Artist Sabatea [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #764

Postby Sabatea » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:33 pm

User: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=703198
Name: Crin

Ravenshadow17 wrote:Name: Crin (Lily in Romanian)
Why do they wear the rings?:

The 3 rings on her tail are a keepsake from an old friend. Crin used to have serious anxiety problems and was always anxious. To help her feel confident her friend gave her the 3 rings. Why? 3 interlocked circles are the symbol of the Triple Goddess. A powerful and strong-willed women. Crin's friend told her that whenever she doubted herself she should look at the rings, remember the goddess, and have faith in herself. It has really helped Crin become the viscet she it today. A strong-willed, confident, and kind women who believes in herself. She know wears the rings not because she needs the reminder, but as a sentimental connection to her friend. The ring on her finger though is there because even though Crin is a different viscet now, she still has some anxiety problems. When she gets anxious she twists the ring a few times and the act focuses he mind and calms her down.

new Viscet from me :3 been a while. Here's a simple one for you guys! <3 Based on a purple lily!

Form to adopt:
Code: Select all
Name:

Extras are not allowed but prettying up is! Any length answer is perfectly fine. A story, explanation, poem, anything you want to tell me why they wear them or how they got them!

Ends: 6/27/16

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2539934&size=medium&format=png&rev=1466739246[/img][/url]

Color codes available on request!
Last edited by Sabatea on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #764 - Open!

Postby elliott. » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Name: Lilian
Lilian was engaged once to a Viscet named Julius. The two loved each other and were even ready to have a baby together.
Julius and Lilan had met during high school. He had asked her to prom, in which she had said yes. They had went to prom and surprisingly had a magnificent time. After that, they were best friends for a long while, until Julius decided to ask her out. Lilan said yes, in which started into them dating.
Julius proposed to Lilan on July 23rd, in which the female gladly said yes. But, tragedy struck when Julius was hit by a car, holding the rings that now lay on Lilan's tail, as he had already given her the ones on her fingers. Lil keeps them in honor of Julius.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Name: Juliet
"Aunt Fina?" Juliet called in the stone silent room.
"Happy Birthday!!"
Juliet's family said while jumping out of their hiding places.
"What it's not my birthday!"
She said with a smile.
"Yes it is, did you forget again?"
Aunt Fina said with curiosity in her eyes.
"Um."
Juliet started to get nerves, she began to stutter.
"M-M-Maybe?"
She said with a quiet voice.
"It's fine dear, remember Charles is waiting to wish you a happy birthday."
Aunt Fina said while pointing to Charles
"B-B-But, D-D-Do I have too?"
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Name: Mauve (You say it like move.)
The Rings Of The Night
I was walking outside at nighttime
I heard some creatures making noises
I felt the breeze blowing in my face
I heard some a very hard metal sound like it had hit the ground hard
So I walked up to it and I saw these gorgeous golden rings laying there begging to come home to someone
I picked them up quickly as I saw some jogger running by like they do
And so I went home and I looked at the rings for a long time
Then a quick memory came
It reminded me of my family and the great nighttime itself
So I put them on and never once did I not wear them since!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Name:
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Name: "My name is Lillia! All my fiends call me Lilly though!"

Gender: "Well, im a female, or girl, whatever you want. Sometimes I don't feel like one though, im a great big tom boy, heh"

"why do I wear rings? Well, let me tell you the story"

I was a young viscet when I first got these rings, they where from a very special friend of mine, that was shot and killed the very next day.

Lilly woke with a jerk that morning, from her dream, that she found a talking gator. Lilly shook her head and walked down the steps to breakfast, bags under her eyes. "Good morning sweetheart!" Her mother said to her. Lilly sat at the table, "Morning mom" she said with a yawn. "Did you sleep alright? You have bags under you're eyes" Her mother said worried. Lilly nodded and yawned again. She had been having these gator dreams ever since her dad was attacked. Lilly walked over to the cupboard and grabbed some candy and stuffed it in her mouth without her mom seeing. She suddenly felt more awake! "Im going to the swamp to look for flowers" she said to her mother. "But you didn't have breakfast." her mother said. Lilly shrugged and headed for the door. "Watch out for gators!: Her mother called! Lilly shuddered and her mind flashed the horrid death of her father. Lilly shook her head and kept walking.

