Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #404 - Great White

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=204812
name; Amelia
gender; female
(click here for winning post)

I just lover snagging these numbers (404 for the win)
but this one is based on a great white shark. omg and great whites are terrifying.

but I thought it'd make a good viscet and heck I even considered keeping it for a moment or two. But here we go~

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
accessory(s); (optional)
personality traits;
hopes/goals/dreams;

-Everything above is required aside from accessory.
-accessories can be between 0-3
-personality traits should be a minimum of 4 traits, max of 8
-hopes, goals or dreams can be up to 500 words max
-extras allowed, but not required
-prettying up is allowed, but also not required
-good luck and enjoy~

Ending date; January 22nd

//mutations; full heterchromia (rare)//
//scars; ontop muzzle (x shape), right front paw, left hind paw, and on left side only of neck//

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2942351][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2437522&size=large&format=png&rev=1453015622[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #404 - Great White

Postby Atomic Samurai » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 pm

name;
gender;
accessory(s); (optional)
personality traits;
hopes/goals/dreams;
Mark UwU
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 pm

laaaaaaa

Name; Amelia
-After Amelia Earheart. As a kid I was a big fan, and like this Amelia, she was quite an adventurous lady.

Gender; Female

Accessory(s);
A knife (and it’s sheath that is attached across her shoulders) and she has a tag in her left ear. art by me.

Personality traits;

Adventurous- She spends all of her spare time searching for new places or new hobbies. She absolutely loves trying new things and exploring new areas. She isn’t content if she isn’t doing or trying something that she hasn’t tried before. Even if it’s something small, like trying a new kind of berry, it makes her immensely happy.

Compassionate- As she often explores new areas, she has a chance to meet a lot of new people. She has seen a lot of goodness in the world, and often a lot of bad too. She’s experienced that bad herself, but there has always been some kind stranger to help her and pick her up when things go wrong. It has taught her to do the same. Whenever she sees someone in trouble or just something she can help with to make things easier for another, she helps how she can.

Flirty- This has gotten her into trouble more times than she can count. She’s not particularly interested in a relationship at this stage of her life- it would interfere with her adventures more than she could stand- but she absolutely loves to flirt. Especially with handsome viscets. Mostly just harmless flirting when she passes through, but there have been several times that the males took it just a little too seriously and against her wishes would try to pursue a relationship with her. Luckily she doesn’t mind moving places and have been able to avoid males that were a little too interested in her quite easily.

Curious- This goes hand-in-hand with her sense of adventure. Perhaps this is why she likes to see new places and people so much. If she sees something that interests her (even in human society) she simply has to check out ever inch of it once she assesses that it isn‘t an immediate danger. She’s been known to follow around interesting viscets and people, as well as wander into human society.

Cynical-
    Most of the time she is an all-around happy person. She absolutely loves people too, but she is wary and untrusting of some viscets she first meets, and almost all humans she sees. She expects the worse out of them, especially humans. This can cause her to be a little pessimistic as well, which is why although she knows and has connected with many viscets, she doesn’t actually have that many friends. She just doesn’t trust them easily.

Analytical-
    Especially when she sees new areas, she analyses everything and catalogues it in her mind. While she can be spontaneous, more times than not she doesn’t make her decisions on impulse, and only does something once she has had a moment or two to think it over. Even when it comes to exploring. This is probably the only reason she is still alive, to tell the truth, and it’s saved her from possibly many more scars too.
Hopes/goals/dreams;
Amelia hopes to explore everywhere there is to explore, and never settle down in one place. Her biggest goal is to find something that no one has ever found before and study it. Her dream is for everyone to know she was the one to discover it, and that somehow she is able to make the world just a little better with whatever it is.

Other stuff:
Amelia was born in captivity, though due to an error from her handler she was able to wander out of her cage at a young age. She has been on her own ever since.
She doesn’t really remember her parents, or her time in captivity, but she likes to imagine that the tag in here ear was a gift from her parents. She doesn’t know that it’s there to imply ownership by a particular group of humans and for identification. It’s not even legible by now, so it doesn’t really matter anyway.

During Amelia’s adventures, she has met a lot of interesting viscets. I don’t think I could properly share the tales, but perhaps she can share some of her favorites.

“Hi, so you’re interested in hearing about some of the interesting viscets I’ve met in the past? I love sharing these kinds of things, so I wouldn’t mind at all. Let me see, I think I’ll start with…”
Amelia pauses for a moment to think.
“I think I’ll start with Zayn. He was a viscet I met a good while back. I don’t think he liked me that much.” Amelia explains “He was mumbling about plants and digging in the dirt. I of course asked him what he was up to, but he was all distant and kind of… slipped around the subject. I liked him though, even if he was a little stand-offish. He wasn’t rude, he was actually rather polite when he asked me to mind my own business.” Amelia chuckles “I liked his headband too, it was really cool. I‘m sure I‘ll meet him again someday, and perhaps he‘ll share more about what he does and talk with me for a bit.”
-Zayn owned by aecian

“Hmm, now let me see, I can’t decide. I’ve met so many but… I think the next one I’ll go over is Raven. He was a really nice guy, seemed to want to go along with anything I said, even spent some time with me at my request. Though he didn’t appreciate my playful flirting I don’t think. Maybe he didn’t like me. Either that, or he just doesn’t know how to flirt back. So of course I stopped after a short while, but I don’t think it gave him the best impression. He probably doesn’t want to see me around again, but who knows maybe he wouldn’t mind. Other than the awkwardness, he seemed really laid-back and upbeat.” Amelia smiles to herself “Ah, at any rate, he’s one I won’t forget any time soon. He was very kind to me. And his coloration was absolutely gorgeous.
-Raven owned by howlingtothestars

“Now” Amelia pauses, trying to remember something particular a moment “Oh, I know the perfect one to tell you about next. Deimos.” she chuckles “Honestly, I didn’t even know he was a viscet at first. I’m pretty sure he was just born odd.. But look-wise he is absolutely the most interesting viscet I have ever met.” she shakes her head “But he was so reclusive. He tried to hide from me, but I could see his giant ears peeking out from behind that rock, it’s hard to miss someone who is so brightly colored anyhow.” she thinks for a moment again “Right, and his nose… actually everything kind of made him look like a bat. He even had useless wings for goodness’ sake! But he was really cool, aside from always being scared and talking to an invisible friend… I kind of think something is wrong with him. Perhaps he didn’t develop properly, he is rather small after all. You’ll have to meet him someday, I don’t think I could properly explain him to you.”
-Deimos owned by me.

“There is another one that was a little odd, she seemed to look off in the distance a lot. I didn’t see her much actually, but I’m almost certain her name was Kazim. She had a mate, and a kid, but I liked her and her family. She wears this odd necklace, I’m not sure what it’s for, but it’s really cool. She also has a pet, though I don’t know what it is it was really neat. And her kid… man her kid is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I absolutely loved him, he had the prettiest pelt. If I ever have kids, I want one that is just like him I swear.”
-Kazim (and Kazim’s child) owned by howlingtothestars

Amelia is silent for a moment, she almost seemed to be debating something “There are two viscets that I am actually quite attached to, I would even call them both friends. I… won’t mention one because I’m afraid it will get back around to him, and I have quite the crush on him. Have for a long time now, so instead I will tell you about Evangeline.” she begins “She has come exploring with me more than once, in fact the scars on my face were gotten during an adventure with her. She’s kind of boyish, and maybe that’s why we get along so well. She’s smart and funny, but kind of sarcastic. She has the coolest mane too, I honestly wish my hair looked like that.” she chuckled “Though it kinda stays dirty, because she likes to get into trouble so much and rarely washes her fur properly. I’ve probably helped her wash her mane while I’ve known her more times than she has washed it herself. It’s so sparkly too. And her ears, they are so little and cute. I mean they are super tiny, and they fold up like a little puppy dog’s. She’s really awesome to be around though, if you ever see a blue and gray viscet with sparkles in her mane, stop and chat with her a while. She is definitely a friend worth having.”
- Evangeline and the mentioned male viscet owned by me.

art by me.

art by me.

art by me.

ImagennnnImagennnnImage

art by me.
nnnn

art by me.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my form.
Last edited by Strudel on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Reserved if I can

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:35 pm

What a cutie!! ;-;
Ahhh, congrats to whoever wins this darling <3

Possible res! ouo
Last edited by outro:tear on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    HELLO!!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    tear ▫ 2014 army ▫ my day ▫
    lurker ▫ meme all day
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    discord; pm me !!
    my viscets (wip) | bts fanclub

Im a very quiet,
    but friendly person! ♥
outro:tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayyye » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 pm

name;
gender;
accessory(s); (optional)
personality traits;
hopes/goals/dreams;

Skettchy

possible res .o.
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:42 pm

name; tiburon, goes by tibu
gender; male
accessory(s); wip
personality traits; strong, ambitious, charming, reserved, dreamer
hopes/goals/dreams;
-wants to become a marine biologist someday
-wants to work at an aquarium
-wishes to become a bit more open to others and not keep a straight face most of the time

res
🍀 (cas)iopea / mercu(rio)
🍀 it/nya+ ☆ adult
🍀 Image Image Image
🍀 semi-active. only here for
xxoekaki and pets TBH

casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Reserve :)
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:00 am

mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me