Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #965 - Closed

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Owner: x
Name: Viper

I am a sheep
All aboard the challenge train lmao
I suck at this, but uh yeah have a Collared Kingfisher X Coral Snake??

Just gimme a really cool/cute/beautiful/whatever reptile gif. Amphibians count too.
Im also looking for an interesting personality. You have free range with that, make it a handful of character traits or a whole story, totally up to you.

[Form ]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:

- No other extras
- No major prettying
- Be unique

Ending Date: 9/28/16

Mutations: ///None///
Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #965 - Open

Postby tiny little box » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 am

Username:tiny little box
Name: Randell
Gif: http://makeagif.com/i/siX6_9 (sorry,crappy phone)
Personality: Randell is a very fast and flexible little guy.Findinf comfort. The dark and the beauty of any scaly or six legged bug or reptilian.He sees the world for what it is.Dangerous yet beautiful

Randell set up the finishing touches of his new home.He smiles brightly at it.The soft chording of the bugs made the whole thing come together.Standing in front of the multi colored viscet was a large hanging tree that curved and twisted up,large roots intertwining with the soft muddy ground that made up his swampy forest home.He let out a faint little laught,sitting down on his haunches.He calmly sat down,listening to the crickets beautiful self made music.His ears pinned up when he heard somthing

"croak"

Randell got on all fours,heading to the small algae filled pond.He hid in the brush,his nearly black eyes skimming the green and grey pond.Just as he seemed like forever a big fat road splashed out of the pond,making Randell thump his tail.He was so beautiful with his wart covered skin and big pupils.He came a little closer,the fat toad appeared to be angry,even though that was just his rest face.He wanted to touch it.He giggled a little bit,pulling his hand back.He really shouldn't.He would get his hands all slimy.He watched as another slightly smaller toad plop up,then another and another.The pond buzzing with life.There large pink tongues grabbing onto the flying insects,there cries of the night ringing loudly.Randell came out of hiding,pulling away carefully,loving every little creature that walked near the pond.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radio Wolf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 am

Username:Anonymous Wolf
Name: Zeke
Gif:Image
Personality:Shy and nonconfrontational
Image Image
Radio Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Username: _Wolfgirl_
Name: Fulvius
Gif: XxXxXx
Personality:
Fulvius is normally very laid back and relaxed. He tends to stay out of others way, watching in the shade or partially hidden. He doesn't bother anyone unless provoked. He tends to spend the day basking in the sun, exploring the surrounding environment (especially studying the local wildlife), and hunting for food. When in danger Fulvius uses his bright coloration as a warning to predators and others who mean to do him harm. He would prefer if they took the hint and left him alone but if he must, he will strike. He strikes quickly before fleeing to safety while the culprit is stunned.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Username: -Neon_and_Lylia-
Name: Lia
Gif: Image
Personality: Adventurous, bubbly, sometimes grumpy.
Lia has loved any type of scaly creature since the day she hatched onto this Earth. She's not afraid to touch one of these fascinating creatures, she actually quite enjoys it. She'll allow a snake to slither on her, as she explains to her friends its ok. ''It's ok guys! It's just a snake, theres nothing to be scared of. It's not like the one i'm holding is venomous!'' Lia said as she looked at one of her friends. ''B-but.. I don't want it to bite me..'' one of her friends said, his voice shivering. ''Its not going to bite you silly!, I have its head under control.'' She said as she held it up, proving to him that she had its head. ''Come on, pet it, its not that bad.'' Lia said and smiled. ''Ok..'' her friend said, as he reached his hand out and patted its tiny head. Then a smile wiped his face. ''That wasn't bad at all. Its just rough scales.'' He said as he looked at Lia. ''See, it's not that bad. You have to trust me sometimes!'' She said as she lightly punched his shoulder. He laughed, and eventually her other two friends touched the snake. Then she let it go back into the wild. When Lia is not with her friends, she explores around the hot Arizona plains, to find all of these mysterious snakes. If she's not catching snakes, she'll be snuggled up in her bed, either watching TV, or reading a book. Her personality is a bit grumpy, but she's very sweet when you get to know her, just don't get on her bad side. She never likes to yell or snap at anyone. The first thing she might ask you is, ''Hey, do you like snakes?'' if you say no, she'll say ok and shrug. If you say yes, then she'll jump up and give you a big hug. Her home town is in Alaska, but she travels to Arizona, as I said above. To her it feels so nice to wear a hat, and some short sleeves, because she doesn't get to wear those kind of clothes often. She's usually bundled up in a parka, with an undershirt, that is long sleeved. She also carries a satchel when she is around and traveling, so she can store things in there, such as shells and rocks that she finds.
Last edited by ps4 kid on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintkenny » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 am

Username: -toony-
Name: Rattle
Gif: Image

Personality: Nice, mood changes oftenly, upset at times.

Story;;
Rattle is an adventurous Viscet, He loves all types of reptiles no matter if they are slimy or slippery he enjoys handling the little creatures. Rattle has a interesting personalty, his mood changes oftenly. If he is upset it takes little effort to bring a smile on his face. Rattle loves taking care of all sorts of reptiles, He will go out to an area with his friends where they could find reptiles. In the end they look at there finds and then let them go. Rattle brings a camera around so he could take photos or videos of the reptiles he finds. Rattle is an only child raised by his mother. Rattle has a snake bite scar on his arm from when he tried to handle a python. Lets just say he did not have a nice day after that. Thats pretty much rattles story! <3.
Last edited by peppermintkenny on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image⤴ ⤴ ⤴ ⤴

hi, im peppermintkenny, formally known as ame,.
(feel free to call me kenny, peppermint, etc.)
(please do not take/steal the username "ame,". Thank you.),
i love south park. feel free to chat with me!, i dont bite.
(well, sometimes.). please have a very nice day/night.
bye for now.(art by Rensaven on deviantart.)

peppermintkenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:07 am

Username:
queen crossroad.
Name:
Bastien
Gif:
Above
Personality:
People have very mixed feelings about Bastien. He doesn't have many that he's even remotely close to. He prefers to keep people at arms length at all times. He doesn't get caught up emotionally in other people or their problems, either. He looks after himself and himself alone. He tends to view other people as pawns, easily manipulating them for his own ends. He has a silver tongue and he's not afraid to use it. Lulling people into a false sense of security, carefully blending truth and lie into a seamless tool for his own benefit.

It takes a lot to get Bastien angry. He usually has supreme control over all his emotions. Everything he does is smooth and well calculated, right down to the tone of his voice and slightest movement. This also means that even though he keeps himself under control, if he's pushed too far he gets angry to an extreme. He'll throw things, break things, yell and even get physical if pushed too far. People who have seen him like this often give him a wide berth after that, fearing he'll lose it and take it all out on them.

Bastien is a very dominant Viscet. He can't stand being second place or following anyone except himself. He works very hard to make sure others know that they are to listen to him, not the other way around. This suits him well because he's a natural born leader. He always seems to know what to do and is very resourceful. He can solve problems well and organize people for a common goal. He has such an air of power about him, it's never usually a problem for him to take up a leader position in almost any situation.

Something that makes some people wary of Bastien is he practices Voodoo. His interest in Voodoo started when he was a very young Viscling. Being born in Louisiana, he comes from a long line of Viscets who practiced. He learned a lot of what he knows from his mother who told fortunes and practiced heavily. What allures him most about Voodoo is the power that can be gained from it. He is a very power hungry person and will do almost anything to have some form of control over others.

Bastien makes most of his money dishonestly. He's a swindler through and through. Even though his Voodoo practices are quite real, he makes most of his money by fortune-telling for people and doing spells for them. These things can range from making them believe he's cursing their enemy or making them wealthy beyond measure. Due to his nature he has made a very big name for himself in this industry and runs his own business out of his home in Louisiana.
Last edited by gravestones on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:35 am

Username: ABeardedDragon
Gif:
Personality:
Adaptable
Viper is comfortable in almost any situation. As a result, he isn't stressed very easily. He can be pushed out of his comfort zone. He is fine with change and accepts it. In fact, he quite likes change; to break out of a routine and try something new is what he always wants. Of course, he is an average viscet and exceptionally distressing situations will unsettle him; he is still fazeable, he just has a fairly high stress tolerance.
Aspiring
He sets himself goals and hopes to achieve them. Without his aims he feels lost in life, without purpose or direction. The thought of having no dreams scares him. He depends on an end goal in life and smaller ones along the way. He looks up to great achievers and well-known people. What they did doesn't matter to him; as long as they have what they want, he will admire them.
Cheerful
Most of the time, Viper is overly happy. He always tries to brighten up a dark situation with jokes. Many see it as bad taste or at the wrong time, but he genuinely means good. Somehow, he remains positive about everything and believes that nothing is bad forever. Viper is spontaneous and energetic, as well as being very enthusiastic about most things he does.
Selfless
Anything he steals is either given to those in need or kept for himself, usually the former though. He'd rather make someone else's day when they need it rather than take something he doesn't truly want. Occasionally he'll randomly give money to others. But, however kind he may seem, he still considers himself first priority for most things. He despises greedy individuals.
Confident
Viper is more than willing to tackle anything that's thrown at him. He's capable of socializing with anyone, with ease. This viscet is a risk-taker and has high confidence in himself when it comes to competitions. While he may be confident, he isn't over-confident. Losing something does knock his confidence but he is quick to get over it; he learns from mistakes.
Curious
Anything will get his attention. Anything. He's normally the first one to investigate something. The world around him has so many small puzzles and mechanisms that he can't help but think about. An overheard snippet of dialogue makes him wonder about everything else they might have said, or the context of the words. Sometimes he may ask about it if he is so intrigued. He has great interest in social interactions and how conversations work.
Independent
Viper is comfortable being by himself. He doesn't rely on others in his work. This viscet prefers to make his own paths rather than follow those of others. He couldn't care less what others think about him.
Realistic
He is extremely aware of what he can and can't do. If something is challenging, he will attempt it with the difficulty in mind. But if it clearly is impossible, he'll back down. He thinks there is no point of trying something just to certainly fail. Viper carefully thinks about every option before determining how possible it is.
Philosophical
At first, most would think this counters his realistic personality. But Viper practices alchemy and truly believes everything about it. His goal is to create the elixir of immortality because he fears death and desires some power. Most of the items he steals are actually what he needs for his research.
Proud
Viper takes pride in almost everything he does. He is aware that his 'job' is seen as immoral to some people but he thinks it's the right thing to do; he wouldn't have it any other way. Those who disprove of his alchemy; for tinkering with life and death, or it's 'impossibility', do not bother him. He lets anyone have their own opinion, but it won't stop him doing what he does. He likes to show off his work.
Dishonest
If you asked him to recall a time he told the truth, he wouldn't be able to remember one. He never tells the truth about anything, no matter how simple the matter is. In fact, Viper is only his alias, most don't know his real name.
Disloyal
Viper may have 'friends', but he's almost never loyal. His most common reason for befriending someone is for his own benefit, if it doesn't then they're no use to him. He won't hesitate to pass the blame to someone else when in trouble. He'd definitely rather give away his friends than his life; possibly even loved ones. Viper commonly talks about others without them knowing and doesn't mind stabbing them in the back either.
Irritable
While he may be upbeat the majority of the time, he can still get annoyed, just like any other. Unfortunately, he is rather prone to being agitated by something. If something is repeatedly going wrong he will give up in frustration. If someone pesters him, he will snap. His mood can change dangerously fast. Usually he will simply become insulting and snappy, occasionally passive-aggressive. It is extremely rare for him to become violent, but it can happen if pushed enough.
Mannerless
'Please' and 'thank you' don't exist in his vocabulary. He is impolite to pretty much everyone, friends included. Viper is quite blunt with his words and doesn't care if they offend others, but doesn't go out of his way to insult.
Thievish
Don't ever leave something unattended around him, or he'll take it. Anything valuable he can get his hands on is his. He has a habit of 'borrowing' from others and forgetting to return items. Viper usually takes from others who won't miss what he takes, since he gives it away to those who want it. If something sparks his interest, he'll almost certainly take it. This trait has got him into trouble with the law more than a few times, and wanted in multiple towns.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:30 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Asher
Gif: tba
Personality: Determined, hard-working, loyal, and kind
Asher's the kinda Vicset who could blow your mind
'cause all who meet him know just what they'll find
And that is the coolest base player in Viscet kind

WIP
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:25 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:
Username: ABeardedDragon
Gif:
Personality:
Adaptable
Viper is comfortable in almost any situation. As a result, he isn't stressed very easily. He can be pushed out of his comfort zone. He is fine with change and accepts it. In fact, he quite likes change; to break out of a routine and try something new is what he always wants. Of course, he is an average viscet and exceptionally distressing situations will unsettle him; he is still fazeable, he just has a fairly high stress tolerance.
Aspiring
He sets himself goals and hopes to achieve them. Without his aims he feels lost in life, without purpose or direction. The thought of having no dreams scares him. He depends on an end goal in life and smaller ones along the way. He looks up to great achievers and well-known people. What they did doesn't matter to him; as long as they have what they want, he will admire them.
Cheerful
Most of the time, Viper is overly happy. He always tries to brighten up a dark situation with jokes. Many see it as bad taste or at the wrong time, but he genuinely means good. Somehow, he remains positive about everything and believes that nothing is bad forever. Viper is spontaneous and energetic, as well as being very enthusiastic about most things he does.
Selfless
Anything he steals is either given to those in need or kept for himself, usually the former though. He'd rather make someone else's day when they need it rather than take something he doesn't truly want. Occasionally he'll randomly give money to others. But, however kind he may seem, he still considers himself first priority for most things. He despises greedy individuals.
Confident
Viper is more than willing to tackle anything that's thrown at him. He's capable of socializing with anyone, with ease. This viscet is a risk-taker and has high confidence in himself when it comes to competitions. While he may be confident, he isn't over-confident. Losing something does knock his confidence but he is quick to get over it; he learns from mistakes.
Curious
Anything will get his attention. Anything. He's normally the first one to investigate something. The world around him has so many small puzzles and mechanisms that he can't help but think about. An overheard snippet of dialogue makes him wonder about everything else they might have said, or the context of the words. Sometimes he may ask about it if he is so intrigued. He has great interest in social interactions and how conversations work.
Independent
Viper is comfortable being by himself. He doesn't rely on others in his work. This viscet prefers to make his own paths rather than follow those of others. He couldn't care less what others think about him.
Realistic
He is extremely aware of what he can and can't do. If something is challenging, he will attempt it with the difficulty in mind. But if it clearly is impossible, he'll back down. He thinks there is no point of trying something just to certainly fail. Viper carefully thinks about every option before determining how possible it is.
Philosophical
At first, most would think this counters his realistic personality. But Viper practices alchemy and truly believes everything about it. His goal is to create the elixir of immortality because he fears death and desires some power. Most of the items he steals are actually what he needs for his research.
Proud
Viper takes pride in almost everything he does. He is aware that his 'job' is seen as immoral to some people but he thinks it's the right thing to do; he wouldn't have it any other way. Those who disprove of his alchemy; for tinkering with life and death, or it's 'impossibility', do not bother him. He lets anyone have their own opinion, but it won't stop him doing what he does. He likes to show off his work.
Dishonest
If you asked him to recall a time he told the truth, he wouldn't be able to remember one. He never tells the truth about anything, no matter how simple the matter is. In fact, Viper is only his alias, most don't know his real name.
Disloyal
Viper may have 'friends', but he's almost never loyal. His most common reason for befriending someone is for his own benefit, if it doesn't then they're no use to him. He won't hesitate to pass the blame to someone else when in trouble. He'd definitely rather give away his friends than his life; possibly even loved ones. Viper commonly talks about others without them knowing and doesn't mind stabbing them in the back either.
Irritable
While he may be upbeat the majority of the time, he can still get annoyed, just like any other. Unfortunately, he is rather prone to being agitated by something. If something is repeatedly going wrong he will give up in frustration. If someone pesters him, he will snap. His mood can change dangerously fast. Usually he will simply become insulting and snappy, occasionally passive-aggressive. It is extremely rare for him to become violent, but it can happen if pushed enough.
Mannerless
'Please' and 'thank you' don't exist in his vocabulary. He is impolite to pretty much everyone, friends included. Viper is quite blunt with his words and doesn't care if they offend others, but doesn't go out of his way to insult.
Thievish
Don't ever leave something unattended around him, or he'll take it. Anything valuable he can get his hands on is his. He has a habit of 'borrowing' from others and forgetting to return items. Viper usually takes from others who won't miss what he takes, since he gives it away to those who want it. If something sparks his interest, he'll almost certainly take it. This trait has got him into trouble with the law more than a few times, and wanted in multiple towns.

Congrats! I love the personality you came up with, plus I mean Beardies are the best omg so cute <33
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets