Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hail.

Viscet #421

Postby Hail. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Soooo... this started out simple then I was like: Cyberness! and.... WAPOW!!!!

Soooooo I really like this one... which is why the contest is gonna be a lil rough....
sorry... ^^;

The internet is fast, so this is gonna be a fast impress me!
It will start out as a 72 hour unlimited impress me! However; if I see that some forms are struggling and someone asks for an extention, I will extend it till 1/30.
Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Impress Me!!

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2439672&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1453334615[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #421

Postby Lillybear » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Username - Lillybear
About Me - Hi there!! I'm
rather new to this species
but I really love them. I'm
hoping to win my first soon
could this be the one? Who
knows! Ahhhh probably not.
But I can dream, right? I can!
Name - Navajo
Why - I was asking someone opinions,
and they thought that he looked kind
of Native American inspired. We came
up with this name and it seems to fit!!
Gender - Male
Preferred Pronouns - He/Him
Sexuality - Probably straight.
What do those markings mean? - They actually have a meaning, yes. A meaning that
perhaps only he will understand. He will strive to try and explain but it is useless. The
meaning of his mysterious marking will forever remain lost in time. But please do let us
try to tell you the tale in the best of our ability.
Last edited by Lillybear on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Nvm found a dreamie <3 Sorry
Last edited by Stårry on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Username -
    Name -
    Gender -
    Impress Me!!
      scree res
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Do not steal
Ideas:
It looks like a face <3

Username -
-Shaded-

Name -
Briston
(Bris- Meaning dark in Latin)

Gender -
Male

Personality -
[Silent] [Light-hearted] [Thoughtful] [Intimidating]

-Silent-
Briston is the quietest person you would know, he prefers not to speak because he is afraid to be judged by his friends. He is also very hard to follow if you ever get him into a conversation- very disconnected..
"Um- hey- have you seen that new movie- yea corn does taste good- what? Um I'm sorry if you don't know what I am trying to say..."

Why is he deemed 'intimidating'?
When you see him in the dark you can't see anything but that spooky face on his chest and the rest of his blue Markings.
Last edited by -Shaded- on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xipe » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Username - Auror
Name - νέον (neon in latin)
Gender - Female
Impress Me!!
Wip- I'll be right back :3
ImageImageImageImage

trade with me!! looking for green pets :]
xipe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:59 pm

╔══════════════════════╗
basics;;
username;; zelos
name;; cifer
gender;; male
theme song;; Let's Face It I'm Cute
main trait;; intuitive
positive trait;; cheerful
negative trait;; stubborn
orientation;; cinromantic/demisexual
date of birth;; may 3
quirks;; spaces out when stressed/anxious

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
likes;;
music;; techno/edm/electro-swing
food & drink;; sweets, fruits, meats
time of day;; night/dusk
books;; sci-fi novels
other;; puzzles

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
dislikes;;
music;; country/hip-hop/rap
food & drink;; spicy edibles
time of day;; mornings
books;; non-fiction
other;; anything not challenging

╚══════════════════════╝
Cifer is all about cyberpunk themed movies and shows and such. Inspired by cyberpunk themed stuff, he collects all kinds of gizmos and gadgets and whatnot. With them, he likes to create small devices in his leisure time. This genius-like behavior amazes friends and others who see them. He liked to travel around from place to place, pulling his gizmos and creations in a wagon behind him, in search for more gadgets. What others may call 'trash' he calls 'new tools' for his inventions. Though creating new devices is his favorite pastime, he also enjoys spending time with friends and family, swimming, listening to music, and reading. Cifer is mostly a lighthearted viscet, though there are times he's stubborn, like when on days Cifer is creating something or collecting tools, if a friend wanted to go somewhere with him, he'd be too focused on that, and may even answer rudely until he's done. Though when friends bring those times up, he just calls himself "determined." As for his friends, they think of Cifer as intelligent and interesting, a pleasure to know. Of course, there are times when Cifer can get sad, and usually locks himself up till he's alright again, he doesn't like to think of himself as a burden to others so he tries his best to get over those under the weather moods.

ImageImage
Last edited by floppa on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Username - doglover947
Name - Crystal Feather
Gender - female
wip
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Username -Razors
Name - Xeon
Gender - Male (But for the sake of the story, no gender.)

