13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #998 - Closed <3

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:47 am

Owner: x
Name: Fynn

I dont even like salt

Bring a little bit of positivity to the plate today yall <3
This babe is going to be a raffle, but to enter, you need to pick at least three viscet artists and complement them! Whether its their art or personalities or a specific time they helped you, it doesn't matter, just make them smile c;
(Please do not use me as one of your three!)

[Form ]
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]   
[b]Gender:[/b] 
Compliment Some Artists! (Minimum of Three):
-
-
-

- No other extras
- No prettying
- Be really nice mkay
- Dont crap it, put some effort into your words <3
- You can do more than three if you want

Ending Date: 10/12/16

Mutations: ///None///
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #998 - Open

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 am

Mark :3
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:13 am

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Chloride

Mint Chip, howlingtothestars, and SilverSamurai; I love your Viscets, and the patters and colors you choose for them! I would pick more than 3 artists, and say more about the 3 I did choose, if I were more involved in the Viscet community. But sadly I don't have a single Viscet to my name yet. Hopefully once I get some I'll be more involved in the community and get to know the artists a bit more! :")
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:21 am

Username: HyperPikaGirl
Name: Winter

- Strudel
I just love all of your designs, and you as a person ^w^ You're funny, and a fantastic artist/designer and I'm sure this place wouldn't be the same without you <3

- Grifforik
Although you're one of the newer artists here, I've grown to love your designs from the second I saw your Nursery Artist entries. I've always been a big fan of your work (Especially on Eldemore!), and not only are you talented, you are always such a good sport to the other artists. I see you dropping comments are their designs very often c;

- Mint Chip
What is there to say? You're another incredibly talented artist, whose funny and always upbeat! Your designs are some of my all time favorites <3 (Especially the wild dogs, oh my goodness, they were precious ;v;)
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 am

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Tama
@Soulsplosion - You have such amazing adopt ideas. I've joined this adopt community not to long ago and love it. Keep up the good work!
@ - SilverSamurai - You are such an amazing artist! I love your style and the way you add texture to your art.
@ - Mint Chip - I love how creative you are with your art! You always make beautiful adopts and I'm always looking forward to them.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:04 pm

very cool! Love those eyes ;)
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Username: Skyler1515
Name: Matrix

Griffork- Thank you so much griffork, you have helped me so much with advise, and helped me get many of my dream viscets. I love the art that you create and any new viscet that came into this community. Every one you create is something special and unique. You are always very respectful and happy every time you comment or i message you and i am glad to have talked to you. Glad you have become part of the artist group.

Mint Chip - You are a fun and a great artist. You have such a great art style and when you create viscets they are unique. I love how you are part of the community are never rude. You are always there when someone has a question and always have mostly an answer. Thank you soo much for being part of the community.

Soulsplosion- I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you do events and how you created this species. Your viscets you make are also so unique and very pleased to look at them and try out for them. I am only playing this game for viscets and i am so happy that you have created this community and brought these beautiful creatures here.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:04 am

Username: PhantomDaydream
Name: Fynn

To Soulsplosion,
You probably have forgotten about me but oh well, I found out about Viscets because of the Gikapi adoptables you have and although I haven't been here long I've come to understand that you have to do a lot, and I mean a lot to organise everyone. Because of that I look up to you, yes I understand this may be a game but when you actually look into things this is more than a game for people. So with that, I thank you for unintentionally introducing me to this species.

Dear Strudel,
Ahh well hello! You like everyone else on this site is incredibly nice, but you have helped me so much, you may not think that but to me you have. Although it is to do with one thing, it still made wonders for me because since joining this site and getting into oekaki adoptables I've always wanted to run my own, and because of you, you've made that possible. Annnnd your artwork is just argh I love it!

To Mint Chip, SilverSamurai, grifforik, howlingtothestars!
You're artwork is completely and utterly amazing, I haven't talked to any of you but as I get more into the Viscet community I would like to say Hey! to all of you and be able to possibly one day get as good as all of you are at digital (oekaki) art. Because of my sister is an artist I've always been jealous, but once seeing all of your work, it makes me think if I could do it if I kept trying. And so, I must thank you for inspiring me to at least try to get better. (Spends most of the time on computer filling in forms for you guys and others) Maybe, just maybe if I'm lucky enough, in the future there'll be something of mine you like and instead of me filling in forms for your work, you may be filling one in for mine one day.

To everyone I may or may not have mentioned in this species staff list!
Without all of you guys this isn't possible, I know it said 'artists' I though that anyone in the staff list counts as an artist because they've helped with this species somehow. So to all of you, be happy with yourself and don't put yourself down because no matter what you've made heaps of people smile. On behalf of everyone in this community, I thank you all for the effort and hours upon hours that you've put in to make this possible for everyone.

Thank you!
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:52 am

Username: -Neon_and_Lylia-
Name: River
- Mint Chip- I've always loved the ways you've designed your Viscets, the designs were so unique, and special. I also enjoy what you base them off of, such as your hyena based ones. The colors you use are so soft, and pleasing. I think you do really nice work! <3

- Howling to the stars- Ah, the person that helped me get my first Viscet, Copper. I love how you do your edits and colors. You make them look so fluffy. ;v; I also feel like you do some unique patterns when you do your Viscets, such as swirls and spots. I admire your work! <3

- Silver Samurai- I feel you spend a lot of time developing items onto your Viscets, and other contest Viscets. The little details you make are so pretty, and I love those little things to death. Your coloring is vibrant, and I love that too! Great job <3

-griffork - Your designs always seem to catch my eye. I love how vibrant all the colors in your Viscets clash, and make a beautiful combination. I also like that sometimes, you do armor and things. I also love the funny little comments you put in some of your viscet contests, such as the sun one. Keep up the great work Griff <3.

-Soulplosion (I butchered that didn't I? xD) Thank you for making Viscets happen. I love these little Raptor mixed things, and my life would have a little chunk missing without them. I just love the way you designed the lines of them, and how they look so cute. I just can't express how much I love these. Spectacular job. <3

(these were all the artists I could think of, may add more later uvu)

(The community wouldn't be the same without all you guys, your the best, and this goes for all the artists in this community! <3)
Last edited by ps4 kid on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:00 am

X
    Username: Entering for JayFur93
    Name: Alana
    Compliment Some Artists!:
      1) howlingtothestars
        Your designs are very warm and inviting. Not to mention
      2) grifforik
        My personal favorite design that you have done, is #991. I simply love the illusion of how the Viscet is made of glass with the energy going rampent within its body.
      3) Mint Chip
        Just like your art, I cant get enough of your designs. Everytime I see one of your designs, I swear it could jump to life.
      4) ShadyBro
        You said to not mention you in the first three, so Im making you my 4th. XD
        I absolutely love the way you put these designs together. They flow together perfectly and they give a natural look to them.

So overall, I love everyone's designs and their styles. XD
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn