Vali

Personality -
Sly
Cunning
Headstrong
Loving

Best Friend (min of 300) -
Explained in last two paragraphs

Vali dashed through the night, snarling at the others chasing him. He was trying to get away from them after stealing prized jewels. Vali was a thief. He ransacked homes and stole valuables. Jewelry. Vases. Art. You name it. You have it, it's valuable, he'd take it. End of story. There wasn't any valuable he wouldn't take.

Well, he'd snuck into the wrong house and stolen the wrong thing, and the guards had chased after him for nearly five miles. Panting heavily and gasping for air, he looked over his shoulder before running smack dab into a tree. He was promptly arrested and thrown in jail.

Three years. Three long years he rotted in prison for. Same routine every day. Eat, cell. Activities, cell. Lights out. Sleep until the next day. He needed an escape. Teaming up with several others in jail, they managed to spent three months digging their way out. Using spoons, their paws, and sheer willpower, they managed to tunnel their way out. They cheered loudly, and then guards spooted them. The stopped cheering and dashed for the woods. Once they escaped to the woods, the prison began to let their alarms wail. The small team split up, running their own separate ways.

Vali decided to stay in the woods, where he met a small, shy green Viscet. The criminal Viscet slowly earned the others trust, the green Viscet by the name of Jake, melted his cruel, cold heart and stole it. He spent so long getting with this Viscet, learning how to win this Viscet's heart just like he had won his. He was afraid. Very afraid. What would his gentle thing see in a jail-hardened ex criminal like Vali? How did this small thing stay so loyal to the other despite his past? He was going to make sure that Jake knew everything. Absolutely everything.

He explained to Jake about everything. The thievery. The jail time. And surprisingly. Jake stayed. Jake stayed with him, gently whispering that everyone makes mistakes.

Huh? What's this? A wild FCFS appears!

For this one tell me who their best friend is and why in 300 words

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Personality -
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #420

Postby barbatos. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 am

Username -
delphiinium

Name -
Vali

Personality -
Sly
Cunning
Headstrong
Loving

Vali dashed through the night, snarling at the others chasing him. He was trying to get away from them after stealing prized jewels. Vali was a thief. He ransacked homes and stole valuables. Jewelry. Vases. Art. You name it. You have it, it's valuable, he'd take it. End of story. There wasn't any valuable he wouldn't take.

Well, he'd snuck into the wrong house and stolen the wrong thing, and the guards had chased after him for nearly five miles. Panting heavily and gasping for air, he looked over his shoulder before running smack dab into a tree. He was promptly arrested and thrown in jail.

Three years. Three long years he rotted in prison for. Same routine every day. Eat, cell. Activities, cell. Lights out. Sleep until the next day. He needed an escape. Teaming up with several others in jail, they managed to spent three months digging their way out. Using spoons, their paws, and sheer willpower, they managed to tunnel their way out. They cheered loudly, and then guards spooted them. The stopped cheering and dashed for the woods. Once they escaped to the woods, the prison began to let their alarms wail. The small team split up, running their own separate ways.

Vali decided to stay in the woods, where he met a small, shy green Viscet. The criminal Viscet slowly earned the others trust, the green Viscet by the name of Jake, melted his cruel, cold heart and stole it. He spent so long getting with this Viscet, learning how to win this Viscet's heart just like he had won his. He was afraid. Very afraid. What would his gentle thing see in a jail-hardened ex criminal like Vali? How did this small thing stay so loyal to the other despite his past? He was going to make sure that Jake knew everything. Absolutely everything.

He explained to Jake about everything. The thievery. The jail time. And surprisingly. Jake stayed. Jake stayed with him, gently whispering that everyone makes mistakes.
Last edited by barbatos. on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:59 am

Ooh congratulations! I swear I was just a second late.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:00 am

congrats hal!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:01 am

Congrazzles ^^

LilHal9000 wrote:Username -
LilHal9000

Name -
Vali

Personality -
Sly
Cunning
Headstrong
Loving

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:03 am

Oh well, too late again.

Image Image Image
BLM
ImageImage
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:10 pm

YOOOO CONGRATS. This viscet is absolutely gorgeous! Feel free to pm me if you want help developing them or want them to be friends with my babs <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:26 pm

should named him blaze

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 pm

gifted to .lucifer
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .lucifer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:17 pm

ty jakey <3
name and gender will stay the same!