Artist manta rae [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #510 Winner!!

Postby manta rae » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 am

Winner wrote:Username : Gender Fluid
    Name : Ayame

I'm hella ill and lonely this valentine's, but I love all of you so here's a late valentines present!!
    But there's a catch!!
    You can't enter for this viscet for yourself, you have to enter for a friend / lover who you think deserves this viscet!!

There are some rules to keep this fair though...

- DO NOT PM PEOPLE asking for them to try out for you!! That's unfair and they have to do it on their own account!
    - Don't advertise for someone to try out for you or moan on viscet related topics saying that you wish that someone would try out for you. Saying that you really like the design is okay, but repeating it and hoping that someone will try out for you is not!
    - If you try out for someone who is also trying out for you, that is fine!!

If you feel like someone will / know that someone is trying out for you and you don't want this viscet, PM me to say so I know not to pick you!!

The form -

Code: Select all
    [b]Your username :[/b]
    [b]The person you are trying for :[/b]
    [b]Why do they deseve this viscet? : [/b](max 300 words)

Mutations wrote:None
    but the cheek and ear blushies are not part of the design!!

Large

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2454595&size=large&format=png&rev=1455726319[/img]

Medium

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2454595&size=medium&format=png&rev=1455726319[/img]

Small

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2454595&size=small&format=png&rev=1455726319[/img]

Whoops this ends on the 20th Feb!!

Aaand (if you see this soul) if the heart decorations are not allowed, just post / PM me and I can remove them!!
Last edited by manta rae on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #510

Postby Xelinator » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 am

Your username : Xelinator.
The person you are trying for : *Shiveren*.
Why do they deseve this viscet? : I think they are one of the most dedicated and active viscet owners. They do so much art of each viscet they have, and really develop them. If this viscet needed a good home, I know they would spoil them ^.^

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 am

Your username : Lillybear
      The person you are trying for : quillinx
      Why do they deserve this Viscet? : I think that quillinx deserves this Viscet because they're amazing, enthusiastic, and kind.
      They put so much time into trying out for Viscets, and they're so descriptive and expressive with their personalities and quirks.
      Their art is stunning, too. I know they'd put their whole heart into taking the best care of this little girl. They are a GA for this
      wonderful species, and they're designs are amazing and beautiful! They have two lovely Viscets, and I love how unique they all
      are. I know that this girl would fit right in yet stand out. I roleplay with them with our Viscets and I love how much expression
      and effort they put in to each post. Even though I don't know them that well, and even though I only know them through CS, I
      cannot think of another user who'd take more care than them. They are the most passionate about Viscets that I know. I really
      do think they deserve a little someone special.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:27 am

Your username : Fox,
The person you are trying for : tenlittlesoldierboys
Why do they deseve this viscet? : the reasons are countless. first off, they care so much for the viscet community. whenever me or another person has needed help, they are always there, doing the best they can. secondly, they love their viscets. noah, tomasso, and kali are all pampered and cherished, as ones viscets should be. each one has a special personality, and is characterized so well. lastly, the amount of work they put into their forms is crazy. they put their whole soul into that viscet, perfecting the form and making changes every so often. one that really stands out to me right now is this entry for viscet 487. they have more than 2000 words in their form, edited more than 15 times, and so many gifs and images. the connection to this viscet is unbreakable, as I think it would be with this one. all in all, ten is an amazing person, who would care and love this babe to death~
Last edited by Fox, on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonets-of-destiny » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 am

Your username : Dragonets-Of-Destiny
The person you are trying for : howlingtothestars
Why do they deseve this viscet? : Howlingtothestars deserves the Viscet because they are so nice and generous. Howling has shown me time after time how they give to others even without receiving and I believe that they deserve this because she's so caring and it's my turn to give her something back!
I quit.
Dragonets-of-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:36 am

Your username : Grifforik
The person you are trying for : IBrevity
Why do they deseve this viscet? : Because Brev is the first friend I made that loves this species. They're are so sweet and deserving of such a wonderful gift! Not only do they continually show their support, but in the partner's competition they just put their heart and soul into it, and were the perfect complement to my own skills. I can't get over how much awesome work they did and how amazingly sweet they are. Not only to me, but everyone else. I'd love to see them take care of this lovely lady and I know they would, simply because they rock at all the things they do! Please consider Brev for this girl, and thank you so much!
((Also, *hugs* sorry you're not feeling good, and your never alone, we're all here for you :) ))
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:53 am

Your username :
    T h e M a r t i a n
The person you are trying for :
    SilverSamurai
Why do they deseve this viscet? :
    Silver is so kind and always willing to offer a helping hand. For my first major contest, they helped me, even though I am sure they had something better to do than just help me out. Bur, with her help, I gained my first viscet, Jonas. I really want to find a way to show my true gratitude as I feel like I haven't. I feel so grateful for everything she has done. She has helped me in several other contests, and I just want to show my gratitude for everything she has done for me.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:02 am

Your username : quillinx
      The person you are trying for : lillybear!
      Why do they deseve this viscet? :
      omg tbh the first person that popped into my head when i saw this was lilly, they are so dedicated and i've maybe sorta been stalking all their viscet tryouts because i just LOVE their forms, their personalities are always so clever and funny and realistic and i really think they would be an amazing owner for any viscet /v\\\ the first viscet i ever tried for, lilly was a serious contender in the contest too, and i was just blown away at how much effort and good stuff they put into their form haha i was seriously nervous and checking their form every day to see if they added something new!!! i'm always impressed by people who put that much effort into their forms, i think it shows that they're really committed to giving a character a good home. lilly takes wonderful care of their first bab and i'm totally sure that they would create another stunning persona and wonderful home for this beautiful pink flower floof too uvu
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:03 am

Your username : Razors
The person you are trying for : quillinx
Why do they deseve this viscet? : When I First met Quillinx, they tried out for the shark Viscet. The pure amount of dedication that went into just that one form alone was brilliant. They requested assistance on rating their form, and when I read it and saw the depth of the character they had created, I was amazed. Quillinx doesn't just enter for each and every Viscet, they seem to wait until they find one they love, and when they do...they seem to breath life into the character. Quillinx only has two, but I have rp'd with them both. The personalities are so diverse, and she clearly puts a great deal of thought into them. Not only does Quillonx love Viscets though, but they are so helpful and kind. I don't think I have met a nicer, more patient and considerate person on CS than Quillinx. Though I only know them through CS, I can definitely say that they would give a life to this Viscet unlike any other. They would give it a unique personality to match their other two. :) So...Quillinx, I choose you! -throws pokeball-

(I asked. Double posts for someone are allowed)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:13 am

Your username : Lord Raegami
The person you are trying for : Tanya<3
Why do they deseve this viscet? : (max 300 words)

wip

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery