Levitate, Hollywood Undead
    Gotta Get Me Some, Nickelback
    2 sides of Me, Hinder
    Wherever I may Roam, Metallica
Name
Axel James Scarlett
Adult, but he's not open about his exact age
Personality
Axel is a quick thinking, flirtatious dare devil who isn't afraid to twist the truth to look good. He's tough on the outside, plays the bad boy to attract the innocents attention for amusement. Axel enjoys the company of a nice, innocent female or brute to cuddle under his tail when the sun sets. He is extremely romantic and will go out of his way for those he loves; he tends to be selfless and too giving sometimes often ending in him being broke and dateless by the end of the night. Humorous, smart and kind, he's one of a kind in a world of clones if he chooses to stand out
History
Axel grew up in a pretty neglective family with no real first life concerns for some time. He learned self entertainment early on in life since his father and mother were often away or too busy to bother with him. All his siblings were older and half of them were already moved into their own area with their own lives. Passing the years with card games, pushing his limits and expanding his personality, it wasn't until he became a teen that he earned his voice. As a kit he hardly spoke, he'd give people annoyed stares when they spoke to him telling them to mind their own... Once he reached the right age, suddenly minding everyone else's business seemed much more fun, everyone had such interesting lives and personal thoughts. After reading a few books, observing others and hanging around popular areas he figured out what kind of Kalon he wanted to be. Smooth talking, confident, a bad boy who got what he wanted by simply asking for it in a devilish way. He picked up charm quickly and his life turned completely upside down; suddenly he was the life of the party and everyone who was anyone knew his name and face. Motivated by neglect, he never feels he'll be alone again so he'd decided to stay this way if possible until he reaches the ultimate goal; long lasting love.
Romance
Mate: Cleo ||Crush: Taken || Kits: First litter, Second litter
Identifies as bisexual; doesn't prefer one gender over the other. Since he was pretty reckless during his adolescent years, he didn't feel like he had to pick one and eventually he couldn't pick one. Every gender has it's ups and downs.

Other
Pyromaniac, loves red, loves sharp things (knives, swords, etc.)
Loves mythical creators and folklore
If he could have one super power it would be the ability to breath fire
Occasionally he can be caught wearing a spiked bracelet or necklace
Keep his living quarters messy, it's easier to find things when it's laying all over the floor of his bedroom

33221d
5a3e34
714b35
9f6347
601a1a
b4231b
f1e0d8
Last edited by Takk on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Last edited by Takk on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Axel J. Scarlett

Postby Takk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:25 am

These two use to be old buddies, showing off to the ladies or being the others wing man. Finn was always a good personality to match his own in smooth talking and confidence, but then they both got tied down. While in the end Axel still laughs about it, he doesn't mind a double date every now and again with the Miss.
While not one for kids, he recalls meeting this sassy kid at some birthday party his daughter went to. The kit was entertaining and always had something witty to say, he found himself teasing others with this kid all night. Once he grows up, Axel hopes to take him under his wing and show him a thing or two about the ladies.
Mabel is one of those girls Axel could never be attracted to, but still loves. Her high energy and wild life sparked his interest originally and they've been friends ever since. Since he knows some of the best clubs and camp spots (thanks to Roxas), they can often enjoy family get aways together since they're both busy being tied down my a personal life.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me