Sheeptuft and Littlerose

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Sheeptuft and Littlerose

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:19 am

A collaborative tryout with basketcase and Viktor Nikiforov

Username: .:basketcase:.
Name: Littlerose
clan: Woodclan

username: Viktor Nikiforov
cat name: Sheeptuft
clan: Thornclan
Last edited by Elliad. on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part I: The Childhood of Littlerose and Sheeptuft

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:20 am

Part I: The Childhood of Littlerose and Sheeptuft

Littlekit scuttled along the path, leaving her mother to chase after her. The birds tweeted loudly as they flew overhead and casting a shadow on the ground. Littlekit leaped and lunged for these shadows, trying to capture the dark being that succumbed to the forest’s floor. A second later, she found herself tumbling along the ground. Standing up in shock, Littlekit turned to look at whatever had knocked her down. To her own surprise, it was another cat around her age. “hi,” she cheerfully says, hopping up to the kit, “I’m Littlekit. Who are you?”

The kitten looks at her uncertainly before squeaking. “Sheepkit.”

Before the duo could continue their conversation, Littlekit heard a gasp from behind and turned to see her mother running and standing in front of her. At the same time, a large black tom jumped out the woods, pushing the other kit away. “What does your thing think it’s doing?” her mother hissed as Littlekit watched confused. “Keep it away from my darling princess.”

Littlekit held herself low to the ground, hiding underneath her mother in fright at the large, bedraggled tom as he hissed at her mother.

“I could say the same to you, Hawkberry,” snarled the large tom, scowling down at her.

“We want nothing to do with you or your little brat,” her mother hissed. “He’s a disgrace to the clan, not even clan-born.”

Poking her head up, Littlekit leaned it to the side away from her mother, trying to see if the kit was still there but only saw the large tom carrying him away from the scruff of his neck.

“We do not associate with those kinds of cat, Littlekit. They are a disgrace to the clan,” her mother stated, holding a look of disgust on her face.

“What kind of cats?” Littlekit asked confused. “Black cats?”

“What? No, there’s nothing wrong with black cats. No, half-clan cats. That thing was not even born to a cat in the clan. It’s disgusting,” replied her mother, picking her up with forced and began to carry her away.

~ ~ ~

Littlepaw ran through the camp, followed by two other apprentices, Mousepaw and Dapplepaw. While running, Littlepaw got too distracted at encouraging her friends to keep up that she forgot to pay attention to where she was going, running head-first into another cat. She got up and began to apologise before noticing whom she ran into.

“Oi, watch where you’re stepping, half-born” Littlepaw hissed at the half-clan, she says the ‘half-born’ with a look of disgust on her face.

Sheeppaw pulls himself up and just rolls his eyes at her. Littlepaw puffed her chest up when Mousepaw and Dapplepaw began chanting “half-clan” to the cat.

“Come on, let’s get out of here. We don’t want to be seen associating with this disgrace,” Littlepaw calls to her friend as she goes to walk away, followed by her friends.

“You do whatever her majesty asks? So, aren’t you more sheep than I am?” Sheeppaw replied, watching where Littlepaw was walking with a smirk.

“Whatever, half-clan,” Littlepaw mutters before running away with her friends to play.

~ ~ ~

Littlepaw found herself being dragged along to some sudden training by her mentor, Daisyfang. As she entered, Littlepaw noticed that there were a lot of other apprentices with their mentors. Names were being called out as the apprentices would come out and fight each other, so Littlepaw waited for her turn. A few rounds later, she heard her name being called and sat excitedly, waiting to hear who her opponent would be. “Littlepaw and … Sheeppaw,” the cat announced.

Littlepaw had excitedly begun walking towards the ring, ready to fight until her opponent was announced, bringing her to a skidding stop. “Is her majesty scared?” Sheeppaw mocks, walking past her to the ring.

As the fight started, Littlepaw could feel her blood pumping, each chant of her name brought her more strength. As the fight progressed, she began to try to hear out for someone…anyone cheering from Sheeppaw. However, the longer the fight progressed and louder the cheers went, she found it harder to hear anyone chanting for Sheeppaw, not even his mentor. This thought started swirling around her head, distancing herself from the fight. Littlepaw leaped off her hind legs, prepared to hit Sheeppaw but at this moment, found him already heading towards her. The force of their leaps led them to hit heads, going tumbling back into the ground. As the rolling came to a stop. Littlepaw found a mass preventing her from moving. Looking up, Littlepaw found herself nose to nose with Sheeppaw, quickly trying to wriggle out while blushing.

“Better luck next time, princess,” Sheeppaw says with a smirk before realising how close they were and jumping backward with a blush on his face. Coughing, he continued: “you almost had me.”

Sheeppaw trotted off, leaving Littlepaw to watch in his path after having stood up. “What a strange cat…” she muttered aloud with a confused look on her face.

Shaking it off, she went back to training, ignoring all the questions that were circling around her mind on what was so different about the cat now than compared to earlier. He was a disgrace after all…. Wasn’t he?

~ ~ ~

The forest was a winding path of never-ending darkness, and yet, it was impossible to hide in, Sheeppaw discovered. Having just wanted a bit of peace and quiet, he chose to hide up a tree, away from any cat to disturb him. However, luck was never on his side. There, dashing through the forest was Littlepaw. Opting to stay quiet, Sheeppaw prayed that she would move on, leaving him in peace.

Luck really wasn’t on his side, Sheeppaw found as his branch began to shake. The longer it went on, the worse his grip became. A few seconds later, Sheeppaw found himself plummeting to the ground. “You’re not a bird,” Littlepaw complained disappointedly with a frown on her face.

“Well done, Princess,” Sheeppaw replied sarcastically, standing up and dusting himself off. “Now, if you’re done, I would like some peace and quiet.”

Littlepaw licked his cheek, before running away and giggling. For some reason, Sheeppaw found himself running after her, quietly laughing.

~ ~ ~

Sheeptuft sat upon the rocks, feeling the breeze going past his fur, keeping him feeling cold and relaxed. He closed his eyes and prepared to take a nap when he heard the padding of footprints of a cat leaving the territory. Opening his eyes, he noticed that the cat was Littlerose so he called out, “hey princess, where do you think you’re going?”

She jumped turning to look round at him. “Shush, you’ll give me away. I’m going to the training ground for some practice. I’ll see you later.”

Littlerose trotted away before Sheeptuft could even respond. He groaned, standing up slowly. Jumping off the rocks, Sheeptuft decided to follow Littlerose to make sure that she stays out of trouble.

~ ~ ~

Littlerose circled around the training ring, bouncing off of rocks and working on her speed, when she heard: "hello, my princess."

Excitedly, she turned around but came face to face with Weaselthorn, a warrior who had had his eye on her for a while. "Oh, its just you," Littlerose replied disappointedly.

Weaselthorn licked his lips and strolled on over. "Don't be like that to your future mate," he purred at her, coming closer than before.

Littlerose simply rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

"Don't ignore me!" Weaselthorn yelled in anger, leaping towards her with his Claws out.

Weaselthorn's Claws dug into her back as he bit her neck. Littlerose spun and spun, trying to dislodge him to no avail. Lifting up his paws, he grabbed her shoulders, trying to prevent her from moving. Landing with a thud, Littlerose felt herself growing tired. However, a black bolt of lightening came, knocking him off of her. Before she could see anything else, the world faded to black.

---

"You were seen standing over her body with her blood on your paws but you're trying to tell me that it wasn't you?" The leader of the clan asked Sheeptuft.

"Yes."

"So you just happened to be at the exact location that Littlerose got attacked."

"i did not kill her. I was trying to save her. I followed her to try to protect her," Sheeptuft cried out, pleading with the leader of the clan.

"Lies," the clan chanted. As Sheeptuft backed away with fright.

"There is only one punishment suitable for you... Exile!" The leader launched at Sheeptuft as he made a run for it, leaving the camp as quickly as his feet would carry him.
Last edited by Elliad. on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheeptuft and Littlerose

Postby bsktcase » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:44 am

Part 2 of the story: Reuniting

A heavy sigh left Sheeptuft's mouth as he walked thru his ex-clan's territory. It held heavy on his heart to have been banished from the clan, but he knows the truth. What he did was save her, and what matter's is she is safe now.

Quickly his ears perked up as he heard someone running toward him. Before he could turn around whatever it was took a swing at his hind legs. Causing him to fall to the ground but quickly he rolled over to face whatever had picked to just attack him. A slight gasp came from him to see none other than Weaselthorn.

"It's all your fault!" the cat howled at him angrily as he pinned him to the ground. Digging his claws into his shoulders "You made her leave, what does she even see in a half-born like you." he hissed at him.

Sheeptuft was utterly confused as to what he was saying to him. Was he talking about Littlerose? "What in Starclan do you mean!" he hissed in pain as he flipped them over. Causing the other cat's claws to tear thru his shoulder.

The cat laughed "You didn't notice? Once she was healed she left to go find you.", he said, "You are such a fool." he growled.

This left him stunned and the other cat took that to shove him off of him. Then took one last swing at him nicking his ear, causing Sheeptuft to shake himself out of his thoughts. Quickly getting up and swinging his paw at him hitting him in us face. Making the cat stumble and abandoned his efforts of attacking him.

The only thing on Sheeptuft's mind now was to go look for Littlerose. Even if the journey would be long.

~ ~ ~

Sheeptuft found him in another clan's territory as he went on his journey. Their name was Thornclan and their leader was named Thistlestar. They allowed him to stay the night and fed him some of their food. While he was there they said he could stay if he'd like, but he told them how he had to find Littlerose. So he left to go find her; praying to Starclan she was okay.

~ ~ ~

Padding thru the forest of her new home was Littlerose. A clan called Woodclan took her in of course she had to explain to their leader Sandstar what had happened. She found herself climbing into a tree to relaxing. Sighing as she looked around she looked everywhere for Sheeptuft. The only reason she stopped was she assumed he must of gone in the opposite direction then she had gone. Which meant she would most likely never find him. For a reason she still didn't understand it broke her heart. How did she fall for a half-born clan cat? It shocked her mother once she was healed from her attack and defend the tom the clan banished.

"I'm sorry mom to have been a disappointment..." she whispered softly to herself. The young cat knew she couldn't help who she would fall for, as Starclan had chosen that.

A twig snapping snapped her out of her thoughts. Looking over to where the sound came from she spotted a black tabby tom. It vaguely reminded her of Sheeptuft. Though she knew it couldn't be him; most likely one of those rogues or loners that stayed on this territory she now called home. So she carefully dropped down from the tree branch. Sneaking up to the cat to just see what they where doing.

She wasn't being as sneaky as she thought as they heard her. Quickly looking back at her so she pounced on them. Causing them to roll done the small incline that she hadn't noticed was there. Once they had stopped she noticed she was surprisingly still on time but now very close to the tom cat. Their noses touching each other's gently. Blinking slowly she realized she knew the cat.

Sheeptuft was looking at her a grin on his face "Whoa easy princess." he chuckled looking at her. This flustered her and she quickly got off of him. A blush visible on her face as she looked at him "Glad to see the princess is good and well." he purred to her. Getting up off the grounding and shaking the dust from his fur. Only to be tackled to the ground by the small she-cat once again.

"Its you! You're okay!" she purred nuzzling his cheek as she did so. "I thought I'd never see you again..." she whispered as she looked down at him.

The tom couldn't help the blush and smile that came to his face. "I didn't know you went to go find me. Not tell Weaselthorn attacked me." he said giving her a lick on the cheek. Oh did he miss this she-cat being there to annoy and mess with him all the time.

Littlerose took him back to her clan's camp in hopes maybe they would accept him. Sadly Sandstar viewed him as to risky to take in to her clan. She did allow him to stay the night as it was getting late. That night they spent time together catching up on what had happened to each of them in their time apart. They shared Littlerose's nest as it was pretty big for her already so there was space for him to squeeze in there.

In the morning the she-cat wasn't excited to see him leave. So she walked with him the edge of the territory in the direction he came from. As they did so he explained his plans to go back to a clan called Thornclan. Saying they let him stay while he was searching for her. It broke her heart to see him go but she made him promise that they would be able to visit each other if it was possible.

Before he went on the trip back to Thornclan she licked his cheek. Then walked back to Woodclan's camp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels