Based on Click to view
Artist irina [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #705 - The moon princess

Postby irina » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Going away with a bang! nwn
It's been a great month, but my ga time is over.

For this viscet, its an unlimited impress me! Go crazy with with stories, coding, art etc.
Bonus points if you guess who it's roughly based off (hint: the shoulder print!)

This will end June 19th, extensions may be given!
I hope you guys have enjoyed my designs, it was definitely fun to be here!
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #705 - The moon princess

Postby kaatlove » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:32 pm

possible res
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:33 pm

I probably won't have time but Res ??
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Mega Resserve (It Ends Day Before My B-day XD)
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Possible res? :0 I will likely not have time but oh gosh you did a wonderful job designing this Viscet.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Wow. Just wow! Love this! You did a fantastic job :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:26 pm

probs watching cx
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

NAME --- Amara
MEANING --- Means "grace" in Igbo
GENDER --- Female
PRONOUNS --- She/her
ORIENTATION --- Heterosexual
BIRTHDAY --- June 1st
ZODIAC --- Gemini

• Caring for, playing with and
observing animals
• Spending time with her family
and friends
• Reading and writing
• Helping people
• Peace
• Astronomy
• Drawing
• Music
• Playing the violin

• She isn't good enough to fulfill
her destiny
• Spiders. Ew.
• The deaths of her family and
friends
• Having an undiagnosed mental
illness

Amara has been described by everyone
who knows her as a quiet, shy girl but
that's only half the story. She's always
struggled emotionally due to her difficult
start in life, but she always tries her best
to wear a smile and be happy because
life's too short to be sad.

optimistic | shy | quiet | brave | gentle | kind

• Destruction
• Football
• Addictions of any sort (eg. alcohol, gambling,
cigarettes, drugs)
• Seeing people in pain
• Having no control over a situation
• Technology
• People who don't make an effort
• Being left to do something on her own

• Her right ear twitches when she's anxious
• Is annoyed by people who click their tongue
• Gets attached to people far too quickly
• Often talks to herself
• She spaces out a lot
• She gets annoyed when things are too tidy
• Is prone to rearranging things

Amara was born under a full moon on a calm, warm summer night to a couple who lived off the land. Her parents gazed upon her gentle beauty as their daughter began to stir and finally opened her eyes, which glowed the purest white they had ever seen. At this moment, they both heard a voice which neither of them could pinpoint the origin of. At first, they felt fear, but as the voice spoke to them they began to feel flooded with a reassuring calm.
"Your child is not like the others for she contains the spirit of the moon. She is destined for great things, so until she is fully grown, shield her from the eyes of the twisted and the wicked, for if she is corrupted she may never be able to do what she was born to do."
The two adults looked at each other to confirm that they had both been hearing this, and when they saw that it had indeed happened they immediately set off. They walked for days until they found a small stream which trickled past a cave. The area was tranquil and beautiful, and they both decided that this would be the home to their child. It was that night that they decided to name their viscling Amara.
Amara grew quickly and gracefully with only the company of her parents and the animals, but she was happy and beautiful in both appearance and spirit. The animals let them approach her, but would not allow anyone else. It was almost as if the area she grew up in sparkled more brightly as she got older.
Finally, when she was fully grown her parents shared the story of her birth and upbringing with her. Against her parent's expectations, she was not shocked but instead smiled.
"I know mother, father. The moon spirit came to me one night when I was a viscling and told me who and what I am.
I also know that it is my responsibility to fix what we have done to the world. I was born to restore peace, so that is what I must do."

