Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #11 - CLOSED

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am

Adopted by memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=395941
Name: Starlight Cobalt (Cobalt)

Didirabbit wrote:

Username: Didirabbit
Viscet Name: Starlight Cobalt (aka Cobalt)
Viscet Gender: Male
Why you want him/her: I would love to win Cobalt because I just fell in love with him the second I saw him, I could tell that you worked very hard on him, and he just reminded me of the one time at my old house when we had a snow day, and my friends family came over to hang out with us all day. We had so much fun, we built snowmen, made snow angels, went sledding, had snowball wars, and so many more things. Then, once my parents had to force us to come inside and abandon our fun for a while we would relax by the stone fireplace, sipping hot cocoa and munching on popcorn as we watched a movie. Of course, all these events occurred before they moved away,(out-of-state) their oldest daughter and I had been best friends since we were 3 months old, and I miss her dearly, memories are priceless, and seeing Cobalt just made me have a rush of all of those memories, so if I do win, I would like to dedicate it to my friends family. C: Cobalt will be a memoir for us all.

What will you do if you win: If I do win Cobalt, he is first going to be dedicated to my friends family, and then I will happily show him off on CAAA, my weebly blog, deviant-art, and many more places, I will further his story and his background, and he's just so cool that I will definitely order some HQ art for him, and make some myself. I recently just fixed my sewing machine and I'll be able to make a plush version of him if I do win him.

Story: A Snowy Winters Day (Cobalt's P.O.V)
"Cobalt, honey, come inside! It's freezing and you've been playing outside for hours!" Our mother called.
"But Mom!" I whined.
"No buts! Those are for sitting on, and anyways, lunch is ready and I've got hot cocoa brewing on the stove, now please get your sister and come inside." She said.
I sighed.
"Alright..."
As I turned around to get Rift and Charlotte, my sisters, Rift appeared next to me and ruffled my hair.
"Yeah, come on bud, its cold. And I think Charlotte's been long awaiting her daily nap." She said while smiling, while glancing back at our little sister who was fast asleep on her back.
"Hey!" I said playfully. "Your messing up my beautiful hair." I said with dignity, though with a hint of sarcasm.
"Yeah right, now come on. First one inside gets dibs on the last of the gigantic marshmallows!" She taunted, racing off for the house.
"Hey no fair! Your older, so your strides bigger!" I yelled after her as I raced to catch up, soon I was hot on her heels. I was one of the fastest runners on our school, top in my division.
Just as Rift was about to bound through the doorway, Cobalt slid underneath of her and beat her to it be a mere inch. They both tumbled inside and came to a halt.
Their parents and older brother, Symbols, gave them a questionable look. Rift laughed and Cobalt gave a goofy grin.
"Oops, sorry." He said.
"Yeah, sorry, and here's Charlotte, she fell asleep a couple minutes ago. You called for us as I was bringing her in." Rift explained as she gently laid Charlotte in her mothers lap.
"Thank you sweetie." Her mother said, giving her a peck on the cheek.
"Alright, alright now where's lunch? I'm starving." Cobalt whined, dramatically falling on the floor and clutching his stomach.
Rift nudged her little brother.
"Where do you think it is you little troublemaker? It's always in the kitchen." She teased, walking into the kitchen.
The three older Viscet's soon heard the clattering of silverware and dishes, Symbols sized.
As Rift sat at the table eating Chili and grilled cheese with her little brother she thought that this had to have been one of the best days to get a snow day on. It was her parents day off, and it was just so beautiful with all the snow. It glistened in the trees and the light seemed to dance off of the icicles that had formed on the gutter.
"Sis, look. It's snowing again." Cobalt said quietly, nudging his older sister with his arm.
Rift gazed out of the window and smiled, lost in her daydream she hadn't noticed.
"It is...." She whispered.
"Its beautiful........."
"Its been a perfect Snowy Winter's Day, hasn't it?" Cobalt asked.
"The best" Rift replied.
After that, the two siblings finished with their lunches and spent the rest of their snow day inside, with a crackling fire, and the company of the family who loved them.

Other: (Any art that I create the winner may have. C:)
Huge WIP Maxed out my word limit with my story, guess there's not enough room for art this time, I'll still make some, but I won't be able to post it sadly.
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #11 - OPEN

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2263775&size=large&format=png&rev=1428440429[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2263775&size=medium&format=png&rev=1428440429[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2263775&size=small&format=png&rev=1428440429[/img]

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Username: annie15970
Viscet name:
Why I want her and what I will do: I want her because she is simply beautiful, I could see she had a lot of care making her. And stole my heart when I saw her. she will be my first. I will put her on my signature and later I may breed her with another of my own(hopefully I will get another) and keep or gift the babies.
Story: She was born early, it was the first few weeks of winter. The result was a winter color coat. White and blue mixed together splendidly. Her mother had died during the blizzard, but luckily she was wrapped by her mother's still warm body. When her father found her he grieved. But like every good father he took her and trained her. She was sad and blamed herself for her mother's death, but she found friends and they helped her through it. Now she is a happy young Viscet.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Giant reserve<3
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bowiee » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 pm

User; Cattion
Name; Puff
Gender; Male
Why I Want It; I'm am making a story about a tribe of mythical creatures, and if I win he will be one of the mains
Bio; I was the runt of the family; I was too small, so I was thrown out and on my own. I lived in a cave in the snowy mountains, and I soon found a tribe that accepts any mythical creatures. I trained. And trained. And trained. I was strong. Then I became deputy. We came across a pack of lions, they killed off our leader, I was in charge. We had to fight back. Our tribe now lives in peace.
da vinky?
bowiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T r i n i t y . » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 am

rESERVE SO MUCH AFjGHAHUY
W I P
You may call me Nicole, patches, or just Trinity.
Sorry if I am slow with adoptables, trades, or commissions. I'm going to be very
busy for a little while so I can only get on to check up for a little bit each day.

ImageImageImageImage
T r i n i t y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Didirabbit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:54 am

Why you want him/her: I would love to win Cobalt because I just fell in love with him the second I saw him, I could tell that you worked very hard on him, and he just reminded me of the one time at my old house when we had a snow day, and my friends family came over to hang out with us all day. We had so much fun, we built snowmen, made snow angels, went sledding, had snowball wars, and so many more things. Then, once my parents had to force us to come inside and abandon our fun for a while we would relax by the stone fireplace, sipping hot cocoa and munching on popcorn as we watched a movie. Of course, all these events occurred before they moved away,(out-of-state) their oldest daughter and I had been best friends since we were 3 months old, and I miss her dearly, memories are priceless, and seeing Cobalt just made me have a rush of all of those memories, so if I do win, I would like to dedicate it to my friends family. C: Cobalt will be a memoir for us all.

What will you do if you win: If I do win Cobalt, he is first going to be dedicated to my friends family, and then I will happily show him off on CAAA, my weebly blog, deviant-art, and many more places, I will further his story and his background, and he's just so cool that I will definitely order some HQ art for him, and make some myself. I recently just fixed my sewing machine and I'll be able to make a plush version of him if I do win him.

"Cobalt, honey, come inside! It's freezing and you've been playing outside for hours!" Our mother called.
"But Mom!" I whined.
"No buts! Those are for sitting on, and anyways, lunch is ready and I've got hot cocoa brewing on the stove, now please get your sister and come inside." She said.
I sighed.
"Alright..."
As I turned around to get Rift and Charlotte, my sisters, Rift appeared next to me and ruffled my hair.
"Yeah, come on bud, its cold. And I think Charlotte's been long awaiting her daily nap." She said while smiling, while glancing back at our little sister who was fast asleep on her back.
"Hey!" I said playfully. "Your messing up my beautiful hair." I said with dignity, though with a hint of sarcasm.
"Yeah right, now come on. First one inside gets dibs on the last of the gigantic marshmallows!" She taunted, racing off for the house.
"Hey no fair! Your older, so your strides bigger!" I yelled after her as I raced to catch up, soon I was hot on her heels. I was one of the fastest runners on our school, top in my division.
Just as Rift was about to bound through the doorway, Cobalt slid underneath of her and beat her to it be a mere inch. They both tumbled inside and came to a halt.
Their parents and older brother, Symbols, gave them a questionable look. Rift laughed and Cobalt gave a goofy grin.
"Oops, sorry." He said.
"Yeah, sorry, and here's Charlotte, she fell asleep a couple minutes ago. You called for us as I was bringing her in." Rift explained as she gently laid Charlotte in her mothers lap.
"Alright, alright now where's lunch? I'm starving." Cobalt whined, dramatically falling on the floor and clutching his stomach.
"Where do you think it is you little troublemaker? It's always in the kitchen." She teased, walking into the kitchen.
The three older Viscet's soon heard the clattering of silverware and dishes, Symbols sized.
As Rift sat at the table eating Chili and grilled cheese with her little brother she thought that this had to have been one of the best days to get a snow day on. It was her parents day off, and it was just so beautiful with all the snow. It glistened in the trees and the light seemed to dance off of the icicles that had formed on the gutter.
"Sis, look. It's snowing again." Cobalt said quietly, nudging his older sister with his arm.
Rift gazed out of the window and smiled, lost in her daydream she hadn't noticed.
"Its beautiful........."
"The best" Rift replied.
After that, the two siblings finished with their lunches and spent the rest of their snow day inside, with a crackling fire, and the company of the family who loved them.

Huge WIP Maxed out my word limit with my story, guess there's not enough room for art this time, I'll still make some, but I won't be able to post it sadly.
Last edited by Didirabbit on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Didirabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:59 am

HIAA!
Username: sarahpie1010 (or sarahpie101 on deviant)
[b]Name: Cobalt last: Blue

What would u do with it/why?: I would want to draw him with my Viscet; Toxic and write a story! When I saw him I loved the colors and the way it was drawn. I would one day mate him with toxic, they would have a awesome looking offspring.
Story/ bio: Hi stranger! While you are here I'll tell you about my self. I am very proud of my athletic ability, I won tons of trophies; my best achievement is winning bronze in the yearly Viscet competition in my town. I love to socialize, making friends, and leading to heart brakes and mine; Ya most of my friends try to get my advantages of popularity, and just my phone number. I moving to a new community, leaving my home for a new start. I meet this new girl named Toxic, she is very nice, she isn't so popular, I like it. Okay, enough about my life, now my emotions and stuff, most of the time I am greedy and rude when I am angry but when I am feeling calm i am the nicest gentleman in town. I love to eat, my favorite desert is Icecream and chocolate chip cookies; Yum! I like to stand up for people who are in need, or just anyone! I am also very clingy when someone leaves to go somewhere... Like when my sister went on a vacation, I wouldn't let her go saying," DUN GOOOOO!" , in public; Embarrassing! I don't listen to rumors, if it's true then fine. I know this sounds weird but I love to sing and play guitar, it's pretty epic to play and sounds great! My minds loves to wander, Ya... I like to do comebacks and to see their reactions! It's hilarious! Well that's about my life so far!
See ya soon!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 am

Didirabbit wrote:

"But Mom!" I whined.
I sighed.
"Alright..."
"Oops, sorry." He said.
"Its beautiful........."
"The best" Rift replied.

Didirabbit wins! >u< Congrazzles, you deserve it and clearly put time and effort into it <3

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #11 - CLOSED

Postby Didirabbit » Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 pm

@ Soulsplosion Oh my goodness! Thank you very, very much! fell in love with Cobalt the second I laid eyes on him, and he's me first ever Viscet! C: I promise that he's in loving hands, and congratulations to everyone else as well, I loved all of your forms and unique personality's. CX
Didirabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me