Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #684 - Closed

Postby ShadyBro » Tue May 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Owner: x
Name: Talon

I was trying to save this beaut for later but oekaki was bein a butt, so enjoy them now I guess!

Describe or draw their favorite time of year. Is it the dry cracked heat of summer, the swirl of cherry blossoms in spring, perhaps the chill under their paws as the earth thaws toward the end of winter? Explain it!

[Form ]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

- Prettying is great
- Extras are fine
- 1,000 word limit for entire form
- 250 word minimum for explanation
- One art piece max

Ending Date: 5/31/16

Mutations: ///Sectoral Heterochromia (Rare) - Left Eye///
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #684 - Open

Postby corgiboy » Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Username:steampunkalec
Name:tarricon
Favorite Time Of Year:
Spring,ima make him based off my cat (rip) he enjoyed sleeping out during the sunny days of this time and when ever it for to cold. He could come in doors and. Curl up on a nice Coney bed and get. His neck scrawled and his head petted gently (in so tired right now ima going to write something better tomorrow and perhaps draw something hehe)
~Alec
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstorm224 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Username: Snowstorm224
Name: Κρύο
Favorite Time Of Year: Winter. He loves seeing the swirling snowflakes, the frigid winter sky, the crisp night, and the endless snow banks that are the best to play in.
Personality: A childish one. He likes to use his coloring to sneak up on others and scare them. And he has a taste for gags and pranks, he never takes it too far, being very careful who he pranks and how. He's just a bundle of fun that can be annoying to some and exciting to others.
(I'm on my phone right now, I'll try and draw up something when I can get on my computer)
Snowstorm224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue May 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Midsummer

Malcom

Reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 am

Username: Stumpy STMP
Name:
Favorite Time Of Year: summer (firework season)

Reserved ^u^
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koily. » Wed May 18, 2016 12:36 am

Username: Koily.
Name: Mekhi
Favorite Time Of Year: Mekhi likes the ending of fall because not every plant is dead yet but the cold winter air usually reminds the remaining plants it's time to go.
Last edited by Koily. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Koily.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♫♪Howling♪♫ » Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 am

Username: ♫♪Howling♪♫
Name: Emmet
Favorite Time Of Year: Emmet loves the fall season. He loves pouncing in the leaves and hearing them crunching under his feet. He finds it amusing that leaves stick to his tail most of the time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello. I'm ♫♪Howling♪♫, but you can call me
xxxHowl or Kat. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
xxxCheck out this epic species, here
xxx I am an artist here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

©
♫♪Howling♪♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ecolo » Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 am

Username: eveadelekitty
Name: Reale (ray-all)
Personality: Reale never escaped the period of childhood wonder, and since she was just a Viscling, she loved the sky. She was always amazed by it; the fluffy, wispy cirrus clouds, the puffy cumulus, the dark nimbus clouds. She loved to pretend she was a bird, and she still wishes she could grow wings and fly away. She can't fit on an airplane, as she takes up many seats, but she wishes she could. She's a very curious and clever girl, and she's generally nice to everyone, although the colour red startles her, and bright red Viscets make her bolt in fear. She enjoys picking berries, and making her own signature berry cake, made using a pre-baked pie crust (usually traded for) and a bunch of berries squished together, topped with mountains of whipped cream. She is a great collector, finding lost marbles, cool coins, and tiny trinkets, and she gives them to other Viscets all the time as gifts.
Favorite Time Of Year: Reale loves the winter, on the coldest days when the snow is like powder. The wisps of snow in the wind, the thick white powder catching in her fur. As she kicks up the snow, the wind brings it high into the sky like a firework, and settles on the ground. The shimmering snow catches the midday light perfectly as her fur gleams with the white blankets of frost falling on it in thick sheets. As the sun raises high in the sky, a blizzard kicks up, surrounding her with snow. She rolls and jumps through the storm like an acrobat, and catches it in her wispy tail, soaking her fur. Then, the cold freezes her fur, making her shimmer like crystals in the sunlight. In snowstorms, when her fur is frozen and covered in white fluff, she loves running up to her favourite lake, skating on the ice with her thick claws as the blizzard churns around her, making it feel like she's flying through the sky. The snow makes the ice slippery, like walking atop clouds, as the snow flies like the wispy cirrus, and she flies like a dove with wings of snow. Then Reale lands back on the ice, sliding and leaping like a figure skater, her fur whipping around in the wind like a fancy costume. When the blizzard calms and she leaves the frozen lake, she's cloaked in snow; making her look like an angel. Then she shakes the frost from her fur, and returns to playing in the snow.
help
ecolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Wed May 18, 2016 2:03 am

(Wynter's POV)

Username: misswarrior123
Name: My name's Wynter
Favorite Time Of Year: My favorite time of year has to be in the winter, I'm even named after it! I like the chilly winter because i find it the most beautiful time of year, from the frost covered rooftops and grass, to the untouched fields of snow. I enjoy many activities in winter, like snow angels, snowball fights, and taking little sips from my owner's hit chocolate from time to time. Since my coat is white, I can use the snow to camoflouge and sneak up on unsuspecting friends and enemies. I love the soft crunch if he snow under my paws and catching snowflakes on my tongue. My favourite thing has to be Christmas, because you gt lots of presents! you get to spend time with the ones you love!
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Wed May 18, 2016 2:41 am

-
Last edited by milo. on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 14 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me