COLOUR
Purple

FOOD
Noodles

GENRE OF MUSIC
Classical

BOOK
Michael Morpurgo - Running Wild
ANIMAL
Fox

TREAT
Poptarts

ICE CREAM FLAVOUR
Mint chocolate chip

BOOK SERIES
Derek Landy - Skulduggery Pleasant
DRINK
Water

TIME OF DAY
From dusk till dawn

GEMSTONE
Opal

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
- Galileo

Gabe - Amara has had a serious crush on Gabriel since she met him all those months ago. She finds his hyperactive
personality endearing and often looks for ways that she can meet up with him without giving herself away. Of
course, he's so friendly that he always wants to meet up with her but this is also a bad thing for her as she doesn't
know if he likes her back or if he's just being nice.
Mellantollak - Amara and Mellantollak met when Amara was out stargazing late at night. Mellantollak came to
the same hill and they spent the night talking about constellations and different wonders which can be found
in space, from black holes to nebulae. They also share a love for Beethovens "Moonlight Sonata". This discovery
caused a lot of excitement.
Banana - Banana attended one of Amara's many rallies. When they met afterwards they instantly clicked, due
to sharing the same kind, caring and cheerful personality.
McCoy - Amara is one of the few viscets that McCoy can truly stand because although they don't share the same
kind of personality, there is very little about Amara that McCoy can actually get irritated with. He also found
that he agreed with what she stood for, so he often helps and backs her up.
Laszlo - Laszlo is basically Amaras adviser. When Amara doesn't know how to handle a situation she goes to her
wise friend for guidance, and more often than not he points her in the right direction.
Calleigh - Calleigh helps Amara in leading her followers and has basically become her second in command. Her
decisive attitude helps Amara to make difficult decisions quickly, and when Amara gets stressed out over leading
the crowd Calleigh can take over for a while to let her relax. They've become close friends through this.
Melange - Amara and Melange bumped into each other - literally - when Amara was out on a walk. She had spaced
out as usual and wasn't watching where she was going, and ended up walking into Melange. She was thankful when
Melange had just laughed it off and started chattering away.
Vesko - Vesko is the viscet who Amara has always gone to when she really needs to talk. His sensitive, encouraging
personality makes him a good listener and personal advice giver. Amara has come to think of him as a good friend.
Kennedy - Kennedy's almost the perfect viscet for Amara to spend time with. She loves that she has so many sides to
her personality, which makes her an ideal person to talk to. She can be brash and honest and mature, which is
something that Amara sees as important when confiding in someone, but she's also fun and a little bit of a mess in
the best way.
Tilo - Amara doesn't know Tilo as well as she knows the other viscets. They met when she was on her way home
from a rally when she saw him falling out a tree. She started on walking over to see if he was okay but stopped
when she saw another viscet - who she recognised as her friend, Calleigh - knocking him over playfully. Instead,
she walked home but met him properly later when she was out and about.
Azul - Amara first hired Azul to take photos at her rallies and got to know him that way. He's now the photographer
she always turns to. She also enjoys his company and invites him round for tea from time to time.

Hector
When her parents first moved to the forest Amara didn't really get out much. She was simply too young. However,
when she began to grow she was allowed further and further from home. This only entertained her young mind
for so long, though. She had no friends to play with. Well...not for long.
One morning she was just outside the house, tumbling after bumblebees when she heard squawking and panicked
shrieking coming from not too far away. She ran over, thinking there must have been an animal in distress. Sure
enough, when she got there, there was an injured hummingbird on the ground with hungry crows circling above it.
She quickly scared them away then picked up the hummingbird and ran home with it. For the next week or so her
mother helped her care for him and nurse him back to health.
When he was better they released him back into the forest, but he didn't stay away. Instead, he kept returning back
and sitting outside until they let him in. Eventually, they gave up on getting him to return to nature. He stayed in
their home, sleeping on Amara's pillow and sitting on her back when she explored the forest.
After a while, Amara decided that the name Hector suited the tiny bird, and that's what he became known as to her
family and friends. He still goes everywhere with her today, whether she's going for a walk or to a rally.

The hummingbird spirit animal symbolizes the enjoyment of life and lightness of being.

Amara struggles with anxiety. This only became a problem fairly recently as her sheltered childhood protected
her from everything except for the impact of seeing what the world was really like. She grew up in a place that
was devoid of robbery, hatred, murder, and even cars. When she was finally introduced to these things it was a
shock to her system and she began to develop anxiety.
This hindered her in many areas, but most of all she had more trouble hosting a rally than most other viscets
would. However, she had the mindset that the best way to confront your fears is to face them and because she
continues to do so, she's getting better. She hopes that she can be a role model to others who suffer from anxiety.

