Based on Click to view
Artist Dissolve [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #618

Postby Dissolve » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Guys....my pen pressure has worked finally...AFTER OVER 4 YEARS OF NEVER WORKING....so I made this design and have discovered that indeed...pen pressure makes drawing easier.

Owner:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=719447

tigerclaw5197 wrote:
Username: Tigerclaw5197
Viscet name: Apollo
Viscet Gender: male
Where does this viscet live?: Apollo lives in the center of the earth. He comes up just to see his friends but can never bring anyone down with him. He has the power to walk through fire and lava. He hates the cold and will stay in his home forever if he has to. He loves the heat and will die for it. He knows what to eat because he has a giant stash of frozen pizza, apple juice, chicken tenders, fruit (to stay healthy), milk, veggies, and ice cream. The food is found in a special section of the store for him when he comes up. They make the food so it will never melt unless inside a microwave or oven. The heat from the earth makes him feel at home, home like where he lived when he was a child. He lived in the middle of a volcano. It reminds him of his burning hot tempered dad, and his sweet caring mom, and his 3 fun, loving brothers and sisters. Their family split and he misses them. The center makes him feel at home.

This would be my first viscet c:
Last edited by Dissolve on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #618

Postby Swoorny » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Username: Swoorny
Viscet name: Aurelius (means "the golden one")
Viscet gender: male
Where does this Viscet live and why?: He lives in some old Roman ruins near Rome. Aurelius thinks that he is the descendant of an old Roman Family and that the ruins were once their home. Nobody knows if this is true or not - probably not though - but for Aurelius it is.

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Username:
DarkestWerewolf
Viscet name:
Romulus
Viscet gender:
Male
Where does this Viscet live and why?:
Romulus lives in the cave surrounded by tall trees and shrubbery, similar to a wolf den.
Why he lives there?
Romulus loves to be among nature itself. He has always admired and appreciated what nature can do, from bringing life to destruction. He loves waking up, walking out of his den and just take in the fresh air of flora and fauna that surrounds him. Besides, food and water is in abundance around his den. Berry bushes were everywhere and there's a small pond not too far from his den.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Marking to watch cause huuunnnn its sooo pretty!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Saving my idea for a later contest. c:
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Username: patooi
Viscet name: Aiden
Aiden lives in a volcano in Hawaii, Mount Kilauea to be more precise. The most active volcano on the planet. It was an odd place to live, usually other beings would be cooked to ashes if they lived in such a place.

Aiden was different. For some reason, he can withstand the scorching temperatures and not be burned up. He loved how hot it was in the volcano. Somehow, it even stained his pelt forever, coloring a portion of it a firey red. His favorite reason why he loved where he lived was the eruptions, Aiden loved watching the lava ooze out of his home, sometimes he would even play with it. With a firey temper to match, Aiden definitely fit in well in his home.
Last edited by jolteon on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Username
HyperPikaGirl

~

Viscet name
Ganji

~

Viscet gender
Male

~

Where does this Viscet live and why?
Ganji lives in a vast rainforest. He lives there because ever since he was very small, Ganji had a great fascination with waterfalls. Not only does this rainforest in which he lives have gorgeous waterfalls that have a constant gush of water crashing against the lakes and ponds, it also has enormous trees and bushes which provide wonderful hiding places, as well as cozy beds. Ganji isn't much of a scientist, but he certainly loves observing nature and all that occurs around him, making the vivid rainforest his favorite place on Earth!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Movado
Username: bellini79
Viscet name: Movado
Oddly enough Movado lives in Canada!? It may seem strange because he has the patterns that remind you of a fire, and Canada is a cold place! You also may think he is freezing to death in his home, but really he's not. He is actually quite fond of where he lives and everything he can do there. He likes to fish, ride hot air balloons, ride in boats, and lots of other fun things you can do there! He loves the life of a Canadian and all the fun enjoyments of being one. In the night when it's really cold he will often sit by a fire with his friends singing campfire stories ( that's what he is known for ) Then every morning he will take hikes and watch the sunrise and the hot air balloons start flying higher and higher.
Last edited by bellini on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Username:
SteampunkAlec
Viscet name:
Agnidev
the fire god
Viscet gender:
male
he enjoys living in tropical places such as such places being places with volcanoes that are active.he also enjoys living in trees and under bushes and in logs.
He doesn't enjoy the cold so during the night
he finds a nice warm spot near a volcano to doze at somepoint he will sleep in coal that the valcano has made making his fur a coal color while in the morning he enjoys to explore the tropical forest around him

Last edited by corgiboy on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Null

Postby whimsyy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:18 pm

-
Last edited by whimsyy on Fri May 08, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking For

whimsyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me