by dolly

Viscet #671 - Winner!

Postby Hail. » Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 am

DollyDo wrote:Username - DollyDo
Name - Sorbole (Sore - Bowl)
Gender - Male
Pet - Fennec fox
Story (max of 500 words) -
One day Sorbole was on a quest to explore the world this part of the quest was to a desert. He set up camp and sensed something watching him but thought nothing of it. He laid down to think of distant lands he has visited when he heard the sound of things falling off shelves in the camp. He got to his feet and took a look around he didn't see much but as he looked he saw a pair of eyes, they had fear and in a flash it was gone. Sorbole stayed out for a moment more before going back in. When he came back out again in the day he looked around camp for what that creature was but the he hit it. Paw tracks, smaller than most. He looked at his book on desert animals and found it. Fennec fox tracks, it must have been curious of the camp and wanted to explore. It was then he decided he wanted to see the because in all of his travels he had never heard much of them. He then set out on a track to find it by following its tracks. After much tracking he saw what could be where it lives. He picked up a stick and jabbed at the mouth of it to see the same eyes he saw before loom out to see the attacker. When it saw him in the bushes it slowly backed up and so did Sorbole. He tried to show he was no enemy to get it to come out and after much trying it poked its head out. Its ears looked bigger than its head making it a unique creature. He stood still as the creature slowly wondered out. He reached out seeing if the fox would come closer. As he hoped it did. It slowly made its way over touching its soft pet to his skin. To Sorbole's amazement it spoke.
"I am Jesaroir" It said in a small vocie.
"Well I am Sorbole." He replied.
"I didnt you you spoke my language." Sorbole told the Fox.
"My kind speaks many. I have always wanted to meet one of you!" Jesaroir replied.
"Well would you like to join me on my adventures?" Sorbole replied with a grin.
"I would love that!" He replied
And so they went together back to camp and went on a new adventure of friendship and around the world.
The End.

It's been a while. It really has. School hits ya hard man. Just happy I could post this babe before finals start up

simple pet contest. Who/what is their pet and tell me a story about em. Could be how they met, an adventure they went on, etc.

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Pet -

You may add one art piece, but no more. The art can only be a single frame (no gifs, comics, etc)

ends on 5/20

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2505600&size=large&format=auto&rev=1463174090[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #671

Postby cvpidxpng » Sat May 14, 2016 9:32 am

Username - RainbowPitbull
Name - Primrose
Gender - Female
Pet - Margays
Story -
I heaved and coughed out a few bugs, My fur was tattered, my eyes watering and my tongue as dry as a sponge. My waterskin ran out last night night, and I was quenching for water. I didn't care if it was dirty or not. I needed water. I had limited time left. If I didn't find water.. I tried not to think about it. I moved on anyways, Seeing beautiful birds and exotic reptiles were my motivation, If I did.. expire out here I wouldnt live to see the beauties of the world. I heard a rustle in the canopy of trees. I slowly looked behind me, and saw two brown eyes piercing at me. It sent chills down my spine. I couldn't look away. The eyes slowly blinked at me, reminding me that I needed to blink also. I quickly blinked and they eyes were gone. I panicked, but tried to stay calm. I didn't have the energy to panic. I started walking forward then I saw a pile of fruits, nuts and a squirrel to top it off. I didn't hesitate to swallow it all. After a full belly I set off, but then felt guilty. I didn't even think about who had collected the food. There could be another Viscet hungry, and I gulped it all. I started trekking back to apologize. Then I saw a.. clouded leopard? But way smaller. A margay! Those things were... Near dead. I immediately tried to hide back my joy. I slowly took out my camera and snapped a picture. I forgot my camera was on flash. The small cat looked at me, the same brown that stared at me in the trees, I stepped back, but then tripped over a rock and fell down on my head. It hurt a lot. I put my paw over my head and felt a warm liquid. I was bleeding. I was still thankful it was a scab and not a major thing. I didn't dare get up though. I was tired. I shut my eyes for a few seconds and...zzzz..zzzzzzz
I woke up to fast, pain reacted fast and exploded in my head. I grunted but ignored it. I looked beside me. My water skin was near me. I picked up the leather and. It was heavy. My brain forced me to take a drink. The water on my tongue forced me to have more until I felt like drowning. I looked around for the helpful fellow and saw the Margay looking at me. I smiled and patted beside me. She reluctantly came and lay beside me. I whispered my name to her. Of course she didn't hear me but I gave her the name... Jungle. It suit her. Jungle may be helpful in some ways, and she was helpful. I smiled at her and curled up with her. I smiled and drifte into another nap.

486/500
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Sun May 15, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Sat May 14, 2016 10:10 am

Username- Moonpheonix
Name-Dingo
Gender-Female
Pet- a jittery young brown lion cub, Kellen
Story- A sharp howl peirced the dense air of the middmorning as two quadripedal figures scrambled from a dark cave resting on a small rocky ridge towards a deep forest with at least four pursuers dashing closely at their heels. Though fleeing for their lives, both escapees had pleased, successful grins. The reason for this was clear from the bags each had strapped to their backs which were overfulled and spilling the occasional gold coin on the grassy underbrush every once and a while. The smaller one even had his mouth stuffed with the things, constricting his breathing and making running more difficult. Not that he was considering dropping them, however. Long had they heard tales of the wolf's treasure, and long had they planned for this moment. As they charged, eyes set homeward, they imagined all the incredible things they would do with their wealth. They turned for a moment to glance at each other, and each smiled broadly to their partner knowning the other was thinking the same. Kellen and Dingo. The best two partners in all the world.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat May 14, 2016 11:07 am

Username - Razors
Name - Tux
Gender - Male
Pet - A little weasel creature. (Called Itachi)
Story (max of 500 words) -Tux is a rescue, having been saved from a deplorable situation, he now works with the same group who rescued him. Tux belongs to a biker known as 'Doc', who is part of a very large biker gang/organization which specializes in rescuing abused children and animals. Doc and Tux are often some of the first people call or seek out if they need help with a situation, especially since Doc is also an EMT. It was a fairly specific rescue that Tux met Fern. They were called out to a home where a self proclaimed scientist lived. Neighbors had complained about loud noises and chemical smells from the house so the authorities were called in and what they found was horrific. Doc, being well known for rescuing and rehoming animals was called in to help out, and with him came Tux. Tux would never forget the horrible sights from that home, things that were never to be mentioned but that fill one with nightmares. Very gently Tux and Doc went about the home, opening cages and soothing animals out of them and into the open. It was one specific cage, though, with little weasel creatures in it that he had never seen before. Perhaps hybrids, or results of some odd experimentation? Who knew...but as he opened the cage the critters inside scattered. He managed to catch them all and put them in the carrier to take back home. But as he looked inside the cage to make sure all were gone he found a tiny, filthy, ball of fur. He might have passed it by, had it not been quivering. Tux whistle gently, reaching a paw out to gently stroke its back, though he jerk it away the moment the little creature cry out in fright. Tux's heart broke for this little, petrified creature, and he spent the rest of his time just soothing it and showing it that he was not there to harm it. Doc did not mind and gave Tux the time needed to help the creature. Finally, the little ball of fluff uncurl, only to attach it's quivering form to Tux's paw. Tux had drawn the creature to his chest and held it there to keep it warm, nuzzling and nudging it to try and sooth it, all the while whistling a gentle tune. Doc did not dare separate Tux and his new companion, which he named Fern, seeing how much Fern needed Tux. It took time, but soon, Fern grew more confident, though she never parted from Tux for long, having even made a little nest in his mane. Time has passed and the two are inseperable, Tux adoring his new little pet and Fern gaining a great deal of confidence. These two have become a fantastic pair, Fern sometimes even working as Tux's secret weapon. She can unlock cars, doors, climb through pipes, spy on targets, attack targets when they aren't looking. (Or tie their shoe laces together.) It's perfect.
(498 of 500)

(Image of Fern. *+1Art*)
(Art by Kekcats. Character is mine.)
Last edited by Razors on Tue May 17, 2016 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sat May 14, 2016 11:12 am

Username - Mellifluous
Name - xx
Gender - male
Pet - old old dog he's had since childhood
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:MilkyWay:. » Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 am

Username - .:MilkyWay:.
Name - Turrent
Gender - Female
Pet - Sugar glider
Turrent smiled, staring at the large eyes of her pet as it curled into her fur. She was lucky to have him.
.:MilkyWay:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Sat May 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Username: TheKandra
Name: Ryder
Pet: a beautiful white ferret
Story:
I was practically skipping for joy as I strode into the pound. This was the day! I had been waiting for over a year for my apartment to make an exception and allow me to take home a pet. I couldn't wait! When I got to the front desk, I was practically quivering in anticipation of the new friend that awaited me here at the animal shelter. When the volunteers took me back to see the animals, I tried to make a decision on which species I would choose. I had always enjoyed being around animals, whether it was the rabbits my grandma had always raised or my uncle's hunting dogs that nosed around the table for scraps. Nina, my mother, had always loved taking my family to the pet store to hold the animals, but I could never have imagined how fun it would be to have one of my very own. There were so many choices! "Well, cats make me sneeze, snakes scare the living daylights out of me, and dogs are much too noisy," I thought.
I asked the smiling assistant if they had any small pets and I was in luck! The shelter had a whole area devoted to pocket pets and birds of all shapes and sizes! I checked back in the small animal cages and found the ferrets. Oh! Were they cute! Inside the cage snuggled a mother ferret and her one squirming baby. That one brave white ferret climbed up the cage bars to get a better look at me.
"Aww," I crooned, watching him curiously.
Smiling, I reached out and petted the baby's muzzle through the bars.
The lady giggled. "He's a naughty little boy. We have had him for two weeks and he's already escaped his cage twice! All of his brothers and sisters have been adopted except for him. I want to adopt his mother but I'd feel bad taking him away from her."
She opened the cage and I spent the rest of the day at the pound, stroking each ferret's head and letting them snuggle in my scarf. I still felt a connection to that one special white ferret who had climbed the bars just to let me pet it, despite how naughty he was. I couldn't imagine that poor baby shivering in a cage... or worse. What can I say? I'm a bit of a sucker for animals.
As I signed the papers to adopt my new furry friend, the critter nosed around on my shoulders and snuffled in my ears. "You've got quite a bit of bravery, buddy," I chuckled to my pet. "I know just what I'll name you! You'll be called Daredevil since nothing seems to scare you."
··································
While driving home to his apartment, Daredevil fell asleep to the soft sounds of the car and his new owner's legs under him. For the first time in his life, Daredevil felt the joy of a loving owner. The contented young ferret curled up, an expression of pure happiness on his sleepy little face. Now, he knew what it felt like to have a forever home!
Last edited by TheKandra on Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sat May 14, 2016 4:45 pm

mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitted; » Sat May 14, 2016 4:58 pm

reluctantly marking.... ARGH THEY'RE TOO CUTE
Quit CS! If you need to contact me, my Wattpad is linked to my profile :)
quitted;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sat May 14, 2016 5:29 pm

mark ;v;
funderful;;