Viscet #224 by avaloafe

Based on Click to view
Artist avaloafe [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #224

Postby avaloafe » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:37 am

My second viscet as a guest artist! This will be an impress me competition that ends this saturday night! there will be NO extensions at all! you must have these in your form!

Code: Select all
username -
viscet name -
viscet gender -
how many viscets do you own -

end date - october 25th

small -
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2388673&size=small&format=png&rev=1445639866[/img]

medium -
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2388673&size=medium&format=png&rev=1445639866[/img]

large -
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2388673&size=large&format=png&rev=1445639866
Last edited by avaloafe on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

acredus - the death guide

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:39 am

username -- raegami , i'm lord raegami for the month of october
    a little about me
      i currently own no viscets and would love to own this guy. when i saw him i fell in love with his simple design and dark colors. i really like his four color pallet and would love the honor of calling him my own. before i read the rules, i added items to his [url=imgurlink]reference[/url], if i do win i will pass them by you so i can get them approved.

name -- acredus
    nickname -- acre , demon , hades , partner
    gender -- male of course
    [species] age -- 5 years
    [human] age -- if he were human he would be no more than 16 years
    sexuality -- questioning , waiting for the right person/viscet
    caretaker -- an anthropologist that had acre for halloween , an unfortunate 29 year old , named truman
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

nine word personality -- he is visceral , he gives solace , he isn't derogatory
    in depth personality
      acredus is commonly seen as visceral. he goes by gut instinct, and more often than not, he doesn't have a reasonable explination for things. acre often does things by instinct not really thinking it through or adding in the possible consequences or benefits from his actions. he isn't careless, he just has his own way of doing things. acredus can be credited with giving solace to others. during halloween you can see him around comforting all the little viscets he calls souls, he sees wandering around from house to house. sometimes its for the sake of being with them, others is to keep them from being distressed or spooked by all the scary things that go on during halloween. and lastly, what acre isn't is deorgtatory. acre shows respect for everyone, no matter how big or small, or how old or young they are. he doesn't show low respect for anyone. he loves everyone.

dialogue/action/personality snippet -- sorry it turned into a story XD
      acredus glared at the small viscets running up and down the street. here he was stuck with Truman. and he couldn't even step foot outside his own home. 'why can't i go out and give solace to those poor souls?' he thought as Truman walked up to him and petted his head. Acre growled at him and stalked off to the door, sitting by it and glaring at his owner. as if accusing him of some murdurus crime. the crime of not letting him outside. "Acre, i know you want to go out. but your a little too old for this. We have work to do in here." Truman sighed as he looked at the pile of bones in the middle of the room. The floor was covered in tagged bones. bones from dinosaurs, bones from unknown species, the occasional fossilized bone still needing to be freed. Acre snorted at Truman, turning his back to him and watching out the window at the small viscets. "Acre, please..." Truman begged as Acredus stalked off to his corner of the house. flopping down on his bed- a crib mattress covered in pieces of dog bone treats, and the occasional fur balls as Acre sheds- he glared at Truman from his corner of the room. his eyes seeming to burn into Truman's head through his eyes.

Truman hated seeing his partner like this. He knew what happened every Halloween. Acre would throw away his job inorder to give solace to the little viscets running up and down the road. The little Ghost-like creatures gathering candy on this spooky and fun-filled night. Truman looked at Acre, feeling a sense of guilt for not letting him leave. but they had a job to do. "Acre, how about we finish the work here, and then you can go" he proposed. Acre wasn't having it. 'who do you think i am. some kind of working animal? i help you 364 days a year. you can't give me tonight?' Acre thought as he growled at Truman and shut him out. Truman caved. he opened the door and glared at Acre. "go ahead. fine. go. but your work load will be doubled when you get back." he grumbled as Acre stood up with renewed vigor. he walked toward the door and licked Truman's hand. a simple thanks. and jumped out the door.

walking down the road he accompanied many little viscets on their hunt for candy. most of them were small and young. many asked him what he was for halloween. to which he replied "i am a death guide." usually getting a resonating "oooooh" from the children. Acre carried some of the little viscets from house to house, glancing back at his own home. seeing Truman in the window, a smug grin on his face. the viscet flicked his tail and excorted the little ones around town. whenever they called him "Death" he'd call them "his little souls". but there was this one viscet that intrigued him most of all.

their colors.
      their colors were amazingly captavative.
      reds and blues and greens. all held together by one color.
      their eyes shown a determination. to gather all the candy.
      this little cutie was dressed as a mage. a spell caster if you will.
      they wandered around, as though they were lost. and i was compelled to help them.
      we met eyes, exchanged words, and fixed issues.
      we gathered candy, chatted and laughed.
      but when the night was coming to a close, the little mage wasn't comforted.
      i took them to the last house. a house filled with treats and delights.
      this fixed the little mages problem.
      and my work was done.

acre returned home to a tired Truman. sleeping at his work desk, over a bone he was cleaning. Acre grunted and grabbed a blanket from the couch and overed him with it. taking the half worked bone from the table, he walked back to his corner. working delactly with his front claws, he scratched and worked at the dirt around the bone. he worked all night.

in the morning. Truman opened his eyes to see a Tired Acre. he was polishing the bones. the pile had been cleaned and the bones were finished. Truman gave Acre a surprised look. "Acredus, you... you finished the work?" he asked as the viscet nodded his head and curled up on his bed. "you didn't have to do that, i could have done some." he grumbled as Acre's tail flicked and he closed his eyes. "thank you though." Truman whispered as Acre fell asleep.

overview history
      acre was an orphan when he was small viscet. but a friend came around, his friend named truman. he adopted him, and took care of him. took him into his arms and cared for him when no one else would. acre has been trumans buddy (or vice versa) ever since. but there was a time when acre tested trumans loyalty. acre had been digging up bones in the excavation site and triman ran him over. acre's leg was broken and he wouldn't let truman get near him. eventually acre succumbed to the pain and allowed a distraught truman to help him. acre's leg was fixed and placed in a cast. the memory of everything that happened to him that day, buzzed through acre's mind. and he ran away. acre wandered the streets and went from town to town, for two long months. during that time, Truman couldn't bear it. he was without his buddy, and he couldn't understand why he ran away. acre's mind cleared and he chose to forgive Truman for the accident. Acre came back. Truman vowed not to hurt his buddy again and pampered him. getting him anything he wanted. and acre hasn't left since.

impairments -- nose , hind left leg
      when acre was a little viscet, his nose was badly injured in a fight with another viscet. the sensors in his nose were damaged and he couldn't smell after it. acredus didn't need his nose for much more then scent finding. but sometimes the memories tied to his nose makes him uncomfortable. it doesn't bother him much anymore.

his hind left leg was run over in an accident Truman caused. Acredus was digging up bones in the excavation site near their home and Truman ran him over with his truck. the way he ran him over, the tire caught his leg and broke it from the joint connecting to the pelvis down. it was a break and he was stuck at home for a few weeks. his leg is fully healed and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if he broke it or not.
    other problems -- none

connection with [items] -- robe , small excavatino pack
      acre owns a robe and a small excavation pack. both were given to him by Truman, in which he loved it. Acre only wears the robe during halloween, but carries around the small excavation pack all the time.

connection with [species] -- good with small children
      acre is great with small children. be it human or viscet. he loves to carry them around and help them out. his weakness is babies. the ones just learning how to walk and/or crawl. he will stay beside them and help them like a mother would her child. adults are respected and loved, but he likes children more.

connection with [others] -- Truman and Acredus have their moments
      Truman and Acredus have their moments with eachother. loving eachother, fighting, ect. it's like a relationship. they fight at times, Acre wont listen to him, Truman will get angry, but it's all normal to them. it's how everything works.

occupation [name] -- anthropologist helper/assistance
    occupation [work entitled] -- Acre helps Truman with many jobs
    occupaton [how they take it] -- Acre loves the job , he takes it seriously
    problems with occupation -- the only problem is the amount of work piled up at once.

faux occupaiton [name] -- death guide
    faux occupation [work entitled]
      Acre is a death guide, one who charters souls to the afterlife.
      problems with occupation -- he doesn't really get a day off and his job is about the worst it can get. he uses the colors of the sky to help him fixate on something other than his job. a distraction if you will. Acre has a habit of collecting stories, of viscets, humans, fictional people, etc. he often tells stories of his own, as a means of distraction to everything around him. he often searches for meaning, why he's here, why so and so died, etc. but acredus just wants to be normal.

extra things
      likes - children , bones , truman
        acredus loves children, bone collecting and finding, and his buddy truman. nothing more needs to be said
      dislikes - being cooped up period , when truman gets beggy
        on halloween, acre hates being cooped up, and his major issue is when truman gets beggy.

art
Last edited by koegami on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:42 am

Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #207

Postby augestines » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:43 am

username - ⇥LOST⇤
viscet name - Eclipes
viscet gender - Female
how many viscets do you own -1
Last edited by augestines on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #211

Postby Virixin » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:50 am

Username //
lady lightwing.

Viscet name //
Skelett

Nicknames//
Skeleton -- Skel -- Skelly

Viscet gender //
Male

How many viscets do you own //
Sadly, none at all.
    Personality wrote: Skelett is a natural-born leader. He embodies the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. He is characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using his drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end he's set for himself.

------------------------------

Favorite Holiday//
Ironically, Skelett's favorite holiday is Halloween, his
second favorite is Christmas.

Favorite Color
His favorite color is dark red, not the neon bright
red, but a dark, almost too dark to tell, red.

Likes//
*Pumpkins
*Black Cats
*Spiders
*Skeletons
*Pumpkin Pie
*Candy
*Tricks and Pranks

Dislikes//
*Candy Corn
*Valentine's Day
*Vampires
*Smashed Pumpkins

Saying//
"Where there is no vision, the people perish. "
Last edited by Virixin on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
call me vi. they/them
dinosaur enthusiast
#1 nico robin enjoyer
🦦🌸
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jonas - The Avenger

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 am

username -
    Aggie Grad
    - currently a non-owner, I do
    wish to own him. I love the
    markings, and the colors. I
    have always loved the colors
    involved in his color palette.
    Anyways, good luck to everyone,
    and may the best form win.

viscet name -
    Jonas
    though sometimes has an alias.
    Bones. Shade. Soul. Spirit. Raven.
    The Avenger

viscet gender -
    Male

None, sadly...

sexuality -
    straight

Personality -
    Daring .:. Bold .:. Determined .:. Cocky .:. Protective .:. Misunderstood

He is a very daring Viscet, and won't back down to anything, and this is what some see as stupid, yet it is truly brave, in a way. Bravery is stupidity, as he always says. He is very bold, and is always searching for a way to make a big statement for himself, always looking for the grandest entrance, and the most dramatic exit, wanting to make his prescence known. He is sometimes a tad too dramatic, and sometimes this causes complications. He is very cocky, and arrogant, and this makes a terrible complication for him. This is his fatal flaw, along with maybe another thing, with him being 'The Avenger', and all. Jonas has a very smooth voice, which aids him in manipulating others. He uses others for things he wants, well, most everyone. If he actually cares about you, then he will respect you, and won't just use you for his desires. He is highly misunderstood though, and you have to walk in his shoes to understand what he is truly like. He is very, very loyal, and once your are his, he will be yours, and never will he betray you. As long as you trust him, he trusts you. But, the moment you betray this trust, you will most certainly never gain it again. He has been known as the Avenger, due to his wanting to avenge any of his friends, family or potential lovers that had been injured or killed. He is deadly, and you should be warned. He is not to be triffled with.

History -
The grass rustled as the dark viscet scuttled forwards, before leaping atop a rock, pinning a small lizard down, before it slipped away. He growled, before darting after it. He slammed his paw down several times, before he stopped.

A scream, blood curdling, pierced his ears, and he froze. He then looked towards the woods. "No..." He said, before darting back towards the woods. The ravens crowed overhead, buzzards circling high above their heads. The ravens dark eyes seemed to follow him, and he grew wary. He then skidded to a quick stop, staring down at a dark mass before him.

Tears pricked his eyes. "Mom!" He yelled, the young viscet darting forwards, nudging her neck, before he began to shake, seeing the blood around her body. So focused on his deceased mother, he didn't notice the grass rustling behind him. He yelped as he was forced to the ground. A lighter colored viscet had him pinned. "Let me go!" He cried, slamming his paws against the solid body that had him pinned. "Good night Jonas." The massive viscet purred, and his paw came down, and everything went dark.

