Based on Click to view
Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1764

Postby SurgeFire » Sun May 05, 2019 3:58 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

[size=95]To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July [date judged] 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

So this prompt kind of evolved. xD thanks to Lady Raincloud for sparking the inspiration!

Tell me about a friend they used to have.
Why did they used to have this friend? What stopped that? Feel free to get creative.
Minimum of 50 words.
Psuedo first-come first-served.

Username: dimi.
Cat Name: Mercury
Clan: Silvercrest Roamers

Description: Cream classic tabby with low white and yellow eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sun May 05, 2019 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1764

Postby Trickz » Sun May 05, 2019 4:00 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Name: Paleapple
Clan: CreekClan, link in sig

Prompt:
Paleapple once had a pet squirrel that was her best friend, as strange as it sounds. Their friendship started one winter when Paleapple was starving and the squirrel gave her some acorns. It wasn't the best meal but it was an amazing sign of kindness from an animal that Paleapple would normally have eaten. The squirrel and Paleapple parted ways once the season ended, but Paleapple never forgets that act of kindness.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sun May 05, 2019 4:05 am

x
    Username: Micki.
    Name: Foxtrot
    Clan: Bearclan

Prompt:
      "Friends?" Clovercreek spat, her eyes narrowing dangerously, "How could we be friends after this? After you lied?"

"I only did what I thought was best.. What I thought was right!" Foxtrot protested.

"Oh, and you thought it was best to lie to me, then? To let me trust you?" the she-cat snapped, eyes flashing in anger and hatred. "You can't do that to someone!"

"I.. I just wanted to know my sister... I just wanted to know where my mother came from.." he whispered, eyes starting to tear up.

At the mention of "mother" Clovercreek let out a vicious hiss, "Your mother? Your mother betrayed my clan, and I killed her for it! Or, I thought that I had. I'm not sure which is worse, either - her letting me think that I killed her or you not telling me that she was alive. Either way, we're through here. Leave now."
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun May 05, 2019 4:05 am

Username: Faededfyre
Name: Squidylemon
Clan: GoopClan

Prompt:
Squidgylemon once had a friend they called Pebble. Pebble was an odd friend, always willing to listen to Squidgylemon's problems in silence and yet he never had any problems on his own. He was always right on time when they met and was very particular on the spot they met in, in fact it was the same spot every day. Squidgylemon didn't mind as Pebble was her only reliable friend in the entire territory.
however, his odd traits can be explained away in four words: Pebble was a rock.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:06 am

Username: weegeestar5
Name: cloverclaw
Clan: temporarily duskclan

Prompt:
goldstone was a friend he used to have.
a sibling, in fact.
moons after being favoured by foxfire had led to his sibling becoming increasingly frustrated. cloverclaw began to become more and more arrogant. believed he truly was better than his sibling. that he was more valuable to his team. that his sibling's contributions didn't matter
and he began to say it. loudly
in their face. behind their back. to their friends

so it was no surprise when it happened
a large fight
a hiss
a flash of claws
their friendship seemed to vanish like mist

moons of arrogance shrouded moons of friendship

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 am

Username: Elliad.
Name: Larksong
Clan: Thornclan - link in sig

Prompt:

The seasons began to fly by like a nothingness as though nothing she did would ever be worth anything. Larksong found herself alone, distancing herself from the cats. Each day, she would take herself to the big pond, meeting her friend there. Her friend was a good listener, never interrupting and looking like she cared what Larksong had to say. She liked that.

So, Larksong would talk. Tell her all her problems in the world, even if her friend couldn't help. For moons, this went on and kept Larksong company when she had no-one else.

But then, Larksong made a friend in the clan, someone who she could trust and rely on. She went to the pond one last time, to say goodbye. "I've found someone. Thank you for being there when nobody else was," she says, looking down at the pond, before splashing her paw in it, causing the face looking back at her to disappear.

And so, as Larksong's reflection disappeared, she trotted away to join the warrior.
Last edited by Elliad. on Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 am

Username: Altoviireo
Name: Deerheart
Clan: Voyagerclan

Prompt:
Crowstar.

