Viscet #795 - winner! by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #795 - winner!

Postby Hail. » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:32 am

Owner - http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=318842
Name - Hone
Gender - Male

Yugi wrote:
The Basics wrote:Username - Yugi
Name - Hone
Gender - Male

After wasting his time
foolishly looking for evidence
in all the wrong locations,
unfortunately time has come to
say goodbye to his lover. She
refuses to plead not guilty in her
crime, regardless of Hone's pleas.
This is the time where his heart
ultimately breaks.

45/50
Icon credited to
Capcom's Ace Attorney series

He has come to accept himself,
his job, and all the mishaps that
has happened to him. Even though
his heart is still broken over his
deceased lover, he continues his job
as a defense attorney to ensure no
one else suffers heartbreak like how
he did.

47/50
Icon credited to

All art by me

After being falsely accused of murder, Hone finds himself sitting in the detention center. Many visitors arrive to meet with him, including his once friend (the person who is responsible for this whole crime scene). He soon meets his defense attorney; she's a charming and smart young girl.

48/50
Background and icon credited to Capcom's Ace Attorney series

Hone soon finds love with the same defense attorney who helped clear his name. Luckily for him, she also returns the affection. For two years, their relationship goes well; both of them are highly successful attorneys. However, their bliss ultimately ends when she is, in turn, framed for a murder.

50/50

Skeletons make the world go round
not really
they just make cool designs
yeah

Limited impress me time!

you have four extras, however they all must be the same. For instance, you can choose four art pieces (each with a 50 word explanation) OR four writing pieces (each with a limit of 300 words. You can combine these)

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Extra -

Ends 7/13

//no mutations//

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2552121&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1467901787[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #795

Postby manta rae » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 am

quiet mark
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IceFang~ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:38 am

New dream alert

Username -
Icefang

Name -
Charity
(Online Alias: Cyanyde)

Gender -
Female

This is Charity. Better known by her Youtube name, Cyanyde, she is a now-famous gamer with over a million subscribers. Her favorite game of all time is the zombie apocalyptic survival game called "The Last of Us."

Charity has a pet ferret, named Sawney, after a book character from the series "Redwall," by Brian Jaques. She rescued the abandoned ferret kit when she saw it mewling on her local library's front step.

For a famous viscet, she can always spare some time to hang out with her friends, get some ice cream, and just talk about the latest book. She also loves making collaboration videos with her buddies.

Every year, she lights what is known as Fire Lanterns"*, to remember and mourn her family. Before they perished in a car accident, every year on New Years Eve, they would celebrate with lighting fire lanterns. She keeps the memory alive to this day.

Credits:
Art(all)=Me
Mouse(third picture) Belongs to Fox,
Images Hosted by Postimage
Border from Blogspot

*she does know the risks, so she keeps them all anchored to the ground by boulders. She advises against letting them go freely, as they could harm animals and people, if they burn up and fall back to earth as flaming piles of litter.

Bigger pictures available upon request.
Last edited by ~IceFang~ on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:42 am, edited 18 times in total.
Image Image
~IceFang~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:49 am

[b]Username[/b] -
    [b]Name[/b] -
    [b]Gender[/b] -
    [b]Extra[/b] -
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:00 am

If anyone needs viscets I'm offering up my boy McCoy for relationships/use in stories! No romance please, and keep in mind he's a brash grumpy old medic who doesn't care if he's offending you or not.
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=2990206#p97567747

Edit: and, subsequently, his daughter Jasmine. Just keep in mind I haven't developed her much yet.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3084452
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:16 am

Meaning "Ocean Child"
Small side note;; The bone decoration is by Gasara on DA

ImageUsernameImage RainbowPitbull
ImageNameImage No one knows her real name, The town calls her Okeanós Paidí
ImageGenderImage She was born female, but the townspeople use Male pronouns.

Okeanós... is reserved. Due to her rough child-hood she quickly neglects any help from older viscets. Skittish is often what people Call her, due to her being afraid of viscets. She isn't skittish, petrified Is most like her. Refusing to talk to any viscet that crosses her path. Even if she neglects or is scared of viscets, you can befriend her. It seems impossible, though it is possible, but very difficult. She wants trust, bravery and goodwill. Even though she likes viscets that are unique, she admires scary viscets, viscets that summon demons, live in spooky woods, or viscets that portray themselves as scary. She likes viscets that say "I say I'm dangerous, but im a big sweet heart!" type. It is easy to break her trust though. If she finds you lied to her, she'll never trust you again. But down deep in her skin, she's a big goof ball. Sweet and silly. She will never doubt you and will protect you until the end. She is very open to her problems and won't skip a word about herself, if she does it to you, she considers you a close friend. Back to the shy type, she rarely ever talks. Only talking to warn people to back off. She gets very angry and mean if she doesn't know other viscets. She does this as a challenge. If you manage to stick through it, she knows you're brave, and that's one step closer to being her best bud. 248/300

McCoy-Enemies
Okeanós and McCoy hate each other. In Okeanós eyes, he can't be trusted. He is grumpy, mean, and to her, Selfish. She understands he is a medic, but that doesn't help her believe he is good. She will never go to him for anything, even if her foot got chopped up. She hates him with every bit of life she has.
Curly Fries-Casual
Okeanós doesn't hate Curly, she just stays away from her. She doesn't consider her an enemy. She's just to Hyper and boisterous for her. She likes the positive energy though, and likes her attitude, buts she's to energetic to handle. Plus, Okeanós knows that Curly travels, she doesn't want the heartbreak of her leaving if she becomes her friend. If she didn't move, she would consider being her friend, since she is like her.
Dale-Best Friend
Okeanós giggles at the thought of Dale. She loves that reckless viscet. She accidentally stumbled upon him chewing some wood. She could tell he was brave because he just randomly came up to say hello, which was a death sign because she backlashed on him. But he just smiled and started telling her about him self. Day after day he kept coming back to her. She warmed up to him and his inventions and started talking back. They became besties ever since!
Bonaparte-Crush
Not much to say. Okeanós saw him trying to summon s demon and became interested. She follows him around when he comes to her island, but doesn't talk to him. She has a huge crush and blushes every time he notices her. Sad thing is, she doesn't know Bonaparte is homosexual. 274/300

Dear Diary wrote:Day 1
Yay! Mommy and daddy seem to let me go on their vacation for once! They say because "They love me, and want me to spend time before I go" I think they mean off to school, but I'm not sure. We're going on a boat! I've never been anywhere before, so Im happy! I can't wait!! Well bye diary! I have to pack for my trip!! I'll write more when I'm on the boat!!
Sincerely,
*The name has been scratched off"

Dear diary wrote:Day 2
I'm on the boat! We're slowly sailing away! This is gonna be my first adventure! Maybe I'll become an explorer when I grow up!! Oh! Guess what diary! I got a new heart marking on my chest fluff! It's blue like my skeleton marking! I'm very proud of it! I can't wait to tell all of my friends my adventure and my new marking!! I love my mommy and daddy very much! I can't believe they let me go with them!
Sincerely,
*The names been scratched out*

Dear Diary wrote:Day 5
So cold.. So freezing.. Out on the ocean for days..
Why mommy... Why daddy? I though they loved me...

Dear Diary wrote:Diary? Oh my... My childish handwriting, my gullibleness. My last entry.. Oh? I forgot to say. I found refuge on an island with a town. My pare- no. Those viscets threw me off board. My parent! Why? WHY! My diary, my only comfort. I'm never ever trusting viscets again! Ever! I loved my parents, I never want to see them, ever! If I see them, I'll rip them! The towns people call me Okeanós Paidí, meaning Ocean Child, I believe.
Why me? Why do I Have to be named after that wasteland of death! Why me? So many things happened..
But I know one thing for sure, I'm giving up my old name, my old life! Everything's gone!!

Okeanós, on day 5. Her parents woke her up in the middle of the night to go star gazing. She was tired, but followed them to the deck of the boat. The story behind her parents, they were jealous of her beauty, they wanted her to die. So they threw her off board, thinking that would due. Luckily, Okeanós had found some dead kelp and fish laying around in the ocean. She had a stick that kept her afloat. After many days in the ocean, she nearly gave up and slipped off the stick. Luckily there was a nearby boat that saw her bobbing head in the water. They brought her to their island. Cared for her. After she was cared for, they let her go into the forest, checking on her every day. She trusted the humans, viscets not so much.
She lives in the forest, away from social interaction.
The island loves her very much. The island is a small one, never owning a viscet, so it was much surprise after they saw this Viscling in the ocean. They named her Okeanós Paidí, Child of the ocean.
512/600

Overall form!
1,034/1200!
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 am, edited 41 times in total.
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:24 am

nope nvm don't feel much of a connection! Good luck to those trying out :>
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:41 am

The Basics wrote:Username - Yugi
Name - Hone
Gender - Male

After wasting his time
foolishly looking for evidence
in all the wrong locations,
unfortunately time has come to
say goodbye to his lover. She
refuses to plead not guilty in her
crime, regardless of Hone's pleas.
This is the time where his heart
ultimately breaks.

45/50
Icon credited to

He has come to accept himself,
his job, and all the mishaps that
has happened to him. Even though
his heart is still broken over his
deceased lover, he continues his job
as a defense attorney to ensure no
one else suffers heartbreak like how
he did.

47/50
Icon credited to

All art by me

After being falsely accused of murder, Hone finds himself sitting in the detention center. Many visitors arrive to meet with him, including his once friend (the person who is responsible for this whole crime scene). He soon meets his defense attorney; she's a charming and smart young girl.

48/50

Hone soon finds love with the same defense attorney who helped clear his name. Luckily for him, she also returns the affection. For two years, their relationship goes well; both of them are highly successful attorneys. However, their bliss ultimately ends when she is, in turn, framed for a murder.

50/50

Last edited by Yugi on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:03 am, edited 20 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:56 am

Username - StarRayGlowButt
Name - Tibia "Tibby"
Gender - female
Extra -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:29 am

Username - Kaarin
Name - Brent Scalley
Gender - Male
Extra - Soldier in Rowani's troops, many near death experiences.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me