Re: SMW adopt - Halloween - #54 open

Postby Chromium » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:?? May I ask why you quoted your forum?

Judging now

Oh it was an accident! I was adding more onto it and I guess made another one lol
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Chromium wrote:
Chromium wrote:Name: Amélie
Herd: either?

Theme Ideas: hmmmm candy Apple? Blood bay with a white blanket with the charms being "peanuts"?

Personality: Amélie is a very quiet and unassuming mare. She normally stays on the outskirts of the herd groups and almost never joins in the festivities. The only time you can see her interacting with others is when she's approached by the few she tolerates or when she's fighting tooth and nail against a unsuspecting foe. Amélie is known for her quick shut downs of cocky young mare or stallions that get too close to her personal bubble or grow too big for their horseshoes. Being one of the best fighters in the herd due to her quick strikes and countless victorys, she earned the nickname "widow" by those she defeated. Some say that she was one of the most beautiful dancers in the realm before her mate was mysteriously killed. Many say they can her the clunking of her stones in the wooded forest at night when the moon shines down upon her like a spotlight. Much to Amélies displeasure and bitterness mothers have started threatening foals that the "widow" with come to get them if they don't behave.

Quick facts:
- VERY tempormental
- Only has around 3 friends
- not a big fan of mares/foals
- Tall
-very silky mane and tail
-beautiful dancer
-very weary about taking mates
-Mostly seen at night

Congrats I I love the theme you gave and then the personality you made out for her I think just fits
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 pm

:0 thanks so muchh????
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me