Amara loves to listen to music and sing
in her free time. She loves when a song
creates an atmosphere so powerful that
it makes you feel like you moved into
another world. It makes her feel excited
and almost like she's in a trance.
She likes art in any of its forms, whether
it's drawing, writing or singing.

Amara's a very talented violinist and
spends the vast majority of her spare
time - when she's not with friends or
family - practicing on her own. Often,
she sings along when she plays, which
adds a whole new dimension to the art
form. Her dream is to become the best
of the best and perform live to an audience.

Amara is a very good public speaker,
whether she's convincing her group of
friends to do an activity or rallying
other viscets to take part in a peaceful
protest in her mission to change the
world for the better.
She is also very good at crafting. She
often goes out to find materials and
builds something amazing out of them.

Amara has only one power, but it is incredibly strong. She is a necromancer. This means that she can communicate
with the dead, especially in order to predict the future, but the power is more than just this. Necromancy is often
called "shadow magic" because it gives the user the ability to control and manipulate shadows at will. Her followers
often fear that she will lose control of her magic, and they're right when they say that it is possible, but this is when
a normal or less powerful viscet somehow learns necromancy. Amara is stronger than most and so is able to control
the shadows and talk to the dead without any concern. This makes her a worthy opponent in battle, and through her
power, many of her enemies have learned to fear her and some even respect her. This means that she does not have
to physically fight to fulfill her destiny, which is something she is always thankful for.

--- What kind of childhood did you have? ---
"I grew up in a really safe, sheltered area and although it didn't really help to prepare me for adulthood, I
loved every second of it. It was really comfortable and I didn't receive any peer pressure from other kids as
I aged like I would have if I was brought up like a normal kid. So yeah, I think it was wonderful."

--- How do you deal with conflict? ---
"I try to deal with things in the most positive, calm way possible. But if I'm faced with someone who doesn't
agree with what I stand for and they're aggressive about it, I sometimes need to threaten them. I never cause
any harm by doing this. Normally I just surround myself with shadows or something and it scares them away."

--- What is your motivation? ---
"I want to make my parents proud. They always back me one hundred percent and I don't want them to regret
it."

--- What are your religious views? ---
"In all honesty, I don't really know. I don't believe in anything specific, but I think that there's something out
there so I'd say that I'm spiritual. I also follow science. And no, I don't think they contradict. Science looks at
the physical where religion looks at the spiritual, so they don't really cross over."

--- Under what circumstances do you find killing acceptable? ---
"I don't think that murder is ever acceptable unless it's either your life or theirs. If you or your family is
under threat and there's someone physically attacking you there and then, then I think that you have to do what
you have to do, but only if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, you're just a murderer."

--- What do you think of drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol? ---
"I disagree with each of them but to different levels. I think that alcohol is okay but in small doses. Cigarettes
are terrible for you and shouldn't be taken, but I wouldn't think anything less of you if you did. However, if you
take drugs I would probably think you've either got problems that you want to forget or you're stupid, to be
blunt. My opinion on all three is that I don't mind, per say, as long as your a good person."

--- What are your pet peeves? ---
"When people crack their bones. I can't stand it."

--- What is your greatest strength as a person? ---
"I'm hard to anger or offend, which I think is important considering my...profession if you can call it that. I get
called names a lot and shouted at when people see me on the streets, but I find that I don't really mind because I
also get a lot of good feedback."

--- What is your greatest weakness? ---
"My anxiety. Definitely my anxiety. It really hinders me when I'm speaking to a large group of people or making
a speech. I think I'm getting better, though."

--- If you could choose, how would you want to die? ---
"Well, that's a little depressing. But, I'd want to pass away peacefully in my sleep. Sorry, that wasn't particularly
different or interesting, was it? Haha."

--- Are you introverted or extroverted? ---
"I think that I would be introverted if it wasn't for what I do. I kind of have to be an extrovert."

--- Are you spontaneous or do you always have a plan? ---
"I always need to have a plan. If nothing else, it helps me with my anxiety to know exactly what I'm doing. I don't
always stick to my original plan but I don't mind that as much because I still have it there as back up."

