Mustang Makeover: #5328

Postby SerenWish » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm

blackhoeses

Name:
Breed: Mustang
Color: Seal Brown
Markings: Star, snip, one pastern
Height: 14.3 hands
Notes: This mare has a habit of digging at the ground- what once served her for digging for water, now can lead to the slow destruction of a paddock, ring, or stall.
Genetics: E/e, At/a

Image Image Image ImageImage

SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mustang Makeover: #5328

Postby blackhoeses » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:13 pm

I think I will call this girl Wicked Zip, zip for short
First day:
I woke early the morning we were to go pick up my mustang for the challenge. I hurriedly threw on my better work jeans and put on the rest of my clothes. And garbed a three apples on the way out to the barn, one for me one each of my horses Chloe and Imp. As I ate my apple and did the morning chores. Butterfly's fluttered in my stomach, I went over an cheeked the stall and small turn out to make sure that I had not missed anything. After assuring my self for the umpteenth time that every thing was ready. I went to cheek the truck and horse trail going over the list to make sure nothing was forgotten. And that truck and trailer were in perfect working order.

A few house later my good friend Claire pulled in, she was coming along for morel support. Soon we were underway and we had a blast talking and guessing what horse I might get. It felt like it took forever to get there, yet no time at all. As we pulled in the parking lot full of cars, trucks, and trailers. The butterfly's started to feel more like elephants dancing. Claire and I headed to the main building and singed me in. It was an hour or so before the random number drawing happened. We wandered around looking at all the pens of horses. Soon we were called back to the staging area and the numbers started to be drawn. It took a few hours but soon we all had our numbers and head to the pens. We went to the pen and waited for a wrangler to help come cut my horse form a small group that it was pend with.

As we reached the pen I noticed a beautiful if a bit dusty seal brown mare, she had a star and a little snip on her nose. She was pawing at the ground, as if digging for water. Soon the wrangler came and cut her from the group. They were very good at the job and soon had her separated and in the loading area. Clair went and got the trailer and backed it up when it was our turn. They sent my new girl through a shoot and took of her number tag and put on a green halter I had brought. I was glad I had brought a couple different sizes. I told the wranglers they could have the rest of the halter I brought with. Soon she was load in the trailer and we were headed home. On the drive back with stops to cheek on and water her, and a name started to run through my head. Wicked Zip, so that is what her name became. Not long after that we arrived back at the house it was getting late. We backed the trailer out to the small turn out that was out side of Zip's new stall. Once Zip had gotten out to the trailer, I went to do the evening chores. And bring the other horse in to the barn. I put a little hay and a bucket of water in Zip's stall before Claire and i called it a night.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets