Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=626469
name; Jasper
gender; male
(click here for form)

Runner Up wrote:ArtGirl - RU

Honorable Mentions wrote:x1 Stubs to the following users
funderful;;
commandant

Honestly have you ever seen a striped hyena?
they are about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen tbh, their back poof is perfect for a viscet's mane <3

simple contest!

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
quirk or habit;
they're dream or goal; 

-fill out everything in your form
-1 quirk or habit they have, you can explain it but in 100 words or less.
-do they have a dream, or goal they want to achieve? tell me about it in less than 200 words. c:
-no extras!
-prettying up is allowed (but no neon text plz)
-good luck!

This end October 9th, 2016 @ 5pm CST

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3203123][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2630117&size=large&format=png&rev=1475438802[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #980 - Striped Hyena

Postby MotherMother » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am

name; Jasper
gender; Male
quirk or habit; One of Jasper's little quirks is that he always stands sideways! It can be a bit odd to any viscets he may be around when his body is facing the other way and he has to turn his head sideways to talk to them. This quick is a habit burned into him from years of snowboarding! Jasper naturally stands in the snowboarding position, it just feels right to him. He has to remind himself to stand normally!
they're dream or goal; He wants to be an Olympic snow boarder!
Nothing feels better than ice crystals stinging his face, a frosty red nose, and a flurry of snow swirling around him as he flies down the mountain! The thrill of snow boarding is something he can't get anywhere else. He spends as much time as he can on the mountain, and blends in nicely with the white landscape and dark trees whose branches mimic his coat. Oddly, Jasper feels more at home on a cold mountain than snuggling up in a warm bed. His dream vacation is not a trip to the Caribbean, but to famous mountains! Jasper's biggest dream is to win a gold metal in the olympics. He works every day to get closer to his goal, always motivated by the white peaks just begging to be carved with the signature snowboarding S's.
Last edited by MotherMother on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:16 am

hyena dream babe <3
(sorry for entering in so many of yours, i just love your designs you come up with <3)
name; Bolt
gender; Male
quirk or habit;
they're dream or goal;

Res with being sly as a quirk

goal/dream; becoming a zoologist.
Last edited by ps4 kid on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:25 am

name; kicheko
gender; female
quirk or habit;
Her habit is that she has a uncontrolled laugh,like a hyena.Laughing at the most inappropriate times.She has had this little giggle since she was young.So she was named kicheko,laughter in Swahili
they're dream or goal;
There goal is to find a way to stop her laughter,it's a curse in her life and she searches for a wit h to make it all stop.But wishes come with a price
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:28 am

name;
gender;
quirk or habit;
they're dream or goal;
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:46 am

name; Vienna
gender; Female
quirk or habit; Vienna's quirk is her obsession with laser pointers. Vienna will chase any kind of light like a cat. Vienna will do anything to catch the little red dot.
they're dream or goal; Vienna's dream is to be a comedian when they get older, I mean, they look like a hyena, so why would they not be great at cheering others up? Vienna's jokes are actually quite funny.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:22 am

forum status: wip!

name; xenophon means "strange voice" in greek
    gender; male heterosexual - bicurious - he/him pronouns
    quirk or habit; "i.. well.. whenever i talk there's always that little chipper tune of mine that always seems to break into song- or even better, i sing what i say! like right now! i just really like to sing, okay? i can't really talk with a serious voice, unless the situation's really serious. i guess i was quite the noisy rascal in my days- oh wait, i was! my parents would get really annoyed with me, but they held it in until the day i left the household! back to my strange quirk, habit, whatever this is- i think i'm pretty unique when it comes to this. did i also mention that i like to speak in a chipper litter tune?"
    they're dream or goal; - "my dream is to perform in any way on stage, set, anything! i'd like to show off my 'talent' and at least make them smile. when i was younger, my parents took me to see a musical- and oh my stars it was wonderful! there was a lot of singing and dancing, and it was very plot-heavy. that's when i thought 'hey.. i wanna do that too!' so here i am. after this little interview, i'm going to an audition, so wish me luck! chances are they might not accept because i'mis viscet, but that won't stop me!"
Last edited by funderful;; on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 am

name;
gender;
quirk or habit;
they're dream or goal;

WIP x3
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 am

name; Agustin

gender; Male

quirk or habit; Agustin is a real wild child with some serious high energy, there's bound to be a few quirks in his life. But the biggest quirk he has seems to be whenever he's feeling excited or really up to the task of doing it, he has the rather strange habit of spinning in constant circles. He's been doing it since he was little, but no one knows why. When people first meet him and actually see him do it, it can become rather scary, but they eventually get used to Agustin's sudden outbursts of spinning.

they're dream or goal; To find a way to safely stop himself from spontaneously outbursting in front of people, because it can be quite embarrassing sometimes.

x
            x
            got7 // ateez // stray kids

my sweet bois

idk what else to put here oof.
            x

ocean_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 am

name;
    Desta

gender;
    male

quirk or habit;
    Desta really likes to make loud thumping noises with his tail. Mostly in quiet areas. He had this habit/quirk since he was a little viscling! He has always loved African drums, and seeing them on the streets made him happy! So he would just tap his tail to the beat of the drums, and he got his quirk!

they're dream or goal;
    Desta's dream is to learn to play any African drum. Mostly the bongo, since he just loves to tune of bongos! He wants to be a teacher at a school, and to teach other viscets how to play the African drums!
    - - - - - -
    mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
    - - - - - -
    im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
    kiffell

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me