--- How do you deal with stress? ---
"I kick back with a book. Normally I'm with Gabe to do this. I spend a lot of time with him. He's a good friend. But
yeah, I usually kick back with a book and hot chocolate."

--- What makes you laugh? ---
"Hector my little hummingbird makes me laugh. He's a cute little guy and sometimes he just does the silliest things.
Also Gabe. His hyperactive personality makes him come out with things and do things that no one else would and to
be honest, it just makes me laugh more than anything else in the world."

--- Describe your ideal mate ---
"Oh...uh..." *blushes* "Funny, kind, caring, optimistic, mainly blue, purple and white with little multicoloured stars,
kinda hyper... I don't know. Probably that kind of thing."

--- In your opinion, what is your best feature? ---
"I really like my shoulder marking. I don't really know why but I think that it looks really nice and makes me stand
out a little. Of course, I've also used it as my logo. It's how people recognise me."

--- How do you feel about having abilities? Do you ever wish you were "normal"? ---
"No, not really, no. I like having my powers. They help me to further myself and - although I wouldn't want people
to fear me - the prevent me from having to fight. Fighting would only go against what I stand for. So yeah, I like
having my abilities."

By Marki-Moo <3

A year had passed since Amara's parents fled to the woods and she was now big enough that she could go out alone.
She had only had this privilege for a little while and the first thing she decided was that she love, love, loved it
here! The branches of the trees above her seemed to shield her from the world, and sometimes she liked to pretend
that that's exactly what they were doing. She'd pretend she was on the run from some villainous pursuers who were
going to take her back to the dark, cobweb-infested castle where evil king waited for her.
One summer afternoon squealing could be heard throughout the forest as the young viscling streaked through the
trees, the king's men only a few metres behind her. The small stream that trickled past her home loomed up ahead
and Amara screeched to a halt.
"Oh no, Hector!" she yelled to her small hummingbird. "There's no way across!"
The bird appeared to be searching up and down the stream before puffing out his chest and - wearing a look of
determination - he flew quickly across to the other bank before turning around and twittering over to her.
"You're right! It's the only way!"
With that, she leapt into the water (which really would only have come up to her belly) and proceeded to flop onto
her side. Hector let out a mock panicked tweet before flying over and hovering above her flailing form.
"It's too late! Go on...without me!"
Her shrieking turned into giggling when the bird started nipping her ears. After a couple of minutes of paws playfully
batting and splashing Amara's mother could be heard calling her. With that, the two started running home, Hector
continuing to playfully nip at her wherever he could.

Amara slowly opened her sleep drenched eyes and immediately realised that she was no longer in her bed, where
she fell asleep what could only have been a couple of hours ago if the moon's position was anything to gauge it by.
Instead, she was in the forest by the little stream that she loved to play in so much. As she slowly raised her head
off the ground, she noticed that she was moving like she was in a dream. She would have believed she was if it
wasn't for the fact that everything was so real. She could hear the leaves rustling in the cool breeze. She could feel
the grass under her paws. She could smell the trail of a rabbit which had recently passed this way. No, this was not
a dream.
Suddenly the wind picked up and a new scent which she couldn't place filled the air. A voice spoke out around her
and it sounded as if it was coming from everywhere at once. She was sure she could even hear it inside her own head.
"Do not be afraid, child. I will not hurt you."
A faded white apparition appeared before Amara, and she would have been scared if it wasn't for the sensation of calm
that washed over her.
"I am here to deliver some news."
Amara tilted her head. Couldn't this have waited until the morning? She was curled up in her nice warm bed with Hector
nestled against the back of her neck and it was so comfortable. Was waking her for this quite necessary?
"Yes, Amara," the ghost said, smiling. "It was necessary. I needed to tell you soon."
"What is it? Who are you? My mother and father said to never speak to strangers."
"I can assure you that I am not a stranger. I have contacted both of your parents in the past. As for who I am, I am
the moon spirit, and I am a part of you. I am only able to reach you in dreams. We are in one right now.
I'm here to tell you that you were born for a special purpose."
I knew it was a dream! Amara thought. And this explains why it's so realistic. The spirit must be making it this realistic.
And a special purpose? That sounded cool. Maybe she was going to be a superhero. Or a supervillain. That wouldn't
be very good.
"You were born to bring peace to planet earth."
All at once questions began to form in Amara's mind. How was she meant to do that? She was only a viscling, after all.
"What do you mean? Have I to stop wars? How can I do that?"
"Not only stop wars, Amara. You must also repair the damage which has been done to the world. You must fix what
others have broken. How you do this is up to you. I cannot help you; you must find your own way."
"But-"
"We believe that you are capable of amazing things, and to help you to carry out your responsibilities, you have been
given powers."
Amara's eyes widened. She got superpowers?! She knew she was going to become a superhero!
"You have been made a natural necromancer. You will have a strong hold over these powers. It is not possible for you
to lose control over them, so do not worry about that. But again, you must figure out how to use them on your own. I
will, however, always be a part of you, guiding you when you need it."
Just as Amara opened her mouth to respond to the spirit, she woke up in her own bed. Was it just a dream? Or was the
spirit really contacting her? She raised her paws to rub at her eyes sleepily but paused as she saw that they were covered
in mud, despite the fact that she had a bath just before bed. Maybe, just maybe it was real.

Amara had been standing around the back of her home for the last two hours, trying to find a way to get her powers
to work and so far she had been coming up empty. It really sucked. How was she meant to use powers that she didn't
know anything about? She knew what necromancy was, she just didn't know how to put them to use. So far she had
tried everything she could think of and it just wasn't working!
She started pacing back and forth, grumbling about how the moon spirit should have actually given her some kind of
idea of how to do this. Why was it "not allowed" to help her if it was a piece of her? It's like one half of her brain
refusing to cooperate with the other.
Stupid! she thought as she stamped her paw.
Just as her paw connected with the ground, shadows shot out from around her in every direction. As soon as it happened,
it was like a switch clicked in her brain.
She flicked one forepaw out and a shadow spear flew out from her fingers and hit a tree, going all the way through it
and carving a hole before disappearing. She raised both forepaws above her head and all the shadows around her gathered
at her paws.
She grinned. "Okay, yeah. This is pretty cool."

Five minutes. There were five minutes left before Amara's first ever rally, and she was absolutely terrified. She'd never
spoken in front of a crowd before and really, despite having prompts to help her remember what she has to say, she
feels like she's just going to forget everything, and everyone's going to laugh at her.
Amara became aware of her right ear twitching and flicked it, irritated. She has got to get out of that habit.
"That's time, Amara! Start making your way along!"
"Okay," she yelled back to the event organiser.
She almost growled when she heard her voice shaking, but instead picked up her notes and walked slowly through the
hall. She could hear the rumbling of a crowd talking and fear seated itself in the back of her mind, but she forced
herself to walk out the door and up to the microphone. When the crowd cheered she felt some relief. They didn't hate
her...yet.
"Thank you, everyone, for coming along," she yelled then spoke into the microphone, not realising that she didn't have
to speak quite so loudly.
Hector buzzed past her ear and circled around a little bit before landing on top of the microphone stand, which caused
a soft thump to sound through the speakers. His attendance gave Amara that little bit of confidence that she needed to
carry on.
"As most of you will know this is my first rally so I'm really going to be using it to let you know what I'm all about."
She gazed out at the crowd for a moment or two, then shifted her eyes down to the cards before setting them down
and pushing them away.
"This world is messed up and all of you must know it because so far all I've told you about me is that I want to change
things for the better. Well, do you know what? It's time we did something about it instead of just thinking about it."
As Amara spoke she saw viscets in the crowd begin to nod their heads in agreement. She puffed out her chest and let her
voice carry on.
"Look what we're doing to our species. There are constant wars being waged worldwide which are destroying homes
and splitting families and hearts. What are we, as a species, doing to stop these wars from occurring in the first place?
Why are we not going to the root of the problem? Why are we not bringing food, education and medicine to those who
need it so badly that they need to fight tooth and claw to get it?"
She could feel herself getting angrier and more passionate with every word that flew forth from her lips. She could feel
the tension growing within the crowd.
"And even if we didn't look at our species directly, look what we're doing to this planet! There is a hole in the ozone
layer!" she yelled, throwing her paw up to point to the sky. "That is our fault. Not ours alone, but we have done nothing,
nothing to help.
Many of you may be thinking that the humans made a greater contribution to the destruction of the atmosphere and earth
than we did, and you're absolutely right. But what right do you have to say this when you've been destroying it too?"
Amara closed her eyes and took a deep breath, counting to three before breathing out and looking at the crowd before her.
"We are not a perfect species and we have not done much good for each other or the planet, but it is far from too
late for us to reverse things. We can still fix earth and ourselves. All we need to do is pull together and say that we won't
stand for it anymore."
She observed the crowd for a long time before nodding to herself and leaning back into the microphone.
"Thank you for coming. I won't be taking any questions."
With that, she turned away from the crowd and walked back inside with Hector fluttering around above her and the
crowd cheering behind her.

