Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sweater Mice || Open by august rush

Artist august rush [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweater Mice || Open

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

Official Fanclub || Archive || Mascot || Customs

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

Sweater Mice will soon be under new management. I've decided to leave CS, and the ever faithful member Saulbert will be taking over c: Once management is sent over to them, they may do what they please with SMs. Add artists, other staff, edit lines, etc. I will still hold credit for the original lines and idea, but anything Saul does after I've given them ownership will be credited to them c:
I'm adding in a lot more add-ons, as well as making some other changes.
The background has been changed! As well as the palette, the gender symbols, the adopt me sign, and the front cover page!

Sweater Mice are adorable, lovable, chubby little critters who love to wear sweaters. They are friendly and love to make new friends, and they are always excited to find out who will be their loving owners. Sweater Mice were first found in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Winters there are very cold, so it only makes sense that these cuties adopted a habit of wearing sweaters. They have now since been seen in many different locations, including Australia, Iceland, Russia, India, Brazil, etc. Their main homeland is still in the Rockies, on a mountain that only few have discovered.
Sweater Mice are about the size of a dwarf hamster, and can fit in the palm of your hand. They have large ears and big glistening eyes, as well as little paws and a little nose. Their sweaters are almost always too large, and the sleeves hang down on the floor. Very rarely will you see a Sweater Mouse that has a sweater that actually fits, because they never really got the hang of making them the right size. There are the very, very, very miniscule few that wear no sweaters at all. Seeing one of these mice is said to bring good luck, but catching one is said to bring good fortune. However, they are extremely difficult to catch, as they are sneaky slippery little things, and can fit into almost any nook and cranny.
Their diet mainly consists of alfalfa and seeds, but they love the occasional treat of lemon or carrot drops. These delicacies are very rare, and only come around once or twice a year, so the Sweater Mice savor every last drop.
They are very active creatures, that love to run around. Don't keep them caged up! They'll chew a hole right through. But you don't have to worry about them running away, as they are very loyal to whoever owns them, and would never run away, unless they were given away.
These cuties cannot be neglected, as they get lonely, especially if they are the only one in the family. Take care of them, love them, and be their friend, and they will be the most loyal and friendly creature they can be back.

They will come in many patterns and colors, and can be equipped with accessories, such as
Earrings
Necklaces
Scarves
Tail Jewelery
And More!

Adopt yours today!

♦ Do not claim as your own!
♦ Don't ask for Sweater Mice to be given to you, earn it
♦ Fanart is always appreciated, but please link back to here
♦ Don't copy anyone else's work or forms
♦ Don't use in an unofficial RP
♦ No whining or trying to make others pity you for not winning
♦ No breeding with other species. Sweater Mice only
♦ To breed, there must be slots open and you must have permission from both owners
♦ Don't ask to be an artist or a mod. I'll decide who those people will be if I ever need those people
♦ Don't give your S.M. to someone else, if you decide you don't want it anymore, please post it to the pound

♦ Suggest colors/patterns
♦ Make fanart
♦ Post questions or comments
♦ Apply for more than one
♦ Own more than one

None! Keep it this way!

αυgυsτ гυsн | Owner | Artist | Archivest | Admin
Saulbert | Co-Owner | Artist | Mod
Last edited by august rush on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 35 times in total.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweater Mice || Open

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

Currently not available except for a select few who I told I would give a custom to.
Prices to be determined.
More to come later.
Last edited by august rush on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 am, edited 46 times in total.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Oh these are cute!
Marked.
Candor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Reserved ~
Last edited by august rush on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swurk » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

So cute! I shall definitely be stalking these c: Also would you like to be affiliates? I'll PM you if you do so I don't spam it here cx
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Reserved ~
Last edited by august rush on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swurk » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Great! ^-^ I just love the mice expressions xD It reminds me of when I dress my cat c: which I totally don't do :3
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Ohh i lvoe this species I will be adopting and making some gift lines!!
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currently Available

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Reserved ~
Last edited by august rush on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am, edited 16 times in total.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [axolotl] » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Are you by any chance looking for artists?
ImageImage
[axolotl]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me