Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #816 - Quick Contest

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:31 am

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=657975
name; Mocha
gender; female
(click here for form)

and yet another suggestion from my ask.fm - you can still suggest more ideas to me there~
this one is based on a Basset Hound! <3

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
story;

-this will be a quick story contest! story must be longer than 150 words but less than 600 words!
-it needs to be a story about the viscet (makes sense right?)
-can be from any time in it's life~
-no extras
-prettying up is allowed

This will end July 15th, 2016!

//mutations: ear varition - basset hound (uncommon)//

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3111131][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2556968&size=large&format=png&rev=1468362769[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #816 - Quick Contest

Postby corgiboy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:33 am

name;
gender;
Male
story;
Last edited by corgiboy on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
a simple hello could lead to
a million things.

mocha // female

A loud BANG followed by an even louder grunt is what woke Mocha up from her slumber. The viscet sighed; her father seems to be having another one of his rampage episodes. They have been happening daily ever since Mocha's mother left unexpectedly, and her father had a good enough sense not to take out his frustrations on his own daughter. The male always reminds Mocha to leave the den whenever he's having one of his outbursts, which is what she is planning to do right this very moment. She has the perfect spot in which she always goes to, the young viscet has many fond memories of this particular area with her mother.

Mocha's nerves calmed drastically as she got closer to the spot. 'The sun's almost setting, perfect,' she exhaled happily. Her 'perfect spot' was simply the cliffside, with a sparkling lake down below that reflects the colors of the setting sun beautifully. She and her mother used to always come to this location whenever they wanted to relax, as it's also a great spot for cloud watching.

The viscet laid down and took a deep breath, her eyes gazing over the landscape contently. Slowly, her eyes closed for a quick nap, as she was interrupted from sleeping earlier.

Another viscet emerged from the woods, spotting the unfamiliar female immediately. He quietly walked towards her, as if not to wake her (which he was going to, anyways).

"Hey! Wake up!" He suddenly shouted, making Mocha jump in fright. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Mocha frowned. "Well, I was sleeping," She mumbled. That was pretty rude of him to do- little runt. Mocha was by far the bigger one out of the two, she could beat him to a pulp in a matter of seconds if he wasn't careful. Might as well make introductions. "I'm Mocha, who are you?"

"I'm Finnegan, but you can call me Finny! It's nice to meet you, Mo!" Great, he already came up with a nickname for her. "You seem very nice, Mo. Would you like to come over to my house?" He's already inviting her to his house? The female viscet was a bit sketchy but agreed anyways. If he tried anything she wouldn't hesitate to hurt.

He lived deep in the forest, in a little cabin-like structure with little designs carved into the wood. The male quickly welcomed her into his home, to which Mocha gazed over in awe. A bunch of wood-carved figurines were lined up on a table, and statues carved out of wood as big as she was were standing proudly on the floor. It was very interesting and pretty. "You carved all of this?" She breathed.

"Indeed I did! It's my hobby AND my job, I usually sell this stuff in the nearby city," Finny stated humbly. Mocha picked up one of the smaller wood figurines. It was a dog with ears like hers. Finny laughed. "That one looks almost like you, Mo! You can totally have it!"

"W-wait, really? Are you sure you don't want anything in return?" She immediately became flustered. The male's face softened. "Of course! All I ask for in return is your friendship," After that, he quickly hugged her and they exited his house.

"It's getting late, you should get going! I'll see you later!" With a wave, Mocha set off back to her den, knowing her father should be calmed down by now. The viscet knows for a fact that she'll be at Finny's doorstep when morning comes. (587/600)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Last edited by jolteon on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

╔══════════════╗
-Name-
Atticus
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
-Gender-
Male
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
-The Story-
It was cold, really cold. That is what I remember the strongest about that day. It was in the dead of winter and my brother, an avid skier, had decided to take me to the slopes for the first time. I have to admit that I was a little bit scared since I didn't really know how to ski. However, Roman assured me that I would be just fine and he'd make sure I didn't get hurt. I decided to trust him. After all, my brother had never lied to me before and I highly doubted he'd start now.

Once we got bundled up in all of our snow cloths, Roman gathered the ski stuff and begun to load it into the car along with my snowboard. I was honestly really glad he was bringing that since I was more confident with it. I may not have been on the big slopes before but I did know a little bit about snowboarding. As in, I could ride without hitting my face on a tree. However, being able to avoid a single tree wouldn't be much help on the slopes. There was a lot more trees out there and it was downhill.

By the time we got everything loaded and the two of us into the car, it was already 10:00. We'd gotten up early this morning to get everything ready but nobody expected it would take this long. Apparently, two people have a lot more stuff. At least brother thought to stop for some food first. Otherwise I might not have made it. The drive to the slopes was quite long from where we lived and the rest stops few. Plus, it wasn't easy digging one's wallet out of a snowsuit.

For the first half hour into the trip, everyone was fine. We talked for a bit and my brother explained a little bit about what I'd experience at the slopes. I was especially interested in the lifts since I hadn't seen one up close before. However, as the trip dragged on, the temperatures in the car begun to get uncomfortable. Out warm clothes weren't making things easy and eventually we ended up rolling down all the windows and turning on the cold air. I really hoped we'd get there soon.

After what felt like ages, we finally arrived and wow was this place cool! There was snow everywhere and a great mountain that stretched up for a such a long way, I couldn't even see the top. I begun to get excited. Since Roman was used to this, he helped me gather our stuff and find a place to sit while we chose a slope. He didn't want something too hard for my first run. That was understandable and I was glad to have him looking after me.

Once we had finally selected a slope, it was time to get on the lift. The ride was even more fun than I expected but as we approached the top, I begun to get nervous again. Roman said getting off was easy enough but what if I messed up?! But, as though he has sensed my fear, my brother was once again there to help me. Once it came time to dismount, Roman helped me get everything ready and adjust my position before gently pushing me off. I landed softly in the snow and begun to slide down the slope. I was a bit wobbly at first but before I knew it I was at the bottom, Roman following shortly behind me. I had done it and it felt good.
600/600
Story by Gallifrey - Roman belongs to me
╚══════════════╝
Last edited by Levi on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Levi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:42 am

Wake up! Please! Bruno..? I cant lose you! You are my best friend! Bruno...

My name is Alec, im a male, and im in love with my best friend.

huge wip
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am

" Wha-what- are you doing?! "

Wip!!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:01 am

dropping. still have connection, but can't think of story
Last edited by elliott. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:40 am

Mark to see winner
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 am

mark omg

Postby Hail. » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 pm

XD due to my phones brightness to took me too long to figure out that the black on the head was the floppy ears XD but this one is absolutely adorable! I love the little spots!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: