Based on Click to view
Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Christmas Gift for o s h u n 2014

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:10 am

It's been awhile since I have been able to speak to my beloved o s h u n, so here is a gift for her! :D <3 xxx

~~~

Ahh, now these two have an interesting story to say the least!

The Ardennes was born for show on a breeding farm in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France. At first his unusual coat colour wasn't apparent, hidden underneath his baby coat. However, as he began to shed his fluff the web-like pattern upon his back began to show, astonishing many of the staff responsible for handling him. Due to his coat, he began attracting the attention of Ardennes breeders from all over Europe. However it was when he became a full-grown stallion that buyers in the U.S. and Canada began taking interest. Eventually he ended up being bought be a general draft breeder in Iowa, but oddly enough about seven months the breeder decided that he didn't like him and decided to give him up to Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch, as he knew he'd be looked after there at least.

As for the crow, this cheeky fella was sadly hit by a car and his wing was broken. It was one of the stable lasses at the breeding farm who spotted him by the road and, due to her love of birds, decided to take him in. Despite being wild his intelligence (as members of
Corvidae are generally highly intelligent) and inquisitive nature meant he soon built up a bond with her, to the point where he'd sit on her shoulder when she came to work. That's where he formed a bond with one of the colts, taking to sitting on his back for a free horse ride! But as his bond with the colt grew and overtook his bond with the girl, the stable lass soon realised that she'd probably have to give the crow up so he could travel with his friend. So when the now-stallion travelled to the U.S. and ended up at Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch so did he!

~~~

Code: Select all
[b]~Horse~[/b]

Name:
Breed: Ardennes
Colouration: Bay reversed dapple roan
Markings: Reverse roan dapples
Genetics: E/e, A/A and Rn/rn.

---

[b]~Crow companion~[/b]

Name:
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Gift for o s h u n 2014

Postby o s h u n » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:26 pm

*insert excited spongebob face*
o s h u n