Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Closed! No dogs here are applicable at v2 unless transferred by woolly

Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

by woolly

Closed! No dogs here are applicable at v2 unless transferred

Postby woolly » Fri May 22, 2015 10:45 am

This v.1 has been officially closed! v.2 can be found in the colored in drawings of this thread. All dogs here can be kept but cannot participate in any v.2 events! the only way they can is if they are transferred by an artist, transfers will open every so often so keep an eye out.

Giving up this adoption center! Offering the lines to one person and you may do whatever you wish to do with these dogs. I suggest creating a v.2 version that doesn't have the rigorous training and all that, but it's your choice. Post here if you're interested in taking these off my hands?

UMAA

Unwavering ; steady or resolute

News

June 6. '15 . To celebrate LGBT+ pride month in the US all adoptable mudis after #50 for only this month will be based off of various sexualities, genders & orientations. They will have flags instead of roses<3 They will also get the title of JPP which stands for ''June Pride Parade".

Dogs UFA there are none at this time.

Headshot Gift Lines - Fullbody Gift Lines - Walking Gift Lines - Fanclub - Archive - Genetics/Stamps - Imports/Breedings

The Mudi is a gorgeous, curly-furred, and very rare herding breed that originated from Hungary. They came to be Unwavering's number one focus as we expand their lineage, follow through with imports, and make sure their general welfare is well considered and protected.

Read Before Adopting/Posting

. Mudis up for adoption will not have a rose/item in the bottom left hand corner.
    . Follow site rules, please don't complain or whine or guilt-trip, we'll try our best to be fair with the adopts.
    . You have the right to speak your opinion, but if you intentionally, verbally abuse someone I will contact a site mod.
    . Otherwise it's fine to speak your mind, just do so in a respectful manner and be content that other people may think differently.
    . Please do not mini-mod.
    . I reserve the right to readopt your Mudis and ban you from Unwavering should you repeat multiple offenses against others.
    . Don't take, use, or steal anyone else's dogs.
    . There are no limits on the amount of Mudis you can own.
    . You can gift or trade Mudis but you must do so while alerting both the artists who created the dog and the archivist.

Staff the heads of this association - Will hold openings soon

Manager - Archivist - Trainers - Volunteers - Judges
    Image Image

Stamps go 'here' for more stamps!

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2699476][img]http://i.imgur.com/7otVe1u.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Last edited by woolly on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:18 am, edited 116 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mudi Information

Postby woolly » Fri May 22, 2015 10:46 am

The Three Variants

Competitive dogs are healthy individuals imported, bred, and raised with a set conformation amount hoping to be improved throughout generations. These dogs must have a show name and a kennel they belong to. Some competitive training dogs may either be valued for their conformation, be treasured for perfectly standard coats, or just be loved for enjoying the sports they work hard in in regardless of bad conformation or non-standard fur.

Companion dogs are more commonly known as pets. They may either be a family pet, be a beacon of companionship, work as a farm's herding dog, military work, guarding, or even get involved with working to be an official therapy mudi dog. These dogs do not have show names.

Chimera ("a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve.") dogs are new to Unwavering. They are not defined by color or genotype and are instead imported, rescued, and adopted for their unique coats that don't usually resemble normal dog patterns. These dogs can have show names but do not get any recognition for their conformation.

Traits For Competitive Variants & Coats of Companions

Dogs bred for show are found undesirable should they show traits not acceptable in standard Mudi appearances. But please note that this does not make a dog unworthy or invaluable should it have such traits, it only applies to their showing career and does not wholly define a dog's character.

Conformation Standard Appearance

Things like non standard coats will be noted on the fault aspect on their pages.

Their general appearance should include what is below, anything that delves away from that will be noted.

Temperament - lively, intelligent, keen, exceptional guard/herder, easy disposition
    Head - wedge shaped, tapering muzzle, scissor bite, narrow nose, pricked v-shaped ears
    Neck - medium length, well muscled, barely arched
    Forequarters - moderately sloped, well muscled, elbows held close to the body, upright pasterns
    Hindquarters - long, well muscled, pastern is short and vertical
    Body - pronounced withers, short and sloped croup, moderate forechest, deep chest, square proportion
    Feet - round, small, hard nails
    Tail - set low, well covered with fur
    Coat - hair on the face is short and smooth, densely curled fur on the body, feathering on the front legs and thighs
    Height/Weight - ideal male is 16-19 inches and 24-33 pounds, ideal female is 15-18 inches and 18-26 pounds

Standard Genetics

K A locus/B D locus/C locus/E locus/Se locus/Tw M locus/S locus/Wh locus

K and A* locus ; kk makes A locus show (not ee!) - Kbr brindle, Kk or KK black, Ay* sable, aw agouti, at tan point, aa recessive black
    B and D locus ; affects the K locus - bb brown, if Bb or BB and Kk or KK dog is gray, if bb and Kk or KK dog is graybrown
    C locus ; C is a non albino dog - cch chinchilla, ce extreme dilution, cb blue eyed albino, c albino
    E locus ; extension series - ee dogs cannot have black and cannot be combined with a dominant A locus
    Se locus ; sese does not have a black mask, Sese or SeSe dogs have a black mask
    Tw and M locus ; Tw tweed, tw carries no tweed, Mm merle, mm carries no merle
    S locus ; S solid colored, Ssi carries irish spotting, sisi shows irish spotting
    W locus ; whwh recessive white, WhWh or Whwh not recessive white

Ay* locus ; there are three types of sable, clear sable, tipped sable, and shaded sable. tipped and shaded show a 'widow's peak'

ImageImageImageImageImage
    Black - dark eyed shiny coal black coat color with black nose
    White - dark eyed white to cream-butter with black nose
    Yellow - dark eyed ranges from pale yellow to copper with black nose
    Gray - dark eyed or amber eyed silvery blue to ash gray coat color with gray nose
    Brown- dark eyed or amber eyed any shade of red, shiny chestnut, to dark chocolate brown with brown nose

Graybrown - amber eyed or light eyed pale lilac brown or isabella with graybrown nose
    Black Merle- merled eyed patches of uneven and randomly distributed black and silver with black nose
    Brown Merle- merled eyed patches of uneven and randomly distributed brown and light brown with brown nose
    Gray Merle - merled eye patches of uneven and randomly distributed gray and light gray with gray nose
    Graybrown Merle - merled eye patches of uneven and randomly distributed graybrown and light brown with graybrown nose

Minor Faults

Eyes - yellow eyes on black or merle coats and blue eyes in any colors besides merle
    Nose - liver brown (excluding brown and brown merle dogs), flesh colored, or spotted nose color
    White Markings - small chest or toe markings are undesirable

Major Faults

Any colors besides standard Mudi coats or any mutt deducts 5 conformations no matter their general appearance.
    Albino - devoid of pigmentation
    Brindle - pheomelanin striped through eumelanin
    Irish White Spotting - white that crosses the neck, belly, legs, underside of tail, and a blaze through the face
    Masked Yellow - fawn coat with a dark mask
    Black and Tan - black or other eumelanin coat with tan points

Non-Mudi Coats (could be seen in Chimera Variants)

Saddle - mudis don't carry the saddle gene
    Creeping Saddle - same as above
    Tricolor Saddle - same as above
    Harlequin - black patches over a white base found in great danes only
    Piebald - white usually crosses over the back
    Extreme Piebald - an extreme form of piebald, similar to double merle
    Ticked - mudis do not carry the ticked gene
    Graying - dogs that gray retain their black nose, but mudis don't carry the greying gene
    Double Merle - any adopted mudis were found as rescues but breeding to get a double merle is strongly discouraged
Last edited by woolly on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 45 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ New Information

Postby woolly » Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 am

All About Competitions, Titles, BPHC, TRR and Activites

Competitions will be run every sunday and you will have that full week to prepare, whether that competition is as simple as entering your dog in something like a raffle or drawing a piece of art. Up to three competitions may be held, some could be exclusive to other competitive dogs, others could be casual games limited to companion dogs, and some may be fun activities like dock diving for chimera dogs. It depends on the week. The top three winners will receive a ribbon.

Titles There will be various titles available to dogs by application or achievement. Some titles may be awarded for most popular, best of breed, best of lineage, and other titles may be given to companions for therapy work, military work. Other titles can be for most shows entered as of _, it really depends on what's being offered. Titles can also be of the kennel they belong to and were bred from.

BPHC stands for Best Potential Hereditary Conformation. Foundation mudis will be given a random conformation number of somewhere between 0 and up. The BPHC will usually have two decimal points so dogs could very well be extremely close in conformation ranking. Breeding high BPHC competitive dogs who have won shows and have various titles will have a better chance at producing pups with higher BPHC than bred dogs with low conformation.

Increasing TRR is an acronym for Training Regulated Recognition. Each mudi starts with 0 TRR, it can only be earned by doing the below activities to gain recognition for the work and care you've put towards developing your dogs. Mudis with higher TRR have a better chance at having quality puppies and placing in competitions. Each dog can gain up to 50 TRR.

If you have a character site with a log of what's been done, then you must make one post on your mudi's page and just update that post and bump whenever you've finished something. Please name what activity you've done (for example 1.) registration) so that it can be easily located. If you don't have a character site/thread with a log then you may make a post on your mudi's page and edit the post for your writing, art and such. Or you can post all that information on the transparent image's post. Art does not have to be done by you but the writing must be. Be creative! For art you could make a comic and for writings you could make a poem or a song if you want.

Registration must be completed first, but after that you do not have to go in order.
      Only submit one of each nine activities per mudi.

1.) ✿ Registration (5) Must be the first thing completed!
      Requirements include submitting a fullbody of your mudi and a short story or poem or song about registering your dog either to your kennel, taking it home, etc.

2.) ✿ Basic Training (5)
      Draw or write about training your mudi a basic command.

3.) ✿ Play Time (4)
      Draw or write something fun done with your dog.

4.) ✿ Socialization (10)
      Requirements are drawing and writing about an encounter with a stranger/ unknown animal/ new dog. Art must have a background and writing must be detailed and of good length.

5.) ✿ Overcoming Fear (6)
      Draw or write how you trained your mudi to overcome a serious fear.

6.) ✿ Free Choice (3)
      Submit anything you want of your mudi.

7.) ✿ Chosen discipline (5)
      Draw or write about something you aspire your mudi to have experience with, either as a therapy dog for a companions or for example learning how to jump for agility.

8.) ✿ Focus on Your Faults (7)
      Requirements are drawing and writing something that focuses on their faults (if they have any). Art must have a background and writing must be detailed and of good length.

9.) ✿ Having Character (5) Draw or write about a quirk or personality trait your dog has.

Last edited by woolly on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unwavering ➳ Mudi Adopt Association

Postby Cooluser1615 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 am

Marking for sure! These are gorgeous.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Sun May 24, 2015 11:13 am

mark.

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 am

Ahh yus I can finally mark this lovely thing <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Sun May 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Thanks loves<3

How do the headshots look? I think I'll do headshots for the faults, a few unrestricted colors, and colors they don't have to give the page some color.
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun May 24, 2015 2:22 pm

The headshots are so flippin adorable, though I love the little charts as well <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 am

Awesome! I added another chart too. I think that each dog is going to have its own lines so each Mudi is custom made, how does that sound?
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 am

It sounds amazing obviously XD