Time spent 3 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #275

Postby Sabatea » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:34 am

User: LilHal9000
Name: Fluxxien
Winning Post: X

Alright guys, I'm really not sorry about this one... This is probably the most ridiculously neon thing I will ever create. I love it.

Form to adopt:
Code: Select all
Name:
1 Vice/Quirk:

Prettying up is allowed, and put as many extras as you want! This will be judged on your overall form, effort, and personality expressed in the story, art, etc...! I'd love to see some creativity in this. :3

Ends: 12/1/15

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2405298&size=medium&format=png&rev=1448293239[/img][/url]

#0f0f10 - Main Body
#ffffff - Sound Wave
#223af2 - Dark Blue Mane
#40eae4 - Light Blue Mane
#27d227 - Green Mane
#b18989 - Tongue, Scars
#8b29aa - Purple Sound Wave
#8042a5 - Pawpads, Ear, Nose
#a98828 - Dark Eye
#eeb714 - Light Eye

Mutations:
Minor Mane Extension - Uncommon
Last edited by Sabatea on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #275 - Open!

Postby Medd » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:37 am

Oh my goodness ;o;
Name: Rex
Story/Art: wip - he's a DJ
1 Vice/Quirk: partially deaf (if that's allowed? c:)

Work in progress
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeDaPie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 am

Name:Norman
Story/Art:Norman was abandoned as a baby he was not taken in and took care of himself. He is lonly now days and wants a friend just one friend. he got his scars defending his food and was kicked around by the others .(pic-> http://skyedapie.deviantart.com/art/DTA ... 1448302817)
1 Vice/Quirk:learns faster than others and is a very intelligent guy
Last edited by SkyeDaPie on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
SkyeDaPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 am

Argon wrote:
My name is Argon. I am a male, as you can see....

Argon wrote:
Well..... I'm usually a cool guy. I LOVE to flirt.... Heh *snicker* Yeah flirting is my forte. But mind you, I do have a severe temper..... I like eating anything spicy and hot. I also like alone time to myself or with someone else. I like to wear beanies, listen to music, write music..... Basically anything with music I like. I really, really don't like anything squishy and cold...... *shivers* Uugh...... And I also don't like small annoying kids..... And that's basically it!!

Argon wrote:
I have a small quirk where I can umm.... "see music"...... It's where I can see the pitched and notes that I play or are played..... It's weird I know but I like it..... It makes me calm and feel special

Argon wrote:
I do indeed have feelings but I don't..... Don't want to say who it's for..... But I do like sharks! I LOVE SHARKS!!!!! I also like the color red.... Like a dark red not bright red. It helps me calm down and cope..... But as for my crush.... *heavy blush* I'm not talking!!!

Argon wrote:
I also had a self portrait of me drawn a while back..... here it is, "Let the Music Take You Away" by me

Argon wrote:
I also have a story for you guys...... It's about my past...

When I was young I was raised by wolves in a wide large forest. I was an orphan from my family since they thought my being able to see music was a "disgrace"...... I learned how to communicate with them and learned their ways. They taught me how to live on my own until I was ready enough to be on my own. When I was sent off on my own I became very independent and very lonely. Within days I found a city and there I stayed. I made new friends instantly and got a job at a big record label as the sound manager. Today I still work there, but now as the owner of the record label. I make a lot of music and enjoy free time with friends.

Last edited by ~Rush Furry~ on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riverwolf10 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:55 am

Name:
1 Vice/Quirk:
Work in progress

Dropping out
Last edited by Riverwolf10 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Art by Howlingtothestars

ImageImage
Riverwolf10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:09 am

Dropping out due to lack of time; good luck to all entrants.
Last edited by monochrome. on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ♥ ─── ─

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    pretty much offline for crew season!
    i'm largely absent from this site as i work
    through personal health problems.
    I can be reached most reliably via skype.
    even then, please be patient with me.
    thank you!

──── ♥ ────

she/her | demiromantic asexual | an emotional wreck lol
    ap student | swimmer & 1m springboard diver | rower
    cystic fibrosis patient | est zone | from afar - vance joy
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

jbds | kias | plumies | viscets | equines | canines | other

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

avatar and art by kavlri via deviantart
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:10 am

Name:
1 Vice/Quirk:

Wip.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 am

Do NOT use any aspect of this form, this means personalities, likes, dislikes, fears, story, anything!!

Good:
Loyal, persevering, bubbly, gentle, hard-working, diligent, creative, clever, talented.

Bad:
Hyper. Very very hyper, Messy, unorganized, a bit oblivious, airhead, stubborn, a bit of a pessimist when things don't go his way.

He rubs his cheeks along any new instrument he gets. It could be a guitar, a new drumhead, a new keyboard, anything. He acquaints himself with new instruments by rubbing his cheeks against it to get a feel of the material. Hes been told he is weird for this, but it helps him get a reading on the instrument's quality. He sniffs it just to see if his scent is on it, claiming it as his in case it gets stolen.

The small black, blue and green egg jumped and shook where it sat, wrapped in its mother's tail as played a small instrument with her mate. Feeling it shake, she quickly turned her head to look at it. "Dear, our egg is hatching!" She exclaims, the male setting his instrument down to scramble to her side to watch his Viscling hatch from his egg. A small egg horn pierced through the shell after some struggling, the shell broke apart and a small head poked through. The Viscling sneezed, shaking a few tiny eggshell pieces off. He looked up to his parents, blinking. He broke the rest of the egg and began to wander about, getting accustomed to his surrounding when he bumped into the small drum his mother had been playing, knocking it over. His tail whacked it in surprise, making the drum sound. This made the Viscling curious after startling him even more, and he gave it a few more whacks. The sound of the drum brought a smile to his face, and he continued to play with this new magical noise in his life.

His parents' love of music had passed down onto him, and he couldn't be happier with that. His parents had named him Fluxx, after the large soundwave design he had inherited from his father. Every holiday he begged them for a new instrument. One year it had been, "Mom! Mom! Dad! Dad! Please please please can I get this banjo?! Please, please, please?!" Or the next it had been, "Mom!! I really really really want this new keyboard! ... My old own broke, remember? My high G key wouldn't work!" As he grew, he slowly added more and more instruments to his instrument family. At one time he had several different guitars, keyboards, and synthesizers as a teen Viscet.

He however ran into a rough time. At the age of 19 human years, someone stolen the drum his mother had given to him, the same one that he had played on his hatching day. It was his most prized possession, and the fact that someone had stolen it enraged him. The nearly full grown Viscet made his way from the cave he lived in, snarling as he tracked down the Viscet that had stolen his drum. He moved with speed and intent to get his drum back, snarling loudly as he ran. He picked up an unfamiliar scent, along with the scent of his cave from his drum. The scent was still fresh. He followed the trail to a large grey Viscet, and he confronted the Viscet.

"That's my drum. Give it back, you stole it."

"Oh really? Prove it's yours and I'll give it back. If you can't, it's mine."

Fluxx hissed, moving around the drum. Scratches and a few cracks from when he dropped it indicated it was his.

"These cracks are from when I dropped it when I was younger. The scratches are from when it skidded. This is my drum, give it back!"

"Anything could have caused those. This isn't yours."

At those words, Fluxx dove at the other, snarling and hissing loudly. The two tussled, teeth flashing, claws shining. The two fought for quite a while and Fluxx got scratched up and hurt, but the other was worse. He turned tail and fled as best he could with the injuries he sustained, leaving the drum forgotten about. Fluxx panted, making his way to the drum and rubbing his cheeks over the drum, making sure to cover it in his scent. HE had to be careful not to get his blood on the drum, as the other Viscet had clawed his chin open. But, once the drum was covered in his scent, he was fully satisfied. Nobody would ever think to steal his drum or any of his instruments ever again. He then realized how smooth the wood was, and a gentle purr left him. It reminded him of his mother, and all the fun times hey had making music together. He didn't get to see his parents often, but whenever he did, he made the visits count.

A few years later, Fluxx had grown into quite the stunning Viscet, and had found his own place to live and had filled it with instruments he so dearly loved. The gashes and cuts he had gotten from the fight over the drum had scarred over, leaving pink patches in his black fur. Among the instruments he had collected were an electric keyboard, a few various microphones, the banjo from his childhood, his mother's drum of course, and several other instruments. Fluxx grabbed his music player and heahones, putting one in. He was heading out to meet another Viscet in hopes of having a music partner, and music always helped him calm down before unfamiliar situations. He let his favorite track play, soon singing along with it. His voice gently drifted about his home as he sang softly, leaving his home to go meet this new Viscet that would hopefully be his music partner. As he walked, he let his mind wander about what they could possibly look like...

Dogs, needles, and stinging or biting bugs from a bad experience as a Viscling.

Music, DJing, bunnies, food, and wintertime.

Art:
By Me

By -Shaded-

By Spiritstar3

Thank you so much for his chance! I won't lie, I'll be a little upset if I lose, but it'll be okay!

Last edited by barbatos. on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:35 am, edited 34 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 am

Name: Redox
    Story/Art: redox is a music loving and composing viscet, he creates electro-anything, such as electro-pop, electro-indie, electro-swing, and so on. he puts his heart and soul into making music, and loves to show it off with his accessories and appearance. his personality is a wild one, hyper, outgoing, funny and loves to entertain and be entertained. boredom is never a thing when others are with him, and he never feels it. he loves to live in the moment, creating fun for everyone.
    1 Vice/Quirk: he has synesthesia, meaning he can see sounds as colors, such as music, peoples voices, whatever makes a sound, he can see it. he also tends to hum/sing out whatever tune is in his head, usually something he's created/will create.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:55 am

-Do not steal or copy ANYTHING in my form.. Ideas-pictures-personalities- Anything!-

N A M E

Claudia

G E N D E R

Female

S T O R Y

I break through the dense vines of the learning center with tears soaking my fur and the loud teasing shouts of the bullies slowly cracking my soul bit by bit. The moon peeks through the leaves, slightly illuminateing the moving lush green grass beneath me.

1 Vice/Quirk:

Claudia has this terrible quirk to constantly mess with her hair when she is nervous or when she is the center of attention, also she has a thing with being loud, talking silently then gradually getting louder.

Dropping out
Last edited by -Shaded- on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me