Based on Click to view
Artist Tramone [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HD #7 - WINNER!

Postby Tramone » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 am

What is Hacker Dog?
A Hacker Dog is a canine-like creature with horns.
Their specialized lungs emit a hot vapor similar to steam when they breath out.
This cloud of gas appears to be able to "hack" into electronics and scramble the coding.
Some dogs harness this ability and can even influence the electronics around them.
They're the size of collies in most cases. Their steam comes out of their nose and mouth,
each dog having it's own color and scent to it. Their eyes no longer open: it is unknown how they maneuver about.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What does her scarf mean?

END DATE: March 20th
Last edited by Tramone on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
on hiatus
Tramone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HD #7

Postby kaplantai » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:51 am

This is really good :3 keep up the good work!!
━━━━━━━━━
xxkaplantai
xxxx/kap•lan•tie/
xxxxxxxxnoun
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
uni student. quiet artist.
friend to all. coffee lover.
funky dancer. poet. astro
logy fanatic. tired 25/8.
tumblr about me art

━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Imagexxbut
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm kaplantai. call me kap or tai. i am a busy uni
student that loves coding and art. i have a siggy shop:
& a pixel shop: . check em' out. thanks and peace doods.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

Username:
Canada. You can call me anything you'd please though!
Name: This amazingly beautiful little miss will be named Rinji. It is "Lindsay" in Japanese, and I thought it went with her very well. Lindsay is also my name.

Personality:
Rinji is an HD who will stick by another's side and protect her and her friends' beliefs. She is very honest, and tells the truth even if she knows it'll get her in trouble. She originally came from Egypt, and loved her hot, sandy homeland very much and was sad to move to the U.S. She had a hard time making friends, and wasn't suited for winter. But, she is very friendly and treats others the way she wants to be treated. She loves giving gifts to her friends and taking them places. She still misses her homeland dearly, browsing through the wonderful artisan crafts throughout the market on a hot day, and playing around with her old friends in the sand were two of her most favorite memories of when she was younger. She also loved the Egyptian food. And this gets us to what her scarf means to her. She does love scarves! She also hates anything to do with winter or fall, but loves spring and summer dearly. She loves Japanese and Chinese culture, and bamboo just makes her think of the beautiful decorations from China she had in her room in her old home. She likes bamboo a lot.

What does her scarf mean?:
Rinji's scarf means a lot to her. She got it a long time ago, back in her homeland of Egypt. The scarf's design was originally to mimic jewelry, but instead ended up symbolizing bamboo to Rinji. How does it look like that?, you may wonder. Well, Rinji is one for fanciful and exotic cultures, and loves sunsets, oceans, and blue skies. Back in her old home, she had many bamboo decorations in her room, and loves things that have anything to do with bamboo. The color of the scarf reminds her of it. Her mother bought it for her and it was a great memory she cherishes of her family and homeland.

Other:
Here is the story of how Rinji got her scarf. She was younger in this story, and her eyes were still open, but slowly closing. I'm not sure how her mother can see, but just go with it XD.

As Rinji and her mother walk over the sands, there is something that will make this day special to Rinji for the rest of her life. It will be her most cherished memory, maybe her only one, of the market. As they arrive, Rinji bounds ahead, her eyes lighting up every moment she sees something beautiful, but she'd truly know when something she wanted was right in front of her because she just had a way of seeing what she'd love. Time passed, and Rinji and her mother had nearly looked through every stall, with Rinji not looking very surprised. She hadn't seen anything she really liked, but the jewelry was pretty. Rinji put her head down and looked at her paws while they passed the last stall, probably nothing would interest her and she was sad about that. "Rinji! Look!" Her mother suddenly said. Rinji looked up sadly, but her eyes widened. It was one of the most beautiful scarves she'd ever seen, and she loved it. Her tail swayed in happiness. Her mother knew how much she loved scarves, so she bought it for her. Rinji draped it around her neck and her mother tied it, and she looked at it on her dusty chestnut fur. It looked wonderful to her. She bounded behind her mother as they headed home, the loose ends of the scarf flying behind her. That night, she slept with it on. She absolutely loves that scarf, and rarely ever takes it off to this day.

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
not very active
here on cs
anymore; i
usually only check
for commissions
and buy ocs and
art. i love
korekiyo.
DAart shop

╚═════════╝
hakuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Just going to bump this beauty
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Elf » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:50 am

Username:
Greetings. I am Shadow Elf, but you can call me Shad, Char or any other name you can think of c:
Name:
Well, I would call this little girl Liberum Spiritus, which means Free Spirit in Latin.
Her nickname would be Spirit, as she can never be trapped by others.
I would call her this because she may never be trapped by another and hates being cornered. She can never stay inside for long and is always yearning to be free and wild in the wilderness.

What does her scarf mean?
Well, her scarf is her way of showing others of her family that she is different and a lone wolf. When she was young, she was always forced into tasks and others problems. She was always expected to lead others and be a role model. So, when she reached adulthood, she started to wear a scarf. Over the years, she changed scarf styles many times, as others always followed her appearance, but when she started to wear her current scarf, others didnt follow and she was glad. She had found her individuality and her independence among her kind. She has never taken off her current scarf for fear she would become a role model again.
Other
We all have a spirit,
Deep down inside.
Mine has come out,
I am Freedom inside.

Written by myself
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Image'The night is darkening around me,
The wild winds coldly blow;
But a tyrant spell has bound me
And I cannot go, cannot go...'

- Emily Brontë
made by: Infinite Rose
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
My characters
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Shadow Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tramone » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:28 am

After much thought, I decided on a winner. Both entries were great, but I just loved this form.

Lithuania wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Username:
Canada. You can call me anything you'd please though!
Name: This amazingly beautiful little miss will be named Rinji. It is "Lindsay" in Japanese, and I thought it went with her very well. Lindsay is also my name.

Personality:
Rinji is an HD who will stick by another's side and protect her and her friends' beliefs. She is very honest, and tells the truth even if she knows it'll get her in trouble. She originally came from Egypt, and loved her hot, sandy homeland very much and was sad to move to the U.S. She had a hard time making friends, and wasn't suited for winter. But, she is very friendly and treats others the way she wants to be treated. She loves giving gifts to her friends and taking them places. She still misses her homeland dearly, browsing through the wonderful artisan crafts throughout the market on a hot day, and playing around with her old friends in the sand were two of her most favorite memories of when she was younger. She also loved the Egyptian food. And this gets us to what her scarf means to her. She does love scarves! She also hates anything to do with winter or fall, but loves spring and summer dearly. She loves Japanese and Chinese culture, and bamboo just makes her think of the beautiful decorations from China she had in her room in her old home. She likes bamboo a lot.

What does her scarf mean?:
Rinji's scarf means a lot to her. She got it a long time ago, back in her homeland of Egypt. The scarf's design was originally to mimic jewelry, but instead ended up symbolizing bamboo to Rinji. How does it look like that?, you may wonder. Well, Rinji is one for fanciful and exotic cultures, and loves sunsets, oceans, and blue skies. Back in her old home, she had many bamboo decorations in her room, and loves things that have anything to do with bamboo. The color of the scarf reminds her of it. Her mother bought it for her and it was a great memory she cherishes of her family and homeland.

Other:
Here is the story of how Rinji got her scarf. She was younger in this story, and her eyes were still open, but slowly closing. I'm not sure how her mother can see, but just go with it XD.

As Rinji and her mother walk over the sands, there is something that will make this day special to Rinji for the rest of her life. It will be her most cherished memory, maybe her only one, of the market. As they arrive, Rinji bounds ahead, her eyes lighting up every moment she sees something beautiful, but she'd truly know when something she wanted was right in front of her because she just had a way of seeing what she'd love. Time passed, and Rinji and her mother had nearly looked through every stall, with Rinji not looking very surprised. She hadn't seen anything she really liked, but the jewelry was pretty. Rinji put her head down and looked at her paws while they passed the last stall, probably nothing would interest her and she was sad about that. "Rinji! Look!" Her mother suddenly said. Rinji looked up sadly, but her eyes widened. It was one of the most beautiful scarves she'd ever seen, and she loved it. Her tail swayed in happiness. Her mother knew how much she loved scarves, so she bought it for her. Rinji draped it around her neck and her mother tied it, and she looked at it on her dusty chestnut fur. It looked wonderful to her. She bounded behind her mother as they headed home, the loose ends of the scarf flying behind her. That night, she slept with it on. She absolutely loves that scarf, and rarely ever takes it off to this day.

Good luck everyone else on getting your first/next Hacker Dog!
on hiatus
Tramone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HD #7 - WINNER!

Postby hakuu » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:35 am

OMG Thanks so much <33 Reuben and her will be great friends <333 :D