Dislikes
Hot days
Romance comedies
Oatmeal
Fish tacos
Username: MotherMother

Name: Kodiac, "Koda". Sometimes his friends will call him Dakota

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Occupation: What better job for a kalon like Kodiac than a detective? Oh, the cases to be solved! The stories to sort out! Nothing satisfies his urge to use that brain of his more than figuring out the latest crime.
When a crime occurs in the city that the police force cannot handle themselves, they come to
Kodiac. Of course,
Kodiac thinks they ought to come to him right away, since he's just so clever. He can be quite full of himself when it comes to his occupation. And for good reason, as he's quite good at it. He gets a sort of "tunnel vision" that pinpoints his target and he's more focused on the case than a greyhound on a rabbit. He does everything in his power to bring criminals to justice and enjoys doing so. However, being a detective has it's downsides.
It can actually be quite dangerous.
Kodiac is dealing with serial killers and perverts who might not be quite right in the head. An angry criminal can be deadly. Dean knows the safety of the criminal behind bars is only temporary. They will get out. Many will hunt him down. That's why it took dedication to take this profession. And that's why he always has to be on his toes, even outside the office.

Personality: Kodiac likes to keep to himself and doesn't have many friends. He hides many secrets and is often distrustful of any kalons. It's hard for him to connect to anyone or welcome someone in his life. He's a bit of a "lone wolf", you might say.
He can be quite sarcastic and come off as rude. He's stubborn and sometimes self-centered. He's very manipulative and cold-hearted when it comes to getting something he want.

But that is just his tough exterior. He can be funny, kind, and caring. He doesn't like to hurt people's feelings and is a great friend if you get to know him. Though he can be a grumpy boy, he still has passions and dreams, like becoming the best detective in the world! He doesn't sweep people aside or cancel plans. He's very reliable and never late for anything. He can be stern and likes to be the leader in many situations, which sometimes makes it hard to make friends.
Koda would never sell out a friend or treat someone wrongly. Even with the criminals he works against, he makes sure they get a fair sentence and that their voice is heard. He believes that to make the world a better place, they shouldn't lock away the "bad" kalons forever to rid the city of them, but instead teach them how make better decisions. Maybe find a hidden talent, or a passion.

Though his job trains him to be tough and burly, he can be a bit of the opposite. Not exactly sensitive, but kind of emotional. Sometimes not good emotions. He gets frustrated easily, which makes long cases difficult. He's working on building up patience for the things in life, a key skill to have. At least he doesn't give up easily, so surely he will get more patient with time.

Current Goals: To be more patient
Makes friends
Work on social skills
Spend less time sitting at a desk

Story: It was late at night when Kodiac had finally finished the long day's work. Today was the day he had solved the case of the robbery in the Apple store. About twenty expensive electronics were taken by a single kalon. Male, average height. Square face, above-average muscular build. Koda recited this information easily, remembering the file he had studied for days. Now the robber was behind bars and Koda could get some sleep. Until the next case in the morning, that is.
He was approaching his apartment and was eager to get inside. The climb of the stairs was harder than he remembered, but soon he was on his floor, opening his door, and collapsing into bed. He fell asleep immediately, still in his street clothes.
Light shone through the window as he heaved himself up, energy returning to his body. He shuffled into the kitchen and turned on the stove. He made himself a nece breakfast of bacon and eggs while he read the newspaper.
When he was done, he brushed his teeth and put on new clothes. He exited the apartment and locked the door, then returned his key to his jacket pocket. Descending down the stairs, he stepped outside and noticed two figures standing off to the side. He thought nothing of it until he noticed their eyes were following him. One of them grunted some sort of confirmation, and they pounced. Paws on his shoulders, over his mouth, muffling his shouts as they dragged him to the ground. He fought back, but what could he do against two large kalons? At least he threw a few punches. They would be feeling that the next day.

Koda's first thought was that he knew these two kalons, and they knew him even better. He recognized their faces. Two robbers, from years ago, who almost got away with robbing a local bank. They were so close to freedom. They had left next to nothing as a trace and were clearly seasoned in the art. It took months but Koda was the one who figured it out. Now they were getting their revenge. Long years in prison only gave them more motive to attack. Once they were out, they knew who to go to, who to get information from. Waiting outside his apartment was an easy way to find him.

Duct tape was stretched over his mouth. He was stuffed into a burlap sack and hoisted over the larger kalon's shoulders. Carried off somewhere, to a truck by the way the engine sputtered and gurgled. Down a winding road, making him sick. He felt like he were suffocating.
The torture seemed endless until a light streamed in. The sack was opened, and he was pulled out. The duct tape was yanked off his mouth and with it, a few hairs. He cried out in pain. But he didn't want them to have any satisfaction. He hardened his face, and tried not to flinch as one struck him across the face. He wondered when the torment would end, when they would have enough fun and end his life. But they would not finish. They did not want his grief to end. They would not give him the release of death. Instead they shoved him off the speeding truck, to suffer and die on his own.

The story continues here
Last edited by MotherMother on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #306

Postby ginger, » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:27 am

this is the last extension I will be giving! you have until tomorrow at 11:00 AM PST. I've been super busy ahh sorru
ayoo.
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginger, » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 am

closed for judging!
ayoo.
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 am

ah good luck everyone! Saw some really good forms <3
    wish I had had more time in rl for my form haha ;o; <33
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #306 [Winner!]

Postby ginger, » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:37 am

Oh goodness, that was a lot of reading |D

I wish I could give out RUs, but with a convention and school coming back up, I don't think I have the time aaah

First, I'd love to give an HM to iBrevity, Austriagirl, and Trixyr! I loved the characters you created, and your effort and work truly showed. HMs can be exchanged for customs!

And, the winner is MotherMother!! I was in love with the character you made and the 'choose your adventure' type story totally captivated me.

Congrats!
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #306 [Winner!]

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:55 am

Oh man, thank you so much for the HM! It's a nice surprise even nicer considering the fact that I got so busy I couldn't finish.

if you're curious He was supposed to be taken to the police station in an agonizingly silent car ride then considered guilty of murder but actually didn't do a thing he was just so pee his pants scared because of the situation and his personality just
did
not
help
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 am

Ahhhhh oh my gosh thank you so much! I am in love with this guy, thank you! Congrats to everyone who got an HM <3

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you so much for the honorable mention!
ahh I have 4 out of the 5 hm's now ;o; <33

Congrats to Mother and the other hm's! ;u; <3
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me