She arrived at the swamp and looked around. She found a few water lilies and headed for them. She picked a few when a frog jumped at her and she fell in the water. She was covered in muck. "Ugh" she growled. Then something splashed in the water. Lilly turned and looked all over. She tried to get up but she was stuck in the mud! Then something else splashed, the same big sound. She jerked. She saw two big round bulging eyes in the swampy water. She struggled in the water but couldn't move. Then she saw a huge snout with sharp teeth. She tried once again to get out, no use. She just gave up. "All because of that stupid frog" she hissed under her breath. The head came closer and closer to her. Her heart started to pound very fast. Then the mouth grabbed her tail and swung her. She felt the stinging pain of the sharp teeth in her tail. She shrieked and the mouth flung her to the other side of the swamp. "A gator!" she gasped. Her tail wasn't bleeding, it was just a scar? The gator head came up and looked at the scar. "Oh my! Im so so sorry!" it said looking from the scar to her face. "A..A talking gator?!" Lilly gasped. The gator nodded. "My names Oasis" is said. "And, no, im not a girl, thank you very much" it huffed. Lilly, shocked, started to back away. "No!" Oasis said. "I mean, please stay" he pleaded. Lilly came a big closer and poked his snout. "Boop the snoot!" she said laughing. Oasis covered his snout with his hands, "hey!" he said starting to giggle. The two went one and one learning about each other and telling stories. "So, I guess we're friends?" Lilly said with a smile. Oasis nodded and the two hugged. "Lilly" Oasis stopped smiling. Lilly looked at him. "I need to protect these." He said handing her three gold tail rings and one regular ring. Lilly took the rings and asked, "why?" Oasis started to explain "I got those from a dear friend of mine who was shot and killed the next day. Im passing them on to you, because I know im going to die, don't ask how, I just do. The same way he did." He said looking grim. Lilly hugged Oasis and started to cry, "You are my very best friend, you cant leave me!" Oasis started to cry too, "im sorry, just protect these, and never give them away, until, you find the dearest of friends" Then Oasis hugged Lilly goodbye and sunk back into the water. Lilly, putting the ring on her finger, and the three tail rings on the scar, so her mother wouldn't see, placed the flowers she picked into the water and sulked home. When Lilly got home, she ignored her mother and went to sleep.

The next day, Lilly was watching the news for any sign of Oasis. Then it came on, "Breaking news! Gator in county park swamp shot and killed by police!" Lilly hugged her tail and started to cry. Her mother looked at her worried. "Is everything ok?" she asked. Lilly nodded, still hugging her tail. "I will always, always, remember you Oasis, my dearest friend" she whisper.
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Name: Heliotrope
Why do they wear the rings?: wip

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 am

Name: Lilli Moon (Lilli)
Why do they wear the rings?: She admires snakes! She loves how rattlesnakes how the rings around their tails so she decided to mimic their fascinating tail rings. When she gets irritated, she will rattle her rings and make a perfect imitation of a rattlesnake! Better watch out around miss Lilli!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:43 am

Name: Crin (Lily in Romanian)

The 3 rings on her tail are a keepsake from an old friend. Crin used to have serious anxiety problems and was always anxious. To help her feel confident her friend gave her the 3 rings. Why? 3 interlocked circles are the symbol of the Triple Goddess. A powerful and strong-willed women. Crin's friend told her that whenever she doubted herself she should look at the rings, remember the goddess, and have faith in herself. It has really helped Crin become the viscet she it today. A strong-willed, confident, and kind women who believes in herself. She know wears the rings not because she needs the reminder, but as a sentimental connection to her friend. The ring on her finger though is there because even though Crin is a different viscet now, she still has some anxiety problems. When she gets anxious she twists the ring a few times and the act focuses he mind and calms her down.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

Dropping out, good luck to all.
Last edited by Kara Danvers on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery