Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #893

Postby Lizord » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Owner: commandant
Name: Crowley James Day
Form: xxx
Last edited by Lizord on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
THFRELDV
PM me about art trades ♥ Valentines YCH
MemeEmperor9000 is my brother ovo
Lizord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #893 - Open

Postby kayyye » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Username: kayyye
Name: Katniss Everdeen
Personality:
Extra: (at least one, can be more)

THIS IS IT. I NEED THIS CHILD .O. WIPPP
sorry not sorry for that hnger games refrence
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Username: CaesarHorse
Name: Tristan
Personality: Brave but awkward. She tends to not understand the obvious and make sense of the confusing.
Extra: I got her name from the show Liv And Maddie, in an episode Liv plays a character named Tristan Lycanth and she really inspired me in that episode :)

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Behr
Male

Tree Hugger

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly_fish » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:05 pm

"talks like a lady, shoots like a man"
Username~ Jelly_fish
Name~Eva Greenwald by some, Braveheart by others.
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Eva Greenwald is known for being kind, shy, and weak.
during the day she likes to read, and stay away from the outdoors. or at least,
that's what everyone thinks when one mentions Eva Greenwald.
Eva herself acts the part, but once the sun lowers and the moon is shinning in the sky,
Eva takes the name of Braveheart. She has a quick wit, and a sharp tongue,
any who have come in contact with her would never associate the archer who shoots as well as any man,
if not better, with the weak Eva Greenwald.

Extra~
Eva got the name "Braveheart" when she was out in the forest, she had heard a sound, no a scream.
it was the scream of a girl. Eva raced towards the sound and almost knocked into the thing causing it.
"It" was a bear. A large brown grizzly bear with round black eyes thirsting for blood.
In front of the beast stood a man, shaking with fear with only a stick to defend himself and the girl,
presumed daughter, cowering behind him, tears streaming down her face.
without thinking Eva grabbed an arrow from her quiver and aimed at the creatures left eye.
She didn't miss her mark. the bear howled in pain and rage, charging straight for Eva.
It took all of her arrows to even slow down the beast, but it still wasn't enough.
with a cry louder then the largest Viking she charged the beast, armed only her a small hunting knife.
She didn't know how she did it, either by sheer dumb luck or skill, she was able to bring down the beast.
The man thanked her a thousand times before asking for her name. she only shook her head unable to speak.
"Then I shall call you Braveheart." The man said

*all art done by me*
Last edited by Jelly_fish on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jelly_fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Username:tiny little box
Name:Jolt
Personality: Jolt is a weapons designer,loving making nothing into something.Jolt is what you call aggressive,not really too fond of humans getting to close to his group of friends.He is in charge of making weapons armor or anything that needs to be melded.He is the best blacksmith,and tends to live deep in a tunneled caves
Extra: (at least one, can be more)

Jolt carried a bag over his shoulder,huffing a little bit.Boy it was hot outside.He sets it down near a broken moldy log,looking all around the dark forest."can't see a damn thing in this dark place" he grumbled a little bit,grabbing the big Lopey sack.Grabbing a torch and a bottle of matches,striking it firmly against the log to greasing a warm spark.He put it on the torch,lighting up the area."there,nice and lit up,finally see were the heck I'm going now" he said,rubbing his arm.He pulled the sack over his shoulder,starting to walk faster before it got completely dark outside.

Jolt growled loudly,putting out the torch."there is only one entrance,really" he yelled loudly.The entrance to the cave was up pretty high,a ledge about 40 feet.He paced around."is it really worth the heat." He muttered out,talking to himself as per usual.He nodded,it was worth it.He knew there was heat in that Moutain there,maybe some metals.He tied the sack up,keeping it around his waist.Grabbing onto a ledge and hoisting himself up.
Rock by Rock he made it to the large ledge that open to the mouth of the cave.He painted heavily,it had already became dark outside.He cursed at himself,shaking his mane."going to have to use another one" he mumbled out to himself.

He walked along the dark walls of the cavern,his claws dragging across the dark cavern.He wondered if anyone else has been here before.He laughed a little bit,he had gotten in all this trouble just to fine the perfect spot to place his blacksmith workshop.He stopped in his tracks,it was getting hotter but somthing was off.He took out his hammer,preparing for a fight."stand back,this area is my claim" he said lowly,his voice hanging on the walls of the cave,he stepped closer to whatever was there.He dropped the hammer when rats started rushing to his feet."ACK" he kicked them away."get away Ye filthy rodents" he shivered a little.Good eatin,not so good crawling.He picked up his hammer,putting it back in the bag."if I were a hotspot I would be...." He looked down at a deep cavern,there.Sweet hot lava,yes.But how would get down there.He laughed a little.
"Or course,my steal bucket.Dumb dumb" he smacked his forehead.He was a weirdo when it came to precious metals.He grabbed his rope,tying it down."I need that sweet honey heat" he said to himself.He started to make it down the heat hole,slowly making it down."oh hot very hot" he whined,stepping on a ledge,scooping it up carefully."HOT HOT HOT" he hissed and made his way up."I need to get up there fast." He said,getting up the wall.He put it up there,getting up quickly,the stench of sweat and hair,looking at it.It was cooling down fast.He grabbed his hammer down,smashing the page rock,making a big enough debt to dump it in.He looked paniced,looking at the hot bucket,he emptied the sack,the handle now too hot to touch.He lifted it up and swiftly dumped it in the dented stone,sighing loudly and dropping it.
"There,my special melting material."hah,what will the boys think of when they see this,oh jolt,melt me that super hard amor I want it,oh jolt make me a iron staff quick." He said,talking and laughing at himself."HA,I win.No more wimpy fire for me" he thumped his tail on the ground.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Dropping to watch
Last edited by *-wolfs-* on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sometimes when life gets hard, I only need to come and look at this, and suddenly I feel better <3
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:57 pm

This is a really amazing 'cet!
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Username: ~Prophecy~
    Name: Sale if you speak Italian do not question me
    Personality: Sale is very outgoing. He loves meeting new Viscets. He likes music and is a great singer and can play the guitar and piano. He is still single because he doesn't have the time for a girlfriend or wife. Sale adores kids. He is sweet and gentle but has a dare-devil punk side to him. Sale is Bipolar but doesn't let that stop him from having a great life. Sale draws on himself because he thinks it is fun, but sometimes he writes notes like "I'm fine" or "Calm Down" to remind himself that everything is okay.

Extra:
      "The settlement in the valley"

"There it is, just like I predicted. The settlement in the valley. The stories and rumors are true. It's so pretty. It's better shape than I expected." Sale had traveled for days walking out to find what others believed to be false. He had grown used to not being with anyone and just talking to himself. "I wonder if anyone is here..." Sale was thinking as he trotted toward the abandoned Village. There was a loud crash and then a figure ran out of sight. "There is nothing out here for miles! What are they are doing here!" Sale blurted out. The figure could be partially seen around the corner of a building. As Sale started taking the fastest way down to the village, the figure ran away with the noise of clinking and jingling. "This place. Its been trashed! It's completely destroyed!" Sale exclaimed as he kicked a rock. "I think I know who did all of this too."
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:39 pm

HHHhhhnngh if i had more slots Is 100%try out ;v;
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me