Yay Halloween =D
Its coming soon, and I'm excited \o/
Same month as my birthday too, weeeee!
Click to view designs without sweater

Saulbert wrote:
Username;;
Saulbert

Desired Name;;
Little Hal (Hal is short for Halloween :mrgreen: )

Gender;;
Male

Rarity;;
Rare

Story/Artwork;;
A Miracle
This is a story about two brothers.

Neil and Jason were two brothers that grew up together always looking out for each other. Neil was the older one and he would always take Jason out and buy him treats. Time went on and Neil was 21 years old while Jason was turning 18.

It was Jason's 18th birthday so the two of them decided to go to a bar and have a couple drinks and then call it a night. After drinking, the two of them started heading home when out of nowhere Neil's car spun out of control and hit a tree that was on the side of the road.

Neil was unharmed with only a minor headache while Jason was next to him crying and saying that his legs were hurting a lot. So Neil called an ambulance and rushed his brother to the hospital.

After a couple of days, the doctor told Neil and his family that Jason was going to be paralyzed from the waist down. It was painful for everyone and Neil felt a rush of guilt flowing through his body.

The next year rolls on and its Jason's 19th birthday, so the family decide to take Jason and all his friends to the park. They have a wonderful time eating lunch and relaxing enjoying the summer breeze. Jason said that he wanted to be alone for a little while so he slow took off on his wheelchair along the side.

The family continued on enjoying their day, making sure Jason didn't wander off too far. All of a sudden they see a guy dancing on the grass coming towards them. They look even closer and its Jason miraculously dancing with joy. With tears of happiness Jason's mum takes out her camera while his friends start filming on there own digital cameras. All of a sudden, Jason dropped to the grass.

A week goes by and everyone is still talking about how Jason's reactions were a miracle. So his mum finally gets the film developed and brings them home to show his family. She opens up the folder and screams in horror. She drops the pictures and runs out of the house. Neil tries to follow his mom but decides to see what the problem was. When he looked at the picture he became as stiff as a tree.

It was a picture of his brother dancing on the grass but the weird thing was that there was two hands above his head as if he were a puppet to someone or something...
Last edited by august rush on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweater Mice || #00008 || Adopt

Postby icetea~ » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 am

Username;;*Icetea*
Desired Name;;Darwin
Gender;; Male
Rarity;; Rare
Story/Artwork;; WIP
icetea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Username;;
Saulbert

Desired Name;;

Gender;;
Male

Rarity;;
Rare

Story/Artwork;;
A Miracle

Neil and Jason were two brothers that grew up together always looking out for each other. Neil was the older one and he would always take Jason out and buy him treats. Time went on and Neil was 21 years old while Jason was turning 18.

It was Jason's 18th birthday so the two of them decided to go to a bar and have a couple drinks and then call it a night. After drinking, the two of them started heading home when out of nowhere Neil's car spun out of control and hit a tree that was on the side of the road.

Neil was unharmed with only a minor headache while Jason was next to him crying and saying that his legs were hurting a lot. So Neil called an ambulance and rushed his brother to the hospital.

After a couple of days, the doctor told Neil and his family that Jason was going to be paralyzed from the waist down. It was painful for everyone and Neil felt a rush of guilt flowing through his body.

The next year rolls on and its Jason's 19th birthday, so the family decide to take Jason and all his friends to the park. They have a wonderful time eating lunch and relaxing enjoying the summer breeze. Jason said that he wanted to be alone for a little while so he slow took off on his wheelchair along the side.

The family continued on enjoying their day, making sure Jason didn't wander off too far. All of a sudden they see a guy dancing on the grass coming towards them. They look even closer and its Jason miraculously dancing with joy. With tears of happiness Jason's mum takes out her camera while his friends start filming on there own digital cameras. All of a sudden, Jason dropped to the grass.

A week goes by and everyone is still talking about how Jason's reactions were a miracle. So his mum finally gets the film developed and brings them home to show his family. She opens up the folder and screams in horror. She drops the pictures and runs out of the house. Neil tries to follow his mom but decides to see what the problem was. When he looked at the picture he became as stiff as a tree.

It was a picture of his brother dancing on the grass but the weird thing was that there was two hands above his head as if he were a puppet to someone or something...
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 am

Saulbert wrote:
Username;;
Saulbert

Desired Name;;

Gender;;
Male

Rarity;;
Rare

Story/Artwork;;
A Miracle

Congrats! Even though you were the only one who finished a story/art, I still really loved the story! It was definitely creepy, haha.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me