Re: kalon re-adopt (PFCFS)

Postby Potions-Master » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:45 pm

username;potions-master
name; Aki
gender; female
what are they smiling for?;
Aki smiled deviously as she bounded away from the trap that she had just set. Once and for all, the rabbit that she had her eye on for weeks would be caught! It was a beautiful tan and white creature, with long floppy ears. Its speed was amazingly fast as well, as Aki had tried, for weeks to no avail, to hunt it down.

snap!

Aki immdiately raced back towards the trap, and feasted her eyes on the cage that now held the rabbit. It was happily chomping away on a small carrot inside. Aki picked up the cage with her teeth, careful not to let her sharp fangs pierce the animal. Once she reached home, a small den in the woods, she let down the cage and opened it. The rabbit hopped out cautiously, her nose twitching nervously. Aki sat back on her haunches, allowing the rabbit to roam around. Soon, the rabbit found a dish with food and water in a corner and happily settled in.
Aki grinned, knowing that her plan had worked.

She finally had a pet rabbit to keep her company!
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 pm

username; SilhouetteStation
name; Charlize
gender; Female
what are they smiling for?; you must have at least 100 words
Charlize's smile is a tired one; although her eyes crinkle at the edges, it's clear to see she is exhausted. It's the kind of smile that says "I promise I'm listening to you, but know I could really do with a nap right now."

Sometimes life gets a little overwhelming. The day-to-day routines you're used to become a little too much, and you find yourself craving your bed at various times of the day.

Juggling various tasks like University studies, lectures, and a coffee shop job can easily make one tired, let alone a sprinkle of mild insomnia just to top it all off.

But still she smiles, because she's just the kind of person to try and look on the bright side of life. She watches the sun rise, loves the smell of coffee, and she's always pleased when she manages to turn in a paper on time.

Overall she smiles because, even though she's tired, she's proud of herself for being strong enough to take on all of these things and carry on anyway.

(176)
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

this might b late ono

username; caspian;
name; dish soap
gender; male - he/they
what are they smiling for?; you must have at least 100 words

they smiled at you, then laughed.

they didnt mean to, but they loved every part of you -- every part of you made them happy, so so happy. they couldnt help but smile around you.

you are the light of their life, and they will always love you, they say. until the end of time. even when the world is a forgotten whisper of dust inbetween the stars, they say, they will always love you.

thats why they smile. you havent seen them smile or laugh like this in years, so, maybe this is a good change.

maybe you two can be happier together. will be happier together.

so an invisible force tugs at the corners of your lips, and you smile, too. you couldnt help it.

the two of you smile together.

happy. you two will be happy until the end of days. they are your happiness, and you are their happiness.

life is okay, and nothing life does with separate you two.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

username; waffle02
name; Sylvia
gender; Female
While a normal smile might be found on Sylvia's face most days, especially considering for her day job she is required to serve with a smile, this smile is for a very different reason. Overall she quite enjoys her job, helping in a local bakery and coffee joint, but sometimes just the right customer comes in to cause her to become furious. You know the guy who walks in and believes that its a restaurant so he just sits down and yells across the shop for you to come take his order. The one that as you walk up slowly and try to contain your anger they just lazily ask for a whatever coffee you can make quickly. As you turn around the you hear him chuckle and make a snide remark about your appearance so something finally just snaps inside. Then as you make that stupid man's coffee you may or may not have slipped some extra mayonnaise into the drink and then proceed to delicately add a beautiful cream heart just as a signature for what you've done. Oh yeah Sylvia is smiling because she is getting back at a jerk who needs to learn some manners.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 pm

ahhh
and... this is closed! Phew that was fast! Thank you everyone for entering, I'll announce the results either tonight or tomorrow morning! (this should've closed two forms ago rip but you guys entered while I was typing so I'll let them slide <3)
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast ghhost » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:50 pm

SHOOOOOOOOOOOT I was typing...and it came out almost right after it closed...my form was like....a 1000 words too....
Darn.
Congrats to whoever wins!
toast ghhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon re-adopt (PFCFS) WINNER

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:50 pm

sketchiimutt wrote:
[size=85]username; sketchiimutt
name; sage
gender; female
it's really much more of a bitter smile. She's happy for them, she really is. It's just that... Oh who is she kidding? Sage would give anything to be with that girl right now. Surely she'd be able to treat her better than him?
Sage stopped focusing on that and instead brought her attention to her friend, looking absolutely beautiful as she walked down that aisle. Oh how she wished she was the one waiting for her up there.. but alas fate is far too cruel. (or so she thought) Sage kept that bitter smile plastered onto her face until the ceremony was complete.

Maybe Sage was being selfish? overdramatic? but she couldn't be there any longer. When people started arriving at the reception (I think that's right?? I know nothing about weddings) she excused herself as she wasn't able to stay there any longer. It was too hard. Why couldn't she just be truly happy for her? It's her best friends wedding day for Christ's sake!

She spent a lot more time than she'd like to admit crying in the bathroom of a gas station, but she did end up returning to the reception at a later time. Her friend knew something was up but Sage just played it off as being sick. She congratulated her friend on the marriage and spent the rest of the night socializing with guests.

Fate works in strange ways, because sure enough, Sage began socializing with the kalon who made the cake and they hit it off immediately. Little did she know, that kalon was her future wife.

(I'm sorry, I love sappy love stories, SUe ME)

and the winner is... sketchimutt!
your story was adorable, and I also lovelovelove super sappy romances <3
Also, shoutout to caspian, it was a super close tie between you and sketchii and I ended up having to bug 3 other friends to help me decide (rip)

Thank you to everyone who entered, it's not easy entering for these bc typing out a story in a short time span is no easy task. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night![/size]
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon re-adopt (PFCFS) closed to judge

Postby persay » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 pm

congrats
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:57 pm

OHMYgOShIm I'm sc reaming (seriously now my throat hurts, I'm sick and that was a terrible idea, ouCH ,, but I'm very happy s o)

TYSm ;;v;; <3333 ahHH thank you!!

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Congrats!
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me