Sweater Mice || #00003 || Mascot by august rush

Based on Click to view
Artist august rush [gallery]
Time spent 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweater Mice || #00003 || Mascot

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:35 pm

This is the Mascot for Sweater Mice, but without the filter covering and advertisement. This page is for her, and her only :]
Click to view designs without sweater

Username;; αυgυsτ гυsн
Name;; Lulu
Gender;; Female
Rarity;; Common
The mouse you see featured is the Sweater Mice Mascot, Lulu. She watches over all the other mice, and makes sure they go to good homes! Lulu will never be up for adoption, so save yourself the trouble and don't ask. She calls this thread her home and never plans on leaving.
Lulu has got a mind of her own, and often helps me choose who will win one of her fellow friends.
Her fur is a light cream color, with a peachy tail, feet, nose, and ears. Her stomach is a very soft, light brown color.
Her markings consist of a few stripes on her back and arm, as well as a stripe down the center of her nose, and an oval on her right eye. They are a darker brown color.
Her sweater is a dark sea green color, that has a dark blueish green stripe in the center and on both sleeves, as well as a smaller teal stripe underneath.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me