--
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• NanoCyPet Review from common web source. •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Technology seems to be changing on a day to day basis. It is always improving, and, when mixed with science, it seems to become quite a powerful tool. Not to mention the market seems to crave new, updated technology every single day. Marketing adds designed towards children are on the rise, and a great deal of these adds are based around animals, or pets. A blooming corporation known as NanoCyPets, with the help of science and technology, has created a brand new, top of the line, toy. Just for children! The product has various different animal designs you may choose from, and a battery that never needs to be changed! Solar power being used to keep the product active at all times. The favored design that children seem to choose is the Viscet. It currently comes in one color scheme, but skins area already being planned for the future. And when they do come out, NanoCyPets say it will just be a matter of fitting the toys into their new skin, much like changing clothes! Children love the Viscet design because it is currently the largest of NanoCyPets designs, and it can easily carry a child on its back. The power button could have been in a better location, typically located on one of the paws of the pet designs. If the power button is pressed for more than ten seconds, the creature will completely reset. This causes you to have to, yet again, name your pet, go through the face and voice recognition, AND reteach it any tricks you had taught it prior to resetting. What if the kid accidentally steps on its paw and doesn't realize it!? I'm just saying, in the future, try and find a better spot for the power button? Or just make a separate reset button entirely and stick it somewhere hidden? Now on to my favorite feature! In the chest of the pet (We will use the Viscet in this case) There is your typical little facial design. If you praise the pet, you will get a happy face. If you scold it, the face will become a frownie face, with a tear at the side of the eyes. When the pet gets angry, a mad face appears. So on and so forth! I say this is neat because of how blasted cute it is. It is a robot Viscet, and has no real emotions, but for kids, this will greatly appeal to them in the fact that...the animal will be showing when it is happy, sad, mad, hungry...or whatever else NanoCyPets can come up with in the future! Oh, did I forget to mention. It's a robot, you don't have to pay money for food...or vets, or all the normal stuff pets need! The toy comes with its own little bone, and when the face on the chest displays that its hungry, the kid just has to give it the bone. That's it. Despite the price of this new product, I'd say its worth it. Kids will get attached, and you, thankfully, wont have to worry if they have fed it, potty trained it, if it chewed up your shoes, couch, or...whatever else pets chew up. No vet bills, the thing wont run away on you. I'd have to say this has got to be the best toy I've seen in a good long while. My review? I'd say a 9 out of 10. I only give it a nine because...well. They only come in one color so far. When they get those skins out, I'm sure I'll change my rating. Until then! Peace out!

-------------

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Xeon•._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Xeon is a product developed by NanoCyPets, your typical toy company. However, like most pets designed towards children, they aimed to make this line as lifelike as possible. Equipping Xeon and all other NanoCyPet products with the ability to display emotion. Though the face motions are still choppy, the first gen products being a prototype. NanoCyPets designed an easy method for children to understand what the pet was 'feeling'. Inserting a 'mood display' within the chest of the pet. Xeon, being one of the very first of the line produced, is on his test run. Any workers at the corporation who had children were able to enter a raffle to see who would take home one of the first few products developed in the line. Right out of the box, the power button on his paw was pressed and he seemed to come to life. He was built as close to your average Viscet as possible, and upon seeing the little girl before him, Xeon gave a happy chirp. The screen on his chest flashing a happy face before "Are you my owner?" followed. Once the little girl said yes, a scan of her face was made. "What is my name?" Was next to scroll across the screen. "Hmm...Xeon!" She exclaimed happily. " One more time, What is my name?" To confirm his name, it asked again. "Xeon!" The girl shout, as happy as ever. The process was complete...and Xeon flashed a happy face while bonking his head gently into the little girls chest. Though he was merely a product of NanoCyPets, his life had just become very real. Should robots claim to ever feel happy, he did. His life became the little girl, and the little girl loved him very much. The two becoming solid proof at the success that NanoCyPets was about to experience.

-------
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Features of the product! (Viscet version.)•._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

> Solar power panels. The frill lining the back of the viscet is equipped with solar panels that are constantly storing up power. This means that there is never any need to charge the pet, and there will be no down time unless you have stored your pet in a dark place, like a closet or attic, for many months without turning it off first. **Children like to ride the Viscet pet, and because of this, we have made it so that the frill panels are able to lower along the back, flattening so that the child may have a seat. (Please do not leave children unattended when riding this product. It is always recommended to wear the proper protection when riding this product.)

>USB Jack located within the tail. Simply pinch open the folds and you will be able to access http://www.NanoCyPets/Games.com. Here you may download Games, Tricks, songs, or more! You may also access this feature from your mobile phone or tablet devices. Please note, in app purchasing requires parents permission.

>Face and voice recognition. Have your new pet recognize your face and voice! You may even set it to respond only to you, or setup 'guest' approval.

>Feed your pet! Your pet comes with a bone, and is required when the pet is hungry. (Your pet does not need real food! Please do not feed your pet people food! You will make it very sick :( )

>Encourages outdoor play! Any normal ball, frisbee or other toy may be used to play fetch with your pet!

>Teach and train your pet! Your pet can learn hundreds of tricks! What will you come up with? (Show us on http://www.NanoCyPets/PartyTricks.com . Winners will receive points towards future products for your Pet! )

>Facial Display. Tell when your pet is Happy, Sad, Angry, Hungry, or many more!

>Over 30 basic face reactions, including...
-Seen Above-
Happy, Sad, Sleepy/Sleeping, Angry, Hungry, Wanting to play, Need Love, Playful/Protective/Scary, Scolded, Praised, Excited, Confused/Questioning. (And many, many, more!)

**Not recommended for children under seven years of age.**
Last edited by Razors on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Username - Maserati
    Name - Amon - meaning 'the hidden one'