Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #81 - Closed

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Mackiot wrote:Im in love eDe <3<3<3

Viscet Name:••
    Neela
    Meaning blue
    I thought this name fit her well, its simple and pretty, and it fits her because of her blue markings and feathers.
    I think the extra blue freckles are a cute idea and it adds character to her, nice job Chip :3.
Viscet Gender:••
    Female
    I see this viscet as a girl with a bit of a tomboyish side to her.i have a few personality ideas for her if i get her.
Favorite Flavor:••
    Spicy/hot
    There's something about spicy foods that make Neela feel alive. It makes her feel excited and energetic and
    makes her want to go out and do things. The sensation of it in her mouth makes her tingle and makes her feel
    excited. But, just like most everyone, she does have a limit on how much spicy foods she can handle, but that
    won't stop her from sneaking in a few spicy snacks. The Spicer, the better. She has a very high tolerance for
    spicy foods and if you let her, she would order the hottest, spiciest thing on the menu. She doesn't have spicy
    foods everyday, she considers them more of a treat.

••

I really love this ones design, and how well it all goes together. I don't know if it was a mistake or perfectly
    intended, but i like how her back toes are different colors. Its little things like that that makes a character so
    much more interesting in my eye. Their colors seem symmetrical on both sides, yet once you look closer, they
    most defiantly are not. The colors go well together, you did a fine job designing her Chip, and good luck people
    ^^ *crosses fingers*

This one was a lot of fun, I really like how it came out~

For this competition I'm thinking a good one would be favorite flavor and why!
So give me a flavor, i.e.: spicy, sweet, etc, and explain why!

Code: Select all
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Favorite Flavor:
And why?

This will end on the 25th!
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #81 - Open

Postby Novi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Viscet Name: Hus
    Viscet Gender: Male
    Favorite Flavor: Bitter
    And why? Because most things are either too sour, too spicy, or too sweet. Hus likes it right in the middle; with bitter.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Viscet Name: Spyro
Favorite Flavor: Salty
And why?
As a child, Spyro was malnourished, frequently and periodically resulting in illnesses caused by dehydration. He refused to drink enough liquids, so Spyro's parents often fed him salty foods in an effort to make him thirsty. The method was proved effective and Spyro ended up with a preference for salty foods, to the point of awaking at two AM craving a salt covered soft pretzel. The way hard granules of sodium feel on Spyro's tongue is incredibly appealing to the Viscet, only feeding his obsession with the flavor.
The flavor of salt not only draws Spyro due to its flavor, but Spyro's personality even extends so far as to 'match' the flavor. The term "salty" is often used to describe someone who is grumpy after being embarrassed, which fits Spyro's occasionally stubborn demeanor to a 'T'.
Last edited by monochrome. on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
─ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ♥ ─── ─

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    pretty much offline for crew season!
    i'm largely absent from this site as i work
    through personal health problems.
    I can be reached most reliably via skype.
    even then, please be patient with me.
    thank you!

──── ♥ ────

she/her | demiromantic asexual | an emotional wreck lol
    ap student | swimmer & 1m springboard diver | rower
    cystic fibrosis patient | est zone | from afar - vance joy
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

jbds | kias | plumies | viscets | equines | canines | other

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

avatar and art by kavlri via deviantart
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Viscet Name: colbalt
Favorite Flavor:Sour
And why?: she loves it how it gets her hyped up and adrenaline going, just by looking at a lemon her tastebuds can taste the sourness bouncing on her tongue, gives her goosebumps.
Last edited by -Shaded- on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grilled cheese. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Viscet Name: Moana. (Hawaiian unisex name meaning "wide expanse of water.")
Viscet Gender: Female
Favorite Flavor: Minty
And why?: Moana loves minty flavors because it literally feels cool . Mint tends to make your breath smell amazing, and that's another thing she likes!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Trade with me!

grilled cheese.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brius » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Viscet Name:
Glacier
Viscet Gender:
Male
Favorite Flavor:
Glacier likes sour things!
And why?:
Glacier loves the tingle in his mouth, and he enjoys how it will always wake him up, no matter how tired he is. Glacier is shy and not very popular, so he also likes the fact that not many other people like sour things, so he is sometimes the "cool one" when he can put five warheads in his mouth and be totally fine.
April 6 is my birthdayyyy XD
Brius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Viscet Name: Alaska
Viscet Gender: Female
Favorite Flavor: Sweet
And why?
Sweet is just a flavor Alaska loves!
She remembers when she was little, she would walk into the bakery and that sweet, sweet smell of freshly baked cookies would wash over her. She'd pull her mother closer and thrust her face as close as she could to the glass displaying all those sweets. Doughnuts, cakes, cookies... they all have one thing in common. Yumminess!
Alaska breathes in deeply, the warm air and familiar smell surrounding her.
Then a large human hand would slowly lower to her, a wrapped miracle, and soon the *crunch* of a cookie is heard.
Sweet flavors rush into her mouth and the chocolate chips melt into her hand.
Soon all that's left is a group of crumbs on the floor. Alaska quietly licks her paw as she waits patiently for her parents to finish their sandwiches.
She can still taste the cookie in her mouth as they walk home, her parents on each side of her. Alaska's full stomach made her sleepy, and when they walked inside their door she yawned.
Finally, she stumbled her way up the stairs and into her bed, where she fell asleep to gentle music, and sweet dreams arose.

Other: Her colors are very comfortable to me actually! I love all kinds of grays, blacks, whites, and blues, so this is a perfect match I think. Unlike some of the other Viscets I tried out for, I'd like to make this one a laid-back kind of one, not so energetic, and adventurous. She is completely content with her life, and only yearns for more friends. I'm sorry for my lack of a more unique name, but I think it fits her. She looks a lot like the ice over a lake, or maybe the Arctic, so that's why I came up with that name. I do think the eyes really compliment her beautiful pelt!
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Dropping out owo
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•=Neela=•

Postby Mackiot » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:51 am

Im in love eDe <3<3<3

Viscet Name:••
    Neela
    Meaning blue
    I thought this name fit her well, its simple and pretty, and it fits her because of her blue markings and feathers.
    I think the extra blue freckles are a cute idea and it adds character to her, nice job Chip :3.
Viscet Gender:••
    Female
    I see this viscet as a girl with a bit of a tomboyish side to her.i have a few personality ideas for her if i get her.
Favorite Flavor:••
    Spicy/hot
    There's something about spicy foods that make Neela feel alive. It makes her feel excited and energetic and
    makes her want to go out and do things. The sensation of it in her mouth makes her tingle and makes her feel
    excited. But, just like most everyone, she does have a limit on how much spicy foods she can handle, but that
    won't stop her from sneaking in a few spicy snacks. The Spicer, the better. She has a very high tolerance for
    spicy foods and if you let her, she would order the hottest, spiciest thing on the menu. She doesn't have spicy
    foods everyday, she considers them more of a treat.

••

I really love this ones design, and how well it all goes together. I don't know if it was a mistake or perfectly
    intended, but i like how her back toes are different colors. Its little things like that that makes a character so
    much more interesting in my eye. Their colors seem symmetrical on both sides, yet once you look closer, they
    most defiantly are not. The colors go well together, you did a fine job designing her Chip, and good luck people
    ^^ *crosses fingers*
Last edited by Mackiot on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
#deadinside
I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
And I'm an
Idiot
Therefore I'm
Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heavydirtysoul » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Viscet Name ;; jupiter { nickname ;; jupe }
    Viscet Gender ;; demiboy
    Favorite Flavor ;; sour. he looooves the taste of sour candy, especially the blue juicy drop pops. he loves the way it tingles on his tongue and he likes amusing his friends with his sour face, so it's a win/win situation for him
heavydirtysoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me