She had a strong dislike toward him, but it hadn't always been like that. You see, they had been friends as Atlases. He was a kind and sweet cat at first, but it changed because of the rockfall, and the loss of Heatherpaw and Hailsoar.

He had become stubborn, immature, and rude. Especially to her.

They had argued about him changing after his warrior ceremony.

"What is your problem?! You just keep being awful to everyone!"

"I won't be told how to act by you!" He had snapped and turned and walked away from him.

He had tried to talk to her. When it didn't work, he would get mad and irritated with her. She's glad that he eventually left her alone, but she can't help feel spite whenever she sees him...
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 am

Username: Bucky
Name: DawnCrown
Clan: ThistleClan (linked in sig?)

Prompt:
DawnCrown used to have a friend in a shecat by the name of Wisteria, they were close in personality and pelts so they automatically began socializing. However, Wisteria had convinced her to come join a new area, where she lived. When DawnCrown joined, she was immediately thrown into the gladiatorial training that the clan housed. It was difficult for her, but the first time she won a battle and it was celebrated, she fled.
She considered Wisteria a friend, but she lost her because Wisteria didn’t think the same way, and instead simply manipulated her so she would come to the broken tiles.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 am

Username;; dimi.
      Cat Name;; Mercury
      Gender;; afab
      Age;; 60 moons
      Clan;; Silvercrest Roamers
      Rank;; Trooper

Prompt;;

Mercury has a poor habit of reflecting on the past. She longs to go back in time and revert everything to how it was; when she was naive to the troubles of the world and the worst she had to worry about was which bed she was going to sleep in. Among these things she reflects on is her old friend Tundra, who saved her from starving on the streets of Rivuletclan's old city, and eventually, she was welcomed into Tundra's pack.

The two were allies in their old pack, tag teaming to destroy opponents as if it were nothing. In fact, Mercury was one of the leader attackers in the attack on Silentclan. However, when Tundra decided to start abiding by Thistle's desires instead of his own, Mercury froze, lost in the passage of time. She watched as her once strong, and not exactly kind, but supportive tom friend shrank into the pitiful force of love. She became envious.

Tundra and Mercury never had romantic desires for one another, they were merely allies in war, and close friends outside of the battle field. They were witty, had fun together. Yet, the moment a she-cat came along, the tom left her behind.

Tundra has never bothered to listen to Mercury's complaints. He's always gave her the cold shoulder, always blown her comments off. The two have an off dynamic in the Silvercrest Roamers, but it only intensified when Tundra betrayed her alongside Thistle and pinned the murder of Amberstar on her.

The entirety of the pack has turned on Mercury, pinned all of their troubles on her. If something goes wrong, it's Mercury this, Mercury that. Now, whenever she and Tundra are in the vicinity of one another, it's bound to break out in a physical fight.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sun May 05, 2019 4:08 am

Username: Birchii
Name: Honeyleaf
Clan: GealachClan

Prompt: Honeyleaf was inseparable from Marshcrag. They were the best of pals, always laughing together and causing mischief as apprentices. When they each became warriors, they chanted the new name of their friend with such vigor and energy that they got a few frowns from the grumpy elder, Grizzlestripe.

Marshcrag was a few moons older than Honeyleaf, and as such, got his first apprentice before she did. She was incredibly excited for him, since he always spoke about how much he wanted to be a mentor. What she didn't realise is how much of his time it would take up. She'd be up just as sunrise came around, heading out on dawn patrol, but by the time she got back, Marshcrag would have already headed out for the day. She would still see him, of course, but she couldn't help feeling lonely, especially when she saw him laughing alongside the other mentor, Thymeleap.

Soon, she started to avoid him, afraid of getting her feelings hurt. He'd try to seek her out, but she'd make excuses to leave. This went on for some moons, until Marshcrag finally got a chance to talk to her.

"I thought I was losing you as a friend, and I didn't want to hurt, especially since you and Thymeleap..." She explained, trailing off.

"Honeyleaf, you mousebrain! I don't love Thymeleap, she's just my friend. I love you!"

--

Honeyleaf lost a friend in a way, but she gained something much better, in her eyes. A loving mate.

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items