The Ravens. Where was he? Why were the ravens? Wasn't he dead? He opened his eyes at the crow of the ravens, though they just watched him through dark eyes. He groaned, and then looked around. He hadn't died. That was a miracle. He looked at one Raven, which was perched on his shoulder, watching him closely. It was odd to stare into their dark, blank eyes. Nothing appeared to be behind them.

He looked around, quickly coming to. He looked towards his mother. He didn't try to get up, knowing she was dead. He began to sob, remembering the light pelted viscet that had attacked him. He vowed vengance. He would get back at him for what he did.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Easton!" The deep voice boomed, the dark coated viscet striding slowly through the woods. The caw of a Raven echoed above him, before landing atop his shoulder. "Have you spotted him?" He asked, and the raven spread its wings, before heading slowly east. Jonas broke into a quick paced, large stride run. He moved steadily after the Raven. This was it. This was what he was waiting for. He was on the prowl for avenging his fallen mother. He was going to end this other viscet.

"Please! Don't hurt me!" The voice cried, cracking not once, but twice as the lighter colored viscet scuttled away, Jonas striding after the other viscet, now bigger, stronger and younger. He was more physically capable than the smaller, older and now weaker. He slammed a massive paw on his leg. "You are pathetic. It makes me sick." Jonas spat, before grabbing the viscet, walking towards the cliff, holding him over the egde. "Who are you?" Jonas said, voice muffled by the coat. The viscet didn't speak, but just stared down the cliff edge. "Who are you? Why did you kill my mother?" Jonas asked, tightening his grip on the viscet's neck. He yelped. "No.. no one sent me. Your mother wouldn't agree to be with me, so I killed her. Good riddance if I do say so myself." He said, and then immediately wanted to take it back. Jonas growled, and then released his grip. "Good night." Jonas said as the viscet fell, the raven returning to his shoulder, letting out a loud caw, wings spread. This is the last image in the mind of those who scorned Jonas and those close to him.

Likes -
    · Rainy Days
    · Thunderstorms
    · Moths
    · Ravens and Crows
    · Night Time
    · Star Gazing
    · Laying around
    · Snakes
    · Storm Watching

Dislikes -
    · Sunshine
    · Exercise
    · Colorful Birds
    · Scorpions
    · Being Ignored
    · Being left alone
    · Day Time
    · Swimming

Phobias -
    · Change
    · The Unknown
    · Death
    · Spiders
    · Being alone
    · Drowning
    · Deep bodies of water

Weaknesses -
    · Arrogance
    · Ignorance
    · Independence
    · His fears
    · His pride

Strengths -
    · His determination
    · His physcial and mental strength
    · His manipulation skills
    · Patience

Occupation? -
    None. At least none that the public would deem as an occupation. He is busy avenging the fallen, ridding the world of the dark and evil that wish to corrupt the world.
    Though can sometimes be seen studying many different things. He calls himself an astronomer, as his true occupation, as he has an advanced knowledge of the stars and the constellations.

Relationships? -
    Easton
    Pet Crow - Very close together, protective of one another. Easton is like a tracker for Jonas.
    Met the day that Jonas was left dying, and he was the crow found on the young viscet's shoulder.
    Not always together, as Easton sometimes flies with other crows to feed and to be with other crows.

Melody - Owned by SilverSamuri//Art by SilverSamurai
    - Romantic Relationship - Story Time!

Jonas sighed, his breath visible in the early spring time air. He looked up at the sky, perking his ears, stopping along side the river. He knew that tonight was sure to be a full moon, meaning a good night for stargazing. He smiled softly to himself. He lowered his head to the water, before he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Blue, black and of similar shape to him. He lifted his head, looking over at the shape.

His eyes landed on quite a beautiful female viscet and he perked his ears. She looked his way. "Can I help you?" Her voice rung in his ears, sweet and soft. "I don't know. Do you think you can?" He responded, a small smirk on his face, which received an eyeroll, and she shifted her attention away. His smirk faded, and he trotted around to the other side of her, so that she could see him again. "Do you need something?" She said again, and he snorted. "Your name." He responded simply this time, staring her down. He let out a small smirk. "Melody." She responded simply. "I am Jonas. But, call me whatever you want, Princess." He responded, receiving yet another eyeroll.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"You see Hydra up there?" Jonas said, laying on her back beside Melody. It has been nearly a month since they first met at the river and he still called her 'Princess', and every time she still rolled her eyes. "That is the longest constellation in the sky. Takes a full six hours to rise. It is named after the beast that Hercules slayed to get three golden apples from the tree it guarded." He said, fascination dawning in his voice. She giggled. "Your such a dork." She said with a small smile, nudging his nose with her own. He grinned, looking over at her. He yawned, and then rolled over onto his side. "I guess we should be getting some sleep." He said, and she nodded, before rolling to her side, moving up against him. She let out a deep breath, and slipped off to sleep.

"Jonas!" She called, having awoken just moments ago to see that Jonas was missing. "Jonas! This isn't funny!" She called out, panicked slightly. She yelped as the muscled viscet appeared. "Jonas! Where have you been?" She asked, on the verge of tears, pushing against his chest. "I am sorry, Mel. I was just out collecting my thoughts. I am still here, Princess." He said to her, wrapping his neck around hers, pulling her against his chest. "Is that blood, Jonas? What happened? Are you hurt?" She said to him, obviously panicked. She looked at his chest, though saw no wound. "What did you do, Jonas?" She said, narrowing her eyes. "I am not hurt. Don't be so worried, Mel." He responded. "It isn't my blood." "Then, whos is it?" she said, taking a step back. "Someone who had it coming." He said. "What do you mean?" She said to him, following after him as he tried to walk off. "They did something to me, they hurt someone close to me, so they got what was coming for them. I am not answering anymore of your questions." He snapped, a little more harshly than he wanted, but he couldn't apologize, as that would be admitting his is wrong. He continued to walk away, obviously angered now.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Jonas!" The scream echoed in the woods. "No... No!" He yelled, and the thundered off through the woods. It had been an hour since their argument. She had stormed off in the opposite direction. He moved quickly. "Easton! Location!" The deep voice boomed, the raven flying out ahead of him, wings tucked back slightly to gain speed. He slowed down as he appeared in the clearing. There, he saw Mel, pinned down by a larger creature, its identity unknown to him. He snarled, blood running down his cheek. She had put up a fight, but she was pinned, still mostly unscathed. He roared, and then charged forwards, leaping onto the other males shoulders, standing over Mel. "Don't you ever touch her again!" He snapped, rage burning in his eyes like a fire.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"I'm so sorry, Jonas. I shouldn't have-" He stopped her, keeping her close to his chest. "Shhhh, shhh, shhh. It wasn't your fault. You deserved to know about what I am. I am known by something other than Jonas around here." He said, looking down at her, and she looked up at him, their eyes meeting. "And what are you called?" She said, between sniffles, having been crying out of fear. "The Avenger."

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 18 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 am

username - Larkspur
viscet name - Erebus
viscet gender - Male
how many viscets do you own - 0

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 am

username - yukine.
viscet name - bain - bone
viscet gender - male
how many viscets do you own - three~ those viscets are known as adrian, alona, and lixue, all of which are loved viscets. I'd love to add to that family and eventually branch out until my viscets conquer the world.
personality - while i haven't developed much of it, the quote can describe a small portion of it.

bain loves to collect bones. he loves the fact that they connect with his name and that he actually
has some of the bones designed right on his pelt. he takes the bones he has collected and uses them
to make little art pieces on the ground or leave tracks so he won't lose his way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Basic Information wrote:❀username❀ Mint Chip
❀viscet name❀ Julietta
❀viscet gender❀ female; demi - heterosexual
❀# of Viscets Owned❀ 11 in total,
but I loved this design and figured I'd try out,
though I know there will be plenty of great entries to compete with,
so I won't be surprised if I'm outdone lol.
I Love You Too Much wrote:I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact...

I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

Personality wrote:❀ Sweet ❀ Spirited ❀ Dreamer ❀ Trusting ❀ Adventurous ❀ and secretly Romantic

Background wrote:
indentJulietta was born with a dreamers heart and a restless soul. She was born in the lower part of Mexico and was domesticated for a couple years as a loyal pet. She lived with a large family there, many relatives aside from the immediate family. There were several young children that spent all their time with her, and she protected them. She enjoyed her life there with them, she learned many things. Their traditions, their love, and the respect they held for one another. She couldn't recall her parents but she would have wished them to be like her human family.
indentOne day during her time out of the house, a stranger beckoned to her. He smelled friendly even though she had never met him before so she didn't hesitate to trot over. An outstretched treat welcomed her and further rooted her false sense of comfort. After only a moment of swallowed the "treat" her mind felt hazy and her vision tunneled. The children were at school and their parents working. Her mind dulled as she collapsed on the ground, and everything went black as her mind slipped off into a deep sleep. It was a long time before she awoke again, but nothing smelled the same, it was dark and all she could smell was old wood. The ground moved in what felt like small bumps but she was definitely moving from what she could tell.
indentWhen she noticed that the moving had finally stopped she wasn't even certain of anything, she had been in the dark for what could have been several days. Then suddenly there was a bright and blinding light as the crate opened and she was let loose into what seemed some a familiar place. She was disoriented still until she heard the clang of metal and looked back to see a gate was closed and there was no way out. She didn't know where she was but it smelled of a lot of people. In the days that passed she was feed regularly but she had little to no interaction with anything that wasn't one or two of the "feeders". She saw plenty of people, they would come during certain parts of the day and look down at her. Little children would wave at her and she'd just stare up at them sadly missing her own home and with every passing day realizing she wasn't going to see them again.
indentIt was a year before she saw the outside world again, it had been luck that one of the "keepers" had left her gate unlocked and she had been itching her head against it when it pushed open. Her ears instantly perked up and she had to thank the stars that she had a chance of freedom from this caged life. Her fur prickled with anticipation as she made her way quietly, and warily through the place. She hadn't seen the outside of her cage, not much more than a few feet beyond the bars so it was hard to get a good sense of direction. Several failed tries and one run in with one of the night "keepers" put her on the run to find a quick route out. As luck would have it she did find the way out just as dawn approached. More of the "keepers" and "feeders" had been coming in as she had been running to get out. She rushed the door as it opened and knocked a couple down but made her escape. She had never recalled running so fast but she never once looked back. Everything was strange here, nothing was the same as before, but still she kept going. She would find a place to belong one day, but until that day she would keep pressing on.

Miscellaneous wrote:Every year Julietta celebrates Día de Muertos or Day of the Dead.
Since she grew up with a human family that believed and practiced those traditions.
She always felt a spiritual connection to the celebration herself and often the young children would bring her with them, placing flowers in her mane and speaking with her about the event. Although the parents only humored the children's belief that Julietta could understand what they were saying, she did learn a lot about the tradition and in turn celebrates it in her own way.

Artwork wrote:-removed; intend to recolor as a currently owned viscet-
//ran out of time, was going to do more art but RL happened//
//good luck everyone//

Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:46 am

username -

Orange Juice

viscet name -
    Omit, but he likes to be called Omi

viscet gender -
    Male

Sexuality -
    Heteroflexible

Date of birth -
    December 16th, Sagittarius

I own 1 Viscet, Resonantia

Personality -
    Omit has a bright personality, but he really wishes he had a brighter coat. He is known for messing around, pulling pranks on other Viscets and then ending up in a heap of laughter. But there is more to him than that, he can be quite lazy and unless someone encourages him enough to get him excited, he wont bother doing things with others.
    Often, his pranks can go a bit too far, and end up in mess and destruction and Omit has to clean it up. He is very good at procrastinating, so it would take him a while to clean something up. A small mess may be put aside because Omi has found something more interesting to do that is completely useless, but interests him at the time.

Relationships -

Resonantia, or Res for short

Omit and Resonantia are good friends, even if Res finds him annoying sometimes. Omi tries to get her on in his pranks, but she doesn't want to scare or frustrate anyone. Omi tried to get Res to be more confident, but mostly fails. He also encourages her to 'get out more', even though she is quite happy relaxing in her garden. She can find this quite annoying, but she knows that deep down he is just trying to be a good friend.

Pranking -

Omi loves pranking Viscets at Halloween. He will normally dress up as a vampire, hide behind a large bush and throw toilet paper at passing trick-or-treaters. He never really has time to trick or treat himself because he is so caught up in pranking others, so he just buys himself a bag of candy to eat when it gets late and watches a spooky movie.

Likes -

Black coffee. He has at least one cup a day!
    Party food; it reminds him of being a kid.
    Citrus flavoured sweets, especially chocolate limes

Dislikes -

Hard to please Viscets.
    Viscets that can't take jokes
    Apple bobbing. He doesn't like getting just his face wet.
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me