Yozora Kitsune #5 by Tempest Rain

Based on Click to view
Artist Tempest Rain [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yozora Kitsune #5

Postby Tempest Rain » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 am

Mihochi wrote:Yozora Kitsune live in stars, comets, meteorites, things that move around space so they can explore. No bigger than two inches these beautiful creatures are lonely as they merely pass each other by in space. They rarely live in the same rock so when they fall from the sky and land on a plant like earth, with so many people, all they want to do is interact with the strange creatures called humans there.

When their rocks fall though, they easily can return to space, but the interest of people makes them stay, with some even befriending the humans. The Yozora Kitsune resemble Fennec foxes but they are so elaborate in colour and design that one wouldn't make the connection to the earths ordinary Fennec's. The beads and stars that surround them seem to be important to them, they harness their powers while also change shades when approaching the opposite sex, presumably they use them like the peacock would use his feathers to attract a mate.

Yeah, I know this one is a bit dark in color, but the next one will be brighter ^^

Username:
Vazchu

Name:
Ekachiru

Congratulations on your new Kitsune ^_^
Last edited by Tempest Rain on Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune #5

Postby Clara Erassari » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm the Woman Twice Dead, but feel
free to call me either Clara or Leista.
I'd name this gorgeous girl Luna,
simply because she reminds me of
the moon.

Well, this would obviously be a girl. <3

It was dark out; the moon was full,
but was shrouded by clouds. There
was a sudden flash of light as a
falling star streaked across the
brilliant night sky. It made its
way towards the mountain range,
but landed in the forest just before
them.
Curious, I had gone to explore; what
I found filled be with a sense of wonder.
There was fox, so small that it could fit
in the palm of my hand, sitting between
two halves of a meteorite. The little
creature was so beautiful, I decided to
take her home with me. I named her
after the moon.
My little Luna.

-Bright, overbearing sunlight
-Loud and high pitched sounds
-Pink
-Overtly neon colours
-MLP
-Horses in general
Flirt;; Luna's a bit of a flirt, and
probably always will be.

Aggressive;; Once angered, this little
fox will not hesitate to point that fact
out.

Joker;; Luna is also a bit of a joker,
and enjoys a good laugh.

Lonely;; Luna doesn't really have
anyone that has truly captured her
heart, but that's mostly because she
distances herself from others.

-Rain
-Moonlight
-Sounds of the night
-Harps, although can't play
-Doctor Who (she's obsessed)
-Supernatural
-X-Men related things, especially
Wolverine.
-Constellations
-Reading
Last edited by Clara Erassari on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
........................................................................................
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

........................................................................................
━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Rain » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:01 am

Bump
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Rain » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:04 am

Bump
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Finally found the time to finish my form. ^^"
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Rain » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 am

Bump
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

WIP <3

Username:
Name:
Other: *optional*
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Before you keep reading this post; I beg your pardon about my bad English in advance, I'm still trying to become better.

Username:
Vazchu

Name:
Ekachiru
The name was something I came up with while playing with some letters back in June 2009 and was originally a name I gave to one of my sunset dragons on dragon cave. I thought it would suit him, because the colours of his beads and stars are what reminds me of sunsets - which would connect him to the dragon I once gave the very same name.

Personality
Ekachiru is a rather shy lad; he doesn’t speak unless spoken to and prefers to stay out of unnecessary conflicts or discussions. He doesn’t feel all too comfortable while having others around him; unfortunately he’s not entirely sure how that ended up being the case. It’s not that he dislikes others or is scared of them… Maybe it is because he simply doesn’t know how he’s supposed to act around them. It just a chosen few (those that he feel within just a matter of seconds the very first time they meet) that he feels a little better and more confident being around that he speaks a little more around. Truly it might not be a whole lot more, but at those few times he might even be the one to say something before someone else does.
He is very kind, you could say almost too kind. Without hesitation he believes in every single thing that someone tells him, may it be a lie or truth, it doesn’t matter – he believes in everything. Why, you may ask. Well, it’s rather simple. He doesn’t lie and he would never try to fool someone, his own way of behaving makes him believe that everyone is just like that too. Unfortunately that’s not the case, as you may know. That’s why you easily can play him a fool and he won’t notice it unless someone later on tells it to him. If that were to happen however, he wouldn’t be angry at you. He would be frustrated with himself and only blaming himself for his own foolishness. Ekachiru would never put the blame on someone else, no matter what may have happen and even if he’s not to blame he would still take it.
He doesn’t always have the courage to care for others, but a part of him always does care in one way or another. Seeing others all alone against their will makes him sad, and that’s the only time he will be the one to walk up towards you and keep you company. Surely it might not be a company that speaks a lot or is all that social – still, he will without a doubt keep you company until someone else that you enjoy to have around more than him comes along

In the darkness we found each other
Have you ever seen a star fall from the pitch black sky? I’m one of those who gaze up into the night time sky, yet even I rarely see them. For hours I can sit out in the darkest night and stare into the sky – dreaming away, wishing my soul away. I am a dreamer after all, I’ve always been that and I will always be one. A part of me has since a very young age always wanted to go out in the universe to see everything that is yet to be seen by a human’s eyes, though, that is probably impossibly in the era I live in along with everyone else who’s currently alive in our world. I’ve to be content to be able to star upon the wonders so far away through the lens of a telescope and keep dreaming about a life I’ll never have out there.
Who am I now? Who was I back then? I don’t know, well, at least I know that I am someone right now – otherwise I wouldn’t be able to dream away.

It was a night, one just like each and every night before itself. Once again I was gazing into the universe through my telescope and hoping to see something new. Saturn seemed to be glittering impatiently, almost as if it felt my longing gaze as I stopped a moment to admire its colours. I kept gazing into the darkness until I felt the chill in the cold air take its toll on my body that got colder by each minute that slowly passed by. With a disappointed last gaze up on the sky filled with those stars that I admired so much I stood up and wiped off the leaves from my coat.
I started to gather my belongings from the ground and packed it all into my bag, still hoping that I would see something on the sky on my way home. As I turned my eyes up towards the sky again and noticed the one star that glowed more than what the others did, a wage smile crept over my lips. However, that smile soon disappeared when I noticed that the bright light came closer and closer to me. Without thinking I started to run, even though I knew that I wouldn’t be fast enough to get away from it. I knew without looking at it that it was a meteorite; it would without a doubt reach the Earth’s surface.
It hit the ground sooner than what I had expected and the blast from it made me trip and fall flat on the ground. Some branches and stone hit me on my back and I held my hands tightly around my head, hoping to cover it enough so I wouldn’t get hit all too badly if anything larger came flying my way. When the world around me was calm again I slowly sat up, turning my eyes towards the crater. To my surprise the meteorite couldn’t have been all too large, most of it was probably burned away when it passed through the atmosphere and it wasn’t more than 50 cm large at the most. Amazed by the stunning object lying there I slowly started to walk towards it, but something within my mind told me not to go too close – maybe it was still hot and I would burn myself if I touched it.
In the end I just sank down on the ground and stared at it like a fool, I hadn’t seen anything like it up close in my entire life and I hadn’t even thought that my foolish dreams about actually seeing a meteorite would come true just like that. It was when I started at it that I saw something moving beside the meteorite. My mind fast screamed “Watch out, maybe it’s something like the symbioses from Spider-man!” but soon after I realized how stupid it sounded and I ignored it. I forgot to breathe for a short while. What was that black, furry thing that slowly came closer to me?
I didn’t dare to move, so I sat still like a statue when it came closer. When it was just about to bump into my shoe it appeared to have noticed me, its small eyes that almost looked like pearls gazed upon me. The small creature seemed to be almost just as afraid as me. I tried to make out its characteristics better now that it was closer to me. Its spine was covered with small white stripes and on its side the fur shifted in mainly blue shades – making it almost look like stardust or a nebula. How could I be scared of that? It looked just like everything else I used to watch in the universe – with the exception of the fur. Before I knew it the small creature had climbed up on my shoe (probably in order to get a better look at me) and I couldn’t keep myself from slowly lowering my hand, allowing it to inspect it as well.
“What are you…? Where are you from…?”
I couldn’t resist asking it, I wanted to know if it could understand me at all or if it was just like the animals here on Earth. It looked at me before it climbed up in my palm instead and after that I slowly raised my hand, closer to my face.
Now when I could take a even better look at the little creature I realized that it looked a whole lot like a fox with its anatomy, but I still knew that it probably couldn’t be possible that it was a fox. Such small foxes doesn’t even exist. It didn’t say anything at all, it just sat there, looking at me and seemed to be waiting for me to do something.
“I take it that you don’t speak much… Well, no matter… Are you planning to stay here on Earth…? Because I take it that you was on that meteorite…”
I waved with my left hand towards the meteorite and it followed my movement before it turned those small eyes towards me again. To my surprise the little creature nodded slightly.
“Wait… You can understand me…?”
It looked at me, slowly tipping its head a little to the side, giving me the impression that it couldn’t understand me entirely.
“I see… Do you have a name…? I’m Maeko…”
As I spoke I made gestures with my left had and then I stopped by placing my hand on my chest as I said my name. It seemed to have worked, because the little fox like creature shook his small head.
“May I give you a name?”
It seemed almost surprised by my sudden smile and question and nodded slowly.
“… What do you think about… Ekachiru…?”
He stood up and jumped up on my lower arm instead and ran up on my shoulder. I smiled as I felt his soft fur against the skin on my neck.
“I take it that you approve of the name… Don’t you, Ekachiru?”
When he was that close to me I could hear a low sound, almost like a fox’s growl. With that I forgot about the meteorite and I started to go home, with the little creature sitting on my shoulder where he looked out into a world that was filled with new impressions to take in. With that night in my memory I kept on thinking about those small creatures that lived out there in the universe… With that night as a part of my life I never felt as alone and misunderstood as I had done until he came around to keep me company when no one else cared.

I hope you don't mind that I used my character Maeko as me instead of myself... After all, that character is supposed to be me, more or less.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me