Re: Rise | #1337

Postby drift. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 am

My partner is Namida <3

username: drift.
cat name: OtterWhisker
clan: Juniperclan

prompt: "Hush, you ridiculous ball of fur. I am going to tell you a story- it is filled with sorrow, rage, pain, and death. In this tale I lose a friend, a leader, and a home. But fear not, little one; for there is a great joy in this story that will make your whiskers tingle and your tail twitch- and their is love and warmth, a peacefulness that will put any of your aching at ease. So settle down and stop your mewling, and I will tell you all about the journey of Juniperclan."

A warm gust of newleaf wind tugged at my fur, causing me to pause and gaze out across the warm, sparkling stream that bordered my homeland. I admired the budding trees and Juniper bushes that dotted the land and made my home so warm and familiar. I recall, when I was a kit, playing in these very bushes, though they were much smaller- hide and seek was still an adventure to my littermates and I. A faint, but panicked screech slashed through my silly daydreaming and pushed a frantic new purpose into my patrol. I turned my ears towards camp, praying to Starclan that all I heard was a distant memory of kits playing out in a new and exciting world. My heart felt as if it was raging against my chest, and my breaths were short as I dashed back to camp. Fear crept into my imagination until I could no longer put off my worst nightmare: my beloved clan was being attacked while we were weak with sickness.

Though I dreaded it, my only instinct was to shove this thought down and deny it until I was at the worn path that lead into the heart of camp. Flattening my ears against the racket of yelps, heavy breathing and angry hisses, I pushed through the thicket and was immediately overwhelmed by the smell of blood and coyote. For a few heartbeats I was shocked, frozen as I watched the other members of my patrol join in the defense. One of the fox hearts had attacked Carbon and his littermate, who were guarding the nursery. I lept onto the coyotes back and rack my claws across his eyes and down his neck, hissing after it as it ran out of camp, creating a large gap in the entrance. Two more coyotes were still pushing their way towards the warriors den, where our sick cats were recovering. "No!" the screech had barely escaped my throat before the mange-pelt had managed to fling Blossomfoot away and grab hold of Pinestar. I watched with grief stricken eyes as the coyote shook the already weak tom. A black blur sped past, flicking his tail across my muzzle to snap me out of the daze. Carbon and I fought past the writhing mass of cat and coyote to reach our leader, and matched our blows against our common enemy until it ran tail-tucked out of camp after the others, it's ears and side shredded and bleeding. I rushed to the russet tom's side and nosed his cheek, "You're safe now, hang on, Pinestar. You're safe." Carbon touched his paw to my flank, and I knew what his silent message held, yet my pain clouded my thinking and urged me to get the old tom onto his paws, "Pinestar, get up you old badger.. they're gone. You did it. You protected your clanmates." Our medicine cat slid past me with some herbs and began treating him, despite his breaths growing shallow and weaker. Finally, after a moment of sharing quiet words with her leader, Sagewhisker stepped back. I flattened my ears, "Help him! You can't stop!" the white she-cat was unphased by my tone, and instead touched her nose to my ear in sympathy, "He has peace at last. I am truly sorry Otterwhisker, when you are ready, I will treat your wounds."

extra: Edit: No extra, Good Luck everyone!! All of these were fantastic!
Last edited by drift. on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:13 am

my partner is Viktor Nikiforov
name Littlerose
gender she-cat
age 18 moons
rank warrior
clan Woodclan
prompt xXx
Last edited by bsktcase on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:38 pm

extended a week to February 7th, same time! <3

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:16 pm

hawklight and newtfang's story • partner: crim.xx
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:42 am

Hey guys! I'm very sorry that judging took so long; solas was super busy during the past month, so I decided to finish judging to help both of us out!

In two entries, I especially loved the character development and how the forms flowed, so I will be awarding HMs to dimi. and Chimericect!

One form really stood out to solas and I, and we loved how deep and thoughtful the writing was, and now real the emotion felt. Due to special circumstances, Micki. tried out for both cats with the intention of one going to her partner, so this cat will be going to Morghettio. Congratulations!

Micki. wrote:
      username: crim.
      cat name: Hawklight
      clan: Reedclan
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:45 am

CONRGATS MICKI ILY!!

and thanks for the HM <33
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me