Neteru Shadow Walker - Chimeric Roan and Black Tobiano by darthkira

Based on Click to view
Artist darthkira [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neteru Shadow Walker - Chimeric Roan and Black Tobiano

Postby darthkira » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Tell me a story about this horse in 200 words or more. Best story wins!! Ends 10/12
Owner: NARANDA
Name: Zahra (Arabic - "Beautiful Blossom")
Show Name: The Angel's Blossom
Breed: Neteru Shadow Walker
Coat Color: Chimeric Red Roan and Black Tobiano
Height: 14.0hh
Halter/Gems Color: Black & Eye Color
Last edited by darthkira on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darthkira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walker - Chimeric Roan and Black Tobiano

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Ginormous res!
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 am

Owner: NARANDA
No one believed me when I told them my owner could fly, they all thought I was crazier then a nut whenever I brought up the strange fact. Not even the foals believed me after a while, listening as their parents told them about all the impossibilities of it, but it is indeed the truth. It was the fact that they had seen my owner then made it impossible for them to believe me, for she always hid her wings when she came to the stable where she had me boarded. It was hard for me to believe myself when I had first met her, when she had first taken me in.
Rejected I had been, by my own mother at that. She didn't want to have anything to do with me. I was an accidental foal, the result of when the stallion boarded had escaped into the field with some of the mares. This was at my birth stable, but that place was never my home, I barely remember it as it is. No, my home was with a woman named Sakari. She took me in and soon became like a mother to me, bottle feeding me and taking care of me. I lived with her, far from the place of my birth, a place that was cold and vast, wild and free, but also very dangerous. The landscape was rough and untamed, and due to the habitat from whence my species came, I could not handle the cold. I had to be taken away, but she did not give me up. She came into the barn-like building I was in one night and tried to comfort me as she knew I was sad. "Believe me, I will visit as often as I can. With wings like mine I will be there in only a few short minutes." Soft brown wings spread out behind her as if growing from her back, surprising me. I faintly remembered them from my childhood, but she had not used them much since. I could not believe it until I nudged one of her wings with my nose, the feathers tickling and causing me to sneeze. She laughed as I shook my face and looked at her wings once again. "Don't worry, you will be going to a safe place."
My last day there, we went out on a ride. Luckily it was summer, and much warmer at that time then it was the rest of the year. I would be sent out before fall arrived, before the cold flew in from the icy north. It was the first time I ever witnessed her fly. She started out in the saddle on my back as we rode out towards the mountain valley that was over the rise, one of our favorite places. It seemed like a normal ride until the weight on my back shifted and vanished. I went to stop, but a shape flew over my head, wings spread out on either side. I could hear her laugh and she continued on, giving me a sneaky grin. I picked up the pace, running after her as she swerved across the sky above me. I called up to her, and she spun in midair. The wind in my mane, the freedom I felt in that moment, it made me completely forget that I was leaving this place, that I would be separated from my precious owner. I followed her from the ground bellow, following the path we had always taken when we came this way. I saw the shimmering water of the lake we normally visited, the lake that shimmered against the clear blue sky and reflected the mountains around it like a mirror. I ran down the slope and towards the shore of the lake. She flew over my head and across the lake, lightly touching her hand to the water and breaking up the crystal clear reflection into ripples of color. I watched in awe as she flew back towards me and landed before me on the shore. "I sure will miss you girl." her arms wrapped around my neck and I tilted my head in an attempt to hug her, nudging her closer.
The large stables were filled with horses of all kinds, most of them were rare and unusual breeds. There were others like me, Neteru Shadow Walkers. There was a strange sub-breed of Frisians called Khimaira Friesians, they almost seemed chimeric like I was, only that was a natural trait for them and not something extremely rare. There was Nile River Equines, though fewer of them along with the regular horses then there was of the two main breeds. I willingly entered the field and watched as my owner gave me one last wink before she walked away to speak with the owner. The others always tried to used logic to prove my stories false, especially when they noticed my owner get to the stable to visit faster then they thought possible. Helicopters, planes, boats and other ideas were all spewed out by my fellow herd members, but I stuck to my story all the same.
One day I would show them, one day I will prove to them that my story is indeed true...
Last edited by NARANDA on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 am

Owner: soul of winter
Name: Walter
Show Name: OTS Walking Affairs
Halter/Gems Color: pink with purple gems please
Story:
Walters Life
It all started on October 1st, 2012 when a colt was born into the world.

Wip!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 am

Owner: MelMellyMel
Name: Gemini
Show Name: The Great Divide
Halter/Gems Color: red and blue (will add hex codes later)
Story:
I never felt as free as when I was with Sky. That's who I found myself with in the pasture this morning. I pranced around him as he walked farther away from the gate he had entered. Sky was the only one that ever came to visit me besides the usual stable hands. People stayed away from me with good reason. Before Sky had entered the pasture he was stopped by a passing stable hand, no doubt talking about me as I was the only horse in the pasture, again, for good reason.
Sky stepped slightly away from me and reaxhed into the pocket of his sweatshirt. I danced with excited over not knowing what treat he'd give me today. I was really excited to see the small cube of packed, sugary granules once he removed his hand from within his pocket. He carefully placed it in the center of his palm and brought it under my mouth for me to take. I happily obliged and crunched at it, savoring the sweet treat. I snorted in thanks, which caused him to jump a bit away from me.
In the next few seconds the world seemed to move in slow motion. My vision turned red, I turned around, and I kicked Sky in the chest. I heard him fall to the ground with a sickening thud. All at once a group of stall hands rushed to get me away from him. I didn't want to do that, why am I so angry? A rope was thrown around my neck and another around my front left fetlock sending me tumbling to the ground. This wasn't the first time either, I always got angry for no reason and ended up hurting Sky, but he always came back. Through my dazed vision, from hitting the ground so hard, I saw a stable hand carrying away Sky, his body limp as if he were lifeless. Why he came back, I do not know. I can only hope that I hadn't made this day his last visit.

[Note: I may add to this later, but I just sort of wanted to explain WHY I had what happened, happen. What you just read was not a sudden very weird plot twist executed poorly (well, it could have been, depending on how you look at it). I had decided to give Gemini a sort of bipolar personality since it seemed fitting to me. If you're confused why he got mad and not depressed, that's because there are different cases of bipolar disorder where the emotion they feel during their lows is different from the more common, and known about, depression. I thought it would be interesting if I had Gemini have angry lows and to have a person, Sky, not give up on him no matter how many time they get injured by him. At this point the note is half the size of the story, so I'll stop now.]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:50 am

Friendly Bump!
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darthkira » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Very interesting story, i quite enjoyed it! :D Enjoy your new NSW :D
NARANDA wrote:Owner: NARANDA
No one believed me when I told them my owner could fly, they all thought I was crazier then a nut whenever I brought up the strange fact. Not even the foals believed me after a while, listening as their parents told them about all the impossibilities of it, but it is indeed the truth. It was the fact that they had seen my owner then made it impossible for them to believe me, for she always hid her wings when she came to the stable where she had me boarded. It was hard for me to believe myself when I had first met her, when she had first taken me in.
Rejected I had been, by my own mother at that. She didn't want to have anything to do with me. I was an accidental foal, the result of when the stallion boarded had escaped into the field with some of the mares. This was at my birth stable, but that place was never my home, I barely remember it as it is. No, my home was with a woman named Sakari. She took me in and soon became like a mother to me, bottle feeding me and taking care of me. I lived with her, far from the place of my birth, a place that was cold and vast, wild and free, but also very dangerous. The landscape was rough and untamed, and due to the habitat from whence my species came, I could not handle the cold. I had to be taken away, but she did not give me up. She came into the barn-like building I was in one night and tried to comfort me as she knew I was sad. "Believe me, I will visit as often as I can. With wings like mine I will be there in only a few short minutes." Soft brown wings spread out behind her as if growing from her back, surprising me. I faintly remembered them from my childhood, but she had not used them much since. I could not believe it until I nudged one of her wings with my nose, the feathers tickling and causing me to sneeze. She laughed as I shook my face and looked at her wings once again. "Don't worry, you will be going to a safe place."
My last day there, we went out on a ride. Luckily it was summer, and much warmer at that time then it was the rest of the year. I would be sent out before fall arrived, before the cold flew in from the icy north. It was the first time I ever witnessed her fly. She started out in the saddle on my back as we rode out towards the mountain valley that was over the rise, one of our favorite places. It seemed like a normal ride until the weight on my back shifted and vanished. I went to stop, but a shape flew over my head, wings spread out on either side. I could hear her laugh and she continued on, giving me a sneaky grin. I picked up the pace, running after her as she swerved across the sky above me. I called up to her, and she spun in midair. The wind in my mane, the freedom I felt in that moment, it made me completely forget that I was leaving this place, that I would be separated from my precious owner. I followed her from the ground bellow, following the path we had always taken when we came this way. I saw the shimmering water of the lake we normally visited, the lake that shimmered against the clear blue sky and reflected the mountains around it like a mirror. I ran down the slope and towards the shore of the lake. She flew over my head and across the lake, lightly touching her hand to the water and breaking up the crystal clear reflection into ripples of color. I watched in awe as she flew back towards me and landed before me on the shore. "I sure will miss you girl." her arms wrapped around my neck and I tilted my head in an attempt to hug her, nudging her closer.
The large stables were filled with horses of all kinds, most of them were rare and unusual breeds. There were others like me, Neteru Shadow Walkers. There was a strange sub-breed of Frisians called Khimaira Friesians, they almost seemed chimeric like I was, only that was a natural trait for them and not something extremely rare. There was Nile River Equines, though fewer of them along with the regular horses then there was of the two main breeds. I willingly entered the field and watched as my owner gave me one last wink before she walked away to speak with the owner. The others always tried to used logic to prove my stories false, especially when they noticed my owner get to the stable to visit faster then they thought possible. Helicopters, planes, boats and other ideas were all spewed out by my fellow herd members, but I stuck to my story all the same.
One day I would show them, one day I will prove to them that my story is indeed true...
darthkira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Eek! Thank you so much! XD I love her so much! <333
She is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely one of my faves!
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me