My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 200

Postby deertush » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:54 am

Ugh, It seems a Belgian Kelpie has gotten loose at the main breeder's headquarters and has made some puppies with another breed! How unruly! This pup is the offspring resulting from an unknown BK and one of Gator Vocals' Mudis!

This will be an impress me contest! Story and personality will always matter just as much as art.
Do not go offsite or to another thread for forms.

Please go check out Mudi adopts! They are a realistic canine adoptable just like BKs!
You must mark their thread to be eligible.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username: [/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Call Name:[/b]
    [b]Sex:[/b]
    [b]Mate:[/b]
    [b]Eye color:[/b] Ice blue (blind optional)
    [b]Collar color:[/b]
    [b]Phenotype: [/b] Black merle with ticked minimum white
    [b]Genotype:[/b] Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy/VV
    [b]Parent:[/b] foundation Belgian Kelpie
    [b]Parent:[/b] foundation Mudi

Username:
      Show Name:
      Call Name:
      Sex:
      Mate:
      Eye color: Ice blue (blind optional)
      Collar color:
      Phenotype: Black merle with ticked minimum white
      Genotype: Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy/VV
      Parent: foundation Belgian Kelpie
      Parent: foundation Mudi
Last edited by deertush on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitz. » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:23 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Username: .FlamingFeather. • Proof: Mudi Thread MarkKennels

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

The Basics
Show Name: Ice Runs in My Veins
Call Name: Arctic
Sex: Female
Mate: None Yet but has a Crush
Eye color: Ice blue, Blind in one eye?
Collar color: Worn, Cracked Leather
Phenotype: Black merle with
ticked minimum white
Genotype: Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg
/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy/VV

╚═════════════╝
Digging a Bit Deeper
Relationships: Crush: Confederate
Parents: Unknown
Background: Arctic came from a separated family; her father was a stray Kelpie, and her mother was a wealthy-owned Mudi. She was tossed out on the street at a young age and was forced to live her lonely life as a stray.
Personality: Arctic is a very solitary creature with a tendency to be skittish and fearful of new places and beings. For most of her life, Arctic was very distant from people and vicious towards animals, but she began to express qualities of a loving, protective dog. This is most likely the leading reason for her not being euthanized.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Life Tail
    Story: So far, the life of this dog has been anything but a playful day in the sun or joyous days of leisure. Every step she takes is a step she has to fight for. Arctic was born to a Mudi mother that belonged to a wealthy family, who provided every luxury a dog could think of. But her father was a stray Belgian Kelpie with no home or food, and not a fancy thing to his name. Her mother was in the back yard when the father found her. He somehow found his way through the fence and eventually, the puppies were born. As soon as the owners found out they were furious, and chased the stray back to the streets. After the puppies' eyes had opened, and they could move on their own, the owners threw them out on the street, claiming that they were an 'Unhealthy Crossbreed' and 'Not a champion breed' though they were as stunning as puppies come and quite frankly they would have been great show dogs. They were put in a small cardboard box which was left on the corner of the street, with an old can of rotten dog food and whatever water they could lap up off the streets. Many people took the puppies home out of pity for them, but one, one had fallen out of the box. This was little Arctic. She had run from the noises and hid in the streets of the city, where she spent the next 15 months. She rummaged through garbage cans to find food and did anything she could to stay alive. She was moving through an ally when a pack of strays found her. They circled her until one of them jumped with excitement. She was startled by this and took off running with the whole pack behind her. Despite her belief that they wished to harm her, they simply wanted for her to join their pack. She ran from the city streets and fled into the woods and crossed over a shallow stream, finally losing the other dogs. She was now away from what she knew, the loud city had been traded for the quiet, dense forest. She spent the next 5 months on her own, fighting to stay alive there. On November 15, a hiker had been walking down the path when she heard Arctic's cries. She followed the mysterious figure, and finally cornered it. She eventually coaxed the animal enough to get a rope around her neck. They walked out of the forest and headed to the vet, which was not an easy task since Arctic was afraid of most everything. At the vet, the girl got the form to put her information, she looked at the dog, puzzled as what to put for a name. She looked in her eyes and said 'Arctic! That'll be your name! Cold as ice down to the veins'. After the thorough check up, it was determined Arctic was, an underweight but other wise healthy, 21 month old, female crossbreed. The vet said that she was very skittish and not very friendly with other animals, and that she might not be happy in civilization. He suggested that euthanasia was an option. The girl was shocked by this, she declined the offer and took the dog home. She made sure that she had everything she needed including lots of food to help her gain weight and strength back. Once she was healthy enough and had been fully socialized with other dogs and humans, the girl decided to enter a newbie dog show called 'Primpy Pawz' and Arctic placed 2nd for the whole state. They had continued to go to dog shows and Arctic became a champion dog, although it was lots more fun to meet the dogs and their owners than to win.

Art:

Last edited by Spitz. on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.
I used be .FlamingFeather. please don't steal

▬▬▬▬▬
. F l a m i n g F e a t h e r .
▬▬▬▬▬
Spitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔═════════════╗

General information

Username: nerdsadie / knockout. ..........
Show Name: Coming To Terms
Call Name: Arco
Sex: Male
Mate: N / A
Collar color:

╚═════════════╝
The day was cool in almost a sickening way. Clouds rolled through the sky, blocking out any chance the sun may have had in shining its rays onto the Earth below. Equines roamed in their assigned pastures however, as there was not scheduled to be any rain or inclement weather in spite of the cloud cover. In retrospect, it was just another normal day in Axiom Nexus. Percy would know, he'd roamed these acres since his birth. Though this didn't surprise the canine, the estate held a very strict schedule and he fit right into it just like a puzzle piece.
Though there was one thing that struck out at him as particularly odd. His owner had gone out earlier this morning than she normally had, leaving the stable hands in charge of the daily operations here at Axiom. The observant dog noticed as soon as she did not come down this morning to feed him, though it didnt bother him until mid-morning rolled around. Now it was noon, and Percy found himself pacing around outside, ending at the drive way before restarting the whole cycle again. Where was she? Just as he asked himself this, a black silverado turned in on the long drive way and came rolling down at a steady speed, its tires kicking up dust and rocks as it went before finally coming to a stop in front of him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
There Percy stood, staring at the large truck. Though distantly he felt a presence waddle up beside him. "What're you looking at whippersnapper?"
The liver kelpie turned his head and looked down at the stout figure that rolled up beside him. At his paws was an old greying welsh corgi, Percy's lips contorted into a sort of a frown and he looked up to the vehicle again "Clearly, the only thing that there is to stare at, Cup."
"Which is?"
"The truck."
The corgi stared at him for a moment, and then shook his head, his ears drooping for a moment before he went waddling off again, this time towards the truck, grumbling something about not understanding the turbo-revvin' hooligans of the young generation. Percy just watched as the old corgi struggled to get forward and shook his head, he was such a tough old coot, and often too much for many of the animals here to handle. Percy found him to be quite insufferable, but on some far off level, he loved him. Felt a bit more like a father than anything else, being that he was around since the kelpies birth. He took a deep breath as he felt a hard pang in his heart and slowly began to approach when the door opened, and a four pawed figure landed on the ground.

Percy stopped again, staring at the four paws as they shifted on the dirt, as if contemplating the unfamiliar ground. However, Cup had already waddled up to the truck and had begun to greet whatever that... creature was. Slowly, his blue eyes trailed up the legs of the animal, but it was stopped as it came to its chest, what remained was blocked off by the open door of the truck.
"Oh c'mon, Cup, Arco, move out of the way."
The voice of his person broke Percy free of his daze, and he shook his head, still staying at a distance as he fought to identify whatever it was that had hopped out of her car. Soon enough he saw his humans pads on the ground with the other eight, and she urged them out of the way and shut the door.

What he saw once the door was out of the way was enough to stop him in his tracks.
"Oh..." he was black merle, he was tall, lean, wavy and curled fur draping off his chest "my..." he had gentle blue eyes that regarded the human softly. Who was this?? "God..." He was beautiful.
Percy pushed off his paws and into a sprint, rushing over to them and jumping between the new dog and Cup "Get out of my way!"
The merle took a step back in surprise and stared at Percy with wide eyes, looking more than confused when the dog tipped his head left and right to get a full view of his whole body, and before he could find a way to turn, he was backed up against the truck that was parked up behind him.
"You are simply gorgeous!"
"Percy-" Cup started, but was cut off by the Kelpie once again.
"So well built... and that coat..."
"Percy--"
"Shhh! Cup! Can't you hear it??" Percy said, pressing his ear against the merle's soft chest, as if he were listening for the gentle thrum of his heartbeat within his chest "This male is beautiful..."
There was a moment of silence and Percy could practically feel the cold stare from Cup's eyes where he stood behind him, and then suddenly in a fit of vexation, the corgi exclaimed "Oh for chrissakes!" and stomped off. After a moment more of Percy's insufferable fawning, the merle dog shifted uncomfortably and tried to pull his head back "Ah... I appreciate the sentiment... but could you... perhaps, get off of me... ?"
Percy opened his eyes again and pulled away, clearing his throat and looking away "Oh! O-Of course." He cleared his throat "I dont know what came over me"

"Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ Mᴏɴɢʀᴇʟ?"

That "mongrels" name, is Arco. He was found with a kelpie who escaped her breeders house and found its way into the neighboring Mudi facility. As the breeders luck would have it, that female was in heat, and well, it is obvious what happened next.

That was about four years ago, now he is a healthy tall and lean crossbred Mudi and Belgian Kelpie, and we love him just the way he is.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜɪs ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ?"

Arco is a relaxed but optimistic lesser dog who enjoys nothing more than to bathe in the attention of his owner. Unless provoked in a way that would trigger his protective instincts (for example, an intruder, or other things of the like) Arco shows no signs of aggressiveness and is overly gentle around anything that is smaller than him. Arco is, remarkably, quite the fatalist. He believes that everything happens for a reason and could not have been avoided one way or another, and while this is what makes him humble and passively accepting, it also earns him whaps on the head from the much more practical Percy.

Despite his size, Arco is actually quite the cuddler. He would never turn down an offer to lay by the fireplace and just sleep away time as he did, and the feeling is quite infectious. He seems to have the charisma that encourages others to join him for a nap, considering he is often seen with kittens strewn about him and on one or two occasions, Percy.

Arco is also simple minded, not meaning he is stupid or anything, he just doesnt think too much about things, especially not if they cause him some deal of emotional distress.

Last edited by Ovacalix on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:32 am, edited 21 times in total.
Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:04 pm

marking u v u <33
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Username: Arrows
    Show Name: WLR's Avalanche on Everest
    Call Name: Freckle
    ---note; no, the show and call name are really not related at all. I just thought Freckle was really cute xD
    Mate:
    Collar color: Cool blue with icicles
    Genotype: Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy
    Background:
    Story:
    Relationships:
    Art:
    *screeching*
Last edited by Arrows on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Username: underfaker
Show Name: Werewolf of Fever Swamp
Call Name: Goosebumps
Mate: ---
Collar color: Orange with black stripes

#goingtohellforthis
reserved eue
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Username: Silverbell90
Show Name: Corpses Bride
Call Name: Emily
Sex: Female
Mate: ---
Collar color: Something that fits her name.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:31 pm

I would fly to the moon & back if
you'll be...
If you'll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where we
belong
So would you be my baby?

username: Timey
      show name: Made of Stardust
      call name: Stellar
      sex: Female
      mate:
      eye color: Ice Blue
      collar color: x
      phenotype: Black Merle w/ Ticked Minimum White
      genotype: Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy
      parent: Foundation Belgian Kelpie
      parent: Foundation Mudi

bio: Stellar was adopted by the owners of a sprawling horse ranch as a puppy, and as she grew up she had a completely unobstructed view of the night sky above her. It fascinated her...However not enough to keep her sitting with her face turned skyward for hours at a time. This pup had no time to sit around and admire the beauty of the universe that she inhabited; she had much more important things to attend to. That is, until her reckless nature resulted in a broken leg, not much to do besides lay around, and some really strong pain medication had to be administered to her. The medication she took caused her to become somewhat delirious, and because of this she developed a new respect for the wonders of the world around her, and most importantly, the vast expanse of eternity above her. She didn't have a firm concept of space; all she knew was that it was a relatively unknown area, and she was really interested in what it might smell like. After the leg healed and she was off the pain meds, her captivation didn't stop. Every night, as long as the skies were clear, she'd always be at the highest point she could possibly get to in order to be closer to the stars.
      goal: As previously mentioned, Stellar has a new desire to get to space. Ever since seeing dogs in space on her owner's television, she wants to be just like those dogs. It's a strange goal, yes, but can you really laugh at her?

WIP
Last edited by Timey on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Will Lift Your Sorrows

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Username: Water Witch
Show Name: (With This Hand) I Will Lift Your Sorrows
Call Name: Victor
Mate: -
Collar color: Iridescent Raven
Genotype: Kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EmEm/gg/SS/tt/mm/XX/Zz/yy/VV

Ugh reserve he's so gorgeous
Names may change idk

Wipeipwip
Last edited by foxxbreath on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes