Sweater Mice || #00001 || Closed by august rush

Based on Click to view
Artist august rush [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweater Mice || #00001 || Closed

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

I've had this guy in stock for awhile (I actually made him before I made any of the others, which is why he has the first ID tag number), and I figured I would release him with a few of the common/uncommon adopts, to hopefully get some people to apply :]
He is one of the rarest Sweater Mice out there, as not only does he not wear a sweater, but he also has red eyes, which you almost never see.

Saulbert wrote:
Username ;;
Saulbert

Desired Name ;;
Wapasha (or Pasha for short). It means red leaf in the Dakota (native American) language.

Gender ;;
Male

Rarity ;;
Super Uber Rare

Story ;;
I've had this guy in stock for awhile (I actually made him before I made any of the others, which is why he has the first ID tag number), and I figured I would release him with a few of the common/uncommon adopts, to hopefully get some people to apply :]
He is one of the rarest Sweater Mice out there, as not only does he not wear a sweater, but he also has red eyes, which you almost never see.
Will you be the lucky one to win this guy, plus more?

To win this guy, please fill out the form below, with a story of how he found and won over the love of his life.
Not only could you win this guy, but the winner will get a completely custom made female (that's right, the love of his life ^.^) Sweater Mouse.

It was a winter day, a week before Christmas. Outside was a little below freezing, but inside was comfortably warm. Wapasha lived in this comfortably warm house which was owned by a present-day native American family. They were a friendly bunch and let Wapasha do what he wanted, when he wanted.

At a seemingly random moment, Wapasha was looking sitting on the window sill, looking out the window and watching the tiny white snowflakes fall and land silently. He was excited about Christmas and did a kind of jig. The youngest boy of the family, who was only five, was with the rodent, also looking out the window. The boy saw Wapasha's little dance and laughed.

Just then, Wapasha saw something he'd never saw before - another Sweater Mouse! She was walking past, shivering in an old and tattered sweater. He squeaked and put his white paws on the window, pushing his little grey nose onto it. He squeaked again and looked up at the boy, pointing out of the window. The boy looked through the window and quickly left. "Mommy, Mommy! Dere's anudder mousie outside, just like Pasha!"

As the boy was alerting his mother about the mouse, she collapsed into the thick white snow. Wapasha squeaked loudly and urgently.

The mother looked outside and gasped. She rushed outside, scooped up the poor mouse and brought her inside. She wrapped the mouse in a warm cloth and placed her by the fire. Wapasha jumped down off the window sill and scurried over to her. He carefully studied her face. She was beautiful in his eyes. She had a light blue coat and the backs of her ears were a darker blue. She had pale green markings on her blue fur and a cute red nose too. Her inner ears and tail were a nice natural pink and her stomach and back paws were a ghostly white. Wapasha's ears drooped as he saw her lying limply. He stayed with her for a few hours until she woke up.

Wapasha's ears rose again and his red eyes shone in happiness. Her blue eyes opened and looked at Wapasha. They were the same shade of blue as her ears. She whimpered and curled up in fright. "It's ok" Wapasha told the female. "I won't hurt you." The female's whiskers quivered in fear. "I'm like you. And I'm going to take care of you until you're better." The female stared at him, still scared.

Wapasha kept to his word. Everyday, he brought her his food and water the family left in his food and water pots - he lost some weight doing this - and everyday, he brought her a different coloured flower to make her feel better - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, the colours of the rainbow. During the week, the female became less and less afraid of Wapasha and the humans. He even introduced himself on the first day. She didn't have a name and Pasha thought of one she might like.

On Christmas day, when the humans were unwrapping their presents, Wapasha pulled along a small package to the female. He had grown very fond of her and had chosen the perfect name for her. Unknowingly to him, she had feelings for him too. He soon got to her and smiled.

"Merry Christmas" he said happily.
"Merry Christmas Pasha" she happily replied.
Pasha grinned. "I have two presents for you today" he said.
"You don't need to give me anything. You've given me enough already. You saved me."
"I know" Pasha said softly. "But first is this" he said, pushing the parcel to her.
She smiled at Pasha before opening it. It was a black sweater with the seven colours of the rainbow in pastel colours. The colours were on the sleeves and there was a rainbow on the front. She gasped in awe. "Oh, Pasha. It's beautiful" she said.
Nothing is as beautiful as you he thought and nodded. "I'm glad you like. Try it on."
The female tried it on and giggled when she saw that the sleeves were too long.
"It was my first go" Wapasha admitted, giggling. "Sorry about the sleeves."
"It's alright. I'll live with it" she smiled. "What's my other gift?"
"Your name" Pasha replied. "It will be... Nayeli."
"That's an odd name" Nayeli (or Nay for short) said, confusion on her face. "But thank you" she smiled.
"Well, my name means 'red leaf' in native American because of this leaf tied to my tail and my red eyes and markings."
"Yes?" Nay said, curiously nodding.
"Your name means..." Pasha said and his white face turned to a pink tinge. "Your name means... It means 'I love you' in native American." he quickly gathered up the seven different-coloured flowers and offered them to Nay.
Nay smiled widly and her light blue cheeks also turned to a pink colour as she took them. "That's really sweet, Pasha" she said softly. "I... I love you too."
Pasha blushed brighter and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and kissed his lips. Pasha blushed and grinned, embracing her in a warm and gentle hug. He knew they were going to be with each other forever.

"My hero."
Last edited by august rush on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweater Mice || #00001 || Adopt

Postby Flowerdust » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Username ;; Flower
Desired Name ;; Caio It means "joy" in Itallion
Gender ;; Male
Rarity ;; Super Uber Rare
Story ;;
The wind blew over the small town square as Caio scurried across the cobblestones. Snow flurries landed on Caio`s nose, like kisses as he rubbed his arms for warmth. He scurried into the small hotel where he was staying and let out a sigh of releif. The warth wrapped around him as he huddled next to the big fire.
He looked around and he caught eyes with a pretty pale brown and white sweater mouse across the room. She was enjoying a latte with some freinds. She smiled and waved and Caio just blushed. The band started playing smooth jazz. The base and Caio`s heart seemed to be one, as Caio gathered enough courage to ask the girl to dance.
Caio weaveed his way through the mice already on the floor. He smiled warmly as he neared her and said brightly, " Hey I`m Caio." The other mouse, eyes bright, said, "I`m Lune. D-do you want dance Caio?", a bit shyly.... WIP sorry I don`t write :/
Last edited by Flowerdust on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 pm

I think it would be awesome if you made giftart for the winner! I'm sure whoever wins (if its not you) would really appreciate it too :]
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Username ;;
Desired Name ;;
Gender ;; Male
Rarity ;; Super Uber Rare
Story ;;
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 am

Username ;;
Saulbert

Desired Name ;;
Wapasha (or Pasha for short). It means red leaf in the Dakota (native American) language.

Gender ;;
Male

Rarity ;;
Super Uber Rare

Story ;;

To win this guy, please fill out the form below, with a story of how he found and won over the love of his life.
Not only could you win this guy, but the winner will get a completely custom made female (that's right, the love of his life ^.^) Sweater Mouse.

It was a winter day, a week before Christmas. Outside was a little below freezing, but inside was comfortably warm. Wapasha lived in this comfortably warm house which was owned by a present-day native American family. They were a friendly bunch and let Wapasha do what he wanted, when he wanted.

At a seemingly random moment, Wapasha was looking sitting on the window sill, looking out the window and watching the tiny white snowflakes fall and land silently. He was excited about Christmas and did a kind of jig. The youngest boy of the family, who was only five, was with the rodent, also looking out the window. The boy saw Wapasha's little dance and laughed.

Just then, Wapasha saw something he'd never saw before - another Sweater Mouse! She was walking past, shivering in an old and tattered sweater. He squeaked and put his white paws on the window, pushing his little grey nose onto it. He squeaked again and looked up at the boy, pointing out of the window. The boy looked through the window and quickly left. "Mommy, Mommy! Dere's anudder mousie outside, just like Pasha!"

As the boy was alerting his mother about the mouse, she collapsed into the thick white snow. Wapasha squeaked loudly and urgently.

The mother looked outside and gasped. She rushed outside, scooped up the poor mouse and brought her inside. She wrapped the mouse in a warm cloth and placed her by the fire. Wapasha jumped down off the window sill and scurried over to her. He carefully studied her face. She was beautiful in his eyes. She had a light blue coat and the backs of her ears were a darker blue. She had pale green markings on her blue fur and a cute red nose too. Her inner ears and tail were a nice natural pink and her stomach and back paws were a ghostly white. Wapasha's ears drooped as he saw her lying limply. He stayed with her for a few hours until she woke up.

Wapasha's ears rose again and his red eyes shone in happiness. Her blue eyes opened and looked at Wapasha. They were the same shade of blue as her ears. She whimpered and curled up in fright. "It's ok" Wapasha told the female. "I won't hurt you." The female's whiskers quivered in fear. "I'm like you. And I'm going to take care of you until you're better." The female stared at him, still scared.

Wapasha kept to his word. Everyday, he brought her his food and water the family left in his food and water pots - he lost some weight doing this - and everyday, he brought her a different coloured flower to make her feel better - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, the colours of the rainbow. During the week, the female became less and less afraid of Wapasha and the humans. He even introduced himself on the first day. She didn't have a name and Pasha thought of one she might like.

On Christmas day, when the humans were unwrapping their presents, Wapasha pulled along a small package to the female. He had grown very fond of her and had chosen the perfect name for her. Unknowingly to him, she had feelings for him too. He soon got to her and smiled.

"You don't need to give me anything. You've given me enough already. You saved me."
"I know" Pasha said softly. "But first is this" he said, pushing the parcel to her.
She smiled at Pasha before opening it. It was a black sweater with the seven colours of the rainbow in pastel colours. The colours were on the sleeves and there was a rainbow on the front. She gasped in awe. "Oh, Pasha. It's beautiful" she said.
Nothing is as beautiful as you he thought and nodded. "I'm glad you like. Try it on."
"That's an odd name" Nayeli (or Nay for short) said, confusion on her face. "But thank you" she smiled.
"Well, my name means 'red leaf' in native American because of this leaf tied to my tail and my red eyes and markings."
"Your name means..." Pasha said and his white face turned to a pink tinge. "Your name means... It means 'I love you' in native American." he quickly gathered up the seven different-coloured flowers and offered them to Nay.
Nay smiled widly and her light blue cheeks also turned to a pink colour as she took them. "That's really sweet, Pasha" she said softly. "I... I love you too."
Pasha blushed brighter and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and kissed his lips. Pasha blushed and grinned, embracing her in a warm and gentle hug. He knew they were going to be with each other forever.

"My hero."
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 am

Saulbert wrote:
Username ;;
Saulbert

Desired Name ;;

Gender ;;
Male

Rarity ;;
Super Uber Rare

Story ;;

"My hero."

Congrats! I love your story <3
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me