Based on Click to view
Artist Fox, [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

viscet #727

Postby Fox, » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:37 pm

name: tiki.
name meaning: nothing in particular, but relates to tiki torches, masks, etc.
nicknames: n/a.
pronouns: she/her.
orientation: straight.

birthday: july 20.
date of adoption: june 5, 2016.
artist: Fox, [lol its me]
location: at espresso's cabin, but she mostly is found at others homes while traveling.

mate: closed.
breedings: very picky, but open for ooc.
    - breeding 1: x
cousin: cain
      although these two are cousins, they don't get along too well. tiki will try to be as polite as possible when seeing him, and she has to admit it, some of the stuff he does is pretty cool.
friends:
    - espresso
      these two are more like sisters than ever. tiki often spends her spare time at espresso's hut, either telling her thrilling stories, complaining about something, or just sipping on some of espresso's famous tea. tiki is always glad to have someone like es to have listen to all of her problems and stories.
    - briston
      one of tiki's closest friends these two enjoy each other very much. briston and tiki love to have lots of small adventures together, tell stories, but also just talk about random stuff. tiki is also thrilled to have another viscet that has many mutations around her, because these two are quite the attention capture-ers.
    - gabe
      these two are a trouble-making pair. tiki is always surprised to have found another viscet as crazy and fun as she is, and they love to tell insane stories to each other. it can take a whole afternoon for the story to finish itself, because half the time gabe is distracted, and the other half tiki is ranting on about her travels.
    - fitz
      tiki and fitz light up the world when they are together. fitz is just naturally a happy guy, and tiki loves this about him. the two often spend time just chatting about life, or playing with fit's best friend, lou. its such a cute little friendship, and tiki often visits fitz just to say hello.
    - selene
      on one of her late night travels, tiki spotted something glowing in the distance. tiki was surprised to see a very graceful viscet lit up by the moonlight. tiki introduced herself, and subdued by her tiredness, had a civilized conversation with selene. the two, over time, became friends. the thing that tiki doesn't understand is that she only sees selene at night, which is when she is the most calm, but maybe its for the better.
    - umiko
      tiki met umiko when she was traveling. they decided to set up camp for one night together, and tiki noticed how calm and sophisticated umi seemed. of course, they shared a couple of travel tips with each other, and often pass one another on their journeys. when they do see each other, they both great the other with a smile and a story.
enemies:
    - creed
      although tiki almost never hates anyone, creed is that one rare occurrence. the two despise each other, and they only see one another at espresso's hut. they avoid each other, and when they happen to meet eyes, they both bristle and growl. you don't want to see these two together ever, because you know something's about to go down.

personality: tiki is so much fun to be around, for most viscets anyways. she's almost always got a smile on her face, cheering others up, or telling crazy stories. she's very adventurous, and feels like she can travel the world in a day sometimes. this being said, tiki is very childish sometimes, and is quite terrible at staying in one spot for too long. one of her more important personality traits is wanting to always help people, no matter what the job is. she loves to be part of chaos, and doesn't mind getting messy in the process.
fears: having an injury that would stop her from traveling, being tied to one spot her whole life, collars, leashes.
dreams: being able to travel to every major city across the world.
likes: exploring, people, trying new things, chaos, story-telling, jungles/heavy cover, seeds.
dislikes: staying still, repetition, raisins, milk.
strengths: has very high stamina, and almost never runs out of energy.
weaknesses: her childish-ness sometimes causes her to lose a place to stay for the night, and she can almost never be serious.

history: tiki didn't know her parents, and was abandoned as a small viscling. she didn't mind though, and soon began her journeys at a young age. she didn't stray from the forest, but knew the entirety of her home. she would often go to the edge of the wolds, and gaze out at the beach, one day wishing to summon up the courage to adventure out there. when she got older, she expanded her horizons, and soon knew more of the landscape around her. she currently lives where ever she can find shelter while traveling, and often spends time with her best friend espresso at her hut.
hobbies: spending time with espresso, learning about different cultures, sharing her stories with others.
skills/talents: can travel long distances in a short time, is able to convince people easily.
quirks: twitches her ears often, wags her tail like a dog, is very light-footed, lets her mane do what it wants.

number: #727
song: -
achieved by: tier 3 myo ticket [stub shop proof].
mutations/appearance differences:
    - mammal ears [lynx] = uncommon
    - docked tail [self lined] = rare
    - ringless eyes = rare
    - complex mane = rare
accessories: none.
color codes:
    eyes: #291307
    from left to right: #7a6354 - #bd9f84 - #570404 - #8a0303 - #2e1203
    paw pads: #570606
    claws: #ccc2bc

stories/comics:art gallery [click for artist/line artist]:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Fox, on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:46 am, edited 26 times in total.

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: viscet #727

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Oh Me Gosh What A Cutie <3 Congrats!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:50 am

So pretty cx
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:14 am

She's absolutely gorgeous! Feel free to use any of my viscets as friends or enemies <3

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitted; » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 am

Woah.... Congrats on making this exotic beauty! My babe Atlas is open for friends :)
Quit CS! If you need to contact me, my Wattpad is linked to my profile :)
quitted;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 am

Do you want Briston and Tiki to be Close Friends?
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3069551
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:11 am

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