Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Dia.

Rise | #1046

Postby Dia. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Spooky ancestor!
This ancestor is "bad." Their body gives off an eerie, red glow and their scars remain on their spooky figure.

This adopt may not be claimed as your founder. They are available for adoption if your founder form has been claimed, or if you already have your founder. You do not need an empty spot in your clan to adopt this cat since it is deceased.

You may only win one ancestor during each week of the fall event.

Quick competition. Does this cat have regrets?
Ends: October 27th

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Clan Thread:

Answer:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Long-furred light brown tabby with white marks and green eyes

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1046

Postby halflower » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Username: MistyWavez
Cat's Name: Harepatch
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 49 moons
Clan Thread: Sandclan

Answer: Harepatch rarely regrets anything back to when he was still alive. He occasionally remembers the day his clan found out he was rebelling against them, how that day everything changed for him. The only thing he had done wrong in his mind was trying to take out the hierarchy within the clan, but most of his clan mates believed they should remain within it. Harepatch failed to see what he had done wrong, and had only made the matter worse. They decided to banish him from the clan’s territory afterwards, where if he was to ever come back they would have shown no mercy.

That wasn’t his real regret though. More than anything else, he regrets betraying his mate with what he had done. Harepatch still remembers the look on her face when she had found out, how shocked and sad she had looked. He tried to get over her for a few moons after he left, but just couldn’t let go of it. In the end, he tried to go back to try to get his mate to leave with him, but he was only met with him becoming one within the place of no stars. If anything, he regrets that he never got to see his mate just one more time.
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Username: Canary22
Cat's Name: Resin that Dries in the Sun (Resinsun for short)
Cat's Gender: She-cat
Cat's Age: 62 moons at death
Clan Thread: Dawnclan

Answer:
Resinsun regrets things, of course. Like the fact that she never had a mate or kits, or that she didn’t spend more time with her siblings before they passed away. But she doesn’t regret her actions. She still believes that what she did was right, and that Blackthorn was a good leader of their clan. Resinsun was one of his most loyal followers. She does not regret that she killed her father because he disagreed with the new regime, or that the previous leader and deputy both fell at her claws. Blackthorn hadn’t been happy that she’d had the honor of killing Alderfire, the previous leader, but she became his deputy nevertheless. She died the way she lived; in the midst of a huge battle, defending the cat she’d thought was her friend, but was really a cruel dictator who used cats like toys.
Last edited by coppercanary on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:02 am

Username: kiffell
Cat's Name: Snakefang
Cat's Gender: tom
Cat's Age: 37 moons at death
Clan Thread: https://kiffell-breezeclan.weebly.com/

Answer:
Of course. Snakefang is a sinister cat, but he does have regrets. Many of them. He regrets making Starclan angry. That’s how he died of course, and he never asked to die, he had a pregnant mate with his kits. He regrets dying before he could be a father. He regrets not being there for his kits. He just regrets everything. But his actions said otherwise. He changed. His actions defined him. He did what he wanted to do. He did what the Dark forest wanted him to do. But He regrets changing. He regrets turning into the monster he is now, but he of course accepts it. He accepts his life, and makes the best of it. He makes the Dark Forest happy, and that’s all that matters now, right?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 am

username: kamelgirl
    cat's name: hazelflower
    cat's gender: she-cat
    cat's age: 43 moons at death
    clan thread: rimeclan

answer:
    hazelflower regrets a lot of things. she regrets standing by swallowstar, in those final days of the old rimeclan when unity was dissolving and cats were leaving one by one. she regrets arguing with her mate when he wanted to leave, finally ordering him to never talk to her again. she regrets lying to her kits, when every day there was less and less food and still she told them there was nothing to worry about.

she regrets - in the last days, as her kits starved while swallowstar refused to bow her head - her failure to save them.

what hazelflower doesn't regret is the vow she made over her kits' bodies. she doesn't regret tracking swallowstar into the blizzard that night, nor the desperate fight that followed. she doesn't regret staggering back to the empty camp, with dripping claws and blood on her tongue, nor does she regret taking her last breath beside the bodies of her kits.

when she woke up in a forest shrouded in darkness and heavy with the scent of despair, she refused to feel any regret at all. if starclan condemned her for the murder of the leader who led them all to destruction, she didn't want any part of them. her loyalty to rimeclan had been the death of herself and her kits; she would never allow it to rise again.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:08 am

Username: Wolfiedog3
    Cat's Name: DeathHeart
    Cat's Gender: Female
    Cat's Age: 56 moons at death
    Clan Thread: The Land of The Lost

Answer: DeathHeart regrets nothing. She doesn’t regret slaughtering every single cat that got in her way, even if they were her friends or not. She doesn’t regret betraying her clan just so she could try to be in power, only to be stopped by her own best friend. She lost the light from her way before she committed her horrible crimes against the clan, long before her demise. She will never find that she did anything wrong and everything was justified, even though she slaughtered many cats.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 am

kamelgirl wrote:
    username: kamelgirl
    cat's name: hazelflower
    cat's gender: she-cat
    cat's age: 43 moons at death
    clan thread: rimeclan

answer:
    hazelflower regrets a lot of things. she regrets standing by swallowstar, in those final days of the old rimeclan when unity was dissolving and cats were leaving one by one. she regrets arguing with her mate when he wanted to leave, finally ordering him to never talk to her again. she regrets lying to her kits, when every day there was less and less food and still she told them there was nothing to worry about.

she regrets - in the last days, as her kits starved while swallowstar refused to bow her head - her failure to save them.

what hazelflower doesn't regret is the vow she made over her kits' bodies. she doesn't regret tracking swallowstar into the blizzard that night, nor the desperate fight that followed. she doesn't regret staggering back to the empty camp, with dripping claws and blood on her tongue, nor does she regret taking her last breath beside the bodies of her kits.

when she woke up in a forest shrouded in darkness and heavy with the scent of despair, she refused to feel any regret at all. if starclan condemned her for the murder of the leader who led them all to destruction, she didn't want any part of them. her loyalty to rimeclan had been the death of herself and her kits; she would never allow it to rise again.

Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 am

sorry for the late reply, my internet's been out since saturday ^^" thank you so much! <3

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me