RPW - Howloween Bank + Shop by Zeneka

Based on Click to view
Artist Zeneka [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW - Howloween Bank + Shop

Postby Zeneka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:32 pm

You approach a stall with numerous little vaults behind it, each one carefully named. The wolf running the stall stares at you blankly as you approach, reminding you vaguely of a certain other wolf at this festival, and you wonder if this one will be just as weird. You hesitantly ask about the vaults, and the wolf blinks at you, “I am Aero. It is proper to introduce yourself first when meeting others for the first time.” You stare at the wolf, his words so detached and emotionless that you wonder if he isn't robotic. Clearing your throat, you introduce yourself, a bit embarassed. The wolf blinks again, apparently satisfied? It's hard to tell. And he finally answers your question, “This is the Candy Vault. I have been tasked with keeping everyone's candy safe. There are some wolves about who would steal it if they could, you see.” He looked in the direction of a black and white pup in the next stall over and she waves excitedly at him. “I will keep yours safe as well, until such time as you wish to use them. You may also store your items here for safekeeping.”

All of your Candy, our usual Halloween Event Currency, will be recorded here, as well any items you find or buy, until you use them. At the end of every day, you should come here to post how much Candy you've gotten during that day and it will be added to your bank. You may only make ONE post updating your bank each day. This will hopefully help me run the bank more smoothly. You may edit your ONE post a day as much as you like, until the next day is announced. After the new day is announced, you should NOT edit your post anymore and should make a new post, and your final tally from the day before will be added to your bank. If you update your old post after the new day is announced, you may be penalized. Your update post should include any purchases you are making for the day. In this way you will mostly be keeping track of your own bank for each day, but I will have overall total recorded.

Bank Update Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Total Candy Earned For Day #:[/b] (replace # with the current Event Day) include the total amount of candy you have earned for the day
[b]Items To Place:[/b] let me know of any items you have gotten during the day
[b]Candy Breakdown And Proof:[/b] include links to each activity showing how much candy you earned/what items you found, so you can be held accountable for the amount you are saying you have

The Vaults
booklover789 – 196 Candies
Items: 1x Draught of the Dead, 1x Glowstick Goo, 1x Hair Growth Gel, 2x Drops of Starlight, 1x Demonic Tonic, 1x Bewitching Elixir, 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Batty Brew, 2x THABTO Tincture, 2x Dose of Eyepox, 2x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Blank Gravestone

Crimoodle – 110 Candies
Items: 2x Spirit Essence, 1x Drops of Starlight, 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x THABTO Tincture

Deadwood – 69 Candies
Items: 1x Special Custom Token, 1x Concentrated Sugar

foxflight, – 36 Candies
Items: 1x Drops of Starlight, 2x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Special Custom Token

Gary Lockwood – 3 Candies
Items: 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Soul Potion, 1x Spirit Essence, 1x Clone Stone, 1x Batty Brew, 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Bewitching Elixir, 1x Demonic Tonic, 1x Draught of the Dead, 1x Advanced Custom Token

GasW0lf – 38 Candies
Items: 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Fertility Potion, 1x Drops of Starlight, 1x Special Custom Token, 1x Demonic Tonic, 1x Advanced Custom Token

IrkenChu – 28 Candies
Items: 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Advanced Custom Token, 1x Custom Token, 1x Drops of Starlight, 1x Spirit Essence, 2x Clone Stone

kamelgirl – 221 Candies
Items: 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Custom Token, 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x Demonic Tonic

Kankri's DJ – 164 Candies
Items: ---

LadyChinaAru – 0 Candies
Items: 1x Draught of the Dead, 1x Batty Brew, 2x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Blank Gravestone

Lady Raincloud – 23 Candies
Items: 1x Fertility Potion, 1x Clone Stone, 1x Hair Growth Gel, 1x Special Custom Ghost, 1x Batty Brew, 1x Blank Gravestone, 1x Bottled Moonlight, 4x Drops of Starlight, 2x Glowstick Goo, 2x Advanced Custom Token, 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x THABTO Tincture

Legadema Cinderheart – 76 Candies
Items: 1x Eye Contacts, 1x Custom Token, 1x Spirit Essence, 1x Batty Brew

lochnessgoat – 318 Candies
Items: 1x Custom Token

Musashi – 42 Candies

Pasta. – 3 Candies
Items: 1x Bewitching Elixir, 1x Bottled Moonlight, 3x Advanced Custom Token, 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x THABTO Tincture, 1x Glowstick Goo

Pokechu12 – 0 Candies
Items: 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Bewitching Elixir

~Prophecy~ – 308 Candies
Items: 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x Eye Contacts, 1x Glowstick Goo, 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x THABTO Tincture, 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x Batty Brew, 2x Drops of Starlight, 2x Custom Token

Queen Chrysalis – 44 Candies
Items: 1x Drops of Starlight, 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Blank Gravestone, 1x Bottled Moonlight

Ravendarus – 0 Candies
Items: 1x Bottled Moonlight, 1x THABTO Tincture, 1x Bewitching Elixir, 1x Batty Brew, 1x Soul Potion

River Song – 79 Candies

rockpelt. – 21 Candies
Items: 1x Drops of Starlight, 2x Glowstick Goo, 1x Concentrated Sugar, 1x Eye Contacts, 1x Batty Brew, 5x Custom Token, 2x Custom Token, 1x Hair Growth Gel

Shadow.Flame – 25 Candies
Items: 1x Fertility Potion

shooting star, – 2 Candies
Items: 1x Custom Token

Sillybob101 – 3 Candies
Items: 1x Bewitching Elixir, 1x Blank Gravestone, 1x Eye Contacts, 1x Spirit Essence

Snow! – 13 Candies
Items: 1x Demonic Tonic, 2x Blank Gravestone, 1x Draught of the Dead

Takura – 13 Candies
Items: 1x THABTO Tincture

UndeadRenegade – 10 Candies
Items: 1x Advanced Custom Token, 1x Hair Growth Gel, 1x Draught of the Dead, 1x Dose of Eyepox

viixen – 177 Candies
Items: 2x Glowstick Goo, 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x Batty Brew

wolf ;; – 12 Candies
Items: 1x Batty Brew, 1x Dose of Eyepox, 1x Glowstick Goo, 1x THABTO Tincture, 1x Fertility Potion, 5x Custom Token, 7x Advanced Custom Token, 1x Advanced Custom Token +1 Edit, 1x Advanced Custom Token +2 Edits, 2x Hair Growth Gel, 1x Dose of Eyepox

Wolphee – 0 Candies
Items: 10x Clone Stone
Last edited by Zeneka on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:23 am, edited 15 times in total.
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Howloween Shop - CLOSED

Postby Zeneka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:33 pm

You move to the stall beside the the weird emotionless wolf, where a rather hyperactive pup is running things. There are beakers and vials and all sorts of random objects on tables and shelves that catch your eye. The pup sighs as she continues to pack stuff away, "Sorry, my daddy told me I gotta put the rest a this stuff back... but you can still give me candy if you want! No? ... okay...."

Greater Transformation Items
  • Draught of the Dead - 40 Candies
    You pick up a bottle and peer into the sickly green liquid.... Is that... is that an EYEBALL floating around in there!?
    This turns one of your RPWs into a zombie. As a zombie, it will be missing patches of fur, missing either an eye or ear or your choice, and missing a leg of your choice.
  • Bewitching Elixir - 40 Candies
    This bottle is purple and seems to sparkle, drawing your eye.
    This turns your RPW into a witch/warlock. As a witch or warlock, the wolf will have long, pointed ears, long hair that covers their face OR a long beard that reaches the ground, a cat-like tail, and magical paint that allows it to cast spells by painting on things.
  • Bottled Moonlight - 40 Candies
    As you're browsing, you suddenly find yourself nearly blinded by a bottle shining with pure, bright, white light.
    This turns your RPW into a werewolf. As a werewolf, your RPW will be able to transform into another, larger form of itself. It's design can be altered slightly, but should still be similar, and it will grow protruding fangs and claws, and may have a mane or some sort.
  • Batty Brew - 40 Candies
    You prod curiously at a blood red potion with what appears to be a bat wing floating inside it.
    This turns your RPW into a vampire. As a vampire, your RPW will be able to transform into its 'bat' form. The bat form will have bat wings, protruding fangs, and the design can be altered slightly, but should still be similar to the original form. Your RPW will need to consume blood to survive after becoming a vampire.
  • Soul Potion - 100 Candies
    The next potion on the shelf is inky black. You think you see something moving inside, but it's too dark to see, and you're sure your eyes are playing tricks on you.
    This turns your RPW into a Ghost RPW. It will become part of the Ghost RPW subspecies and its design will be transferred to the Ghost lines. Please note that some edits may be lost in this process, as all Ghost RPWs have the same tails and no back legs.

Lesser Transformation Items
  • Eye Contacts - 15 Candies
    You peek into a box to see all sorts of different colored contacts, and wonder what you might look like with different colored eyes....
    Putting these contacts on will change your RPW's eye color for good!
  • Hair Growth Gel - 15 Candies
    You recognize a couple bottles of hair growth gel and start daydreaming about long flowing locks blowing in the wind.
    Not feeling stylish enough lately? Try our Hair Growth Gel! This magical gel will give your RPW flowing locks of hair in no time!
  • THABTO Tincture - 30 Candies
    You see a number of vials with sharp teeth floating in each one.
    Two heads are better than one, right? Pour this tincture on your RPW's tail and a tailmouth will grow! This does not change the TYPE of tail your RPW has, simply gives its existing tail a mouth (therefore if your RPW is one of the rare few that has NO tail, this will not work on it). This does NOT give the tailmouth eyes.
  • Dose of Eyepox - 30 Candies
    Some more vials have black spots floating around inside them, even as the liquid in each one is a different color. Weird. You have to resist the urge to shake one.
    Pour this on your RPW and eyes will grow over the area it was poured on. Note that these vials are not very large, therefore a maximum of 5 extra eyes can be added to an RPW per Dose purchased.
  • Drops of Starlight - 20 Candies
    These vials remind you of the larger potion that nearly blinded you, shining with a bright, pure white light.
    Put a drop of this in each eye and your RPW's eyes will glow!
  • Glowstick Goo - 20 Candies
    You find more glowing vials, but these aren't as blinding, and come in all different colors.
    Pour this on your RPW's paint, and its paint will glow! This can also change the color of your RPW's paint, but only to a single color.
  • Concentrated Sugar - 20 Candies
    You come to some more vials, these one swirling pink and blue. As you lean in for a closer look, you notice how SWEET they smell.
    Pour this on your RPW's paint and it will gain the properties of a candy of your choice, including color if you wish, but only a single color.

Breeding Items
  • Fertility Potion - 50 Candies
    This potion sits away from all the others you've seen so far, and you recognize it from seeing it in other stores.
    An item that allows 2-4 pups in a litter, however it isn't guaranteed. You will get at least 2 pups with it, but the artist will roll a dice and 10 means 4 pups, 3, 6, or 9 means triplets, and any other number means twins. It's a gamble; care to take the risk?
  • Clone Stone - 50 Candies
    A few strange stones lay out on a table and you reach for one, but Cookie slaps your paw away, "Hey! No touching unless you're paying for it! These Stones are SPECIAL." You take a closer look and realize what they are, understanding why the pup was so defensive now.
    This very special stone is a strange wonder in the RPW world, it allows any two wolves to create offspring regardless of age, condition, status. It takes the DNA of anyone who touches it and using magic stored inside will create 1-4 pups from that pair. If a RPW that is mated touches this stone they can breed with another wolf (however you must first get permission from their mate.) PPS wolves/infertile wolves can also have offspring using this item. It is able to disregard the laws of RPW's to be able to avoid mateship bonds. Children created from this stone usually takes after both DNA parents, however it has even recorded that they also can take after only one parent. The Clone Stone will only work if the RPW still has breeding slots left so if you have two wolves both will lose a breeding slot for future breedings if they settle down with a mate. This stone can be used more then once on a RPW however it will not work with the same couple twice unless one of the parents is PPS or a Ghost.
  • Spirit Essence - 65 Candies
    You see a small beaker full of pale white liquid. It seems rather boring compared to a lot of the other items you've seen so far.
    Guarantees one pup from a litter will be a Ghost RPW. One parent must be a Ghost RPW.
  • Demonic Tonic - 45 Candies
    This little beaker swirls with black and red liquid. Edgy.
    Influences one litter of pups to have dark/demonic traits, regardless of the parents' traits.

