Delta Velorum Fox #12 by SnowStar

Based on Click to view
Artist SnowStar [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Delta Velorum Fox #12

Postby SnowStar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:34 am

Delta Velorum Foxes are tall looking foxes that are only located on the remote planet of Delta Velorum.

Standing between 2 - 2 1/2 feet at the should, Delta Velorum Foxes are very tall in appearance compared to Red Foxes on Earth. They tend to be long legged in appearance and are well known for their endurance and agility. Males tend to be more muscular then females while female are more slender and elegant in appearance. A Delta Foxes fur tends to be very soft and short, and come in a wide variety of natural colors. It is not uncommon to see them in roans and dun colors similar to horses and are commonly seen in cat colors and patterns as well (such as calico, tabby, bengal markings ect). However the combination of colors and patterns are limitless, and each Delta Velorum Fox is different from the next. No two are ever the same in looks. Delta Velorum Foxes can come in any eye color and combination - no matter if it's natural or unnatural. A fox with two or more eye colors (known as Heterochromia) is uncommon but not unheard of.

Variety: Custom horse tail and zebra mane, Custom facial markings, dark purple swirled cloak. Fluffy ears.

Owned by Nanorat
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me