PRONUNCIATION --- (kah-oh-sah-jae)
MEANING --- "The earth" in Enochian

Caosgi
The necklace

Amara was given caosgi by the moon spirit a couple of weeks after she discovered her powers. And yes, this literally
means she was given planet earth, but not in the way you're probably thinking. She was given a small orb which
represents the earth to help her on her mission. She can spend hours hunched over the orb, sewing up the gaping hole
in the ozone layer. She can use a special spell that the moon spirit gave to her to get rid of the harmful greenhouse
gases which are floating around in the atmosphere. However, she cannot physically affect the earth itself. Instead,
she can zoom in and out on certain areas but pinching her fingers together on the surface and moving them apart or
vice versa, much like you would zoom in or out on something on a mobile phone. This allows her to observe what's
happening in the world and decide what she should improve on. She can also teleport to a certain area on the orb
by using another spell which includes using a whiteboard marker to put a small dot on the area where she wishes to
go to and then lots of chanting in Latin. She can only do this once every two days at the most before the spell recharges.
When she teleports she must also wear a necklace, and when she wants to go back home, she must use another small
spell on the necklace.
The orb is a sturdy thing, and cannot break if dropped or melt if burned. However, the moon spirit gave her an envelope
which should never be opened unless it is absolutely necessary. It contains a spell which will destroy the orb without
affecting the earth in any way, and it should only be used if Amara believes that the orb is likely to get into the hands of
one who will use it to do harm.

This is such a beautiful girl! I want to congratulate whoever wins in advance. I'm waiting for one more piece of artwork
so if I edit this when it's being judged that's all it is I'm adding.

OMG DREAMIE I'M FREAKING OUT AND THIS ART COST ME SO MUCH I SWEAR BUT I'M BEING SUBTLE WITH
MY SCREAMING AND GENERAL FREAKING OUT. Also, I've edited this 84 times. Holy cow.
Last edited by Arthur Morgan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 85 times in total.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

mark
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:31 pm

So gorgeous! You did a wonderful job ^^

Name: Zasurei (Sa • Sir • Ray)
    Meaning: hope of a nation
Theme Song: Unbreakable - Fireflight

It was dark outside, perhaps the darkest night there had been in the last decade. Above, this silver moon was tainted with a dusty grey that swirled ominously about its surface. All around the world, humans and animals alike gazed up at the sky in wonder and tried to sort out this phenomena. That's when it struck. It was quick, like a flash of lightning. The grey tainting the moon suddenly shot down to earth in a narrow pillar and struck the surface causing a 7.0 earthquake. From there, things only got worse. Nearby animals seemed to go berserk. Predators and prey alike appeared to mutate ever so slightly and began to savagely attack anything that breathed. For humans, the impact acted like a nuclear bomb, wiping out entire populations of cities within a twenty mile radius. It seemed as though the end of the world has drawn near and hopes began to wane to nothing. Depressed and afraid, the living failed to notice the soft ring of white that rippled around the moon. They kept their eyes to the ground as te gentle light spiraled down into a pillar and gently touched down on earth before fading away in the form of a thick mist, leaving behind a gift that would preform miracles and potentially reverse the damage caused by the moon. A gift that all other life was oblivious to.
Last edited by Hail. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: