Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ Open

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:51 am

username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; Titania had just finished a patrol of their camp, checking up on their troop to ensure that everyone would be alright without them while they were away at the trials Raven and Cloud had prepared. They were very curious about the trials, and what they would entail. The night before they'd packed a backpack with anything they might need, wanting to be prepared for any eventuality. As one of the first chiefs of the Nightmare clan, they wanted to prove their dedication and loyalty to Raven, whatever it took. After leaving instructions with their second in command, they made their way to the neutral grounds to greet Raven.
Word Count;; 108/100
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby byyrde » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:55 am

username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial two: a test of honesty]
      Prompt;;
      eleanor bowed her head in cloud’s presence. she could feel a soft warmth radiating from them, like the gentle presence of the sun. “it’s good to see you, cloud.”she spoke quietly, taking a tentative step towards them. at their question, she couldn’t help but pause, and for the umpteenth time in her life, ellie’s hesitation was palpable to those around her.
      “if i’m honest, sir, sometimes i’m not sure i’m, er, cut out for the job.” she started, looking down at her feet. shiloh’s eager expression and penelope’s quiet determination filled her mind. “sometimes i think that someone else might be better suited to lead, that i’ll make foolish decisions or lead my troop to ruin.”
      more images flashed in her head. the aube forest and the abandoned village it surrounded, nestled safely against the edge of the dreamscape. she’d spent days rebuilding the little cottages and the windmill to be a suitable home for others, spent even longer setting up the surrounding valley for farming. so much of her time and effort had gone into preparing a home for other puffkins, and she felt a deep satisfaction in that work. both shiloh and penelope believed in her. she could feel her stubbornness boiling up.
      “i’ve put a lot of work into a troop i’ve barely started. my fellow members look up to me, even when i don’t know what i’m doing. the truth is, i’m still learning what it means to be a troop leader. but frankly, i’m not afraid to find out. i’ll mess up sometimes, but as long as i have my troop with me, i know everything will work out. they’re all i need, for what is a troop leader without her troop?” ellie looked up with a fierce confidence, rekindling the once-dimming fire in her heart.
      these were the chief trials, these were her opportunity to prove herself as a leader, and she knew she could do it.
      Word Count;; 324/150

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:11 am

username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 3, A Test of Navigation
Prompt;;
Staring into the shadowy mouth of the labyrinth’s paths, Azay shuddered. The dark was not her favourite place to be, her night vision was poor. At best. Still, she better get through this mess and prove that she’s the best. Not that that needs doing, of course. But still, there are a few idiots lurking around. Employing her favourite and foolproof strategy, Azay walked forward, staying close to the left wall.

Corner after corner, junction after junction, path after path. Azay slowly made her way through the maze, slowly wrapping her path along the wall of the labyrinth. Her mind was wandering from topic to topic, trying to find a way to occupy the time. A gentle melody of what can only be described as ‘plinky-plonk’ music started dancing in her head. Each note bouncing from one corner to the next, twisting and turning like a ballerina as it continued. Even Azay herself was jigging with the beat, humming along to the music in her head. This eventually developed into a full on moving dance, twists and turns as she made her way around the left wall, eyes closed. As the tune in her head faded, she opened her eyes. She seemed to have escaped the labyrinth ages ago.
Word Count;; 209/150

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:32 am

username;; MistyAutumnDays
Chief;; Topaz Butterfly
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; Topaz hummed Riptide as he gathered herbs into a satchel. Even if he was going to face certain failure in the trials, the song was stuck in his head like a stick in the mud. The song seemed to remind him of a dream he had as he mouthed the lyrics. "Lady, running down to the riptide.": The pitter-patter of Topaz's feet as he raced down to a tidal pool that seemed to glow in the moonlight. "Taken away from the dark side.": The sky seemed to change from night to day in an instant, and his parents seemed to appear out of nowhere. Topaz thought of this as a metaphor for how his parents despised the dark, but their own son decided to join it. "I wanna be your left-hand man.": The line stuck in Topaz's mind as he put the satchel around his neck. He thought about how he chose Raven over Cloud for which tribe to enter, and how the darkness pulled him rather than the light. He began to trot to the neutral ground where Raven awaited him, but Riptide left his head in a moment, as if the riptide itself was going back into the sea of his subconscious. "Raven, I'm here." Topaz called out to his tribe's leader.
Word Count;; 214/100
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:43 am

runnersback wrote:username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;4
Prompt;;
”Strength is a matter of a made up mind.”-John Beecher As Paititi thought about the quote she had read somewhere in a novel after the fourth trial had been explained.“Well I believe that mental strength and physical strength is a yin & yang situation. You need both to get through life and to succeed all obstacles.The physical strength is the yin showing darkness that can become too powerful & dangerous if used for the wrong reasons. It will become chaotic and go out of control.” She explained and drew a Yin-Yang Symbol in the dirt before the fire, when she was traveling various islands she learned about the yin-yang symbols.“The Yang is the mental strength expressing light and growth through the trials. These two strengths balance and compliment each other well even when they are complete opposites.So I believe as a Chief I should balance both my mental and physical strength, so that neither one can grow too powerful.”Pai finished explaining to cloud with a smile on her face and flicked her ears.

Word Count;; 171 out of 150

"A great answer indeed. It seems as if you understand the true
power of strength and the balance needed for it. I'm rather proud of you, Paititi."

Cloud murmured with a smile.

You’ve completed [4/7] trials
You may now move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:47 am

Weeping_Angel }Y{ wrote:username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; Titania had just finished a patrol of their camp, checking up on their troop to ensure that everyone would be alright without them while they were away at the trials Raven and Cloud had prepared. They were very curious about the trials, and what they would entail. The night before they'd packed a backpack with anything they might need, wanting to be prepared for any eventuality. As one of the first chiefs of the Nightmare clan, they wanted to prove their dedication and loyalty to Raven, whatever it took. After leaving instructions with their second in command, they made their way to the neutral grounds to greet Raven.
Word Count;; 108/100

Raven stood upon a rather medium sized rock to gain a height advantage. When he spotted them
he raised a brow and extended his wings to seem a bit more elegant. "Welcome to
the trials, ah...cute little backpack, I guess? I'm not really good at this kinda stuff, but woo you made it.
Let's get you going, how's leading your own troop been?" he asked with a huff, lowering his wings.

You’ve completed [1/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:53 am

byyrde wrote:
      username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial two: a test of honesty]
      Prompt;;
      eleanor bowed her head in cloud’s presence. she could feel a soft warmth radiating from them, like the gentle presence of the sun. “it’s good to see you, cloud.”she spoke quietly, taking a tentative step towards them. at their question, she couldn’t help but pause, and for the umpteenth time in her life, ellie’s hesitation was palpable to those around her.
      “if i’m honest, sir, sometimes i’m not sure i’m, er, cut out for the job.” she started, looking down at her feet. shiloh’s eager expression and penelope’s quiet determination filled her mind. “sometimes i think that someone else might be better suited to lead, that i’ll make foolish decisions or lead my troop to ruin.”
      more images flashed in her head. the aube forest and the abandoned village it surrounded, nestled safely against the edge of the dreamscape. she’d spent days rebuilding the little cottages and the windmill to be a suitable home for others, spent even longer setting up the surrounding valley for farming. so much of her time and effort had gone into preparing a home for other puffkins, and she felt a deep satisfaction in that work. both shiloh and penelope believed in her. she could feel her stubbornness boiling up.
      “i’ve put a lot of work into a troop i’ve barely started. my fellow members look up to me, even when i don’t know what i’m doing. the truth is, i’m still learning what it means to be a troop leader. but frankly, i’m not afraid to find out. i’ll mess up sometimes, but as long as i have my troop with me, i know everything will work out. they’re all i need, for what is a troop leader without her troop?” ellie looked up with a fierce confidence, rekindling the once-dimming fire in her heart.
      these were the chief trials, these were her opportunity to prove herself as a leader, and she knew she could do it.
      Word Count;; 324/150

Cloud perked his ears and kneeled down to look her straight in the eye. He truly felt sympathy
for the one before him and he placed a single paw atop her head. "Your work will
surely pay off, I assure you, as long as your heart stays pure and your goals are achieved, the risk
of failure will certainly lower. Not only that.. but if you ever need any help, you can always call upon
me."
he said warmly.

You’ve completed [2/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:54 am

Faededfyre wrote:username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 3, A Test of Navigation
Prompt;;
Staring into the shadowy mouth of the labyrinth’s paths, Azay shuddered. The dark was not her favourite place to be, her night vision was poor. At best. Still, she better get through this mess and prove that she’s the best. Not that that needs doing, of course. But still, there are a few idiots lurking around. Employing her favourite and foolproof strategy, Azay walked forward, staying close to the left wall.

Corner after corner, junction after junction, path after path. Azay slowly made her way through the maze, slowly wrapping her path along the wall of the labyrinth. Her mind was wandering from topic to topic, trying to find a way to occupy the time. A gentle melody of what can only be described as ‘plinky-plonk’ music started dancing in her head. Each note bouncing from one corner to the next, twisting and turning like a ballerina as it continued. Even Azay herself was jigging with the beat, humming along to the music in her head. This eventually developed into a full on moving dance, twists and turns as she made her way around the left wall, eyes closed. As the tune in her head faded, she opened her eyes. She seemed to have escaped the labyrinth ages ago.
Word Count;; 209/150

Raven awaited her at the end of the labyrinth with a slight smile, but it was rather hard to tell. ”You did well kid. I thought for sure you’d get lost.. proud of you kid.”

With a glow of his horns and display of his wings he closed his eyes. A bright orb appeared between his horns and pushed it towards the chief before him.

You have completed [3/7] trials
You have also been awarded one common edit
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:58 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:username;; MistyAutumnDays
Chief;; Topaz Butterfly
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; Topaz hummed Riptide as he gathered herbs into a satchel. Even if he was going to face certain failure in the trials, the song was stuck in his head like a stick in the mud. The song seemed to remind him of a dream he had as he mouthed the lyrics. "Lady, running down to the riptide.": The pitter-patter of Topaz's feet as he raced down to a tidal pool that seemed to glow in the moonlight. "Taken away from the dark side.": The sky seemed to change from night to day in an instant, and his parents seemed to appear out of nowhere. Topaz thought of this as a metaphor for how his parents despised the dark, but their own son decided to join it. "I wanna be your left-hand man.": The line stuck in Topaz's mind as he put the satchel around his neck. He thought about how he chose Raven over Cloud for which tribe to enter, and how the darkness pulled him rather than the light. He began to trot to the neutral ground where Raven awaited him, but Riptide left his head in a moment, as if the riptide itself was going back into the sea of his subconscious. "Raven, I'm here." Topaz called out to his tribe's leader.
Word Count;; 214/100

Raven perked his ears and turned towards him and his head tilted to the side.
He looked over towards his brother before his gaze went back to the one before him.
"Nice to see that you've made it...why you chose me over that brother of mine
I have no idea..but the more the merrier... Now on to business. How's it feel to have the
chief title, kid?"

You’ve completed [1/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:00 am

username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Chief;; Titania
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;;
Titania looked up at Raven, then took a seat at the base of the rock as she thought about their answer. "Well... it hasn't all been fun and games, that's for sure. Restoring the village and gardens have taken a lot of hard work, but Kaa's been very helpful in that respect. I'm sure we'd do better with more members but we're working on it! For now, at least, Kaa seems happy under my leadership and that's all I could really ask for, that Puffkins are happy to follow me as their chief."

It was certainly more work than they'd first expected when they set out to start their own troop, but they wouldn't change that decision if given the chance. It had taught them a lot about their own capabilities as a Puffkin, and a leader. Working from almost the ground up was a trying task, but it had taught them a lot, and they were sure it would continue to teach them what else they were capable of.
Word Count;; 170/150 words
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas