Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Unwavering v.2 - artist competition by woolly

Based on Click to view
Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Unwavering v.2 - artist competition

Postby woolly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Bulletin Board

09.25.15 - Fennekin-Paws accepted as our admissions manager/archivist, flurree accepted as our major gifts officer
    09.10.15 - v.2 posted! Still being worked on.

✿ The Mudi is a striking, high energy, very rare bred we import from our sister breeders in Hungary. We offer our mudis to aspiring kennel breeders, ranchers in need of incredibly versatile farm dogs, people seeking companionship in active dogs, and sport owners interested in competitive partners. Our dogs are healthy and come to us with shots and papers and have a longer than average lifespan of 15-16 years. It's mandatory to own your own kennel and register any dogs you wish to breed, but you also need to be registered as a member at Unwavering (don't worry, one step process!). Occasionally competitions will arise along with special events to win prizes and gifts!

Obligations

- It is optional as to if you want to participate in the darpg part of it, you can adopt just to have mudi characters.
    - Feel free to mark
    - Of course follow all normal site rules, copyright rules, and be considerate.
    - Dogs from v.1 may not take part of v.2, but transfers will be given every so often.
    - If you are gifting/trading your dog you must post who you're gifting it to on the mudi's page.
    - Don't trade mudis for any profit except for slots or prizes or to anyone not a member.
    - Please don't ask to be added to the lines, you will be given a transparent version.
    - One mudi per person per day but there's no overall limit.
    - Don't breed your dogs outside of Unwavering.
    - One mudi will be gifted to members on their b-day or close to that date.

Last edited by woolly on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:40 am, edited 15 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unwavering v.2

Postby woolly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

O.C.E.A.N.
    Our mudi's basic personalities are determined through 'Big Five' factor model traits, usually determined to understand human personality but also applied to our dogs.
    Each trait is measured by low-high-very high etc.

Openness - cautious and consistent vs curious and creative
    Conscientiousness - careless and spontaneous vs disciplined and dependable
    Extraversion - reserved and solitary vs outgoing and friendly
    Agreeableness - detached and suspicious vs compassionate and cooperative
    Neuroticism - secure and confident vs vulnerable and sensitive

DARPG Involvement

DARPG stands for dog-art-roleplay-game, which is big on deviantart but not much so on chickensmoothie. Before I explain, it is entirely optional for you to participate in this part, you are still free to adopt mudis if you choose not to.

Our mudis are imported and brought in to Unwavering to be adopted out, after you adopt one it is up to you to develop it as a character. Create a kennel thread, expand on its personality, try stories and art, make your kennel interactive, the choice is yours and it is up to you to decide how you want to play.

The perks of the DARPG side of Unwavering is that once you do develop your dog, there are items and titles that can be added to your dog's image! For example conformation show dogs will be given a simple, thin black collar. Therapy dogs are offered a Unwavering unique vest and so on. To get your dog customized like this you just need to make sure you do the below ~

Do these activities in order, simply by posting 'registration' and artwork or a story on your mudi's page, then 'bonding' and artwork or story, and so on. These must be posted on your dog's oekaki page to be counted. There's no timeframe in which you can complete them or how you choose to, be as creative as you want to be and take your time! Once you introduce your dog to the occupation you wish to train it in a vest will be added in whatever color you wish. Then you must complete at least two (can do as many as you want!) different activities within 30 days, no less but you can spend more time in training, to graduate your dog to being officially apart of its occupation and receiving it's hard earned vest/harness/collar. The last objective you'll need to complete is alerting the archivist and your dog's artist that you have completed every objective and that your dog is official in its line of work.

Registration
    Bonding
    Basic Commands
    Playtime
    Socialization
    Overcoming a Fear
    Introducing to Chosen Occupation (once posted, tell your mudi's artist what color you want its training vest to be)
    In Training
    In Training
    Final Occupation Registration (once posted, tell your mudi's artist what occupation and color vest/harness/collar your want)

Recognized Occupations

Active Conservation red/orange simple vest with a pawprint/sheephorn stamp
    This dogs have more high energy than most and are often too demanding for easy-going lines of work. They show excellent drive, boundless enthusiasm, incredible willingness to work, and just overall sensitivity for detection work. There are endless opportunities for these mudis, including ecological monitoring, habitat mapping, poaching prevention, invasive species detection, disease containment, eradication, and more!
    Service complicated leather harness; navy~policework, purple~therapy, red~search & rescue, green~etc
    Assistance dogs vary greatly and are told apart by their different colored vests, from gentle pediatric therapeutic dogs to 100% focused seizure alert dogs, to community sheriff dogs! Lines of work in this occupation include seeing eye dogs, signal dogs, mobility assistance, medical alerting, k9 work and psychiatric service.
    Herding - color customizable collar
    Most mudis are natural born herders, whether it be keeping a flock of sheep enclosed in a pasture, nipping at the heels of cows to herd them in a line, or whatever the livestock may be.
    Watchdog - leather harness
    It takes a certain personality and a great deal of loyalty for a mudi to become a proficient watchdog. They can be herd guardians, government guardians, or work around the clock home protection.
    Show - thin black collar
    Show dogs are the best of the breed, including A+ conformation and features befitting what the breed is all about.
    Competitive Sport - color customizable harness
    Sporting dogs are high energy and high drive pups with a love for things like dock diving, agility courses, and more!
Last edited by woolly on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:17 am, edited 17 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unwavering v.2

Postby woolly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Code: Select all
    [i]1st gen/import/transfer/breeding/etc[/i]
    [b]Username:[/b] owner here
    [b]Kennel:[/b] full kennel name the dog belongs to here, if n/a leave blank
    [b]Show Name: [/b] dog's show name
    [b]Call Name:[/b] dog's pet name
    [b]Sex:[/b] male/female/intersex/sexless
    [b]Phenotype:[/b] color
    [b]Genotype:[/b] genes
    [b]Occupation:[/b] if puppy or not up to training put n/a, if training put training and for what, if registered put occupation
    ✿ [b]Openness:[/b] extremely low/low/neutral/high/extremely high same for below
    ✿ [b]Conscientiousness:[/b]
    ✿ [b]Extraversion:[/b]
    ✿ [b]Agreeableness:[/b]
    ✿ [b]Neuroticism:[/b]

Stamps

Image Image Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2792466][img]http://i.imgur.com/7otVe1u.gif[/img][/url]
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2792466][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wmf913.jpg[/img][/url]
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2699476][img]http://i.imgur.com/L1sWw4E.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Image Image
Last edited by woolly on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unwavering v.2 Two job openings!

Postby woolly » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Still a big wip but posting is open c: I'm also looking for a couple more staff if anyone's interested.
Last edited by woolly on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:10 am

Mark!

I'm waiting for mod applications
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:18 pm

*tackles thread*

Mark!!

So to be clear, will I be able to transfer my two mudis? Or are they essentially retired now?
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Gosh everything looks amazingly well laid out <3 I cant wait to see where this goes!
Hoping to be a mod as well ^^

Or a clinic manager like wat is that it sounds like fun .///.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Perocore wrote:
    *tackles thread*

Mark!!

So to be clear, will I be able to transfer my two mudis? Or are they essentially retired now?

Boop a doop~ ;u;

gator vocals wrote:
    I'm actually going to take on these babes again, i've been working on a v2 actually and there will be lots of new features so yay<3 any dogs from v.1 won't be eligible for any events or all the new features, they will all become companion animals that can't be bred but can be transferred over to the new lines and then can join all the new shiny things ^-^

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Oooh, I see!

Alright, thank ye <3
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:46 am

xD trying to find interesting names for staff positions shady cx maybe the clinic manager would be the head artist or overseer, like a head mod.

so far the major gifts officer is in charge of the member/b-day list, admissions manager is the archivist and updates registered dogs and such, client service coordinators would be mods, and still thinking about what artists would be named.

maybe k9 adoption coordinators could judge contests for artists that don't want to be the ones to choose the winner, orrr they go in and check around to make sure dogs are adopted out on time?
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me