Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Halloween Event

Postby Neah » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:18 am

Main Thread

SCS wrote:The season of the ghouls is upon us, where the beings that usually stay in the shadows dare to stray out of them. Of course, not all of these creatures are unfriendly. Some of them seek out a home just as the more... light based creatures do. That is to say, it's not easy to win many of these being's trust. They only wander out into the world for a brief period each year for a reason. Perhaps, before they find their way out of our world, you can convince one to come home with you?

Hello. ^^ This is SCS' first event ever, so stick with us while we figure out the semantics. We will be adopting out Halloween themed cats and dogs for you guys the rest of this month. There is no event currency, as that is a bit beyond my reach for the moment. Instead we will offer store credits to you. Forms we like that don't win competitions will be awarded credits. You may also 'explore' for credits.

The places you can explore are as follows:
-The Graveyard
-The Haunted Mansion
-The Dark Forest
- The Bubbling Swamp
-The Deep Gorge

Just PM me this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Area to Explore:

For COPPA players:
Send me a trade with one of the pets from this group to tell me where you want to explore. I'll tell you how many credits you receive when I cancel the trade.

***You may only explore once every six hours.***
Last edited by Neah on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Halloween Event

Postby Levi » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:33 am

mark!
Levi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:56 am

Mark <3
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:08 am

Username: softkitten
Area to Explore: the dark forest
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:49 am

Mark
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm

happy october, just a little update for everyone- a reminder and note for a few things!

- halloween event specific, a reminder that our 'explore' messages should PMed to Neah Walker, and right now as COPPA'd users are unable to PM, an alternate system is being set up so COPPA'd users are able to participate as well! so do keep an eye out for that y'all!

- concerning credits, credits are things that are able to be used in our store! the store can be used to buy alterations, items, and even customs!

- with our halloween event up, now is a better time than never to remind everyone we like hearing your comments, questions, and concerns! got something you wanna suggest? send one of the staff a private message, or alternatively send things to our ask.fm!

- our goal is to make the community a fun, safe place, so if you're having fun feel free to drop by our fanclub! we just recently implemented a rewards system too, so anyone interested might wanna check it out!
      We are also implementing a reward system for activity. For every 10 posts on the fan club (and the RP when it comes about) will earn you 10 store credits. The posts must be relevant and may not be spam.
      Finally, we staff members at SCS will get together and discuss who we think the most active member was that month. Who ever we decide will get one of their SCS adopts (their choice) featured on the cover.

- last but not least, some friendly reminders! our artist competition, and our canine agility competition are both still running! I also personally want to add that the our 'info' tab has information about your animal's genotype- you can find that right here, or on the main page!
      if you're someone who has trouble with genotypes, no sweat! they're pretty easy to learn, and if you got any questions you can always ask one of the staff and we'll be glad to help!

thats all for now y'all, I hope everyone enjoys the halloween event n has fun!

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Mark!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:39 pm

A quick update!

-There is now a system up for our COPPA players to receive credits. I have a trade group labeled 'SCS Halloween Event COPPA Options'. If you are a COPPA player sent me a trade with which ever pet has the name of the place you want to explore. I will tell you how many credits you get when I cancel the trade.

-The staff here is working on making weekly prompts that you can answer for credits. These won't run as long as our big competitions, and offer a source of credit for those who are interested.

-We have another surprise in the works for you guys which will be revealed later, so keep an eye out.

-Finally, I know I have been promising an RP. I will do my best to get the first one up tomorrow.

EDIT:

-The link to the weekly prompt has been put up on the first post. You may not post until Sunday but you may go look at it in advance.

-The link to the store has also been put up on the first post if you are interested.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Username: softkitten