of ability to communicate, but the shared amicable presence despite their beastly forms
-uriel is still like a father or caretaker to her despite his blatant use of her granted power, therefore she does not sever ties with her despite the fact that she is allowed to roam the earth with her chains on
--possibly acts more animal than 'normal'? very bestial
pLs dont take my ideas!

---> working on this on a different site for now but it will be an on-thread form so it doesn't get disqualified, ofc

current status on form : begun
story : started
art: planning / started (some complete)
coding is needed, but other than that i am 100% solid on relationships, story and art
the only things i will not have done completely on my own are the coding and some art pieces--proper credit will be given to those at the end
all writing is done by me and will be beta'd by the wonderful levi- and creative, as well as commandant should she have the time
thank you guys so much <3 i promise to make this story great!

i've decided to drop out! i'm not as connected to this baby as i thought i was, so i'll be saving the idea for a tailmouth if i can nab one in the future and gift the art i have that isn't specific to the character to someone else trying out. ^-^ good luck, guys!
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 am

mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 am

Ash Wolf

Pargue (P-ar-gw-ay)

Male

"I used to not have these chains. I used to be free, but not I'm haunted with my past....It started when I was a little one. I remember my mom. Her beautiful white silky coat. I didn't have a father though. Mom always told me not to wander far away from home. That there were creatures out there that could catch me and take me away. I should have listened. Mom layed down for a nap one day and I wanted to go play, but I wanted to play in the forbidden area my mom told me not to go. I figured' she's sleeping, I'll be back before she wakes up.' Big mistake. All I remember I walking along a log and it suddenly colasping on me. Something grabbed me pulling me out of the mud. I woke up in a little cage, it was cold and dark. I saw creatures surround my cage, something grabs me and pulls me out of the cage. Cold chains I feel being placed on my neck and feet. I remember being injected with stuff, I don't know what it was but the next time I woke up something felt wrong. Then I heard a voice "Hello" I spin around to shee who it is but no ones there then my tail flickers to my face and I notice something....it has a mouth!? 'W-what are you?' I freak out spining around in circles. "Well I don't have a name, but im part of you now." It says to me. Still shocked I choke out some words 'Where did you come from?' "Well im not sure, I'll I remember is waking up." All I can say is 'oh...well I'll call you No Face'. Now a year or two pass and I still get injected with stuff, I just became hate-full. One day I couldn't take it anymore 'No Face im done, we're getting out of here now!' I yell breaking through my rusted old chains. And now I'm stuck with some idiots, but I'm out of that place. But I'm still haunted by my past. All I want to do is find mom....

"How'd I meet these idiots? Well sit down and listen.
Once I escaped from that lab or whatever you want to call it I was on my own. I wanted to find my mom so I went on a search. I first met Luka. I've been traveling for awhile and needed to rest, so I stopped and rested in a field of flowers and when I woke up I had him just sleeping on me...He kept following me so I just gave up. Then I met Shemi. Me and Luka were taking a break for water when we saw her. (Don't tell anyone but, she was beautiful, well she still is.) She just joined us, she said she was looking for someone too.Then I meet Brenton, nothing special about him, we we're both looking for our parent so he jopined. And thats how I got stuck with these guys.

[/i]
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:03 am

Marking for now. Ugh...So awesome...
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 am

Username: Strudel

Name: Zhan (Tail's name is Reagan)

Story:

This story is long and has a lot of worth building. While, ultimately, it is about how they received their chains it is also about how they grow as a two-person entity and how that affects all facets of their life from adolescents (viscolescents?) to their young adulthood. It also explores the ever-present fact of humanity, and how conscious beings have a hard time accepting new/strange things. It is also told from the point of view of the tailmouth's tail, this is to give insight on her thoughts and her reactions to both Zhan's actions and the actions of others in this world. I feel that this tale has more impact from her point of view, and I really hope you agree/enjoy the read. Thank you for your time.

I’m trying to understand how we got here, and I’m trying to keep him sane. Honestly, I don’t know if I’m helping, I’m not even sure I can when on the inside I’m losing it too.
I am the voice of optimism and reason, I consider things from all sides and try to cope with everything, but how do you cope with so much loss and betrayal? How do you stay optimistic when you’re a prisoner of your circumstances? When it feels like your other half is dragging you down into the pit with him? When you’re a prisoner in your own body that you share with another? Chained both physically and mentally?

Continue reading here

Art:

Friends:

Bellamy/Strawberry/Tia
*Note* Bellamy cannot pronounce the "th" sound. All of the spelling errors omitting or changing "th" sounds are intentional.
Title; Storytime
"But why does he have two names?" Tia asked me after I explained that their names were Zhan and Reagan "Who needs two names after all?"
I chuckled a bit "Someone who is two different people." I explained to my curious child as I wrapped my tail around her. "We met 'dem when t'ey weren't much older than you dear child." I said, and her eyes lit up. I could tell my mischievous little viscling was anticipating a story.
"Alright, little one, I'll tell you how we met them."

Continue reading Here.

-----------------------------

Pigeon
Title; The Betrayer
I had never seen a viscet like him before, or them. I wasn't really sure if they were one or two beings. From a distance it seemed like they had conversations with one another. Of course the creature could just be mad. But I had to admit, it was interesting that humans and viscets alike ran from them so readily. They weren't small by any means, but they were far from the largest viscet I had seen. I think they saw them as monsters perhaps.
Hell, maybe he, or they, were monsters. How was I to know one way or another?

Continue reading Here.

Zíyòu/Teeki
Title; The Traveler
“Teeki, these two are intriguing.” I look to my bird companion, chuckling. I had been sketching the sleeping pair for a while. At first, I thought they were one viscet but I think that they’re two. Curiously, there is a face on the tail of this male. A face that comes across as soft, sweet. Very intriguing indeed. I had only ever met one other like them.
"I wonder why they are sleeping out in the open? Have they no home?"

Continue reading Here.

Kah/Ama
Title; The Only Ones
“Is that…?” I take a deep breath as I see who is before me. I don’t recognize them, but I know what they are.
We are just passing through, trying to make our way to the ocean in hopes of finding something there to make the trip worthwhile. Reagan seemed so excited to go. This though… seeing these two even from a distance might have just made it worthwhile to come. The anticipation of meeting this kindred spirit is enough to make me quiver.

Continue reading Here.

Just as a warning, there is a time gap between the previous "How they met" friendship stories. This time gap is filled by a story in my extras section.

Sebastian
Title; Tough Love
I’m not really sure what to think of her, and I’m a little too afraid to ask Reagan with her still so close.
She saved us, so she couldn't be bad, but there's just something about her...
Her eyes maybe, they aren't cold but they're harsh. I think she's seen a lot in her lifetime.

Continue reading Here.

Rocket/Flash
Title; Wild Country
She kept telling me this was the wrong direction, oh why didn’t I listen?
I don’t know what this place is, some place with lots of stack of dried grass. There are odd creatures eating this grass, and eating grass in large fields. It took us miles of walking around fences to even get this far. I think now, we’re really lost. But there are some structures here. So maybe, just maybe, we can find some help here. Maybe someone can point us in the right direction.
Sweat runs through my fur. What if whoever is here is dangerous?

Continue reading Here.

Caelum
Title; The Optimist
I don't often look away from the stars at night, especially when I travel somewhere specific to see them. Tonight though, something tells me I should. Some deep part of my heart cries out to look away from my beloved stars and looks around at the outside world. I listen to the cry of my heart, and look.
There, not but three yards from me, passes what looks to be a phantom of the night. A viscet that's so white, it practically glows to the light of the stars.

Continue reading Here.

Falla
Title; A Budding Friendship
We've seen her once before, I recognize her. With that creamy pelt and all those dark, contrasting markings it would be hard to forget her. At the time I had been blind to her beauty, I had been obsessed with Amanita, Pigeon, but now I could see it. Her pale green eyes, her bubbly smile, it's odd what you don't notice when you're in love with another that just seems so obvious when the rose-colored glasses are taken off.
Continue reading Here.

Tau
Title; The Fireball
"Tau, wait!" a middle-aged viscet calls out to the rambunctious, mottled viscling. I can see the little critter bound our direction. I glance to Reagan, who just looks back to me with a chuckle "She's coming for you, you kn-" she's cut off as the creature bounds straight on to her.
Continue reading Here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras (stories/art);

Title; Heart of the Ocean
This is a story about finding hope, through some rather strange means. It's a happier story toward the end, meant to contrast the darkness of the first story.

I don’t really know why we’re going to the ocean. I mean, aside from the fact that Reagan obviously is pretty excited for it. I honestly don’t want to go, I’d rather stay with Kah and Ama to learn more about them and to meet their pack.
I really tried to convince Reagan to stay, but she says we can meet with them again on our way back though. But I just really didn’t want to do it this way. I wanted to stay and help Kah, I wanted to meet the people who accept him even with his mutation, and with his darker side. This could have been our chance to settle down for a while, find peace, be normal for once. She pointed out though that I promised we could go to the ocean, and I did. So here we are, stuck on our way to the ocean together. Just the two of us, as always.

Continue reading here.

Credits for all of the art will be in the credits section.
Art not used above will be posted here (most are linked for size)
The "Runayways" | We have to Keep Going | Searching for Solace | Someone to Lean On
Looking Proud in Chains | A Genuine Smile
Here Comes a Thought | Salty Face | The Betrayed Part 1 and Part 2 (stills)

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Credits:
Pigeon, Strawberry, Rocket, and Caelum owned by Mint Chip
Zíyòu, Teeki, Tau, and Kah and Ama owned by Howlingtothestars
Sebastian and Alabaster owned by james.
other named viscets used are owned by me.
Art by me; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Art by others; True Knight 1 (shading by Commandant) | Yugi 1 | Vesinir 1, 2, and 3
Mint Chip 1, and 2| james. 1 | Howlingtothestars 1
All written sections done by me, with some editing for spelling/grammar errors by james. on the main story.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Strudel on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 am

Gonna try hard to get a viscet this time ;w;
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 am

Marking to watch/help a friend c:

Griff this baby is seriously beautiful!!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 am

I love ghost characters ;o;
marking to see the winner, willing to help someone! PM me if you need it! Helping someone!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #1023 - The Ghost

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 am

Username:
♫♪Howling♪♫
Name:
Raphael (His tails name is Avalon)
Personlity: (Extra)
Raphael is sometimes depressed (Because he had a rough child hood). He's mischievous. He has a good sense of humor. He is loyal to his friends. He's the one that does most of the thinking out of both Raphael and Avalon.

Avalon cheers Raphael up when he's depressed. He is mischievous. He likes to make people laugh. He's kind of crazy. He likes to creep people out by talking. He likes shiny things. Sometimes annoying, because he loves to talk.
Story: (MUST have a story on how they got their chains!)
Raphael had a rough child hood as he grew up. Even though he had Jeresho in his childhood he didn’t have many friends at that time. He got teased by most of the other viscets since he had a strange tail that talked! Jeresho tried to keep Raphael happy, but it became harder almost every day. One day his tail, Avalon, and Raphael had enough. Raphael wrote a note to Jeresho saying, “I’ll be back don’t worry.” He was going to come back but his tail, still struggling with people making fun of Raphael and him, convinced Raphael to steal something. Both of them being mischievous he agreed. That led to one thing then another. After a while he was kind of known as the “Ghost,” since he was practically never seen. He kind of vanishes like a ghost, and also because of his coat colour. The police were trying to arrest him for a while, and made Raphael laugh every time because the rarely got close. Each time he went and stole something he kind of forgot about his child hood, but some parts he never forgot, like Jeresho. He'd never forget her. One day as he went to go steal something he was ambushed by the police. They looked kind of scared but were still brave since they outnumbered Raphael and his strange talking tail. They put the chains on Raphael and dragged him away. Raphael and his tail stayed in the jail for a while, carefully planning a way out. One day they finally decided to put their plan into action. They waited until the guard came that had the keys, then Avalon called for the guard. Avalon distracted the guard so Raphael could grab the keys. Surprisingly the guard didn't notice Raphael taking the keys. They waited until the guard left and used the keys to get out of their cell. Once they got out they put the chain in the middle of the gate and closed the gate of their call. They pulled really hard and the chain snapped. They ran away before the guard came back to get his keys. After escaping they both headed back to his child hood home.

Art: (MUST have one art piece)
Art by: Razors
Friends: (Needs to have at least 3 friends, with stories about how they met, must be over 100 words, but under 500 each.)
Cliff Faraji:
One day before Raphael had his chains and was arrested he was just off in some woods going on a little adventure, when he heard a rustle. He looked to find the source of the noise a dazed and confused looking viscet. He had walked up to the viscet and asked him if he was ok, cautions but friendly. The viscet looked at him confused, he had said "I think so, what did I do." Raphael of course was confused at what he ment, since he just met the guy. The viscet introduced himself and told Raphael that he goes crazy at night. Since then Cliff and Raphael have been friends. Raphael has even tried to figure out why Cliff goes cray but just cant figure it out.
Jeresho Jinguna:
Raphael and Jeresho were childhood friends. The new each other ever since they just hatched out of their eggs. They were barely ever separated, they spent almost every second together, either getting in some kind of trouble or going on adventures. When they went on adventures they would get lost half the time. Though they always figured out how to get back. Raphael and Jeresho created many different games, and just played games that were already invented, like hide and seek. Raphael and Jerehso’s parents called them “Two peas in a pod.” Their parents were best friends, so I guess you could say how they met.
Du Sundavar Freohr:
After Raphael escaped from jail and was carefully wandering around, so he wouldn’t get caught again, he met Sundavar. At first Raphael tried to hide from Sundaver but when he noticed that Sundaver might be trust worthy so he went and introduced himself, still slightly cautious. Now Sundaver was just recently rescued from being captured by his enemy, and had visions. So when he saw Raphael he thought he was an enemy. Being a military viscet, high in rank, Sundaver knew how to fight and was about to fight Raphael. Raphael not wanting to die tried to convince Sundaver that he wasn’t his enemy. He had convinced Sundaver but he still didn’t totally trust Raphael. That is how Raphael met Sundaver.
Last edited by ♫♪Howling♪♫ on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello. I'm ♫♪Howling♪♫, but you can call me
xxxHowl or Kat. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
xxxCheck out this epic species, here
xxx I am an artist here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes