Viscet #10 by Soulsplosion

Based on Click to view
Artist Soulsplosion [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #10

Postby Soulsplosion » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

Sarahpie1010 wrote:User: Sarahpie101 (my deviantart)
Viscet name: Toxic
Why?: When I saw this Viscet I fell in love with it! It shows my personality. I saw her as a Viscet that will never back down and stand up for her self and her friends. The green is my 2nd favorite color and black/white is my first!
I can challenge myself with the designs. If I win I will use her for drawing, animation, stories that I write, and more :D

Story: Hi my name is Toxic! My markings came from my family, they are gone though, I try not to think about them much,I love my Mom-she was always there for me also my dad was the best dad EVER! My brother was the inspiring sibling in my life, when I grew up with him I became a Tom-boy. Well I love getting dirty, mud, and water, really LOVE water. It's like magic, jk also I am smart, but I am not the smartest person in town. I don't care what people think, if I am a nerd... I am a green apple flavored candy! I don't let people bring me down. I am very intimidating, so I only have really good friends. I hardly show my emotions, only my good friends really see my emotions. I love music (don't we all XD) I have tons of music recordings, I have a great voice. I love to eat, one time I ate everyone's food, that wasn't a good idea. I had a bellyache for days and my friends were sorta mad at me but they forgave me. I live to draw, I am awesome at anything art; coloring, drawing, animating, anything! My idol is Safo (the all mighty soulsplosion) , he is a fun bubbly viscet! He inspired me to draw and have fun, no matter who is around! Just be your self and let life carry you. 'Live long and prosper' my friends.
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #10 - OPEN

Postby Soulsplosion » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

Last edited by Soulsplosion on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:54 am

*Username of owner Macyduke
*Viscet name Maximo
*Viscet gender Male
*Why you want this Viscet/what you'll do with it if you win. If I win this guy will be at the top of my list to doddle, draw, write, and maybe a comic. Who know if I get a tablet, a comic might be fun to do. Why him? He's amazing. I love black through white- well... All colors but green is another one of my favorites because it stands for courage. Maximo's got a cute smile, he's adorible, and unique as well.
*Story/bio- My story, like most, started with my mother. She was loving, nutureing, and perfered to keep the home clean. She was also very in love with nature. The trees, bugs, butterflies, flowers, stream, dirt, sky, clouds, birds, ect. She loved it all, minus the ticks and flees-she'd squash them all in a pit of fire if she could. Who's to blame her? I would too. The least I can say, or am willing to say without loseing myself in the topic of my mother-yoga! She loved yoga- is that I love her. I spend the first day of every month with her. In a field next to a river and under a willow tree. Every month no exemptions! Rain, snow, sunny days, thunder storms, what every the weather! Thunderstorms are my favorite though. Since I've used most my space on my mother, I better make the stuff about me quick! My father was never there, though I know that he has a scare through his left eye and an eye patch. I'm very very loyal. That's my best quality. I love human pets! Their so much fun. Lazer pointers are the most fun things to play with them with. Other then that, I love sleeping in the sun light and long walks through the trees. My favorite food starts with a D and ends with a ingleberries. Their actually called just called blackberries, but my mother used to call then Dingleberries. I believe that life is what you make it, and I plan to make it awesome, with either a mate, a pack, or both.
Last edited by Macyduke on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 am

User: Sarahpie101 (my deviantart)
Viscet name: Toxic
Why?: When I saw this Viscet I fell in love with it! It shows my personality. I saw her as a Viscet that will never back down and stand up for her self and her friends. The green is my 2nd favorite color and black/white is my first!
I can challenge myself with the designs. If I win I will use her for drawing, animation, stories that I write, and more :D

Story: Hi my name is Toxic! My markings came from my family, they are gone though, I try not to think about them much,I love my Mom-she was always there for me also my dad was the best dad EVER! My brother was the inspiring sibling in my life, when I grew up with him I became a Tom-boy. Well I love getting dirty, mud, and water, really LOVE water. It's like magic, jk also I am smart, but I am not the smartest person in town. I don't care what people think, if I am a nerd... I am a green apple flavored candy! I don't let people bring me down. I am very intimidating, so I only have really good friends. I hardly show my emotions, only my good friends really see my emotions. I love music (don't we all XD) I have tons of music recordings, I have a great voice. I love to eat, one time I ate everyone's food, that wasn't a good idea. I had a bellyache for days and my friends were sorta mad at me but they forgave me. I live to draw, I am awesome at anything art; coloring, drawing, animating, anything! My idol is Safo (the all mighty soulsplosion) , he is a fun bubbly viscet! He inspired me to draw and have fun, no matter who is around! Just be your self and let life carry you. 'Live long and prosper' my friends.
Last edited by -Shaded- on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:59 am

End date: April 20

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bowiee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:13 pm

User; Cattion
Name; Eon of the Sea
Nickname; Eon
Gender; Female
Why I Want It; When I saw it, it a stole my heart. And it made me want to make a story about a tribe of mythical creatures.
Bio; My mother was in the tribe, my farther died of hunger. My mum trained me until I was strong enough to become a guard of grounds. I protected camp from any intruders that tried to attack. I fought alone, once, but I was fine. I thought I was the only one of my kin, until Puff came. He became deputy and was then my best friend. After our leader died from the fight, I was deputy, and Puff was leader. I loved him, and I wanted to keep him safe from harm. Soon, we became mates. But we never had any children, we don't plan to unless the tribe had falls apart.
da vinky?
bowiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

RADDA RADDA RAA

The winner is Sarahpie101 ! Congrazzles <3

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #10

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am

OMG TY!!!
:D
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-

-----
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage

-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Can I please be Added?
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-

-----
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage

-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:21 am

ye