Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ Open

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:06 am

Weeping_Angel }Y{ wrote:username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;;
Titania looked up at Raven, then took a seat at the base of the rock as she thought about their answer. "Well... it hasn't all been fun and games, that's for sure. Restoring the village and gardens have taken a lot of hard work, but Kaa's been very helpful in that respect. I'm sure we'd do better with more members but we're working on it! For now, at least, Kaa seems happy under my leadership and that's all I could really ask for, that Puffkins are happy to follow me as their chief."

It was certainly more work than they'd first expected when they set out to start their own troop, but they wouldn't change that decision if given the chance. It had taught them a lot about their own capabilities as a Puffkin, and a leader. Working from almost the ground up was a trying task, but it had taught them a lot, and they were sure it would continue to teach them what else they were capable of.
Word Count;; 170/150 words

Raven stared towards them with a raised brow. "Well I hope you didn't come into
this clan thinking this was all fun and games like I did. It's a lot a work."
he sighed, taking a seat
upon the rock. "Either way, you're real responsible. You're ready for the next trial."

You’ve completed [2/7] trials
You may now move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:44 am

username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 4
Prompt;; there was a spark inside phobia a grin crossed her face as she accepted the orb stuffing it in to her bag, and with that and a boost in her already inflated ego she sat down across from raven and prepared herself for the 4th rial, " strength? Well..." she grinned and laughed a bit "corny but. I believe in balance, at least when it comes to myself."she said with tap of her tail to the ground behind her "It is best for any leader to be well balanced, but the followers can be as nutty or berserk as they please." she said as her tail swayed and twitched behind her more. " it is best for someone to be in control of themselves, because if all are unbalanced your not gonna get much done, and that's a fact." she said as she stood up " some one needs to keep those dimwits under control" she said with a hardy laugh as she finished her statement.
Word Count;; 164
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:48 am

username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 4, A Test of Strength
Prompt;;
“A balance of both in one puffkin is just a waste, honestly. Physical strength is good for tasks involving heavy lifting or other such tasks, relatively simple in nature. Not much intelligence required, said puffkins body can devote more energy and resources into physical strength. Mental strength is needed for leaders, organisers. Puffkins like me. We need the strength to make tough decisions. A balance within the general populace is necessary, not within one individual.” Azay explained. Many puffkins needed an explanation as to her belief, it was quite an advanced belief compared to many. So many didn’t understand why every individual having a balance is just a recipe for disaster in the long run. With everyone the same, all that comes is boredom, pure and simple. Stagnant, boring puffkins. She stared at Raven, dead in the eyes, waiting for him to continue. She said what she had to. Just continue this dang thing already.
Word Count;; 157/150

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:20 am

username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 3
Prompt;;
Titania nodded in understanding and made their way towards the labyrinth that had been prepared for the trials. Upon reaching it their eyes widened. It was massive, much larger than they'd expected, but they did have a plan. They set their backpack down and started sorting through the pockets until they pulled out a compass. at the very least the device would keep them on track. They knew the exit was to the east, so as long as they kept that in mind and used the compass to ensure they were constantly heading east, surely they wouldn't get lost.

With this thought in mind, they donned their backpack and ventured into the labyrinth, moving with a bit of slowness due to them stopping and debating each turn carefully. It took them over an hour to navigate the labyrinth, but they didn't get lost, or at least not too badly. The point of labyrinths was to turn people around, and of course, they fell victim to that, but at least they'd made it out in a decent time.
Word Count;; 177/150
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:18 am

~Butterfly Bones~ wrote:username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 4
Prompt;; there was a spark inside phobia a grin crossed her face as she accepted the orb stuffing it in to her bag, and with that and a boost in her already inflated ego she sat down across from raven and prepared herself for the 4th rial, " strength? Well..." she grinned and laughed a bit "corny but. I believe in balance, at least when it comes to myself."she said with tap of her tail to the ground behind her "It is best for any leader to be well balanced, but the followers can be as nutty or berserk as they please." she said as her tail swayed and twitched behind her more. " it is best for someone to be in control of themselves, because if all are unbalanced your not gonna get much done, and that's a fact." she said as she stood up " some one needs to keep those dimwits under control" she said with a hardy laugh as she finished her statement.
Word Count;; 164

Raven couldn't help but laugh at the response and he wiped away a single tear.
"Sounds about right, you're good to move on."

You’ve completed [4/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:20 am

Faededfyre wrote:username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 4, A Test of Strength
Prompt;;
“A balance of both in one puffkin is just a waste, honestly. Physical strength is good for tasks involving heavy lifting or other such tasks, relatively simple in nature. Not much intelligence required, said puffkins body can devote more energy and resources into physical strength. Mental strength is needed for leaders, organisers. Puffkins like me. We need the strength to make tough decisions. A balance within the general populace is necessary, not within one individual.” Azay explained. Many puffkins needed an explanation as to her belief, it was quite an advanced belief compared to many. So many didn’t understand why every individual having a balance is just a recipe for disaster in the long run. With everyone the same, all that comes is boredom, pure and simple. Stagnant, boring puffkins. She stared at Raven, dead in the eyes, waiting for him to continue. She said what she had to. Just continue this dang thing already.
Word Count;; 157/150

Raven stared her right back in the eyes, flicking his tail around in slight agitation.
"If that's what you believe then by all means believe it. I can't stop you."

You’ve completed [4/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:21 am

Weeping_Angel }Y{ wrote:username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 3
Prompt;;
Titania nodded in understanding and made their way towards the labyrinth that had been prepared for the trials. Upon reaching it their eyes widened. It was massive, much larger than they'd expected, but they did have a plan. They set their backpack down and started sorting through the pockets until they pulled out a compass. at the very least the device would keep them on track. They knew the exit was to the east, so as long as they kept that in mind and used the compass to ensure they were constantly heading east, surely they wouldn't get lost.

With this thought in mind, they donned their backpack and ventured into the labyrinth, moving with a bit of slowness due to them stopping and debating each turn carefully. It took them over an hour to navigate the labyrinth, but they didn't get lost, or at least not too badly. The point of labyrinths was to turn people around, and of course, they fell victim to that, but at least they'd made it out in a decent time.
Word Count;; 177/150

Raven awaited her at the end of the labyrinth with a slight smile, but it was rather hard to tell. ”You did well kid. I thought for sure you’d get lost.. proud of you kid.”

With a glow of his horns and display of his wings he closed his eyes. A bright orb appeared between his horns and pushed it towards the chief before him.

You have completed [3/7] trials
You have also been awarded one common edit
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:28 pm

username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;;Phobia
Trial #;;5
Prompt;;

Phobia was amused as she headed to her next trial, she stared down the split path, there was no doubt she'd rather take the rougher and longer path than take the easy way out, what was she a Dreamer? "pppsh, this is an easy choice." she said as she began to trek threw the much more steep and difficult path. sure it was a more inconvenient path but she didn't like taking the easy way out, she preferred to learn from her experience and grow stronger." I wont get nowhere if I where to take the smaller path. " she said to herself as she pushed threw trekking down the steep path it was not without its complications, she snagged on some branches got in some very complicated situations the path was so dangerous even she nearly went tumbling down. but she kept her head high not stopping for anything but to catch her balance, soon she made it towards the end of the path. " almost there" she said to herself once more she felt accomplished this far but she still had a while to go. and her body was damaged slightly a few stitches torn. but as she reached the end she sewed herself back up and posed triumphantly.

Word Count;; 209
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby byyrde » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm

username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial three: a test of navigation]
      Prompt;;
      upon taking her first tentative step into the labyrinth, ellie couldn’t help but notice the tangled vines that snaked along its ancient walls. she took a closer look at the architecture, the weathered bricks of the structure, and couldn’t help but notice the similarities between this place and the daybreak ruins back at the dawnstar camp. she wondered if they had been built by the same ancient beings, puffkins from long ago or perhaps something else even older.
      with this in mind, ellie decided to eschew her typical insistence on using her head. much like with her troop, she decided to place her trust in her gut, and followed where it told her to go. as she braved through the twists and turns of the maze, she followed where her heart told her to go. even in the densest part of the labyrinth, where the ivy was coated on so thick it seemed the walls were made of the stuff, she continued forward at a reasonable pace and without the anxieties that typically plagued her.
      it wasn’t long before the tree cover above became more broken and patchy, and an exit began to form in the distance. eleanor quickened her pace, quite chuffed with how well things had gone. she’d trusted herself to find the way, something that was starting to come a little easier for her. her confidence was building. as she stepped into the afternoon sun and the walls of the labyrinth fell away, she gazed up at the sky, thankful for the day. she’d gotten through another trial okay.
      Word Count;; 262/150

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:34 pm

~Butterfly Bones~ wrote:username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;;Phobia
Trial #;;5
Prompt;;

Phobia was amused as she headed to her next trial, she stared down the split path, there was no doubt she'd rather take the rougher and longer path than take the easy way out, what was she a Dreamer? "pppsh, this is an easy choice." she said as she began to trek threw the much more steep and difficult path. sure it was a more inconvenient path but she didn't like taking the easy way out, she preferred to learn from her experience and grow stronger." I wont get nowhere if I where to take the smaller path. " she said to herself as she pushed threw trekking down the steep path it was not without its complications, she snagged on some branches got in some very complicated situations the path was so dangerous even she nearly went tumbling down. but she kept her head high not stopping for anything but to catch her balance, soon she made it towards the end of the path. " almost there" she said to herself once more she felt accomplished this far but she still had a while to go. and her body was damaged slightly a few stitches torn. but as she reached the end she sewed herself back up and posed triumphantly.

Word Count;; 209

"Hey Kid! Congrats on working harder! I hope you enjoy figuring out how to get
down because I sure am not helping ya!"
Raven called from afar. "Oh and one more thing!"
he yelled, launching another orb in her direction.

You’ve completed [5/7] trials
and you’ve earned one common edit

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me