Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cottonwood Christmas with Immy! :3

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello everyone! ^u^

***Just a quick side note before I get started: I will be releasing more of the Cottonwood Philharmonic Orchestra and Just A Little Something equines over the holidays. I get home tomorrow night, so I'll be fully operational once again by Tuesday!!! :D ***

So yes, it's that time of year again- CHRISTMAS!!!

Last year I made gifts for staff only, but this year I've decided to open up gifts to everyone who wants one this holiday. All you have to do is fill in the form below and I'll try and get round to your gift as soon as I can! :3

*andpleasenotethatifyourusernameisSerenWishyouhavenochoiceinthematterregardlessofwhetherornotyoufillinformbecauseofallthestuffthathappenedrecently*

ImmyWimmy1 wrote:Ok people, forms are now closed!

Now I do have some rather sad news. Due to the sheer number of forms and limited time I have (plus the fact I'm still recovering from the amount of stuff that's been going on this semester) not everyone's gift will be completed by Christmas. I am deeply sorry everyone, but realistically I can't give you all gifts with edits and/or tack my usual standard if I try to rush it all.

But I do have a system planned:

> First priority is going to Full-time Staff Members- only once their gifts have been made and I am satisfied with them shall I move on to other members of the community. I know it might seem unfair guys, and I am sorry if you feel this way, but I didn't take on many orders during the past couple of sessions and I haven't made as many adopts. This is my way of showing my gratitude for their hard work and dedication to Cottonwood and to apologise for not being more helpful to them when they needed me. :oops:

> Second priority is going to My Streaming Crew (and other friends)- the regular members of my streaming thread help to keep me motivated, especially on the days I feel it's all getting a bit too much. Alongside my friends on the staff team, these guys are the main reason I try to make time each and every day to do what I can to assist Cottonwood. What can I say- I'm a big softie at heart! ^w^

> Third priority to CWHR members- Again, my was of repaying the Cottonwood community for their support and patience. <3

> Fourth priority to new member to CWHR- I am sorry if this seems unfair, but again I feel I've let all the above people down. I really want to apologise to them first, as this has been going on for a while. :(

Now, another important thing I will point out:

If your gift is ready by Christmas Day but DO NOT collect it by the 1st January 2015 at 00:00 GMT time, I will claim it back and either keep it or re-adopt it out. For those with gifts released after Christmas Day you have five days to claim your gift.

I am sorry to have such a strict policy, but there were quite a number of cases in the Staff Gifts last year were gifts were left unclaimed and had no home to go to. You can re-claim your gift after this time allowance via PM only, but you must have a valid reason (e.g. holiday).

Other rules include:

> You cannot request any free edits to your gifts (I won't name anyone in particular, but last year I had to virtually remake a roan horse because someone didn't like the base colour :cry: ) unless I specifically state that you can

> You cannot request free tack/companions for your gift unless I specifically state that you can

> If you decide you don't like your gift please let me know so we can both determine the 'fate' of your horse

> Please do not rush me- it only makes me stress out more and there's a risk that it could effect the quality of your gift!!! DX

Sorry to be so strict this year guys, but after some of last year's shenanigans I'm a little worried on how this will turn out.

But, on a much brighter note, I do hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas. If I don't see you before then, do try to relax and spend time in the way you'd best be happiest!

Best wishes,

ImmyWimmy1 :D <3 xxx

Impounded Gifts (unclaimed):

None- yay! :D
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottonwood Christmas with Immy! :3

Postby Alchemi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:38 pm

.:I'd like a gift please!:.

Username: Alcehmi
Your favourite breeds: Akhal Teke
Your favourite coat colours: Golden Palomino
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: Irragular/crooked blazes Or Baldy
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: I love soot and revers dapples!!
Alchemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Username: cooper. aka schmur/schmurdur hello everyone
Your favourite breeds: American Warmbloods, Sugarbush Drafts, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, and pretty much any tall horses!
Your favourite coat colours: hmmm, anything with dapples, rose grey, any roans, duns, some of my favorite bred warmblood shave always favored more towards shiny red colors, and my favorite horse that I've ever bred was a Red Chestnut mare.
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: badger face, star and snip, socks, stockings, coronets, oh my gawd rabicano, birdcatcher spots
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: favorites as in things that aren't horsey neccesarily? Okay let's go with that, music is my life along with my horses and painting and drawing mainly drawing. Sweatpants... Cross country, soccer, horse races, dressage. MY LORD SO MANY THINGS THROUGH MY HEAD! Old claymation christmas movies... Rudolph, snow mieser, Jack frost... Mistletoe :3... IMMY!....
    this life is so simple yet so complicated...
    that it makes people want to leave this earth.
    with their bodies as our only remainder and our
    memories a broken mirror of the past.