Customs
  • Custom Token - 50 Candies
    This token allows you to make a custom RPW with a maximum of 2 line edits, and common to rare paint only.
  • Advanced Custom Token - 70 Candies
    This amazing token allows you to make a custom RPW with hair, special paint (or lower if preferred) and three edits.
    Additional edits cost 15 Candies each, maximum 5 edits.
  • Special Custom Token - 300 Candies
    This special token allows you to make a special lined wolf with as many edits as you desire, but beware, it is costly!
  • Blank Gravestone - 200 Candies
    This allows you to create a custom Ghost RPW with a maximum of 3 edits (hair and paint powers count!)

Buying Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Items & Amount:[/b] tell me which items you're buying and how many of them
[b]Candy Total:[/b] the total amount of candy you're spending, that will need to be removed from your vault

FAQ

Can I sell the items I find during the Event to the store if I do not want them?
The short answer is NO.
I mean really, Cookie would never trade her candy for any of those useless items xD
You may, however, sell or trade them to other members of the community, either for other items they have, for their Candy, or for their Paint Gems, since Halloween Items are only purchasable in the Event Shop for Candy, not Paint Gems.
If you are selling or trading a Halloween Item to someone while the Event is still running, please make a note of it in your latest Bank Update so it can be removed from under your name and given to whoever is buying/trading for it.
Last edited by Zeneka on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW - Howloween Bank + Shop

Postby LadyChinaAru » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Total Candy Earned For Day #1 & 2: 24
Items To Place: none so far
Candy Breakdown And Proof:Monsterrat's Mansion (3 candies), RPW - The Graveyard (7 candies), Izaya's Labyrinth (2 candies), RPW - The Graveyard Day 2 ( 7 candies),Izaya's Labyrinth (5 candies)
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:49 am

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Total Candy Earned For Day #1: 10 candies
Items To Place: n/a
Candy Breakdown And Proof:

Day 1
3 Candies (graveyard)
7 Candies (mansion)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 am

Username:IrkenChu
Total Candy Earned For Day 1: 7
Items To Place: none
Candy Breakdown And Proof: Monsterrat's Mansion (3) Garnet's Candy Bowl (4)
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Username:
Total Candy Earned For Day #1: 7 candies
Items To Place: n/a
3 candies
4 candies
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:28 pm

I have a question about the tailmouth item,,, if I apply this to a wolf, what happens to the paint since it's usually at the end of the tail? Can I make the paint sorta like "drool" so it doesn't cover the mouth awkwardly?
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeneka » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:29 pm

gold wrote:I have a question about the tailmouth item,,, if I apply this to a wolf, what happens to the paint since it's usually at the end of the tail? Can I make the paint sorta like "drool" so it doesn't cover the mouth awkwardly?

Yes that would be fine, whichever way you would like it is acceptable~
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Username: booklover789
Total Candy Earned For Days #1&2: 38
Items To Place: None
Candy Breakdown And Proof: 8 candies (Exploring at the Graveyard) + 10 candies (Costume Challenge) + 4 candies (Garnet's Candy Bowl) + 8 candies (Monsterrat's Mansion) + 8 candies (Exploring at the Graveyard)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: booklover789
Total Candy Earned For Days #3&4: 45
Items To Place: None
Candy Breakdown And Proof: 5 candies (Izaya's Labyrinth), 40 candies (Coco's Storytime)
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 am

Username:viixen
Total Candy Earned For Day #1 and 2:21
Items To Place: none
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3216794&p=102891584&hilit=Viixen#p102891520
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3216797#p102869219
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me