HE SCS Adopt #46: Caucasian Ovcharka by Neah

Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HE SCS Adopt #46: Caucasian Ovcharka

Postby Neah » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:19 pm

This didn't take that long. I was busy with other things.

This babe is going up as part of a custom pair. The custom I have to do will be unrelated to them.

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

----

This big werewolf looking babe was surrendered to us by a father. He got the darling for his kids but once this pup started growing he realized that they weren't prepared for a dog of it's size. He handed them over to us, sad to see the dog g but knowing he couldn't care for it. It's a shame, really. They're a good dog with the prettiest amber eyes we've seen.

For this babe tell me their favorite fall related activity. Feel free to pretty up forms and add extras.

Ends:
11/1/16

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Activity:

Genes:

kk // EmEm // bb // dd // slsl // AyAsa // SiSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CeCw // gg // uu
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HE SCS Adopt #46: Caucasian Ovcharka

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:25 pm

Username: Isabella45
Name: Callula (Meaning: small)
Collar Color: Green
Activity:
Callula is a big girl, but acts like a puppy! She loves running through piles of leaves, undoing all of our hard work. But, it is worth it to see her having fun trying to eat the leaves or catch them on her nose.
How did she get her name?
Callula is such a big dog, but she acts like she is small, trying to be a lap dog and play like a puppy, even trying to crawl under low furniture!

Personality:

Crazy! That one word pretty much covers Callula's personality. She is always on the go, having fun, causing mischief, eating shoes! She is one big, furry, mischief making love-bug! She is very friendly with other dogs. Sometimes too friendly. Her bold approach tends to scare other dogs and well, she tends to treat cats like dogs which, needless to say, doesn't please any cat!
Callula's personality changes abruptly and drastically when she is around elderly people though. She seems to understand their need for gentleness and suddenly become a quiet, laid back girl who will sit for hours being pet.
With children, she tends to be as crazy as she is with dogs, and babies, well, she hasn't quite figured them out yet.
Callula doesn't appreciate doggy bows, collars, or booties, but she loves sweaters! It is funny really, she has a couple favorite sweaters and they are the only bits of doggy clothing she will wear.

How did she adjust to a new home?:

At first she didn't settle in well. She seemed afraid to, as if she thought she might be sent away like last time. She even ran off and tried to come back to the shelter one time!
But when she realized that she would be staying with us forever she began to settle in and in no time she was following us around everywhere, always looking for love and attention, or maybe a good throwing arm!
Last edited by -Isabella- on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Username: Pasta.
Name: Hercules
Collar Color: Pink with pastel pink Stripes
Activity: Hercules enjoys going to farms to attempt to do hurdle jumping, just as the horses do. Hercules watched horses do hurdle jumping before and he enjoys practicing it himself whenever he can snag the chance. Out of this, Hercules learned to jump higher and tends to jump over furniture.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 am

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Minnie
Collar Color: red
Activity: wip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am

Username: ty_tay
Name:
Collar Color: Black leather
Activity:

Wip
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:22 am

Username:
Diamond Sapphire
Name:
Aki
Name Meaning:
Bright or Autumn
Collar Color:
X
Activity:
Aki loves watching the autumn leaves fall gently onto the ground.. but not as much as he loves catching them! Everytime he goes outside he'll bark continuously and dash over to the nearest tree in sight that still has a bunch of leaves on the branches and start carefully watch the tree until leaves start to flutter down. It's funny to see him try to catch every leaf. He goes here and there, but still can't catch a single leaf! He always tries his best, but he never gets one. Though one time he was done for the day and sat down near a large tree. A leaf started to fall slowly and eventually landed right onto Aki's head! For a moment he didn't realize a leaf fell on top of his head but after a few seconds Aki sprung up and started to excitedly bark loudly and he ran around happily, proud of his accidental accomplishment.
Personailty:
Aki has a very sweet and loveable personailty. He'll always want to be with you and protect you at all costs. Aki is extremely energetic and loves to go to the park and play frisbee! (Unless he's catching leaves of course) He's restless and can't go a single day without running around! But with that personailty he tends to knock over things when running, especially when it's raining and he had to stay inside and play with toys. He will get bored after a while and attempt to run around the house, despite the fact he's been told thousands of times not to. Also, Aki can get jealous at times when someone gives attention to another animal and will try to do so many things to get their attention, but half of the time he'll just move on and find another human.
Favourite Treat:
It's peanut butter that is shaped like a cookie and has a bits of dog safe fruits sprinkled here and there. It's about the size of an oreo and usually made on special days like Aki's birthday or Christmas, Halloween and so on.

womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:42 am

Diamond Sapphire wrote:[center]Username:
Diamond Sapphire
Name:
Aki
Collar Color:
X
-Snip-

This one was really close. I had to ask another staff member to help me out with judging. ^^ In the end we both decided on this one. Congrats! Take good care of him.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 am

You hear loud screaming in the background