i know you don't remember... but this,
    this place, this riverbank, this broken memory.
    this is one of the pieces of you that you miss.
    this is my broken bliss.

your name is etched into me.
    i am your walking tribute.
    a walking scrapbook if you please,
    filled with broken memories.

i will always be,
    remembering you.
    remembering cooper.

ask.fm . [url]cwhr[/url] . [url]forms[/url] .
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostbite18 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Username: Frostbite18
Your favourite breeds: Thoroughbred, Mustang, Halflinger, Arabian and Welsh (of course :D ).
Your favourite coat colours: Golden palomino, buckskin, grulla(o), red dun, any dun and perlino/cremello/white.
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: Snips, blazes, odd looking or broken markings (like a snip that goes to the side or a stripe with a break in it), tall socks, mix of leg markings, appaloosa and pinto(especially minimal).
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: I just like odd/unique things, like a really strange marking, rare colour ect...
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Username: Inupait
Your favourite breeds: Abaco Barb, friesians, Brumbies
Your favourite coat colours: black silver dapple, sooty buckskins, seal bay, strawberry roans
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: Badger face
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: i really like horses with multi coloured manes
Last edited by Inupait on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittylover12 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Username: kittylover12
Your favourite breeds: Mustang, Appaloosa
Your favourite coat colours: Silver dapple, grullo, buckskin, anything with spots (;
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: badger face, stockings
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: striped mane/tail, tri-colored appy (white blanket with spots darker than base color)

Merry Christmas :D
ImageImage
kittylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Your favourite breeds: Gypsy Vanner, American Mustangs, Anglo Arabians
Your favourite coat colours: For Vanners, I like any blagdon colors, mainly palomino blagdon. For Mustangs, silver dapple black is nice and for Anglo Arabs, a solid black
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: I like solid colors with no markings.
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: Maybe…blue eyes and something out of the ordinary. :D I don't know. ><
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Netherland Dwarf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Username: lolpeople123
Your favourite breeds: Thoroughbreds, paints, pintos, and QH
Your favourite coat colours: Dappled palominos, Blacks, champagnes, buckskins, and duns
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: Tobianos, funny blazes and socks, snips, funny appaloosa markings, spots on socks and blaze
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration:
Some songs:
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
The color BLUE
Last edited by Netherland Dwarf on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮
link link link
credit
╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Netherland Dwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Username: kiwilady
Your favourite breeds: Conimara, Fjord, mostly thoses two but also Draft or draft x (any)
Your favourite coat colours: Greys, flaxen liver chestnut, pallamino, choc palamino or anything woth a flaxen mane and tail :D
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: hmm I like most markings excluding bald faces
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: I like appys and special face markings and all round intresting and special coats :D
Thankypu so so much!
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFeather11 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Username: ScarletFeather11
Your favourite breeds: Paso Finos, Thoroughbreds, Tennessee Walkers, Walkaloosas/Tennesee X Appaloosa, Appaloosas, American Paints, Quarter Horses, Mustangs, and Clydesdales
Your favourite coat colours: Buckskin, palomino, silver dapples, overo/tobiano paint markings, snowflake appaloosas, really any type of appaloosa marking, chestnut, liver chestnut, and bay
Your favourite facial/leg/other markings: Irregular blazes, stars, and really any kind of leg marking
Any other favourites that might give me some artistic inspiration: Horse racing, horse showing, cows, dogs, cats, donkeys, drumming, marching band, bonfires, country music, stars, Christmas, and my friends
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
My Riverbank Hollow Morgans
My Cottonwood Horses Cottonwood Ranch My Running Bear Tolters
ScarletFeather11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me