Artist dimi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 4 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Kit UFA

Postby dimi. » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

dimi. wrote:
Two Day Warning!
This competition is going to end on June 1st at 10:00 PM CST. No extensions have been requested as of right now, so this competition is very unlikely to receive an extension at all. Please get your forms completed. Thank you! For the rest of this comp, I am going to be permitting extras if it'll help you better develop the character. I prefer writing over art.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This kit is UFA, but read the rules below.

1. The end date will be June 1st at 10:00 PM CST.
Extensions will only be given if people who have apparent work on their form ask. People with blank forms asking for extensions will not be considered.

2. If you have questions regarding the competition, PM me.
I do not want this thread cluttered.

3. Quality over quantity.
While I do appreciate reading long stories, if your story is just lacking details or confusing for me to follow, I won't follow it/enjoy it very much. You can even give a short answer to the writing prompt, if it gets me excited and I enjoy reading it, you have a chance of winning!

4. Limited Art Pieces
You will have three pieces of art permitted for your form. Animations are permitted, but comics are not. However, I recommend that they contain character. If they're shy, have the artist/you make them blush. If they're easily angered, perhaps make them look frustrated. If they're just the character standing in place with a straight face and I don't get a character vibe from it, the art won't factor into my judging at all.

5. Word Limit
You have a max word limit of 1500 words for the writing prompt, and you also have an optional writing extra for 500 words, which you may choose to replace with one piece of art.

6. Please only mark if you plan on entering.
Kalon threads are often cluttered by marks, which result in hardly any forms being finished. Please refrain from doing so. If you're even the slightest bit iffy on trying out, don't mark.

Prompts:
You will have three options to choose from.

1. Your kalon is trapped. What are they trapped by? Is it something physical, something mental?
2. If this kalon could go back in time and change anything, what would it be?
3. Your kalon has been featured in a book centering around World Records. What were they featured for?

Form
Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]How many kalons do you own[/b]?:
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Optional Art:[/b]
[b]Writing Extra:[/b]
Last edited by dimi. on Thu May 31, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Kit UFA

Postby rain, » Thu May 17, 2018 9:57 am

Name: Damian
How many kalons do you own?: 8
Prompt: Your kalon is trapped. What are they trapped by? Is it something physical, something mental? x
Optional Art: above
Writing Extra: above

mark
Last edited by rain, on Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

Name: Arrow
How many kalons do you own?: 0
Prompt:
Optional Art:
Writing Extra:

Wip
Last edited by Kusakabe on Thu May 17, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 am

-
Last edited by ∘Raven∘ on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am

dropping out. ignore this post.
Last edited by skywalker, on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Thu May 17, 2018 10:35 am

Snip (bad old writing ew)
Last edited by Chickpea on Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

Name:
How many kalons do you own?: 27 (have to double check after I recount after readopting some out)
Prompt: 1
Optional Art:
Writing Extra: from my 1600s au somehow got transported (or just his mind) to the very distant and technology rich future (year 3072) and is just honestly clueless about everything

”What happened to him? Why isn’t he moving?!”

“I don’t know, but he’s going to be fine.” The soft brown kalon looked curiously down at his paw where he was holding a vile.

“Can you wake him up?” There were tears in her eyes.

Solo looked into the unconscious boy’s face. He was still breathing, but seemed to be in a sleep-like state. “I will do everything in my power to bring him back. You have my word.”

Everything was bright. Neon. Flashing lights and loud noises. Things flew in the sky, but they weren’t birds, they were some sort of machines. Shiny. Blinding. He couldn’t see. “Hey!” He shouted at a young man walking by, but he didn’t seem to hear. The kalon just stared down at a small, glowing box in his grip, moving his paws rapidly across the surface. He tried again, this time with another kalon. “Please, can you tell me where I am?” Nothing. No one seemed to notice him. It was like they were being controlled by the strange objects.

Something lightly touched his shoulder and he whirled around, tears in his eyes. The woman gave him a gentle look. Bright blue goggles with some sort of ear piece were set on her muzzle, and bright wings spread out behind her back. No, not wings...some sort of contraption? “Why don’t you come with me, kid? I can help you.”

Before he could even open his mouth to respond, a commotion began behind the strange woman. She looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes. Three very angry-looking kalons were charging directly at them. Grabbing ___’s paw, she yanked him forward. “We have to get out of here! Follow me and don’t look back!” Paws pounded on the ground, she yelled at people to get out of the way. I vaguely took note of her limp with each pace, and it took me a moment to discover her prosthetic leg. Who was this lady?
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Thu May 17, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name; Kris
gender; Female, she/her
kalons owned; 1
prompt; 1. Your kalon is trapped.
What are they trapped by? Is it
something physical, something
mental?
word count; 1356/1500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImagexxxxxxxxxImage

T̸̻̲̣͓͐̈́̈́͂ ̵̻̤̙̗̄̃̂͠h̶͖̤̞̍͛̍̈́ͅ ̷͇̙̦̯̎̉̄̅ȩ̶̱̲͋̀̉͆ͅ ̴̢̩̺̮͂̏̈́͋ÿ̷̧̥̝̖́͐̀̏ ̴̩̮̝̼̑̍͑͛ ̸͍̦̳̻́̊́̊ ̵̖͕͕̤͌͌̈́̑ ̷̼̤̠̰̈͒͗̉ ̷̨̯̠̙́̓̄̉ ̸̬͔͇̖͗̓͗̔ ̶̤͉̖̹̏͌̾́ ̸͔̼̬̌͋̏̍͜a̶̧͇̗̣̾̄̂́ ̶̲͍̠͈̑́̀͠r̷̨̨̞̖̿́̂͝ ̷̦̬̫̿̕͝͠ͅe̸̢͇̪͇̾́͑̃ ̷̮͍̯̲̋͗̐̓ ̶̥͙̞̪̆͒̍̍ ̷̬̳̲̳̉̈́͘͝ ̸̣͈̤̞͆̑̕͘ ̶̛̻͎̤̻̐̓̈́ ̶̡̯̞̹̀̃̕̕ ̸̨̘̻̥̇͛͒̾ ̸̢̛̥̺͚̽̓̓c̴͖͕̠͍̎̾̈́͝ ̷̛̙̘̳̥̈̇͌ô̶̲͙͈̻̿̌̚ ̶̗̩͚̫́͌͘̕m̵̼̯͇̏̐̌͌ͅ ̵̜͎̤̣́̈́͌̈́i̵͔̳͇̦̓̆̅̚ ̴̨̤͇̯̾̀͆̇n̵̜͔̅̒̀͛͜ͅ ̵̧̩̫̠͛́͋̋ġ̶̡͖͚͋͒͜͝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Patient Form
Patient ID: 530124
Patient Name: Unknown
DOB: Unknown
Sex: Unknown
Referred By: Unknown
Relatives: Unknown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 01.
    My eyes flick between the sheet of paper I hold in my hand and the patient. I frown and read over the patient form again. No, it hasn’t spontaneously changed. I look at my coworker, and she just shrugs. We had no information whatsoever about the patient, yet we could tell something was up. The patient was almost silent, but every once in a while would yell at the open air as if something terrifying was standing in front of them. Every time this happened I would put my paw on their shoulder and hush them. The longer they stayed calm, the sooner we could evaluate them. I took a deep breath as we entered the patient’s room. My coworker and I stood in the doorway as they scrambled around the room, checking every corner and crevice as if they were searching for monsters before they went to bed. I shot my coworker a confused glance. I turn to see that the patient was staring at me, their large eyes mostly hidden by their long, thick golden-blonde hair. They suddenly turned and let out a hacking laugh as they climbed into the bed. I let out a sigh of relief and exited the room along with my coworker so that we could let the patient rest. As soon as I heard the door click shut, a horrible scream could be heard from inside the room. I swung it open and there the patient was, tears streaming down their face. I rushed to the bed and sat next to the patient with worry. I brushed the hair out of their face and I saw that their eyes were huge as if they’d seen a grotesque monster coming from under the bed as soon as we had exited. Only now I notice that their eyes are golden just like their hair, and they are misty with sadness.
    “CanIhvesompapr?” They speak in a rapid, scared tone that I don’t understand.
    “You’re going to have to speak up, sweetie,” I say with a sympathetic frown.
    “C..” They begin, but shut their mouth and look over my shoulder in terror. I glance behind me and just as I thought, nothing was there. “Can I have some paper?” Their speech comes out just clear enough for me to understand them. I give a curt nod and turn to the locked dresser, opening one of the drawers and pulling out a pad of paper and a blue pen. I hand them to the patient and they snatch the items out of my grasp with no hesitation. I look over their shoulder as they write. Their handwriting is surprisingly legible, though each line slopes down the page instead of being straight across. When they seemed to have finished, they held the paper out to me to read.
    My name is Kris. I’m not sure whether I’m a boy or a girl, because They took my identity from me. I think I am a girl. But I don’t really care. I just want Them to pay for what they did. They might come for you, too, so watch out.
    I stared at the paper for a moment in disbelief. Who was “They”? Her parents? Perhaps they abandoned her or abused her and she was scared that they’d come back. Or perhaps she was delusional. This was a mental hospital, after all. I looked with sympathy at Kris. She was so young, and she seemed to have suffered so much. I decided that I’d look closer into what was going on with her tomorrow, but I knew that I had to do something in order to make sure she didn’t feel alone.
    “What’s your favorite animal, Kris?” I asked gently, handing the paper and pen back to her.
    I like the forest.
    I looked at what she’d written with confusion. At that point I had a strong feeling that Kris had some kind of thought disorder or something. Traumatized at a young age, perhaps.
    “Do you like deer?” I asked her.
    Yes.
    I nodded at her with a small smile.
    “Can you grab a stuffed fawn toy? I think a lot of our patients like the teddy bears, so we should have plenty of those,” I murmured to my coworker. She nodded and walked out of the room in a swift pace and I sat with Kris, trying to find out more about herself. Her writing began to get even more sloped and messy, and so I decided that I’d have her tested tomorrow so that we might get a diagnosis.

Ţ̷̨̙̟̝̓̿̎͊͠͝ͅ ̷̢̨̭̙̙̳͑̎́̐̔̕ḩ̴͍̟͉̬͚͆͊͆̍̕̚ ̴̦̬̬̱͍̖̊̾̋̈́̿͝ẽ̷͍̣̻̪̥͙͊̍̅͗͝ ̴͖͔̗̗͍͍̄͒͌͋̈̚y̵̛̲̰̘̤̲̪̎̀́͑̿ ̷̢̳̬͎̜̗̌̑̈́̋̏̕ ̴͈̟̩̘̠̹̅̈̌̍͛͊ț̷̞̥̝̣̮̒̍͆̍͝͝ ̷̛͈̣̝̙̙͚̀͂̈́͗͠o̴̥̲̦͍̘̤̓̅͒́́͆ ̴̖̤͓͇̘͐̅͑͂̎̕͜o̷̭̬̗͙͔͖͋͒͒̒̅͋ ̸͕̭̬̠͕̖̓́̓̊͑͘k̶̢̧̭̺̰̲̓́̍̌̅̓ ̵̤͈̗͉̣͊̿̿̐͠͝ͅ ̷͍̫͓̘̞̮̄͋̌̓̈́͘m̶̦̘̯̖̜͉͌̅̽͌̽̕ ̷̛̳̜̦̠͙͋͌̌̈́̏ͅÿ̴̢̛̜̫͍̺̳́̇̐́͝ ̷̨͉̩͓̱̏̒̌̔͆͜͝ ̴̟̲̰͕̙͋̌̌̉̒̚͜į̵̗͔͇͉͍̎̆͆̒̌̕ ̵̢͔̞̜̱͊̂̈́̃̕͜͠d̷͕̙͍̻̙͚͗̔̑̍͆͌ ̵͔̠̳̻͈̳̓̏̐̓̔̈ẹ̷͓͉̻͔̘͒͋̂̂̔̚ ̴̬̫͔͎̙͇̅͛̃̄̑̌n̵̨̨̲̟̥͙͒̾̉͛̌̊ ̸̧͔̯̲̟̈̏͐͂̾̀͜ţ̶̺̻̭͚̫̌́͆̎̀̚ ̷̛̦͙̼̣̥̞̈͗̈̅͠ǐ̶͍̖͚̹͔̭̾̂̈́̄̚ ̶̦͔͎͖͇̘͆͊́̓̀͝ţ̶̡̛̜̼̻̗̅̍͆̎̎ ̶͖̤͎̠̻͚̈́̉͊̈́̕͝y̴͔̼̻͍̑̍̿͛̑͑͜͜ ̴̡͕̱̙̫͔̎̍̃̌̂̒ ̷͙͍̖̪̭̻̎͛̐͛̈́͝ḟ̷̺͖̮͈̻̖̒͛͐̕͘ ̴̨̫̗̬̟̘͌̐̂̅̈́̀ŗ̵̨̛̱̪͔͇͐́͋͑͝ ̴̢̨͕͍͙̬͋̈́̏͂͘͝o̵̖͔͚̟̙͋̏̈́͊̑͝ͅ ̶̢̢̞̹̤̥̉͂̇̐͛̽m̵̱̞͇̮̬̤̒͋̀̅̅̾ ̸̫̻͎͔͇̪̈̉̾̓̕͠ ̶̩̖̰̼̼̅́͒̒̽̆ͅḿ̵̧͉̹̞̘̯͋͒͆̿͘ ̷̨͉͉̠͇̘̂̔̆͗͌̕e̷̜̜̫͚̳̥̋̍̓̓̇̕ ̸̧̧̝͓̱̳̌̅͒̀́̌.̵̢̗̤̗͍͔̄̽̈́́͐̄

Day 07.
    Kris sat on the bed, looking like she was having a nightmare. I reached out and brushed her shoulder with a paw, and she relaxed. In the past few days we’d figured out that she had schizophrenia. We have a speech therapist working with her to let her express her thoughts more clearly, but she seems hesitant. She says that They can hear her, and know that she’s working against Them. We’re having her write out her story and how she got here, and so far it’s going pretty well. She’s opening up more to me and my coworkers, but she still doesn’t want to meet the other patients. She is quite a good writer, as well. I’m wondering if she used to go to school.
    There I was. All alone, sitting in the darkness. Clothes brushed up against me and I was breathing faster. Footsteps. Soft thuds outside the door. They’re after me. I brace myself and bite my lip, afraid of crying out and giving myself away. The footsteps pass. I push the door open a tad. They’re gone. I breathe a sigh of relief. I won’t have to deal with Them anytime soon, I hope. Then I remember. They can hear me. They’re whispering to me, it’s not alright, They’re going to come for me if I don’t follow their commands. I can’t do what they want me to. What about the ones I love? I suppose they’re all gone. I pull the door closed and let out a deep breath. What now? What if They know where I am? I can’t let Them find me. Please help me. Please keep me away from Them. But I can’t stay away from Them, They’re in my thoughts. Please. Please. Please. Please.
    I read this all with a cloudy mind. She seemed okay, but she was always wondering about when They would come. She was constantly asking about Them, where They were, if They would find her. But she always tells us that They are always with her. It’s confusing, but I think she’s talking about her condition. I believe that she sees her schizophrenia as an entity that is haunting her constantly, yet she has schizophrenia so she cannot run from it and she’s having her confusing thoughts. It has me worried about her, but I suppose we’re all worried about her.
    I’m trapped. Help me. They say I can’t talk to anybody or they’ll take away everything I love. But what do I love? I don’t think I love anything. I don’t have time for love. I just need to escape Them. Please, help me escape Them.
    She always capitalizes the “T” in “them”. I’ve worked with two other schizophrenic patients in my time at this hospital, and one of them was like this. The first thought that something was inside their mind. Perhaps this is like what Kris feels? I can’t tell. It’s hard with her. I’m helping her with her handwriting and she seems to like that. She stays up all night writing. About what, I don’t know. She’s given me a few poems. Almost all of her writing is about Them. I really want to help her, but it’s so hard. I need somebody that she fully trusts. But how long will that take? Maybe They will have her by then.
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
dimitrimaletwo kals owned
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
your kalon is trapped. what are they
trapped by? Is it something physical,
something mental?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ahhhhh this cutie seems perfect to fit along
side my zaida girl as a friend or someone
she sees as the only family she has left
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
2,032 words1,500 and 500 combined
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━i            w    a    s━━━
    Image━━━━━
    ━━━━━;Image
    Image━━━━;━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━told  me,  get━
    ━━or   y  o  u  '  l  l   be━━━━

please excuse my awful attempt of trying
to make it look like he's nervously shifting
this also took 22 frames what is wrong with me
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxHow had he managed to get himself in this mess? Why had he thought that trusting Zaida, a known thief, was a good idea? Why had he allowed himself to fall for her promise of adventure? His life had been perfect, he had a mother and father, two parents who made enough coin from their jobs as merchants to give him a life that so many longed to have, why had he thrown that all away just for the promise of an adventure from a simple street thief, a common desert miscreant? Oh, what had he done? How could he ever go home now? What would his parents think if he did?

xxxNervously, from the corner where he sat, Dimitri began shuffling his front paws, anxiously shifting the weight from paw to paw as he watched his cellmate try and pick at the lock while cursing under her breath in words she shouldn't know. She had been trying to open the lock for hours now, trying to push her paws through the bars so she could attempt to pick the lock with her claws, or pull at the metal hunk that held the lock with her teeth. It looked desperate, unsystematic, and near frantic as she muttered about pins amidst her curses. He Truly didn't understand why she hadn't stopped yet, hadn't given up or tired of it, hand't yet accepting this was their fate and that there was nothing she could do about it now. They had been caught, and they were locked in a cell they couldn't escape, what more could they do? Did she even have a plan? He wasn't even near certain that she did have a plan, or some idea of what to do if she managed to pick the lock, or if she even knew what she was doing, and that only caused him to shift his paws faster, his worry growing. His ears flattened back against his skull, and he felt his curled tail being to slightly swish. Why did the allure of an adventure have to be so strong? All of this could have been avoided if he had just told her "no" and stayed home. He'd still be with his family, probably listening to their stories of things they heard from others perusing their wares, not stuck in the royal dungeon with a thief. This was a mess, a giant, tangled, stupid mess that he could have easily avoided. Why couldn't he have been smarter, used his common sense? Why did he have to fall for her trick? He let out a soft whine as he lowered to the floor, his paws covering his face in frustration and shame, filled with feelings of hopelessness.

xxxOnly a few mere hours ago everything had been perfect, everything had been fine, how had it managed to take this turn so quickly? How had this gone from a calm to a storm so fast? How had it become such a disaster in only a few hours? Where had it all gone wrong? He had been happily reading outside on a carefully woven blanket, tracing absentminded shapes in the sand with his paws as he carefully turned the pages with his nose and felt the breeze ruffle the fur on his tail. He didn't understand much of what the book spoke of yet, but it had still been fun to try, at least, until a shadow had blocked the sun from reaching the worn pages and he looked up to see an unfamiliar kit, asking if he wanted to help her on an adventure. That had certainly changed things. Dimitri had been quite hesitant at first, unsure if trusting this young stranger was a smart idea, if it was at all wise, but then she had pressed, assuring him that it would be fun in a somewhat whiny and begging tone, and his hesitancy began to fade. What was there to lose? She had seemed innocent enough, and at the time, he had simply assumed she wanted a playmate for a game she had created in her mind. His parents so often told him that he could use a friend, why should he pass up a chance to make one when her intentions appeared pure? He had agreed after that, slowly warming up to the idea of playing a game with this stranger, who he then learned was called Zaida.
    xxxIt hadn't been long before they reached the grand palace, its tall towers looming before them. He should have questioned the odd lack of guards, asked where they were, but he had been too stunned by the splendor to notice, and far too gone in the idea of an adventure with her to care. She told him that they were going to go inside and explore, and that she had found a secret way in that lead to the treasury, where they could admire the treasures their king had found, and at that, his hesitancy had returned, but clearly, it had not come back strong enough, as she had managed to convince him they'd just be having an innocent look, and could pretend to be explorers, or tomb raiders of the desert, searching for treasures in the resting places of great pharaohs. Why had he not listening to the part of him that warned against it? Why had he let himself fall for her insistence? Her promise of adventure and fun? He let out a soft groan at the memory. He was going to be a scholar, how could he be so foolish? Zaida had lead him through the secret entrance she had found, a tunnel once used by the servants that had long been forgotten, and as they crawled through it, thankfully small enough to avoid being covered in cobwebs and grime, she explained to him the plan. He was to keep watch at first while she looked around to make sure it was safe, and then they would go and play, but instead, when they entered the treasury, piles of gold and tables of glass cases surrounding them, she didn't stick to the plan. He kept watch as she told him, but instead of simply scouting for safety, she had every intention to steal whatever she could. Dimitri had noticed a guard coming, and just as he turned to warn her, he saw her pull a goblet from the golden mountains, the surface encrusted in amber gems, and he froze. He couldn't believe it, she wanted to steal, to rob the king, and she needed someone else to keep watch, how had he not realized it sooner? There were so many signs. He could still intensely feel the way his heart had sped up then, the fear and guilt and shame that flooded him, and the startled look in her eyes as their gazes locked and she saw that he had witnessed her betrayal; she had promised fun, stealing wasn't fun, or adventure. He thought he had seen a flash of guilt flash in her eyes in that moment, an apology about to spill from her mouth, but before she had the chance, he saw fear take hold of her eyes as she dropped the chalice and stepped back, and he felt the shadow of a guard cover him like a blanket of chilling fear. The goblet hit the ground with a deafening clatter that caused his heart to stop. The guard's voice boomed in the silence, and everything seemed to slow down, slow to a second stretched out into thousands, and he hardly felt or noticed that more guards had come and picked the both of them up by their scruffs, carrying them without care or gentleness to the dungeons where they were harshly tossed in. What had he done?

xxxA resounding click sharply pulled him from his thoughts, causing him to jolt upright, his fur standing on end. An excited noice from Zaida, his cursed cellmate, reached his ears, and he frowned at how overjoyed she appeared for being locked in a dungeon, until he noticed the door keeping them trapped inside opened just an inch and he felt himself tense. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, not more trouble, please not more trouble. He wished the broad grin on her face was contagious, he needed something good.

xxx"Dimitri, I think I got-" She trailed off when she turned to look at him, her face falling as he saw the fear and distrust in his eyes. He watched as her ears drooped, and she seemed to be genuinely remorseful.
    xxx"Hey, look, I'm- I'm sorry I lied and got us into this mess, okay? I- I know I don't have any right to ask you to trust me, but if we're going to get out of this mess I'm going to need you too, alright?" Zaida tried, taking a step closer to him, talking as if she were speaking too an injured animal she was meaning to help.
    xxxWhen he merely backed up in response, not wanting to trust her after what she had done, he saw her frown again, her ears once again falling.
    xxx"Look I'm-" She let out an exasperated sigh, clearly struggling with what to say, what would convince him to come. "I didn't mean for us to get caught, or for you to get in trouble. I just, I needed someone else and you were there and you looked like you didn't have much to do or much excitement or thrill in your life and I just thought, I thought... Well I thought this could be fun for you. I didn't even mean for you to see me steal, I promise, I just needed someone else and wanted to give you an adventure after. I'm sorry." Her words were jumbled, choppy, with pauses as she forced herself to continue the sentence, to force out the words that were stuck in her mind. He wanted to believe her, but he couldn't, something was holding him back.
    xxxZaida watched him for a few moments then, studying his wary features for any sign of hope, any sign of trust hidden within the eyes only just visible through his shaggy locks of sun.
    xxx"Please, I'm sorry. We don't have much time, we, we have to go. Please, I need you to trust me. Please Dimitri, please, I promise this will all be alright." Her deep blue eyes were purely pleading now, begging for his trust, or at least, for her to come with her.
    xxx"I-" He swallowed, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do. He was stuck, he was scared, no sound would come out, and the hopeful look in her gaze when he began to speak made it all the more difficult.

xxxEven if she had betrayed him, had mislead him and abused his naïve trust, he didn't want to disappoint her, or to make her sad. He wanted to believe that she meant well, that she had truly meant to take him on an adventure after, that she had meant every word she said, but he didn't know if he could. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to trust her, but he couldn't he couldn't trust her after what she had done, after all of this. He could never see his parents again, he was a thief now, consorting with a criminal whom had posters and rewards up on the castle walls, he couldn't go home, not anymore, but, but would he get the chance too if he left now? Would he be more likely to be able to see them again if went rather than stay to rot in the cell? He didn't know what to do. Could he trust her? Could he? Did he have a choice? All it would take is one step over the threshold, one step and he could be free. Was she lying to him again?
    xxxHe regarded her silently for a moment, weighing his options one last time before his time to choose ran out, and then, with a final breath, took a step forward, a wide smile appearing on Zaida's face as they made their escape.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by 76heart on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 am

was going to ask for an extension, but looks like I was too late!
    was unable to finish my form on time, I'm very sorry :c

good luck to everyone else! <3
Last edited by whim on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me